Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:28 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:18 AM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Today 12:04 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Cinnamon~
Yesterday 11:59 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Yesterday 11:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He lifted his leg and set it down on her quickly. This was the first time play fighting was fun to him. I'll treasure this moment dearly.
She squeaked as she got pushed to the ground but swatted at Orangepaw’s leg.
Old November 24th, 2017, 10:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She squeaked as she got pushed to the ground but swatted at Orangepaw’s leg.
Orangepaw released her quickly a happy smile on his face. He couldn’t be any more happier.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
(Sorry for the late reply. I had to leave the site for a while and didn't really have a chance to warn people beforehand.)

Palegleam still couldn't believe everything that was happening. She was getting her first apprentice! Her leg was still stiff from the injury it sustained during the flood, but she was still getting an apprentice. It was almost unbelievable. She watched the ceremony from somewhere near the front of the Clan, watching with pride as the kits were given their names. Berrypaw. Berrypaw is my apprentice. He looks excited. That's good; he should be eager to learn. I can work with eager. She rose to her paws as the ceremony ended, her gaze fixed on the small tom she was to mentor. He said goodbye to his siblings and began scanning the clearing, probably looking for her. Heart racing with excitement and slight fear, she padded towards Berrypaw, trying not to show her slight limp lest he think her unworthy. She'd do her best to teach him until her leg fully healed, and then work twice as hard to make up for it. She halted a few pawsteps away and, trying to sound confident, meowed, "Berrypaw, right? My name is Palegleam, and I'm going to be your mentor."
(SUUUUPER LATE! SO SORRY!!)
Berrypaw looked up as his name was spoken. The molly was young, that Berrypaw could see. She was a cheerful character with calm eyes and a warm smile. Berrypaw's eyes narrowed. Could she really teach him what he wanted to learn? Berrypaw snorted after she spoke. "I know that, mousebrain.
It's a bit obvious. I just want to know what we're training,"
he scoffed. Berrypaw licked his white paw and ran it over his tabby head. He wanted to look his best. Better than his siblings that's for sure. Hollypaw's fur was always unkempt and never lied flat, Owlpaw always roughhoused and played in the dirt, and Willowpaw.. well Willowpaw had enough sense. All in all, Berrypaw was determined to make an impression on his new denmates. Berrypaw stared up at Palegleam with fierce green eyes. How would she react to him?
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Role
Nutpaw felt at home in Shadowclan I am the luckiest cat alive, I have a nest, a den, regular food. And no work to do besides ‘elder duties’ which is nice. It isn’t that hard once a day changing the elder’s moss and searching for there ticks and fleas. She smiled what else could a cat ask for? She had spent the first 18 moons of her life in a living trauma yes, but she had everything she wanted a nest and a den and she wasn’t always expected to be killed. She was alway shocked that they didn’t harass apprentices. She got a little bit of insults for being in the Syndicate, but that didn’t hurt, what hurt was when a mother would freak when the kit spoke to her and hurd them into the nursery giving her a look of fear. Nutpaw was the least likely cat in the cat to harm someone. The kits were more likely to hurt her than she was to hurt her worst enemy. After all, she didn’t know how to unsheathe her claws. Where was the need in camp to unsheathe her claws?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Role
Nutpaw felt at home in Shadowclan I am the luckiest cat alive, I have a nest, a den, regular food. And no work to do besides ‘elder duties’ which is nice. It isn’t that hard once a day changing the elder’s moss and searching for there ticks and fleas. She smiled what else could a cat ask for? She had spent the first 18 moons of her life in a living trauma yes, but she had everything she wanted a nest and a den and she wasn’t always expected to be killed. She was alway shocked that they didn’t harass apprentices. She got a little bit of insults for being in the Syndicate, but that didn’t hurt, what hurt was when a mother would freak when the kit spoke to her and hurd them into the nursery giving her a look of fear. Nutpaw was the least likely cat in the cat to harm someone. The kits were more likely to hurt her than she was to hurt her worst enemy. After all, she didn’t know how to unsheathe her claws. Where was the need in camp to unsheathe her claws?
Fogpelt was just returning from a hunting patrol when she noticed the faint scent of Syndicate. She had smelled this often when she entered the clearing, but she had never quite gotten used to it. Dusk Syndicate cats have been joining here and there, trying to fit in, but it was still weird. After the Gathering attack it's been tense. Fogpelt was lucky enough not to go, but boy did she wish she did. Guilt had made her quiet after Clanmates came home with wounds and corpses. It was horrible. Luckily the Dusk Syndicate had disbanded, and all was well. However, the scent of Syndicate cats made her hair stand on end. Although it was faint and the scent was being covered by ShadowClan scent, she still followed it and found the source. It was Nutpaw. Fogpelt had heard of the anxious cat, young and vunerable, but she had never interacted with her. What have I got to lose? The silver molly approached Nutpaw, offering a small smile. Hopefully her scars and strong appearance wouldn't give off a bad vibe. "Salutations," Fogpelt greeted.
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Fogpelt was just returning from a hunting patrol when she noticed the faint scent of Syndicate. She had smelled this often when she entered the clearing, but she had never quite gotten used to it. Dusk Syndicate cats have been joining here and there, trying to fit in, but it was still weird. After the Gathering attack it's been tense. Fogpelt was lucky enough not to go, but boy did she wish she did. Guilt had made her quiet after Clanmates came home with wounds and corpses. It was horrible. Luckily the Dusk Syndicate had disbanded, and all was well. However, the scent of Syndicate cats made her hair stand on end. Although it was faint and the scent was being covered by ShadowClan scent, she still followed it and found the source. It was Nutpaw. Fogpelt had heard of the anxious cat, young and vunerable, but she had never interacted with her. What have I got to lose? The silver molly approached Nutpaw, offering a small smile. Hopefully her scars and strong appearance wouldn't give off a bad vibe. "Salutations," Fogpelt greeted.
Nutpaw was lost in thought and heard a cat speak to her, her fur stood straight up her eyes grew wide she stared at the scared up, silver molly My denmates...no the Syndicate didn’t do this too her right? she was half frozen in terror Relax Nutpaw, they want to speak to me. It was a good silent minute before she unfroze and licked her shoulders flattening the fur, her eyes were still wide, but they were starting to return to a normal size,” Err...sorry. It’s a reflex. So-Sorta like possums when they are startled. They-they freeze up.” She meowed nervously This must be my assesment to determine if I can stay and recieve a mentor or if they kill me off like cattle. she fretted silently her thoughts rushing as she braced herself to be instructed to fight with Fogpelt I will lose no doubt. I can’t kill Fogpelt. No! I can’t. she stammered some more, but those stammers were impossible to understand. Who else is over 15 moons and can’t have a conversation with a clanmate without panicking.

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:33 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw had been up early that morning and arrived at the medicine den to see that Daypaw hadn’t returned yet. It was fine by her. They’d be back soon enough. The little Black shecat was crouched in the slight shadows near the den entrance counting on her black pelt to conceal her long enough to show Daypaw how she’d been practicing her pounce. She kept low to the ground, completely forgetting about her tail, which was sticking up and waving about excitedly as she saw her friend approach. She sprang at the medicine cat with claws sheathed and paws splayed and soft. “Got ya!” She declared, mid spring.
the soft paws on their chest made them let out a yelp in surprise, pinned to the ground in an instant with a huff. they were caught off guard, being more relaxed when in the clearing of all places. they curled their lip, eyes slitted and was ready to yell at whoever dared to tackle them, but they softened once seeing it was nightpaw. their exterior changed, eyes growing softer, their body becoming less tense and relaxed under her touch. ¨you got me,¨ they mewed, a soft rumbling purr in their chest,¨im surprised youre up this early.¨
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Ebonymist hadn't even taken two pawsteps out of the den before an intense pain rippled through her stomach. She stumbled slightly in surprise, letting out a pitiful mewl as her stomach rippled again. "Daydream!" She called, her voice tight and slightly hoarse. She made the effort to turn around and waddle into the den, cringing every time the pain surged up and relaxing as it faded away. "My stomach really hurts." She groaned, taking a seat in a clean moss bed and curling her paws close up to her swollen belly. She shifted in an attempt to get comfortable, gritting her teeth as the pain surged up again. She bit back a yowl, groaning as it finally ebbed away for a moment.

@Sasukewolf (madness) (Lostface)
@Aleka (Salamanderkit)
@Celestial (Infernokit)
@Aura (Gingerkit)
@mompaws (Asphodelkit)
@woly (Daydream)

Last edited by rubinaito; November 25th, 2017 at 06:17 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:31 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
He nodded, “yea, I think so.” He smiled and laid down his head on his paws. He yawned and stretched his back legs
She grabbed a large bird, big enough for the both of them. She dropped it, looking over. "So anything new lately?" She mewed. Mistytuft took a small bite, passing it to the tom.
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

She grabbed a large bird, big enough for the both of them. She dropped it, looking over. "So anything new lately?" She mewed. Mistytuft took a small bite, passing it to the tom.
He shook his head “nothing.” He grabbed the bird and started eschewing doen