Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:12 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 07:12 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 07:03 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:01 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:58 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Orangepaw colapsed to the ground I don't normally play fight, oh well..he was on his stomach so he flailed his paws in her face helplessly, like a kit fighting Halite.
She stood over him, her face mouselengths from his. She stood on her hind legs and batted his paws away.
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:05 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

She stood over him, her face mouselengths from his. She stood on her hind legs and batted his paws away.
He purred, he knew he shouldn't be purring losing a play fight, but still. He forced his head of the ground and licked her ear. What was that mouse rain. Do a real battle move sheesh he blushed and began to squirm hoping that would cause her to release him I don't want to attract a warrior by pushing with my hind legs and throwing her off, plus I don't want to hurt her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Dawnpaw blinked,” I know this is a dumb question Rainshadow, but what is it like being an elder?” She asked as she searched Rainshadow’s fur for ticks and fleas.
"What's it like being an elder? It's quite..." the old cat trailed off, looking for the right word. After a few seconds, her eyes twinkled and she said, "boring. It's actually very boring. You sit here, you eat, you talk to all of these old geezers, you wonder when you're going to die. But it's fun whenever an apprentice comes in to talk, it's a lot better than listening to some of these cats drone on and on about their aches, pains, and outdated clan gossip." Rainshadow chuckled slightly, amused with herself. Her tail twitched slightly, and she craned her neck to look at Dawnpaw. She smiled slightly, watching the apprentice work. She seemed polite and eager to listen. She didn't seem like a bad apprentice. Rainshadow would have to find out who her mentor was and talk to them about her.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He purred, he knew he shouldn't be purring losing a play fight, but still. He forced his head of the ground and licked her ear. What was that mouse rain. Do a real battle move sheesh he blushed and began to squirm hoping that would cause her to release him I don't want to attract a warrior by pushing with my hind legs and throwing her off, plus I don't want to hurt her.
Silkpaw giggled and pinned him harder. “Don’t be afraid to hurt me, I’m tougher than I look...” she rolled the “r” in “tougher” and grinned at him.
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Silkpaw giggled and pinned him harder. “Don’t be afraid to hurt me, I’m tougher than I look...” she rolled the “r” in “tougher” and grinned at him.
He smiled clearly relived at that he pressed his his hind legs into her belly gently, slowly increasing the pressure. He kept putting, he didn't know why.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
He smiled clearly relived at that he pressed his his hind legs into her belly gently, slowly increasing the pressure. He kept putting, he didn't know why.
She backed off and giggled. The sensation she was getting was weird and foreign. She waited for him to get up, holding her self in a defensive stance.
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"What's it like being an elder? It's quite..." the old cat trailed off, looking for the right word. After a few seconds, her eyes twinkled and she said, "boring. It's actually very boring. You sit here, you eat, you talk to all of these old geezers, you wonder when you're going to die. But it's fun whenever an apprentice comes in to talk, it's a lot better than listening to some of these cats drone on and on about their aches, pains, and outdated clan gossip." Rainshadow chuckled slightly, amused with herself. Her tail twitched slightly, and she craned her neck to look at Dawnpaw. She smiled slightly, watching the apprentice work. She seemed polite and eager to listen. She didn't seem like a bad apprentice. Rainshadow would have to find out who her mentor was and talk to them about her.
(she occasionally loses it when she thinks of her dead father. She blames Daydream because Day never got a prophecy warning them of her father bleeding to death in the territory)
Dawnpaw smiled,"That doesn't sound very fun yet again the warriors who should be joining you in the elder's den do gripe about pain I don't know why they get apprentices when they are so old, they can't properly pain when they cant keep up with their apprentice. Though I understand why they want to die a warrior. Some cats really want to die in battle serving their clan."

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:18 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She backed off and giggled. The sensation she was getting was weird and foreign. She waited for him to get up, holding her self in a defensive stance.
Orangepaw struggled to his feet before quickly doing a front paw strike to Silkpaw. He giggled a little. Did I just- yes I did just giggle like a kit, wow.

Old November 24th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Orangepaw struggled to his feet before quickly doing a front paw strike to Silkpaw. He giggled a little. Did I just- yes I did just giggle like a kit, wow.
She grinned devilishly and ducked. She darted under him and with a sheathed paw, batted at his stomach.
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

She grinned devilishly and ducked. She darted under him and with a sheathed paw, batted at his stomach.
He lifted his leg and set it down on her quickly. This was the first time play fighting was fun to him. I'll treasure this moment dearly.

Closed Thread