Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:50 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:49 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:49 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:48 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:47 PM

Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:25 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: A "New" Discovery {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
the tom curled his tail up and around himself. "the universe is the entire world, sky, stars and more. it is our very existence." he then looked onwards, nose twitching. "i know a place, far, far away from here. it is in the middle of a vast forest, safe from practically everything," mewled castiel, eyes bright. he dipped his head politely before leaping to the next tree, landing gracefully.
"you can follow me, if you want. i can take you to this place." castiel leaped from tree to tree, taking enough time to not fall, but to also allow the two-headed felines the choice to follow him or not. after jumping about five trees, the tom waited, turning back to the mollies. "so, what's your choice?"
"We....We probably won't stay there, but We would be more than happy to travel with you! Isn't that right, sis?" Iruni said, looking at her sister out of the corner of her eye. "I....Ugh, here we go again...." Inuri said with a sigh. They started to walk forward, following the tom. "So, What is it like, only having one head?" Inuri asked, before mentally slapping herself.

( @tinyalienboy )
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:31 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"We....We probably won't stay there, but We would be more than happy to travel with you! Isn't that right, sis?" Iruni said, looking at her sister out of the corner of her eye. "I....Ugh, here we go again...." Inuri said with a sigh. They started to walk forward, following the tom. "So, What is it like, only having one head?" Inuri asked, before mentally slapping herself.

( @tinyalienboy )
castiel snickered to himself, hopping, and barely landing, on a small branch. "well, i guess you could say it's a little boring. i'm not exactly a very unique cat, you see. just a tom with too many questions." he flicked an ear, looking back at the sisters. "two heads is better than one, i've heard. one head is merely too bland, everybody has only one. besides you two, of course." the tom leaped to the ground for a moment, padding past a rotting tree before jumping back up.
castiel's tail lashed and he suddenly froze, thinking of times he had asked too many questions and driven others away. his breathing slowed to a stop, and he stood still for many heartbeats. then, the tom shook his head and chirped out an awkward laugh, picking up his pace. he was determined to keep iruni and inuri by his side, safe and away from the torment they received from the 'clan cats'.
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:41 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
castiel snickered to himself, hopping, and barely landing, on a small branch. "well, i guess you could say it's a little boring. i'm not exactly a very unique cat, you see. just a tom with too many questions." he flicked an ear, looking back at the sisters. "two heads is better than one, i've heard. one head is merely too bland, everybody has only one. besides you two, of course." the tom leaped to the ground for a moment, padding past a rotting tree before jumping back up.
castiel's tail lashed and he suddenly froze, thinking of times he had asked too many questions and driven others away. his breathing slowed to a stop, and he stood still for many heartbeats. then, the tom shook his head and chirped out an awkward laugh, picking up his pace. he was determined to keep iruni and inuri by his side, safe and away from the torment they received from the 'clan cats'.
"Who said That?" Iruni asked, curious as to who said it, and their reasoning. "Whoever said that is Strange, that's for sure. Why would they like a Two-headed cat? I mean...Never mind, All I know is that sometimes, We both wish we were...well, separated." Inuri said, smiling a bit. "So, What makes you so Bland? I mean, you can go where you want, you don't have to ask for a twins permission, you are free of almost all rules, so you could d almost anything you wanted. Unless you wanted to fly...Because that would just be...well...Weird." Iruni said, Tilting her head a bit.

Last edited by Akari; November 25th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 06:58 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
"Who said That?" Iruni asked, curious as to who said it, and their reasoning. "Whoever said that is Strange, that's for sure. Why would they like a Two-headed cat? I mean...Never mind, All I know is that sometimes, We both wish we were...well, separated." Inuri said, smiling a bit. "So, What makes you so Bland? I mean, you can go where you want, you don't have to ask for a twins permission, you are free of almost all rules, so you could d almost anything you wanted. Unless you wanted to fly...Because that would just be...well...Weird." Iruni said, Tilting her head a bit.
the tom blinked, thinking over his words for a moment. "not exactly. actually, i'm not free at all. i'm trapped by decisions and questions, by others judging me for how curious i am. it may not be as difficult as you two have it, but it's not always easy for everyone else." he shrugged and ducked his head, sighing to himself. "being honest, you two have stayed longer than anyone else. others always become irritated and leave as quickly as possible. and, i have no brothers or sisters, so i'm truthfully rather lonely." castiel's claws dug into the tree branch he was sat upon.
"really, i'm confined to the places i'm welcome in. many predators and enemies block my passages to new land. i may be a traveller, but even my path is limited." the silver feline's ears flattened and he huffed, fur bristling.
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:14 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
the tom blinked, thinking over his words for a moment. "not exactly. actually, i'm not free at all. i'm trapped by decisions and questions, by others judging me for how curious i am. it may not be as difficult as you two have it, but it's not always easy for everyone else." he shrugged and ducked his head, sighing to himself. "being honest, you two have stayed longer than anyone else. others always become irritated and leave as quickly as possible. and, i have no brothers or sisters, so i'm truthfully rather lonely." castiel's claws dug into the tree branch he was sat upon.
"really, i'm confined to the places i'm welcome in. many predators and enemies block my passages to new land. i may be a traveller, but even my path is limited." the silver feline's ears flattened and he huffed, fur bristling.
They both looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes, before thy sped up their pace slightly, until they were beside Castiel. "Why do you have enemies, You are so nice and caring, why would someone dislike you?" Inuri asked, With Iruni on Follow-up. "Was it Something from your Past?" Iruni asked, Curious as to what he would say.

Last edited by Akari; November 26th, 2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 11:38 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
They both looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes, before thy sped up their pace slightly, until they were beside Castiel. "Why do you have enemies, You are so nice and caring, why would someone dislike you?" Inuri asked, With Iruni on Follow-up. "Was it Something from your Past?" Iruni asked, Curious as to what he would say.
castiel's eyes narrowed. his nose twitched, and an aura of disdain formed around him. the tom tensed his muscles and leaped across another tree, ears flattened.
"well, i'm not always as nice. my temper is short, as is my patience. if my questions don't drive others away, then my temper does. nobody likes a nosy cat," mewed castiel. his chest heaved before he looked around, turning and jumping to the left. he nearly fell, but managed to catch himself on the sturdiest branch. the silver feline purred victoriously, though his tail still lashed due to the topic they were speaking of.
he never liked the subject of his past.
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
castiel's eyes narrowed. his nose twitched, and an aura of disdain formed around him. the tom tensed his muscles and leaped across another tree, ears flattened.
"well, i'm not always as nice. my temper is short, as is my patience. if my questions don't drive others away, then my temper does. nobody likes a nosy cat," mewed castiel. his chest heaved before he looked around, turning and jumping to the left. he nearly fell, but managed to catch himself on the sturdiest branch. the silver feline purred victoriously, though his tail still lashed due to the topic they were speaking of.
he never liked the subject of his past.
They Chased after him, Choosing it was safer to stay on the ground, incase he fell. "Your not Nosey, Just Curious! And Curiosity is a good thing!" Iruni said, smiling as she glanced up at him. "Mhm, Being curious about people is a good thing. The more questions they answer, the more you know you can trust them." Inuri said, keeping her eyes where they were headed, like He sister was supposed to be doing.
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:34 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
They Chased after him, Choosing it was safer to stay on the ground, incase he fell. "Your not Nosey, Just Curious! And Curiosity is a good thing!" Iruni said, smiling as she glanced up at him. "Mhm, Being curious about people is a good thing. The more questions they answer, the more you know you can trust them." Inuri said, keeping her eyes where they were headed, like He sister was supposed to be doing.
he shook his head. "others do not understand that, though. i have been told many times, by housecats, the phrase of 'curiosity killed the cat.' i assume their humans have told them that. it is difficult to figure out." castiel shrugged and hopped a few more trees, then turned right. "we're nearing the edge of the forest. after that, we'll need to travel across a large field before entering a small village."
the tom thought for a moment, then chirped, "once through that, we will see another forest, but a road crosses through it, and then we'd have to climb across a mountain to reach the cave. i'd say it'd take about five days to travel, if you count resting and hunting." he sat down and looked towards the two, cocking his head to the side. "are you two ready to be free of this place?"
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
he shook his head. "others do not understand that, though. i have been told many times, by housecats, the phrase of 'curiosity killed the cat.' i assume their humans have told them that. it is difficult to figure out." castiel shrugged and hopped a few more trees, then turned right. "we're nearing the edge of the forest. after that, we'll need to travel across a large field before entering a small village."
the tom thought for a moment, then chirped, "once through that, we will see another forest, but a road crosses through it, and then we'd have to climb across a mountain to reach the cave. i'd say it'd take about five days to travel, if you count resting and hunting." he sat down and looked towards the two, cocking his head to the side. "are you two ready to be free of this place?"
"Are....Are you ready for the Journey, Castiel?" Iruni asked, before glancing at Inuri. "I know my sister is, but are you?" She asked again, Curiosity sparking within her. `What Drives him? It can't JUST be Curiosity, Because that alone is a meager force. Anyone can ignore it. What makes Castiel...Castiel..` Inuri Wondered silently, Looking into his eyes momentarily.
Old November 26th, 2017, 01:58 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
"Are....Are you ready for the Journey, Castiel?" Iruni asked, before glancing at Inuri. "I know my sister is, but are you?" She asked again, Curiosity sparking within her. `What Drives him? It can't JUST be Curiosity, Because that alone is a meager force. Anyone can ignore it. What makes Castiel...Castiel..` Inuri Wondered silently, Looking into his eyes momentarily.
"i'm always ready for a journey." castiel spoke bluntly, staring back at inuri with an unwavering gaze. he grunted and turned back towards his path, jumping from tree to tree without stopping. his paws were light against the bark, making no sound except for the rustle of leaves from the force of his jumps.
once he reached the edge of the forest, he leaped to the ground and waited for inuri and iruni, silently grooming his paw. it's been quite a while since i've made this trip. let's hope that the memory doesn't still last. i'd hate for them to see a weaker side of me, castiel thought, whiskers flicking.