Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:21 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old November 4th, 2017, 11:31 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default チェリー ー族 (CherryClan) Sign Ups

Heyo! So I've decided to try and make a roleplay located in Japan on the island of Honsu! This is gonna be a lot of fun

Concerning Highranks
As long as you roleplay daily on CherryClan, you will be eligible for a high rank! Deputy and Medicine Cat are available for signing up from 1 out of any of the applications of the high ranks. Medicine Cat Apprentice will be chosen from any of the apprentices. Form applications for high ranks will be put out soon!!

Rules for Roleplay
- All kits must have a mother, unless you came from outside of the clan, and found, but please stray away from that!
- Breeds must be breeds that are common in Japan, or originate from Japan, or are near it.
- Please stay active so this roleplay doesn't go dead, i've done a lot of research for this and I don't want my research to be all for nothing!

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Strengths-
Weaknesses-
Role-
Other-
Rp Sample-

Last edited by seasalt; November 20th, 2017 at 01:40 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 11:46 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: チェリー ー族 (CherryClan) Sign Ups

Name- Blossomspring
Age- 18 moons
Appearance- http://www.kurisumasu.org/pb/images/...a53016950f.jpg
Personality- Curious, determined, friendly, adventurous (updated with more description later)
Strengths- Hunting, agility, sneakiness
Weaknesses- Fighting, kits
Role- Warrior
Other- @seasalt
Rp Sample-
Quote:
Vixenlight took a deep breath. She knew she'd have to tell her mate, because honestly, she thought he'd be more excited than her. Kits! She was going to have kits, and Stormclaw would either panic or be ecstatic. She giggled at the thought of him being like a full grown kit, rather than a more mature tom. But she liked that part of him. She liked all the parts of him. She'd been unsure at first, if she was really having kits, for the first few sunrises. She felt a few of the symptoms, but she thought she'd just eaten something off. But now she was certain. And she had to tell her mate, of course, because it was very important to both of them. She took another deep breath. "Stormclaw..I had something important to tell you."
She mewed, once they were alone.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; November 11th, 2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Name: Sablepaw
Appearance:
Personality: Sablepaw is a quiet young apprentice who keeps to himself. Well, he doesn't have much of a choice. Sablepaw can't speak. He never learned to talk. He can make certain sounds, but he can't form words. How unfortunate. Sablepaw decided to take advantage of this, however, and uses his quietness to be stealthy and to listen in on other conversations. Sablepaw is quite the curious one. He likes to explore things he doesn't understand or he wants to really look at. If someone is telling him their deepest darkest secret, he will keep pushing for them to say more.
Strengths: Observation, smarts, kindness, compassion.
Weaknesses: Stubborness, mute, easily pressured, a bit tempermental, curiosity.
Role: Apprentice.
Other: @tawny~
RP Sample:

Willowpaw watched her mentor examine her looks. Willowpaw felt a bit self-conscious, but she shoved it down. Not the time. As Nightshade spoke up, Willowpaw straightened her back. Realizing she was right, Willowkit looked at her pelt. A few clumps of fur had been sticking out in the wrong places. The ceremony had been so sudden, she hadn't had time to clean herself up. Embarrassed, she groomed her fur back to normal as quick as she could so she could listen up. Willowpaw frowned at the mention of fighting, but listened anyway. Yet again, Willowpaw concluded that Nightshade was right. ShadowClan cats were meant to be proud, or at least the other Clans thought that. As Nightshade leaned closer, Willowpaw blinked in surprise. Willowpaw felt a spark of determination as her mentor talked about coordination and social skills. She lacked in those two skills, that's for sure. She never really tussled with her brothers and sister as a kit, and she never really played many games. She needed to learn sometime. And her social skills? Those needed some work too. Willowpaw was a quiet, sweet little she-cat who didn't talk much, but listened. Willowpaw shuddered as Nightshade whispered the last few words of her statement. That was definately true. She had heard how Snowstar said the wrong things at the Gathering, and she had heard how Blazingstar declared war on ThunderClan. Maybe Nightshade wasn't such a sinister cat as she thought. Maybe Nightshade had the most sense of them all. As her last few words were spoken from her lecture, Willowpaw looked down in thought. Remaining in the background seemed very nice. Keeping quiet, learning information she never knew, just following orders and being a nice, quiet cat. But standing out? Now that was a whole new story. Willowpaw had never stood out in a crowd, so she wouldn't know how that was. Was it fun? Was it right? Willowpaw frowned. She had never stood out, but she felt like she wanted to. Yes, it was all clear now. Willowpaw wanted to be in the spotlight. Of all her siblings, she got the least attention, and it was all coming back to her. How she was last to get comforted in a dire situation, how she was sometimes ignored, how she was forgotten. Now fuming, Willowpaw snapped her head up to look at her mentor. "I want to stand out. I want to be a good warrior. Make me the best warrior I can be," she answered boldly, eyes shining with a hidden fire that was not there before.

Last edited by Role; November 4th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 11:25 AM
constantly tired

@Trickster~

Please change the name of Cherryspring, as we do not use the prefix in the clan, besides the founder of the clan.

@Hocus Pocus
Accepted! Sablepaw will get a mentor once we get a few warriors! Just tell me what their appearance is and I'll be able to put them on the allegiances.

Last edited by seasalt; November 20th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old November 5th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@Trickster~

Please change the name of Cherryspring, as we do not use the prefix in the clan, besides the founder of the clan.

@Hocus Pocus
Accepted! Sablepaw will get a mentor once we get a few warriors! Just tell me what their appearance is and I'll be able to put them on the allegiances.
Right here!
Old November 6th, 2017, 04:21 PM
constantly tired

Bump!!
Old November 11th, 2017, 05:52 PM
constantly tired

Bump
Old November 11th, 2017, 06:12 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Name- Lulu Redpaw Redstrike
Age- 6 Moons
Appearance- Here
Personality-
Quick witted || Defencive || Close minded || Strict || Passionate
Strengths- Speedy || Intelligent
Weaknesses- Stubborn || Weak
Role- Apprentice
Other- Mother was a former kittypet
Rp Sample-
Jake had left his home, and his family behind. His fight with Bean had turned into hate, and even though he loved Luke the tom couldn't stay. It would be easier to find where he was going alone. Jake would come back to them, but now just wasn't the time. He wanted to go home desperately. Though the tom was young, he could hunt. No well, in fact his paws got quite bloody. For some reason, food was hard for him to find and he was pretty hungry. His pelt was dull and ribs were slowly beginning to show. His eyes looked around, waiting for some sign of prey.
Old November 20th, 2017, 01:39 PM
constantly tired

@Trickster~
Accepted.

@Myik
Accepted! Once we get a few more warriors they will be given a mentor from my choosing
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:04 PM
constantly tired

Bump!