Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:27 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Featherpaw exhaled.
"Maybe he got lost in the territory. Let's go check."

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:28 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Featherpaw exhaled.
"Maybe he got lost in the territory. Let's go check."
(Did you not notice the fight? XD)
Tinypaw didn't answer. She was staring at the clearing.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
Might disappear again

[I didn't know it was in camp, let me fix, lol]

Featherpaw pricked her ears and looked over her shoulders. She gasped. "Bramblepaw!" She yowled, racing over. She shook the apprentice with a paw and looked up at Blazingstar. "What did you do!"

Character Site

Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Royal Tea

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Tinypaw shook her head.

"I'm fine! Just..... Tired," Bramblepaw replied. She didn't want to worry anyone.

"Then do you want me to show you the true meaning of this world?" Blazestar snarled, walking forward menacingly.
Bramblepaw's ears shot up. She remembered that! She stood up shakily, eyes glowing magenta, with misty flames coming from them. "Hey! Do you think I'll let you get away with this?!" she yowled. She charged towards Blazestar, claws glowing.
Blazestar barely managed to dodge. He slashed at Bramblepaw's throat.
Bramblepaw ducked and slashed Blazestar's cheek.
Blazestar hissed in pain and swiped at Bramblepaw's face when she lunged towards him.
Bramblepaw turned her face away to deflect the blow towards her cheek instead of her eye. She ducked his claws and rammed into him with full force.
Blazestar was knocked pretty far for being hit by an apprentice. He got up quickly and lunged towards her, aiming to slash her throat.
Bramblepaw got ready and dove underneath him, flipping him over.
Blazestar landed with a thud. He pretended to be knocked out.
Bramblepaw slowly moved forward, still wary. She was a tail length away when something happened.
Blazestar got up and swiped at her throat.
Bramblepaw widened her eyes and ducked, protecting herself. She still got hit on the other side of her face. Now she had two almost identical slash marks on her face.
Blazestar swiped again, this time not caring where he hit.
Bramblepaw dodged easily and said, "What? Getting desperate, are you?"
Hissing defiance, Blazestar began slashing wildly at Bramblepaw, hoping some attack would hit her.
Bramblepaw began her dodging-like-a-pro demonstration.
Tired from missing at least 10 attacks in a row, Blazestar crouched, still hissing defiance.
Bramblepaw shrugged and said, "You give up too easily. Welp, let me teach you a lesson." And with that, she charged into him, flinging him into a rock about a fox-length away.
Blazestar wasn't seriously hurt from that, but he lied there for a little before getting up and walking towards Bramblepaw, tail on the ground.
"Give up?" Bramblepaw asked. After that amount of fighting, her eyes glowed only a little, and she looked like she was about to fall over.
"No," Blazestar said, slashing at Bramblepaw.
Bramblepaw's eyes widened and she fell to the ground.
THE PLOT! )
Blazestar is about to get triple teamed if the plot goes in the direction I think it is. But being unpredictable is this RP's specialty. )

Berrypaw gazed flabbergasted at Blazestar, Lia was in a pickle. She wasn't fit to fight after terrorizing BlazeClan and GrassClan before regaining control and then fighting what's-his-face who killed Leafstar. That was a lot, and now she's fighting Blazestar, a cat who is obviously experienced and well-versed in combat. Not to mention his 9 lives. Bramblepaw was only 12...in human years anyway.
Berrypaw's mind wandered to the image of Leafstar. Lifeless and stiff. The way he reacted to Leafpaw calling BlazeClan out...they obviously aren't a clan with a clean conscious. Blazestar would have no hesitations to harm anyone, or worse. "Don't touch her!" the apprentice rushed over, claws bared.
"Get off!"
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:39 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
[I didn't know it was in camp, let me fix, lol]

Featherpaw pricked her ears and looked over her shoulders. She gasped. "Bramblepaw!" She yowled, racing over. She shook the apprentice with a paw and looked up at Blazingstar. "What did you do!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by No One's Beeswax View Post
THE PLOT! )
Blazestar is about to get triple teamed if the plot goes in the direction I think it is. But being unpredictable is this RP's specialty. )

Berrypaw gazed flabbergasted at Blazestar, Lia was in a pickle. She wasn't fit to fight after terrorizing BlazeClan and GrassClan before regaining control and then fighting what's-his-face who killed Leafstar. That was a lot, and now she's fighting Blazestar, a cat who is obviously experienced and well-versed in combat. Not to mention his 9 lives. Bramblepaw was only 12...in human years anyway.
Berrypaw's mind wandered to the image of Leafstar. Lifeless and stiff. The way he reacted to Leafpaw calling BlazeClan out...they obviously aren't a clan with a clean conscious. Blazestar would have no hesitations to harm anyone, or worse. "Don't touch her!" the apprentice rushed over, claws bared.
"Get off!"
Blazestar glared at the apprentices. "THIS is what happens when you defy me," he snarled, flicking his tail at Bramblepaw's lifeless body. He slid his claws out. "Anyone else want to suffer the same fate?"
No one had a chance to answer.
(Play Battle Against a True Hero here)
Bramblepaw got up shakily, eyes glowing much brighter than before. The misty flames coming from her eyes, her 'fighting spirit' or 'determination' as you'd call it, glowed bright. The cut in her throat seemed to heal. The cuts on her face seemed to be covered with magenta light. She slid her claws out. "You......" she started. "You think you'd get me that easily? Do you think it's 'kill or be killed'? 'You'll have to try a little harder than THAT!'"
Blazestar's half grin vanished. "How?" he asked.
"Well..... You just got dunked on, Blazebite," Bramblepaw replied.
Blazestar didn't expect that. He backed up.
"What?" Bramblepaw teased. "Are you scared of me? Well...." She turned to Shadeclaw.
"You should be." And with that, she turned back into Bramblepaw.
Blazestar's eyes widened. But he shook himself and charged towards Bramblepaw.
But Bramblepaw merely slapped him and made him stop. "No." She slapped him again. "Stop." And again. "Bad."
By now Blazestar was utterly confused.
Bramblepaw didn't stop there. She charged towards him, sending him flying into a tree.
Blazestar lied there. His pelt was covered in scratches.
Bramblepaw got closer.
Blazestar leaped up, trying the same trick from earlier.
Bramblepaw stepped back, dodging the attack, and pounced on him. "So.... Did you relish the fight? I bet you cannot mustard the strength to beat me now. I'm not the best fan of condiments, but I can ketchup with anyone when it comes to jokes. Aw, what's with that sour face? It'd be sweet of you to smile at these jokes," she said.
Blazestar didn't understand the jokes, but rolled his eyes.
"Welp, time to be serious. Do you give up? Or will you face my 'special attack?'" Bramblepaw meowed.
Blazestar threw her off. "What are you going to do? Tell jokes until I die?" he snorted.
"Alright. Face my 'SPECIAL ATTACK!'" And with that, she charged at Blazestar as a ball of light, creating a huge explosion.
When the dust cleared, Blazestar was laying on the ground. Blood pooled underneath him.
Bramblepaw stood for a while, gazing coolly at Blazestar's body, before saying, "That's for threatening my cousin," and crumpling to the ground.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:14 PM
Might disappear again

[xD the puns!]

Featherpaw watched the scene play out. The gray and white she-cat winced as Blazestar fell to the ground.
She was about to rush over to him, but stopped when she saw Bramblepaw fall as well. Her ears flattened and she slowly walked over. "Bramblepaw?"

Character Site

Old November 23rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
[xD the puns!]

Featherpaw watched the scene play out. The gray and white she-cat winced as Blazestar fell to the ground.
She was about to rush over to him, but stopped when she saw Bramblepaw fall as well. Her ears flattened and she slowly walked over. "Bramblepaw?"
Bramblepaw tried to lift her head, but only managed about a pebble-length. Blood dripped from the cuts on her face and previously unseen wounds on her side.

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:28 AM
Might disappear again

Featherpaw layed down next to her. "Please don't go..." She mewed as she gently placed her tail on her shoulder.

Character Site

Old November 24th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Featherpaw layed down next to her. "Please don't go..." She mewed as she gently placed her tail on her shoulder.
Bramblepaw's eyes opened a little bit and she managed a half smile. "I won't. If you think I am, just remember that fight. I don't give up that easily," she meowed weakly.

Old November 24th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Might disappear again

Featherpaw blinked.
"You... You seem like your all out of energy." She mewed. "I just don't want you to die."

Character Site