Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:22 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Okapi @Foggy22 @Constellation @FadingEchoes

Wolfhowl trotted out of the Warrior's den after a swift catnap. As she stretched you could see her mussels under her gray and white pelt. She padded over to the fresh kill pile to grab a frog. As she sat eating the frog she was deep in her own thoughts. She couldn't help but felling blest by StarClan. Yeah she wasn't Clan born but she's been in ShadowClan for about 20 moons and wouldn't want to change that. She had a wonderful mate a lazy apprentice that she foud amusing and some fine friends here. What would I have been if (Foster mother) hadn't found me? She wondered as she took a bite of her frog.
She was totally unaware of what was going on around her. At lest no one needed her at the moment, at lest she tinks they don't.
(Sorry I haven't been on recently, I had my wisdom teeth out, you want HollowFlame correct?)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:29 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow rolled her eyes, burning to scream at her, "you know, I would yell but I'm not rude and disrespectful like you, so I'll be considerate, again unlike you, to the others around us. You should try it sometime." Inkshadow shot daggers from her eyes at Nightpath. Her lip curled. Cats these days. Think they're on top of the world. Her mind flashed back to when she was a kit, and she shuddered, new hatred for the cats flowed through her. "Fine! You win! Scream, shout! I don't care," she snapped.
NightPath had a toothy grin honestly she didn't care about what others think of her , it was interesting to know what makes others tick . The black she cat stretched her legs as she yawned loud and obnoxiously , she walked to the back of the den her tail swaying Amber eyes glowed .She didn't mind the other cats cold gaze , she on the other hand was just . Cold. Her soul was what other cats described empty but underneath the darkness was a sweat and loving warrior who was just misunderstood . " call me what you want sweaty , I don't mind " she meowed as she layed down in a corner her eyes stared at Inkshadow " cause this kitty is bad luck " she added and licked her left paw

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 12th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
NightPath had a toothy grin honestly she didn't care about what others think of her , it was interesting to know what makes others tick . The black she cat stretched her legs as she yawned loud and obnoxiously , she walked to the back of the den her tail swaying Amber eyes glowed .She didn't mind the other cats cold gaze , she on the other hand was just . Cold. Her soul was what other cats described empty but underneath the darkness was a sweat and loving warrior who was just misunderstood . " call me what you want sweaty , I don't mind " she meowed as she layed down in a corner her eyes stared at Inkshadow " cause this kitty is bad luck " she added and licked her left paw
Inkshadow snorted, "If you're bad luck, what am I? Murder?" She shook her head and turned away. She didn't feel like associating with others. Her fur bristled up and down, and tears sprang to her eyes. Jesus, Inkshadow! Pull yourself together! The past is in the past, focus on the present. She wiped away her tears discreetly. "Just be quiet. Can you handle that?" She asked quietly.
Old November 12th, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Inkshadow snorted, "If you're bad luck, what am I? Murder?" She shook her head and turned away. She didn't feel like associating with others. Her fur bristled up and down, and tears sprang to her eyes. Jesus, Inkshadow! Pull yourself together! The past is in the past, focus on the present. She wiped away her tears discreetly. "Just be quiet. Can you handle that?" She asked quietly.
Maybe I shouldn't have put sociophobia xD I'll fix it )

NightPath snorted just like Inkshadow had done as her right ear twitched
" I don't know can I ? And look who's being quiet " she meowed with a smile as her tail flicked . She was also snarky as well and it seemed that she had some competition with Inkshadow on that note , her Amber eyes scanned the den she yawned a bit but not fully . But she still hated others this didn't mean that she didn't hate Inkshadow by having a conversation with her , oh no she still had room for lots of hatred . But two black cats were better then one
" you know the old saying ? Two's better then one? Maybe we can be better then alone? I'm not asking to be friends or anything just ....umm" she meowed now getting an awkward feeling she didn't know what she was asking , this was rare . But she did need a friend

Last edited by Leucos; November 12th, 2017 at 03:53 PM.
Old November 12th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Maybe I shouldn't have put sociophobia xD I'll fix it )

NightPath snorted just like Inkshadow had done as her right ear twitched
" I don't know can I ? And look who's being quiet " she meowed with a smile as her tail flicked . She was also snarky as well and it seemed that she had some competition with Inkshadow on that note , her Amber eyes scanned the den she yawned a bit but not fully . But she still hated others this didn't mean that she didn't hate Inkshadow by having a conversation with her , oh no she still had room for lots of hatred . But two black cats were better then one
" you know the old saying ? Two's better then one? Maybe we can be better then alone? I'm not asking to be friends or anything just ....umm" she meowed now getting an awkward feeling she didn't know what she was asking , this was rare . But she did need a friend
Inkshadow blinked, "friend? Why? You could be friends with anyone... and you chose me? Just when I thought I was starting to understand cats." Her nostrils flared and she laughed, "I can try it out, but do I get a refund If I don't like it?" She rolled her eyes, but to be truthful... she was nervous and didn't know how to respond. So she responded how she normally did, "whatever."
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Inkshadow blinked, "friend? Why? You could be friends with anyone... and you chose me? Just when I thought I was starting to understand cats." Her nostrils flared and she laughed, "I can try it out, but do I get a refund If I don't like it?" She rolled her eyes, but to be truthful... she was nervous and didn't know how to respond. So she responded how she normally did, "whatever."
NightPath chuckled as well thankfully Inkshadow knew what she was trying to say " yeah . ... Whatever " she meowed and layed her head down on her paws with a sigh of boredom " mouse brain " she said under her breath her eyes had a look of emptiness and had her ears back she licked her nose
" No wealth, no land, no silver, no gold
Nothin' satisfies me but your soul , oh death , oh death won't you spare me over till another year ? " she sang and her voice was cold that would send chills up your spine and it echoed through the shadowclan den her gaze shifted over to the other black she cat but back to her paws with a grumble

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Elmleaf and Dungfoot smiled before leading off to hold a vile.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 12th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
NightPath chuckled as well thankfully Inkshadow knew what she was trying to say " yeah . ... Whatever " she meowed and layed her head down on her paws with a sigh of boredom " mouse brain " she said under her breath her eyes had a look of emptiness and had her ears back she licked her nose
" No wealth, no land, no silver, no gold
Nothin' satisfies me but your soul , oh death , oh death won't you spare me over till another year ? " she sang and her voice was cold that would send chills up your spine and it echoed through the shadowclan den her gaze shifted over to the other black she cat but back to her paws with a grumble
Inkshadow shivered and put her head on her paws. It was silent in the den, and her voice echoed through the den dimly. Inkshadow covered her neck, which was tingling. This moment reminded her of when she was a kit. That was one thing she didn't like to be reminded of.
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:00 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw fully expected to strike Daypaw head on. She had leaped with that expectation. But in less time than it took for her to blink, the medicine cat was out of her sight. She landed clumsily and staggered, fighting to keep her balance as she turned around, staring dumbly at the gold-colored cat, "Fast," she said out loud. Daypaw looked rather fragile, but they were faster and more agile than she might have thought.
¨not everycat will stand there for you to pin them like a ball of moss,¨ they mewed. they tilted their head, thinking back to when their old warrior mentor moondancer had taught them such moves. ¨when someone dives under you like that, make sure to dig your claws in their back. sometimes when you leap in a zig zagging motion before you jump on them, it confuses their sight and makes it easier.¨ they missed this. they wondered what they wouldve been like as a teacher. there was no doubt in their mind that they wouldve taken nightpaw under their wing in a heart beat. ¨but in order to teach you properly i guess i need to tell you about each clan, dont i?¨ there were now five clans, of course. but each had their own strengths and weaknesses. ¨how much has goldenstar taught you?¨
Old November 12th, 2017, 10:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Yeah, I’m pretty happy with her. Most of my characters have an altruistic streak, but she’s rather selfish and vain, so it’s n interesting role to play.)

Vixenpaw caught the hint of annoyance trying to eek into her mentor’s voice and knew that she’d likely be in trouble if she didn’t agree to go. “Sure,” she sighed, reluctantly rising to her feet. The thought occurred to her to stumble and fein sickness so that she could stay in the medicine den instead, but having Daypaw give her disgusting herbs to eat sounds even worse than going out. Plus, she wouldn’t be able to stay in the clearing either way. Either she’d be stuck outside of camp hunting for a short time or stuck in the medicine den all day. She waited for her mentor to lead the way, not willing to spend a second out longer than she needed to.
Featherfur sighed and led the apprentice out of camp. She was immediately greeted with the refreshing smell of pine sap and the springy bed of pine needles beneath her paws. Just another day in ShadowClan, she thought. After a moment, she adder a bit bitterly, I hope Vixenpaw's in a better mood today than yesterday. The day before Feather had practically dragged her, screeching and clawing, out of the clearing. It was easier today, thank StarClan. For Vixenpaw, it was more of a punishment to have to hunt, fight, and get dirty than to clean out the elders' bedding. She would just listen to stories anyway; Featherfur was sure of it.

<move to ShadowClan Territory>
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread