Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by ramen
Today 12:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:23 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

(Sorry that my posts aren't as long as yours.)
Meadowflower had been looking around when Shadetail came by. She dipped her head as he said her name. "Yep, since I was born." teased meadowflower with a slight chuckle. The molly knew who this other warrior and didn't care that he wasn't from Shadowclan. That just made him special and that wasn't such a bad thing in Meadowflower's perspective. "So you must be Shadetail. How has it been since you've joined the ranks of Shadowclan? Have you been liking it so far?" asked the molly. Meadowflower realized how much she was talking, stopping to wait for Shadetail to say something back. Sometimes I don't understand myself. I talk and talk and talk. I'm starting to get tired of hearing my own voice. Meadowflower shook her thought's away, replacing her blank face with a small smile to show how polite she was. There was some times when she wasn't very polite, but even though that can be true most times she was a sweet cat that didn't care if any clan-mates were from other affiliations. She knows that all cats are the same even if they don't seem that way.
(Oh, that is perfectly alright! I tend to get a bit carried away, but your posts are excellent!)

"Ah, humor," he purred, the tiny flicker of a grin now stretching wider to reveal sharp, white teeth as Shadetail sat down, placing his forepaws straight together in lead of his haunches. One of his dark gray ears twitched, and his head tilted slightly in Meadowflower's direction. Though he had only met her but a few seconds ago, a certain fondness was already developing in his chest. She would definitely prove to be a good ally at the very least, and perhaps an acquaintance that could further prove his ShadowClan loyalty.

At her question, the gray furred warrior simply gave a shrug of his lean shoulders, his eyes remaining fixated on her face. "About as good as one could expect having the past I do," he muttered, though made an effort to keep his tone light. "The Dusk Syndicate and the Clans, let alone ShadowClan, don't have necessarily the friendliest past. Though, I myself never had a problem with any Clan cat. But Halite was persuasive at times to most others." For a moment, Shadetail cast his gaze around his new home, silently observing the scene once more. The apprentices who were play fighting earlier had disappeared, and the pair of warriors who had unknowingly knocked his sparrow to the ground were just disappearing into the warriors' den. A soft but subtle sigh left his lips and he returned his attention to his new companion.

"How have you liked growing up here? I'm sure the traditions are much different than those in the Syndicate," he mused, his eyes flashing with curiosity as he pondered what Meadowflower's kithood and youthful years had been like. He studied her face a bit more, taking in each detail he could. Surely she had a rather normal life up to this point? She didn't appear to be devious or bad-hearted in any way, though Shadetail knew looks could be deceiving. After all, he felt as though he had deceived Halite and his former Syndicate members by longing to join the Clan for moons on end. He would know, out of any cat.
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
the soft paws on their chest made them let out a yelp in surprise, pinned to the ground in an instant with a huff. they were caught off guard, being more relaxed when in the clearing of all places. they curled their lip, eyes slitted and was ready to yell at whoever dared to tackle them, but they softened once seeing it was nightpaw. their exterior changed, eyes growing softer, their body becoming less tense and relaxed under her touch. ¨you got me,¨ they mewed, a soft rumbling purr in their chest,¨im surprised youre up this early.¨
"I sure did, Daypaw! I got you good!" said the apprentice, getting up off the medicine cat. I practiced my pounce last night on the leaves outside of camp." She announced proudly. "I wanted to remind you to eat something before getting to work today. You must be hungry after going to the Starcave." Nightpaw had never been to the Starcave, but she had been to Skyclan and knew it was close to there, which was a fair distance. So that part was try, but she also just wanted to check on Daypaw in general. They had seemed sadder than usual lately.

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Ryder
Rasberrybubble ran has hard as she could, she may have had longer legs and more speed than Newtpaw, but she lacked endurance, half way there she slowed down. It agrevated her deeply, she didn’t want to loose to an apprentice, she intended to beat Newtpaw by a few pawlengths at worst. Truthfully, she didn’t allow herself to bond closely with Newtpaw because all the other apprentices she had bonded with ran away or died. She forced herself not to love. It pained her not to love her apprentice, her kits, her crush, but it was what she had to do to keep them alive. She flicked her eyes around realizing she was jogging again she sprinted the last few pawlengths.
The small apprentice dashed through the loose dirt, her paws seeming to just be a blur underneath her as she sped through the clearing into the next area without delay. Once Newtpaw had finally arrived in the area known as the Shadowclan training grounds, she bounded up and down as the youth peered up at her older mentor with a brisk smile upon her maw. “How’d I do, Raspberrybubble?” She mewed with a slight tilt of her head, “Was I fast enough? Fast like the other apprentices?” Newtpaw had a habit of comparing herself to her fellow peers in the clan considering how different she was when it came to body type and form. The munchkin was determined to make those who actually noticed her proud and happy, like her mentor and maybe even newfound friends that she would make in the coming moons. Newtpaw tried to not think about Lionpaw, but her mind often wandered to her first friend that was no longer apart of her life for reasons unknown, even to Newtpaw.
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:20 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He shook his head “nothing.” He grabbed the bird and started eschewing doen
"How did the battle go?" She mewed. Remembering the Battle with the DS she was sick, unable to go.
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice dashed through the loose dirt, her paws seeming to just be a blur underneath her as she sped through the clearing into the next area without delay. Once Newtpaw had finally arrived in the area known as the Shadowclan training grounds, she bounded up and down as the youth peered up at her older mentor with a brisk smile upon her maw. “How’d I do, Raspberrybubble?” She mewed with a slight tilt of her head, “Was I fast enough? Fast like the other apprentices?” Newtpaw had a habit of comparing herself to her fellow peers in the clan considering how different she was when it came to body type and form. The munchkin was determined to make those who actually noticed her proud and happy, like her mentor and maybe even newfound friends that she would make in the coming moons. Newtpaw tried to not think about Lionpaw, but her mind often wandered to her first friend that was no longer apart of her life for reasons unknown, even to Newtpaw.
Rasberrybubble smiled,” Your fast enough.” She paused,” Dealers choice, battle training or patrol the Riverclan border.” She smiled, she truthfully enjoyed patrolling the Riverclan border because she knew she might run into her dear friends from Riverclan. (Maybe RC border and run into Lobsterbreathe the cat who shoved her into the water when she arrived in camp)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:36 PM

My Mood: Aggressive
Exclamation Re: ShadowClan Clearing

SnakeBite carefully snuck into the camp undetected, but then LongPaw saw her. "intruder!" she called She yelled as loud as she could, SnakePaw could see inside her mouth.

-to be continued...

Seeing the fresh mouse LongPaw had, SnakeBite quickly shoved into the apprentice's mouth. LongPaw coughed for a few seconds until she spat it out on the ground, of course she started screaming again. SnakePaw couldn't help but think, she acts even more helpless than a new born kit.

Last edited by SnakeBite; November 24th, 2017 at 05:03 PM. Reason: to add on to my post
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"How did the battle go?" She mewed. Remembering the Battle with the DS she was sick, unable to go.
He shrugged, “it was ok.” He remember all the bloodshed and he winced.”
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Rasberrybubble smiled,” Your fast enough.” She paused,” Dealers choice, battle training or patrol the Riverclan border.” She smiled, she truthfully enjoyed patrolling the Riverclan border because she knew she might run into her dear friends from Riverclan. (Maybe RC border and run into Lobsterbreathe the cat who shoved her into the water when she arrived in camp)
The brown-and-white furred munchkin was delighted to hear these words from her mentor, a bright smile staying upon her muzzle as her tail twitched behind her. “Awesome.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr hinting at her current tone, showing obviously positive attitude, “Well, I’d love to get more patrol experience. I think I’ve done well with all my fighting techniques that you’ve shown me so far.” The apprentice remarked now, “I want to be ready to lead actual patrols when I become a real warrior like you!” Patrolling the Riverclan border sounded nice compared to the Thunderclan and Windclan border, due to the war that was declared between them. She could only imagine the tension between them at these difficult times.
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The brown-and-white furred munchkin was delighted to hear these words from her mentor, a bright smile staying upon her muzzle as her tail twitched behind her. “Awesome.” Newtpaw said with a gentle purr hinting at her current tone, showing obviously positive attitude, “Well, I’d love to get more patrol experience. I think I’ve done well with all my fighting techniques that you’ve shown me so far.” The apprentice remarked now, “I want to be ready to lead actual patrols when I become a real warrior like you!” Patrolling the Riverclan border sounded nice compared to the Thunderclan and Windclan border, due to the war that was declared between them. She could only imagine the tension between them at these difficult times.
She smiled,”You can lead then.” she smiled What kind of trouble would happen at the Riverclan border? She smiled she needed to stop worrying about the little things. She awaited Newtpaw’s leading.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
She smiled,”You can lead then.” she smiled What kind of trouble would happen at the Riverclan border? She smiled she needed to stop worrying about the little things. She awaited Newtpaw’s leading.
The small shecat’s smile widened with glee as her mentor suggested that she lead them along through the patrol, which made her give yet another little bound of excitement, but she then realized that this was a serious manner. Newtpaw straightened up, puffing out her chest slightly with a determined expression now taking form as she nodded. “Right then.” She mentioned before turning her back on Raspberrybubble to face the woodland area filled with dense pine trees and thick grasses that would lead them to the Riverclan border, “Off we go then. I shall lead this patrol like any proud warrior would.” With that being said, Newtpaw trotted off into the hunting grounds, hoping that she wasn’t going too slow or fast for her older mentor. She wished to show everyone that she could handle tasks like this that required responsibility and matureness. ( Yes. What could possibly go wrong? Heh. )

[ Continued in Shadowclan Territory ]
Closed Thread