Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 10:23 PM
minkpaw training [p]
by alec
Last post by occultation
Today 10:21 PM
beetlepaw all relations!!!...
by broski
Last post by broski
Today 10:18 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 10:16 PM
RiverClan Tunnel...
Last post by occultation
Today 10:15 PM

Old November 16th, 2017, 09:19 AM
CEO of cat angst

Bump Policy: 3 days (72 hours)
My Mood: Tired
Lightbulb MidnightClan - 'The Runaways'

PLEASE READ THIS POST IN FULL BEFORE MAKING YOUR CAT(S)!
Please try and keep this thread active as much as possible! I spent a lot of time working on this and I don't want it to go to waste!

-~-Story-~-

Your eyes open slowly. They widen almost in panic as you raise your head to look around. This area is unfamiliar. You've never seen it before. The small clearing is glowing with crystalline flowers and snowflakes falling around.
A cat approaches you, his long golden fur flowing in the strangely warm wind, despite the darkness. He leans his head down to you, and smiles. "Hello, newcomer. You look nervous. Do not be afraid. I am WildStar. I shall assist you in this new world. There is nothing to be afraid of. You can cease your shaking. I will guide you."

"This is the MidnightClan territory. Cats come here if they have ran away from their homes. If they are lucky, they can run into this place; a place where the sun and moon do not agree with eachother on all sides of the Black Tree."

"In the MidnightClan territory, it is forever midnight. The sky is purely black, with only few stars to make our version of StarClan. We can see in this darkness, but there are some cats who were born before us that can only see in the daytime. They are the ones who struggle, but they survive with the rest of us."

"In the Moon territory, the moon is always full and the territory itself trapped in an eternal night. The cats there have the unique ability to see perfectly in the night time, and can even make their eyes glow to act as a light source for not only them, but their clan mates as well."

"In the Sun territory, it is forever daylight. The sun stays high in the sky and it is forever bright and burning. In the daytime, it is very warm, or very hot depending on your fur type. When it becomes 'night time' for the cats who live there, the sun's rays die out and it becomes colder, but it still gives off light and refuses to bring the moon in its place."

"Finally, in the Twilight territory, it is similar to the MidnightClan territory, but the sky is filled with more stars. The cats there have an ability similar to the Moon territory cats, but their moon also gives off the same kind of feelings as the Sun territory cats. They are the perfect mix of the two, with the addition of our cats' generation."

"The black tree is the centerpiece of our territories. It leads you in the direction of our territories. One part of the tree has full orange and yellow leaves. It leads to the Sun territory. The other side of the tree has no leaves, and instead has snowflakes replacing the leaves. It leads to the Moon territory. Between the two on the sides that were meant to connect them, there are green, white and gray leaves. These pieces of the tree lead you to MidnightClan and the Twilight territory."

"There are no 'special abilities,' per say. The cats here are born with these abilities. In our territory, along with the Twilight territory and the Moon territory, the cats are born with night vision and some even have glowing eyes. The Sun territory cats are born with heat resistant fur, to keep back the scorching waves of sunlight given by their disobedient sun. Cats who live in their respective territory long enough, however, will grow those abilities overtime if they came from another territory."

He looks around, then looks at you, and holds out his paw. "Come with me. I will take you to my clan. If you do not like our territory, then you may leave to join the other cats. But I do dearly hope you will stay with us."

-~-End Story-~-

THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE I HAVE IN THIS ROLEPLAY:
The cats here DO NOT HAVE POWERS. Do NOT give your cat a power! The only 'special abilities' the cats can have are the night vision of MidnightClan, the Moon territory, and the Twilight territory cats, and the heat resistant fur of the Sun territory cats.

If you wanna join, you can PM me the reference sheet for your character! Please do not comment your reference sheet in the thread/roleplay line. It gets in the way of the roleplay, and clutters up the thread itself.

MIDNIGHTCLAN REFERENCE SHEET:

Name- (You must use clan names for MidnightClan)
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank- (Kit, apprentice, warrior, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, or deputy! Please note me if you would like to be the deputy. Don't automatically put yourself as deputy of the clan, and give some good NON Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu reasons why you think your cat should be deputy if you want to put it in the comments otherwise)
Age- (Please use moons for your cat's age or round the age in years if you want to)
Gender- (Tom, she-cat or a trans cat? Or other genders, but nothing ridiculous please)
Mate- (Optional)
Apprentice- (Optional)
Mentor- (Optional, apprentices only)
Appearance- (You can either link a picture, or you can make up a description for your cat)

BLANK REFERENCE:

Name-
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank-
Age-
Gender-
Mate- (Optional, delete if none)
Apprentice- (Optional, delete if none or say if your cat can have an apprentice if someone makes one)
Mentor- (Only use this if you are an apprentice and have a confirmed mentor or have made one up)
Kits- (Optional, delete if none)
Appearance-

SUN, MOON AND TWILIGHT TERRITORY REFERENCE:

Name- (You can use Rogue/Loner/Kittypet names for Moon, Twilight and Sun territory cats, or clan names if you wish)
Location- (Pick either the Sun, Twilight or Moon territory. There is no place for rogues, loners or kittypets)
Rank- (See below information for other territory ranks outside of MidnightClan)
Age- (Please use moons for your cat's age or round the age in years if you want to)
Gender- (Tom, she-cat or a trans cat? Or other genders, but nothing ridiculous please)
Partner- (Optional, delete if none)
Cadet- (Optional, delete if none or say if your cat can have a cadet if someone makes one)
Munchkin(s)- (Optional, delete if none)
Adviser- (Only use this if you are a cadet and have a confirmed adviser or have made one up)
Appearance- (You can either link a picture, or you can make up a description for your cat)

BLANK REFERENCE:

Name-
Location-
Rank-
Age-
Gender-
Partner- (Optional, delete if none)
Cadet- (Optional, delete if none)
Munchkin(s)- (Optional, delete if none)
Adviser- (Only use this if you are a cadet and have a confirmed adviser or have made one up)
Appearance-

SUN, MOON AND TWILIGHT TERRITORY RANKS INFORMATION:

Chief- The chief is the leader of the territory. If you want to be the chief of one of the territories, please talk to me first. Your comment will be featured if you give good reasons for your cat to be leader.
Agent- The agent is the 'deputy,' or second-in-command, of the territory. If you want to be the deputy, either talk to me or whoever has been decided to be the chief. A cat has to have had at least one cadet in the past, or has shown leadership skills noticed by the chief themself.
Mender- The mender is the medicine cat. They are gifted with special magic to help them making healing devices like potions using normal cat medicine supplies. (Potion recipes will be listed with the ranks.)
Mender Cadet- The mender cadet is the apprentice to the mender, or medicine cat. Please talk to the mender if you would like to be their apprentice, or wait until they decide you or someone else in the roleplay.
Soldier- The soldier is a warrior in the territory. They hunt and patrol like normal cats.
Superior Soldier- The superior soldier is an older soldier, one who has been in the territory a long time. Please only make your cat a Superior Soldier if they have been in the territory for over 30-40 moons.
Cadet- The cadet is an apprentice in the territory. They are taken under the tail of an Adviser or the Mender. Cadets are forbidden from being trained by the Agent or the Chief.
Munchkin- The munchkin is a kit in the clan. Munchkins are given tips by Cadets and the Mender Cadet before they become one of the two ranks themselves. They are forbidden from leaving the main camp or territory until they have become a type of Cadet.
Dam- A dam is a queen. Queens are the mothers of Munchkins, and are forbidden from going hunting or patrolling until their munchkins have surpassed the age of 4 moons.
Sire- A sire is the father of the Munchkins. They are forbidden from going on patrols with other cats, and are meant to stay in the camp and territory to guard and give food to their partner. They are not allowed to patrol with other cats until their munchkins have surpassed the age of 4 moons.
Dean- A dean is an elder in the territory. Deans are cats who are older than most of the territory cats, and even the Chief at some points. Please do not make your cat a Dean unless they have confirmed retirement in the roleplay, have surpassed the age of 45-50 moons, or they have become crippled enough that they are forced to retire.
Adviser- An adviser is a mentor of a Cadet. Cats may tell the Chief they wish to be an Adviser, and an announcement will be made to the clan. This cat will be treated like a Superior Soldier and will be well respected. Cadets who lose their mentors or who do not have one can ask an Adviser to be their mentor, and will confirm the change with the Chief.

POTION RECIPES:

Marigold (no juice), chervil (no roots) juniper (Dried out), Goosegrass = Healing Potion Type 1. This potion heals small wounds when drank or applied. It normally takes one day for these wounds to heal after the potion is applied.
Marigold + Marigold juice, juniper + juniper juice, Goosegrass = Healing Potion Type 2. This potion heals one-inch deep wounds when drank or applied. These wounds take one day to heal after the potion is applied.
Marigold + Marigold juice, juniper + juniper juice, chervil, poppy seeds, Goosegrass = Healing Potion Type 3. This potion heals large wounds from animals such as badgers, large birds, and monster wounds in some cases. It normally takes 2 days for these wounds to heal after the potion is applied.
Wild Garlic, Yarrow, Goosegrass, Echinacia, Ferns = Infections Potion Type 1. This potion is used to help heal infections in small wounds. Best paired up with the Type 1 Healing Potion in a small dose.
Stinging Nettle, Goosegrass, Horsetail, Dried Oak Leaf, Dock, Chervil (no roots) = Infections Potion Type 2. This potion is used to help heal infections in deep wounds. Best paired up with the Type 2 Healing Potion.
Broom Malice Poultices, Ferns, Huckleberry, Horsetail, Daisy leaves = Infections Potion Type 3. This potion is used to heal infections in large and deep wounds. Best paired up with the Type 3 Healing Potion.
Poppy seeds, Bramble twigs = Sleeping Potion. This potion is specifically used to help cats fall asleep, and ease any pain they have. Potion takes effect after 1 to 2 minutes of being drank. Cat will sleep for at least an hour or longer if not woken up.
Watermint, Juniper + juniper juice, Chervil roots = Bellyache Potion. This potion is specifically used to heal bellyaches, whether big or small. Potion takes effect a few minutes after being drank.
Dandelion Leaves, Thyme, Poppy seeds, Ivy = Calming Potion. This potion is specifically used to help calm down cats. Potion takes effect while being drank. The potion is meant to taste sweet and cold and the calming sensation brought on by that rushes through the cat's body as they drink it. This potion is best paired up with the Sleeping Potion in one small dose.
Catmint, Feverfew, Lavender, Tansy, Ginger (All ingredients put in the potion in small doses or will worsen the effects) = Sick Medicine. This 'potion' is specifically used to help heal sick cats. Whether suffering from a fever, the flu, or even greencough and whitecough, this potion does its jobs in about a day. This potion is best paired up with the Calming and Sleeping Potions in small doses. Cats should normally be healed within a week if the potion works properly.
Borage Leaves, Coltsfoot, Juniper + juniper juice, Raspberry leaves = Dam's Delight. This potion is specifically used to help the dam of a munchkin, or munchkins, during kitting and pregnancy. Once a dam finds out she is pregnant, the potion should be given at least once a week until the dam gives birth. During the kitting, she should have one small dose alongside a small dose of the Calming Potion to help her stop from scrambling around in the nest, and this assures that her kits survive the kitting process.
Honey, Catmint, Tansy = Sweet Water. This 'potion' is simply just water that is very cold and sweet. Its effects are similar to the Calming Potion, but this 'potion' can be drank whenever wanted and is the most supplied potion in the den. Cats in the territory drink this water more than normal water.
Mouse Bile, Stinging Nettle, Huckleberry, Daisy leaves = Dean's Dream. This potion is specifically used on deans to stop swelling in their joints and to get rid of ticks. The potion is not meant to be drank; if it is, it will have the same effect as yarrow and will make the cat vomit. If this happens, the cat giving the potion should get a Calming Potion and some Sweet Water to soothe the cat before returning to applying the potion. This potion takes effect a few hours after applying, but the ticks will be killed instantly.
Celadine, Chamomile, Blessed Thistle = Body Strengthener. This potion is specifically used to help cats make their bodies stronger. This potion strengthens their eyes, gives the cat physical strength, strengthens heart and lungs and increases circulation,
Alfalfa, Adder Barrack, Tansy, Honey = Dentist's Wish. This potion is specifically used for cats who have toothaches and other tooth problems. This will help prevent these things from happening, and will also heal the current one. Should only be taken in small doses. If potion is taken too fast, effects can be fatal if a healing potion isn't used immediately after the dose is taken.
Aloe Vera, Huckleberry, Hawthorne berries, Ivy, Thyme, Dandelion leaves = Burning Desire. This potion is specifically used to treat burns and to help stop heart burn. This will also calm down the cat from shock of the burning and the pain of it.

(Note: The cats in the territory will most likely have a stocked up supply of these potions in glass bottles they have created themselves. If you want, you CAN make it so your cat is out of the specific potion you're looking for, and you can mix up the potion yourself.)

Sorry if this might seem like a lot! I just wanna get as much information in as possible ^^
If you're still interested in joining, please make a forum and send it to me in PMs! My own two forums are below as examples.

Name- WildStar
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank- Leader
Age- 40 moons
Gender- Male
Apprentice- (None. Willing to have one!)
Appearance- https://crazycatfitter.files.wordpre...ghairtabby.jpg

Name- Blizzard
Location- Moon
Rank- Agent
Age- 30 moons
Gender- Male
Appearance- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/aa...061e2ac3eb.jpg

I use mostly the same characters on WCUE and WCO
[Character bios can be found on this Google Doc I made]

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
PM me for my user (TOF) or UID (GI/HI3/Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise

Last edited by TrackdNTraild; November 18th, 2017 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Had to fix a grammar error xD
Old November 16th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: MidnightClan - 'The Runaways'

Oops lol

Last edited by Fallpotato; November 16th, 2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 08:17 AM
CEO of cat angst

(( STARTER POST! The roleplay has begun! Please use OOC speech if you want to talk OOC. ))

WildStar walked out of his den, his ears twitching as he looked around the dark camp. He looked up to the stars, seeing their twinkle glittering on the ground floor as they shined brightly. The moonlight was warm as it acted as their sun. He shut his eyes, taking in the beauty of this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blizzard sighed, looking over at the chief's den. He looked around the territory, seeing the cadets hoping and skipping and rolling over eachother as they played their petty games. He sighed, remembering the time he was once a cadet. His ears twitched in annoyance at the memories.

Open for Co-Op on Genshin/Honkai Impact or Tower of Fantasy (Or I can support on Star Rail)
Please leave a PM or a profile message if you've sent me a request! Might not accept otherwise

Last edited by TrackdNTraild; November 18th, 2017 at 08:18 AM.
Old November 18th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floof the Temmie Flakes View Post
(( STARTER POST! The roleplay has begun! Please use OOC speech if you want to talk OOC. ))

WildStar walked out of his den, his ears twitching as he looked around the dark camp. He looked up to the stars, seeing their twinkle glittering on the ground floor as they shined brightly. The moonlight was warm as it acted as their sun. He shut his eyes, taking in the beauty of this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blizzard sighed, looking over at the chief's den. He looked around the territory, seeing the cadets hoping and skipping and rolling over eachother as they played their petty games. He sighed, remembering the time he was once a cadet. His ears twitched in annoyance at the memories.
Slystrike woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He looked around and saw wildstar. He paced over to the leader and dipped his head, “hello wildstar.” He smiled and lifted his head back up
Old November 18th, 2017, 01:03 PM
CEO of cat angst

Wink Re: MidnightClan - 'The Runaways'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes View Post
Slystrike woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He looked around and saw wildstar. He paced over to the leader and dipped his head, “hello wildstar.” He smiled and lifted his head back up
WildStar perked up, looking over at Slystrike. He smiled, his tail swaying gently in the air. "Greetings, Slystrike. You look tired. You've just woke up, I'd imagine?"

Old November 18th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
WildStar perked up, looking over at Slystrike. He smiled, his tail swaying gently in the air. "Greetings, Slystrike. You look tired. You've just woke up, I'd imagine?"
He flicked his tail and nodded, “yes I did.” He sighed and licked his paw as he drew his paw over his ear
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:29 PM
CEO of cat angst

Quote:
He flicked his tail and nodded, “yes I did.” He sighed and licked his paw as he drew his paw over his ear
WildStar purred a bit, his tail lashing in amusement. "Well, once you've woken up, would you mind sending a patrol out? I want a patrol sent out to the border of the Sun territory. One of their cats was seen on our territory earlier this moon. I want to prevent an attack."

Old November 18th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
WildStar purred a bit, his tail lashing in amusement. "Well, once you've woken up, would you mind sending a patrol out? I want a patrol sent out to the border of the Sun territory. One of their cats was seen on our territory earlier this moon. I want to prevent an attack."
He nodded and dipped his head, “of course” he smiled and padded away to the fresh kill pile to get some food
Old November 18th, 2017, 06:58 PM
CEO of cat angst

Thumbs down Re: MidnightClan - 'The Runaways'

Quote:
He nodded and dipped his head, “of course” he smiled and padded away to the fresh kill pile to get some food
WildStar watched Slystrike leave and he sighed, mumbling quietly. "Let's just hope he takes enough of the strongest cats... not like there's many..." He shook his head, getting up and leaping up on top of his den and looking up at the sky.

Old November 20th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
WildStar watched Slystrike leave and he sighed, mumbling quietly. "Let's just hope he takes enough of the strongest cats... not like there's many..." He shook his head, getting up and leaping up on top of his den and looking up at the sky.
@Merrypotatoes

Whitenight sat outside the MidnightClan's Warriors' den. His green gaze scanned the camp. He wasn't used to this place yet, only being here a little over a moon. Never really talking to the other cats in MidnightClan left him lonely but he thought he derived it. It and the always black sky he was under.

Lilyfrost starched and padded out of the Sun Menders' den. Her pretty brown and white pelt was silky soft and her light blue eyes were as kind as a mothers to her new born kits. She walked to the fresh-kill pile to grab a bite to eat before she started her duty's around the camp.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all