Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ABCs? 26 kits? Friends?
by Saki
Last post by braveleopard.
Today 12:37 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:24 PM
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:13 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:50 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:47 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He blinked,” What? But some warriors get punished and have to do apprentice duties....” (Should Boulderdust make it or not)
Boulderdust looked down at Redpaw. "Well of course they do. You just won't have to do it to me ever agin and if you have to I'll help you." replied Boulderdust. (It depends)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Boulderdust looked down at Redpaw. "Well of course they do. You just won't have to do it to me ever agin and if you have to I'll help you." replied Boulderdust. (It depends)
Redpaw paused,"Wait I don't know if I want that. No offense to your mate, but your the only elder I can stand." He meowed. He really did wish Boulderdust was his mentor, anyone is better than Leafstorm.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:10 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Lynxpaw felt a swell of pride in her chest. Her basic knowledge of the water-loving Clan wasn’t much, but what she had was correct! “Oh.” Lynxpaw mewed. She hoped RiverClan, if they did choose a side, took theirs. Her tail flicked and she continued to listen to Morningblue, ears pricked. But..what if they went with WindClan?! She swallowed. They wouldn’t..kill a new apprentice. Maybe...maybe it wouldn’t even happen. It was just Gathering gossip she overheard, those she-cats could be exaggerating. She inhaled and calmed her mind. ShadowClan would..maybe side with them? She didn’t need to be thinking of it right now, she needed to be learning from Morningblue. “Okay.” Lynxpaw mewed, nodding. SkyClan. That was the place with all the...er..birds? She followed, glancing back for a second before fixing her gaze ahead of her. She looked at the open field, blinking. The starcave. That was the place medicine cats and leaders went. She turned her head slightly, wondering how far it was to get to SkyClan. That was right! The Dusk Syndicate was gone..they didn’t have to worry about it attacking anymore! She was glad. They were merciless. “Yes, Morningblue..how did the Syndicate disband?” She asked. They hadn’t talked about that in camp.
Morningblue hesitated for a moment. It seemed odd to talk so openly about the gathering, but Lynxpaw was his apprentice and it was his job to train her to be a warrior. If he expected her to do that well, she’d have to know more about the clan business than queen gossip. “They attacked during the gathering. It was a cowardly move. The gathering is meant to be peaceful. One group of rogue cats, no matter how brutal they were, couldn’t win agains five clans worth of trained warriors and apprentices. They were ordered to disband after they were defeated.” Morningblue paused and looked his apprentice in the eye, his chilly green gaze fixed on the little short-tailed shecat. “Warriors have a code of honor which we are all bound to follow, Lynxpaw. But the reality is that cats will break that code. We learn to fight to defend that code and defend our clan, even if it costs us our lives. And to defend it well, we have to fight well. Better than others who will serve their own clans at the cost of Thunderclan. Let me tell you a little about myself Lynxpaw, I’m a decent hunter, but an excellent fighter. I can train you one of two ways: to be a well rounded warrior, or a decent hunter but an excellent fighter like me. The choice is yours and I’ll honor what you decide. You don’t have to answer now either.” The grey tom stood up, watching the younger cat to see what she would say.

Old November 24th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm came out from the shadow of the trees from which he was named after. He scowled at the she-cat as she had taken his kill. "Your rustling scared away the vole I was hunting. Now I find these mice and you take them from me too!" He growled impatiently. He started picking the leaves from his pelt. What's your name anyway Leafstorm mewed, he barely recognized the she-cat. Although he never recognized anyone in his clan he didn't bother to learn their names.
"Fine take them I'm not even going to try and argue with you...I know there's no pleasing you..." she hissed back in self-defence, taking a few steps back just to make sure she was safe. Or is there? Sometimes he seems kind of...sad... CrimsonFlame thought to herself but didn't want to dwell on it and instead focussed on what was happening that moment. "My name's CrimsonFlame, don't you remember? And you?" the warrior tried to calm herself down so she didn't embarrass herself or let out a fear scent. Not that she was afraid of him...
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Leafstorm narrowed his eyes at her, confused not really sure was happening. Cats didn’t show him kindness, respect maybe but often the choice to sit down and chat was over looked. But now, here this cat was sitting with trying to talk to him. He wasn’t sure what to think. “Leafstorm” He mewed, almost like he was unsure of himself. His ears twitched in anticipation of what she would do next. Then the tomcat shook his head. The trance he had found himself him disappeared. He growled, “excuse me. I don’t want your stupid mice I can find more on my own!” But the tomcat knee it would be hard with the approaching leaf-bare. He shivered at the thought of himself being hungry. He twitched his ears trying to listen for any sign of life. There was a bird in a tree above him but too far up for even a Skyclan cat to reach. Other than that... the forest was quiet. “Look what you did now!” He screeched at Crimsonflame. “You scared away all the prey in the territory!”
@NightWarrior4Life

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; November 24th, 2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Leafstorm narrowed his eyes at her, confused not really sure was happening. Cats didn’t show him kindness, respect maybe but often the choice to sit down and chat was over looked. But now, here this cat was sitting with trying to talk to him. He wasn’t sure what to think. “Leafstorm” He mewed, almost like he was unsure of himself. His ears twitched in anticipation of what she would do next. Then the tomcat shook his head. The trance he had found himself him disappeared. He growled, “excuse me. I don’t want your stupid mice I can find more on my own!” But the tomcat knee it would be hard with the approaching leaf-bare. He shivered at the thought of himself being hungry. He twitched his ears trying to listen for any sign of life. There was a bird in a tree above him but too far up for even a Skyclan cat to reach. Other than that... the forest was quiet. “Look what you did now!” He screeched at Crimsonflame. “You scared away all the prey in the territory!”
@NightWarrior4Life
There was a flicker of hope inside CrimsonFlame as he said his name. Leafstorm she repeated over and over in her mind. She couldn't help but stare into his eyes for a few heartbeats but stopped when he became hostile again. "Fine! If you want food do it yourself!" she hissed then turned away and started to leave but she froze. CrimsonFlame wasn't ready to leave. There was something about Leafstorm that made her want to stay.
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:33 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Leafstorm frowned as she walked away. Why was this she-cat so adamant on beinh rude? Well If Leafstorm has to be honest HE was the rude one but that didn’t mean anything to him. She had to bend to him. And if she wanted to leave fine. He didn’t really care... right? He hissed at her foolishness. Getting into his head like that. “I’m trying!” Leafstorm groaned. “Your making it mighty hard!”

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:20 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Leafstorm frowned as she walked away. Why was this she-cat so adamant on beinh rude? Well If Leafstorm has to be honest HE was the rude one but that didn’t mean anything to him. She had to bend to him. And if she wanted to leave fine. He didn’t really care... right? He hissed at her foolishness. Getting into his head like that. “I’m trying!” Leafstorm groaned. “Your making it mighty hard!”
"Well then would you like me to help?" The warrior lowered her voice. Just then, a bird flew down from the trees and landed next to some bracken. She crouched down and edged forward, her brown pelt blending in with the surroundings. Unable to move any further forward, she pounced. There was a flurry of wings and cooing but with a bite to the neck, CrimsonFlame had a dead pigeon in her jaws. "How about this? Is this good enough for you?" the she-cat mewed playfully.
Old November 25th, 2017, 10:26 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I hope you're right," The sandy feline grumbled. She wasn't really one to complain most of the time, but recently, it seemed like she'd had a lot more to talk about. She had been more vocal recently, honestly. It was like she just didn't want to stop talking. Kestrelpaw's tail twitched back and forth as she watched the tom, and then eventually relaxed some. "So - feel like hunting?" Her wounds were pretty much scarred up, and what did Caliapaw know anyways? She was fine to go hunting if she wanted to. What more could this do to her, anyways? Healing time wasn't going to become greater over a hunt or two, and it was going to help the Clan. ThunderClan needed some help - at the moment, they were starting to have more tensions with WindClan and with tensions rising, there was trouble brewing. Honestly? Kestrelpaw just wished that all of this would go away
"Sure, but we will have to make sure you don't open up your wounds again. I doubt you will from hunting but wh knows who we will run into considering the high tensions right now." He mewed. He turned to head for the camp entrance, "How's training going? Are you even training or have you not been able to?" He didn't look back but kept this ears tilted back towards the she-cat. The tom didn't make many friends because of how cold he seemed but he could always try.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old November 25th, 2017, 10:59 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Well then would you like me to help?" The warrior lowered her voice. Just then, a bird flew down from the trees and landed next to some bracken. She crouched down and edged forward, her brown pelt blending in with the surroundings. Unable to move any further forward, she pounced. There was a flurry of wings and cooing but with a bite to the neck, CrimsonFlame had a dead pigeon in her jaws. "How about this? Is this good enough for you?" the she-cat mewed playfully.
Leafstorm wrinkled his nose. How DARE this she-cat mock him flirtatiously. The Tom stuck his chin in the air defiantly. His tail swishing annoyed. “I did not ask your help. I merely stated that your presence is unwelcome.” His ears twitched as he listened for more prey. A distant patter if feet could be heard under the growth and Leafstorm willed his nose to find it.

He spotted a mouse a few tail-lengths away simply sitting there, determined to show this she-cat he was strong he ran after the mouse, first testing the air to make sure he was downwind. Luckily the mouse didn’t noticed his long strides before he got down on the ground and pounced. He swiftly bit it’s neck and lookedover his shoulder to see if the she-cat was watching.