Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by ThePrettyPurpleDemon
Today 10:27 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"they call me dragon"dragon said checking the bow inside the bag which was torn up the bow was ok and she had some arrows left inside."wait"she said looking throught the parts of plane in her way"got it"she said picking up a small knife(the one where you push a button and the blade pops out)that her dad gave her. she was scarce with the knife worried that it whould be helded the other way and slide into your skin but she was glad to have it."so whats your name?" she asked looking for more things in the wrecked plane.

( ( It's a switchblade. I have one of those. ) )
Heath Merchan | Age 25 | Co-Pilot
Heath slid his hands into himself pockets, sharp, icy blue hues gazing around at the island where they had landed. No, crashed. He looked back at her once as she spoke her name before returning to look at his surroundings, jamming his hands in the front pockets of his black slacks. He wasn't one to socialize, especially after such an accident. In fact, the only person who he had really let into his world was James, who was dead. A gasp of pain threatened to escape him, and Heath clenched his jaw to keep it inside. He couldn't get the image or memory away. It was burned in his eyelids, with him wherever he went. He rubbed his hand painfully hard against the compass in his pocket. I wouldn't want it any other way. I will never forget him. I must never forget him. Heath tore his mind from it's grieving and tried to take in his surroundings. From the looks of his plane, they were gonna be stranded on this island for quite a while. As the man got himself under control, he began to ponder her name for a moment, gaze lost in the distance. Dragon...surely that wasn't her real name?! Where are we? Heath's thoughts were scattered, which was unusual for the usually level-headed man. When he was in high school, the handsome young man used to get a fair amount of stares from girls. He never let it inflate his ego, though, and stayed focused on his studies. Heath had been a straight-up stubborn guy since the beginning, never straying from what his long-sought goal. And it payed him well as he became a pilot at age twenty, and co-pilot at age twenty-four.

Heath turned back to Dragon, wondering what she was registered as under the index of passengers. That would have her real identity, whether she wanted to have it found out or not. Of course, the records were next to no use to him now, as the plane was all but wrecked. Heath turned back to the island once more, lost in thought. They seemed to have crashed head into a sort of forest, full of green trees and shrubs. It was summertime, so the wildlife would be flourishing. Maybe he would be lucky enough to find a way out of here. Or at least plot where they were on the map. He could see and hear the crashing of waves upon a shore between a line of trees, cleared by the blunt path of the broken plane. Heath scratched at the back of his neck and faced the girl opposite him, aroused from his drifting, not yet grounded mind by her rummaging. At least she was trying to make herself useful and wasn't by just standing there. As he looked closer, he realized that Dragon seemed to have found something. So she had a knife as well. As she burrowed deeper, Heath let her question wash over him. "Heath." He replied after a moment, blending the word with a massive sigh as he smoothly pocketed a piece of the broken plane. Heath enjoyed collecting trinkets and small items. They were important to him, though he didn't know why. Back at home, he had managed to find many things in the Scottish streets, from a roughly flattened spoon to a piece of glass that looked like it was taken from the sun itself. Who knew whether he would ever see his family or his possessions again.

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
Hee hee hee~ =3

My Mood: Unpredictable

Melody woke up to the smell of blood. She sat up, ignoring the headache she had, and looked frantically from side to side. "Wild!" she called out. "Wild!" As she called out for her sister, she looked at the scene: she was in the wreaked plane. All around her, jagged bits of metal scattered the interior of the plane. Above her, there were long, jagged openings. She saw that many of the other passengers hadn't survived. She got up, ignoring the pain in her leg, and hobbled forward to grab her backpack. It hadn't flown far. She went through an opening, and began to search for Wild. She found her plush wolf ears and tail on the sandy ground in front of her. She put them on, hoping Wild would recognize her.
On a sheet of metal, there was a purple suitcase. A few feet away, on a bed of golden flowers stained with blood, there was a girl. Her long hair was spread out, and she wore brown tabby cat ears and tail. Two cuts ran down her face, deep enough to scar but not overly serious. There were many other cuts that required more attention.
After 5 minutes of searching, Melody still couldn't find Wild. She wouldn't give up, but she was expecting the worst at this point. "Wild!" she called out, tears forming in her eyes.
The girl stirred a little, but couldn't respond.
Melody sat down, letting the tears fall. She remembered the lyrics to a song on Youtube and whispered them to herself quietly.
"Knock Knock
"Who's There?
"Not My
"Laughter
"I Am
"Drowning
"Falling
"Faster
"Racing
"On The
"Tracks The
"Answer's
"Just A-
"-Nother
"Shattered
"Flower"

The girl stirred again, but still couldn't do much.
Melody looked up, as she had thought something moved in the woods. Spotting the suitcase, she ran towards it, the lyrics to the song in her mind. When she made it there, she smiled. It was the right suitcase. She looked around, but didn't notice the girl at first. When she spotted the girl, her eyes widened. "Wild!" she exclaimed, running over.

(If the below is unacceptable, please tell me.)
If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:08 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Amelia Sharpova | Age 10 | Passenger

The little white-blonde girl lay dazed in what appeared to be the rubble of what was formerly the seat she sat in for the plane ride. Stars swarmed her vision as she tried to move. No luck. Move! she mentally hissed to herself as she tried again for any sign of movement from her body other than the tilt of her head and the wandering of her eyes. Where was she? As far as her memory served her, she'd been on a plane back to London to visit granny and grandpa...so where was here exactly? Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth as she tried searching for that voice her parents said she always seemed to have. However, today seemed to be a day where it wasn't working. Where are mama and papa?

William Kugler | Age 19 | Passenger

William Kugler was less than pleased with the circumstances that fell before him now, and a few moments before. First, it was just his luck that he'd be in the loo while the plane was going down. Second, he'd barely just got out when the plane roughly embraced the surface of the earth. This colossal clash sent him tumbling across the body of the plane and before he knew it,
his world went black. Third, as far as his eyes could see, granted he was barely able to raise his head away from face-down in the silty dirt,
were the colors blue, green, and brown.

Grunting, the stuntman and model found the strength to prop himself up into a sitting position, a much better vantage point than that of pancake flat against the ground. All around him he saws the scattered remains of what used to be the plane. Christ, things are still smoking...and... He didn't finish his thought as his golden-amber eyes slowly recognized the deathly faces of fellow passengers that were with him on the flight. Sweet baby Jesus... His eyes followed the pale and limply hanging hand that hung over the side of one of the now destroyed seats. The ghostly trail lead to the lifeless fair face of a woman looking to be in her mid-30s, but could probably pass as younger. There was a sort of beauty in the stillness of her being.
Her well-shaped face and facial features, her fair skin and long, white-blonde hair, her near ice-queen-like appearance, these all radiated to Kugler that this woman was probably important in some way, but what way he was unsure of.

As he continued his sitting scan from he cast off the side of the plane position, passing over too many bodies of the lifeless for his comfort, he couldn't help but notice the faint flicker of life in the eyes of one of the unmoving bodies. Was it just his imagination? At first he thought this woman - no, girl - was the first woman he saw, but he was wrong. Completely wrong. If he were to guess now, he'd guess that this girl was that woman's daughter. How on earth a girl that young could survive such a crash was beyond him, but either way, the two seemed to be having a staring contest of analytical wills.

One wondered, one echoed a cry for help, both eyes, amber and blue, seemed to have something in common, but what was it?
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post
Melody woke up to the smell of blood. She sat up, ignoring the headache she had, and looked frantically from side to side. "Wild!" she called out. "Wild!" As she called out for her sister, she looked at the scene: she was in the wreaked plane. All around her, jagged bits of metal scattered the interior of the plane. Above her, there were long, jagged openings. She saw that many of the other passengers hadn't survived. She got up, ignoring the pain in her leg, and hobbled forward to grab her backpack. It hadn't flown far. She went through an opening, and began to search for Wild. She found her plush wolf ears and tail on the sandy ground in front of her. She put them on, hoping Wild would recognize her.
On a sheet of metal, there was a purple suitcase. A few feet away, on a bed of golden flowers stained with blood, there was a girl. Her long hair was spread out, and she wore brown tabby cat ears and tail. Two cuts ran down her face, deep enough to scar but not overly serious. There were many other cuts that required more attention.
After 5 minutes of searching, Melody still couldn't find Wild. She wouldn't give up, but she was expecting the worst at this point. "Wild!" she called out, tears forming in her eyes.
The girl stirred a little, but couldn't respond.
Melody sat down, letting the tears fall. She remembered the lyrics to a song on Youtube and whispered them to herself quietly.
"Knock Knock
"Who's There?
"Not My
"Laughter
"I Am
"Drowning
"Falling
"Faster
"Racing
"On The
"Tracks The
"Answer's
"Just A-
"-Nother
"Shattered
"Flower"

The girl stirred again, but still couldn't do much.
Melody looked up, as she had thought something moved in the woods. Spotting the suitcase, she ran towards it, the lyrics to the song in her mind. When she made it there, she smiled. It was the right suitcase. She looked around, but didn't notice the girl at first. When she spotted the girl, her eyes widened. "Wild!" she exclaimed, running over.
Wild didn't move.
"Wild," Melody whispered, shaking her. "Please wake up."
Wild opened her eyes a little. "..... M.... Melody..." she said, almost too quiet to hear.
"You're alive," Melody said, tears still running down her face.
"Melody..... Wh-Where are we?" Wild asked, her voice a little louder than before.
"An island.... I think," Melody replied.
Wild tried to sit up, but flopped back down. "Ow," she said.
Melody couldn't help but smile. She picked Wild up and carried her to the beach. She then went to the suitcase and took it to Wild.
Wild had finally managed to sit up, but it still hurt.
"Wild, where did you put the first aid kit?" Melody asked.
"In the main compartment. It couldn't fit anywhere else," Wild replied.
Melody nodded and took the huge first aid kit out. They had stocked it up well, even though all they had planned to do in London was camp for a few days and hold a concert. She took out the roller bandages, one of the two bottles of rubbing alcohol and the ointment. She then began to bandage Wild's legs. When she was finished with that, she grabbed ridiculously huge bandages they got just for fun and used two of them to bandage Wild's face. She bandaged a few other cuts and then she was finished.
Wild had held still the entire time. "Now it's your turn," she said, and began to bandage Melody's leg. When she was done, she checked for other injuries, but could only find a bruise on her head. "Dang it. I knew we should've brought the cooler," she said.
"Yeah. You have a bruise too," Melody replied. "Maybe the cooler would've been a good idea." She sighed. "Well, at least they aren't too bad."
"Agreed," Wild responded.

If you want me to join your roleplay, just put Wildy in a post. I'll search this keyword every day.
(The above is cause people sometimes forget the ~ in front and in the back of my username and it causes me to be extremely late, which annoys people)
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Moon~ View Post

Wild didn't move.
"Wild," Melody whispered, shaking her. "Please wake up."
Wild opened her eyes a little. "..... M.... Melody..." she said, almost too quiet to hear.
"You're alive," Melody said, tears still running down her face.
"Melody..... Wh-Where are we?" Wild asked, her voice a little louder than before.
"An island.... I think," Melody replied.
Wild tried to sit up, but flopped back down. "Ow," she said.
Melody couldn't help but smile. She picked Wild up and carried her to the beach. She then went to the suitcase and took it to Wild.
Wild had finally managed to sit up, but it still hurt.
"Wild, where did you put the first aid kit?" Melody asked.
"In the main compartment. It couldn't fit anywhere else," Wild replied.
Melody nodded and took the huge first aid kit out. They had stocked it up well, even though all they had planned to do in London was camp for a few days and hold a concert. She took out the roller bandages, one of the two bottles of rubbing alcohol and the ointment. She then began to bandage Wild's legs. When she was finished with that, she grabbed ridiculously huge bandages they got just for fun and used two of them to bandage Wild's face. She bandaged a few other cuts and then she was finished.
Wild had held still the entire time. "Now it's your turn," she said, and began to bandage Melody's leg. When she was done, she checked for other injuries, but could only find a bruise on her head. "Dang it. I knew we should've brought the cooler," she said.
"Yeah. You have a bruise too," Melody replied. "Maybe the cooler would've been a good idea." She sighed. "Well, at least they aren't too bad."
"Agreed," Wild responded.

Sher-sher looked through the rumble and finally found her father's camouflage hat under a huge piece of the plane who knows what part it was but Sher-sher was happy she found her father's hat. Abigail was right behind her when Sher-sher yelled,"My dad's hat!!" and she ran over and tried to pick up the giant plane part that was on the hat but couldn't."Abi! Come help me!" "That doesn't look very sa-" "Just help me!!" Sher-sher yelled at her and Abi helped her pick up the plane piece and Sher-sher grabbed the hat but earned a huge cut on the start of her arm to her elbow from grabbing it. "Ugh!" Sher-sher said when she cut her arm but didn't cry or seemed worried about it but rather annoyed. She put on her fathers hat and walked out with Abi worring about the cut. "That's a pretty nasty cut! Let's go wash it on the beach ok?" Abi told her worried. "Whatever." Sher-sher replied annoyed her friend was caring about her so much. When they got to the beach they saw two girls seemingly younger than them. Abi wondered if they were ok and walked up to them,"Are you girls ok? You seem to be hurt. Anything serious?" She asked holding Sher-sher's arm that was still bleeding.
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Hee hee hee~ =3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWarrior View Post
Sher-sher looked through the rumble and finally found her father's camouflage hat under a huge piece of the plane who knows what part it was but Sher-sher was happy she found her father's hat. Abigail was right behind her when Sher-sher yelled,"My dad's hat!!" and she ran over and tried to pick up the giant plane part that was on the hat but couldn't."Abi! Come help me!" "That doesn't look very sa-" "Just help me!!" Sher-sher yelled at her and Abi helped her pick up the plane piece and Sher-sher grabbed the hat but earned a huge cut on the start of her arm to her elbow from grabbing it. "Ugh!" Sher-sher said when she cut her arm but didn't cry or seemed worried about it but rather annoyed. She put on her fathers hat and walked out with Abi worring about the cut. "That's a pretty nasty cut! Let's go wash it on the beach ok?" Abi told her worried. "Whatever." Sher-sher replied annoyed her friend was caring about her so much. When they got to the beach they saw two girls seemingly younger than them. Abi wondered if they were ok and walked up to them,"Are you girls ok? You seem to be hurt. Anything serious?" She asked holding Sher-sher's arm that was still bleeding.
"I got lucky. Wild ended up with much worse," Melody replied.
"Hey!" Wild said, laughing. She looked at the newcomers and grabbed the medical supplies. "Here, let me look at that," she said.

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post

( ( It's a switchblade. I have one of those. ) )
Heath Merchan | Age 25 | Co-Pilot
Heath slid his hands into himself pockets, sharp, icy blue hues gazing around at the island where they had landed. No, crashed. He looked back at her once as she spoke her name before returning to look at his surroundings, jamming his hands in the front pockets of his black slacks. He wasn't one to socialize, especially after such an accident. In fact, the only person who he had really let into his world was James, who was dead. A gasp of pain threatened to escape him, and Heath clenched his jaw to keep it inside. He couldn't get the image or memory away. It was burned in his eyelids, with him wherever he went. He rubbed his hand painfully hard against the compass in his pocket. I wouldn't want it any other way. I will never forget him. I must never forget him. Heath tore his mind from it's grieving and tried to take in his surroundings. From the looks of his plane, they were gonna be stranded on this island for quite a while. As the man got himself under control, he began to ponder her name for a moment, gaze lost in the distance. Dragon...surely that wasn't her real name?! Where are we? Heath's thoughts were scattered, which was unusual for the usually level-headed man. When he was in high school, the handsome young man used to get a fair amount of stares from girls. He never let it inflate his ego, though, and stayed focused on his studies. Heath had been a straight-up stubborn guy since the beginning, never straying from what his long-sought goal. And it payed him well as he became a pilot at age twenty, and co-pilot at age twenty-four.

Heath turned back to Dragon, wondering what she was registered as under the index of passengers. That would have her real identity, whether she wanted to have it found out or not. Of course, the records were next to no use to him now, as the plane was all but wrecked. Heath turned back to the island once more, lost in thought. They seemed to have crashed head into a sort of forest, full of green trees and shrubs. It was summertime, so the wildlife would be flourishing. Maybe he would be lucky enough to find a way out of here. Or at least plot where they were on the map. He could see and hear the crashing of waves upon a shore between a line of trees, cleared by the blunt path of the broken plane. Heath scratched at the back of his neck and faced the girl opposite him, aroused from his drifting, not yet grounded mind by her rummaging. At least she was trying to make herself useful and wasn't by just standing there. As he looked closer, he realized that Dragon seemed to have found something. So she had a knife as well. As she burrowed deeper, Heath let her question wash over him. "Heath." He replied after a moment, blending the word with a massive sigh as he smoothly pocketed a piece of the broken plane. Heath enjoyed collecting trinkets and small items. They were important to him, though he didn't know why. Back at home, he had managed to find many things in the Scottish streets, from a roughly flattened spoon to a piece of glass that looked like it was taken from the sun itself. Who knew whether he would ever see his family or his possessions again.
(thx)dragon didnt find anything worth something.she got up and said"thanks for the help!"and started running into the forest and jumped into a tree and hug the bag holding the bow which she took out along with the arrows and qither.and ran into the forest out of view.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
Hey guys can I get a quick sum up of what happened so far?? Thanksgiving was kinda chaotic so I had no time to get on..)
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Hey guys can I get a quick sum up of what happened so far?? Thanksgiving was kinda chaotic so I had no time to get on..)

( Essentially everyone's characters are realizing the crash, coming to, and surveying the rubble and ruins. At least, that's the best way I can put it in brief. )
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:28 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post

( Essentially everyone's characters are realizing the crash, coming to, and surveying the rubble and ruins. At least, that's the best way I can put it in brief. )
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

(thx)dragon didnt find anything worth something.she got up and said"thanks for the help!"and started running into the forest and jumped into a tree and hug the bag holding the bow which she took out along with the arrows and qither.and ran into the forest out of view.
Jack was bashing stone together hoping to make something that could help make fire. After a while of doing this (and bashing his fingers) Jack procured a small fat sharp rock from his hard work. He could now make a fire! He used the rock to make a hole in a small piece of wood the he took a bendy srick he had found while getting reasources. He took dry grasses and but them against a flat rock. He cut the hem of his shirt to make a little string then wraped around both ends of the bendy stick. He grabed his tiny pocket knife and whiltled another stick that was pretty straight so that it had grooves that could fit the string. He had made a fire bow! He got straight to work. After countless tries he had done it! He had made fire! He gathered rock and made a key-hole shaped rock nest around the fire. He fed the fire with new hope in his heart. Julian was still looking out when he saw a glow in the woods. He ran over to it in intrest. He found Jack sitting near by it "JACK!" He yelled. Jack looked up from the fire.

OMG MAMATADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!