Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:13 PM
Ref Sheet Base By Me??
Last post by leopard.
Today 06:09 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:08 PM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by ramen
Today 06:06 PM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:04 PM

Old October 12th, 2017, 07:44 AM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow leaned into the tom for a quick moment. Turning as she reached up and licked his cheek. She liked the feeling of her fur in his. And everything else about Mercury. Shadow tried her best to not act out of place. And she blushed under her fur as she moved away. She hoped he didn't get harmed again. Or at all. Shadow let out a small sigh as she tried to hide the look in her eyes. Moving away as her tail flicked. "I-I better go, I see you last M-mercury." And that name, odd. She liked the way it made her feel when she said it. And how it sounded next to hers. Shadow went back to her stores, trying to hide herself from the other cats.

He leaned back on her with a bit more force, though not enough to knock Shadow over. Mercury lowered his head as she said she had to leave. "Wel-" He stopped himself. "Okay I guess..." He said to her, gingerly avoiding her gaze, as he was a bit... afraid if even that to see what was in her eyes. He cast a quick glance, quietly sighing in relief. He could see it in her blue eyes- what he also felt for her.
"I'll be leaving now," the tom said, licking her cheek gently in a good-bye. Sighing wearily, he got up, still slightly favoring his injured paw, and quickly limped out of the den. What was he supposed to say, anyways?
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

DesertMoon walked over to the herb store. "Gossip says that we all have to leave tomorrow" she sighed. "Better start clearing this stuff out and rationing it out to cats...it's the least I can do to help them survive on their own...and I should get this belly of mine checked out before too...I have a felling I'm going to end up kitting in the desert...perhaps it's just my destiny...maybe I'll even die in that desert...hmm maybe that's a good kit name...destiny...nah...sounds too kittypet-ish." The dusky brown she-cat spoke to herself while taking poppy seeds and dock leaves and putting them in piles on the floor, ready to take out of camp.
Old October 14th, 2017, 03:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Pistachio entered the den sobbing,” Patch is so mean. He’s still bad that at three moons I failed heal him! I was a trainee then!” She continued sobbing. (OPEN- prefferably a she-cat healer)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:46 AM
led into temptation

@Duskflight
It was quiet, too quiet.
Shadow's pelt stuck up, air was thick with fear and anxiety. The battle had already started so she heard. Halite was crazy, they were all going to die. Blue orbs looked around her store, well kept and organized finally. Her claws dug into the soft moss. Slash, Pastelle, Mercury, Icarius. She had already known where Mercury was going. But as for the others, no clue. Slash went to windclan. Smart choice, he wouldn't be chased out. Shadow's eyes looked over at Icarius, nuzzling his head. "We should go," The molly mewed. "Halite can't keep fighting, with the cats we have it'll only be a matter of time." Shadow moved closer to her stores, this will all be wasted. Left to wilt and die, she scrambled to gather some herbs. "Burnet, chamomile, daisy leaves, and sorrel. Grab the Daisy, and Chamomile, it's all I have left." She mewed, tail flicking as she grabbed a quick drink from a puddle.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
@Duskflight
It was quiet, too quiet.
Shadow's pelt stuck up, air was thick with fear and anxiety. The battle had already started so she heard. Halite was crazy, they were all going to die. Blue orbs looked around her store, well kept and organized finally. Her claws dug into the soft moss. Slash, Pastelle, Mercury, Icarius. She had already known where Mercury was going. But as for the others, no clue. Slash went to windclan. Smart choice, he wouldn't be chased out. Shadow's eyes looked over at Icarius, nuzzling his head. "We should go," The molly mewed. "Halite can't keep fighting, with the cats we have it'll only be a matter of time." Shadow moved closer to her stores, this will all be wasted. Left to wilt and die, she scrambled to gather some herbs. "Burnet, chamomile, daisy leaves, and sorrel. Grab the Daisy, and Chamomile, it's all I have left." She mewed, tail flicking as she grabbed a quick drink from a puddle.
The fluffy young tom was in the middle of a good dream; likely something including him showing off his greatness to others and drinking in their admiration like a cool, refreshing beverage. He dreamed about that sort of thing a lot, that was just in his nature. But it was quickly put to rest as someones muzzle went rubbing at his head, causing him to drowsily lift it and open his eyes. His vision was fuzzy for a few moments until he blinked to clear it and look sleepily up at Shadow as she went about gathering some of her herbs. "Hm?" His brain didn't fully register what she had said, but he found himself slowly rising to his paws and stretching with a huge yawn. He stretched until his legs quivered and his tail curled before slowly relaxing the position to fully turn to Shadow as she instructed him to grab the daisy and chamomile. Being too tired to really care, he simply did as she said without a word, trotting over rather sluggishly to stoop his head down and pick up the two herbs that were named, actually getting them right. He had been getting better at memorizing them by sight and smell, along with their uses, but he was far from fully trained in the ways of medicine. "What are we doing again?" He mumbled from around the herbs in his mouth, fighting the urge to yawn since it would make him drop all that he had collected.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The fluffy young tom was in the middle of a good dream; likely something including him showing off his greatness to others and drinking in their admiration like a cool, refreshing beverage. He dreamed about that sort of thing a lot, that was just in his nature. But it was quickly put to rest as someones muzzle went rubbing at his head, causing him to drowsily lift it and open his eyes. His vision was fuzzy for a few moments until he blinked to clear it and look sleepily up at Shadow as she went about gathering some of her herbs. "Hm?" His brain didn't fully register what she had said, but he found himself slowly rising to his paws and stretching with a huge yawn. He stretched until his legs quivered and his tail curled before slowly relaxing the position to fully turn to Shadow as she instructed him to grab the daisy and chamomile. Being too tired to really care, he simply did as she said without a word, trotting over rather sluggishly to stoop his head down and pick up the two herbs that were named, actually getting them right. He had been getting better at memorizing them by sight and smell, along with their uses, but he was far from fully trained in the ways of medicine. "What are we doing again?" He mumbled from around the herbs in his mouth, fighting the urge to yawn since it would make him drop all that he had collected.
{To many memories in the DS I started tearing up myself}
Shadow turned to him, seeing he had gotten the herbs right. He was learning rather quickly. Her ears flattened as he asked that question. She turned with a sigh. "Leaving, Halite launched an attack on the clans but... W-we have to go now. It'll be fine," She mewed, trying to make it sound as good as possible. Her eyes quickly filled with tears. Shadow had to many good memories here, Slash and Pastelle had been some of her greatest friends. Dark, her missing adopted kitten, and Ash- her former trainee. She looked over at the fluffy kitten, smiling. He needed a future, she wasn't just about to leave him wondering.
Shadow now knew what she had to do. Find Mercury.
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

{To many memories in the DS I started tearing up myself}
Shadow turned to him, seeing he had gotten the herbs right. He was learning rather quickly. Her ears flattened as he asked that question. She turned with a sigh. "Leaving, Halite launched an attack on the clans but... W-we have to go now. It'll be fine," She mewed, trying to make it sound as good as possible. Her eyes quickly filled with tears. Shadow had to many good memories here, Slash and Pastelle had been some of her greatest friends. Dark, her missing adopted kitten, and Ash- her former trainee. She looked over at the fluffy kitten, smiling. He needed a future, she wasn't just about to leave him wondering.
Shadow now knew what she had to do. Find Mercury.
{Aww yeah, the DS was fun, and was a good place for Hannibal and his beginnings :'c }

All Icarius could do in response was blink. Leaving? But this is my home...
Our home.
Uncertainty entered his blue hues as he looked at his trainer, but he didn't question her. She knew more than him, had a better concept of things that he did. If she said that it would be fine, that this was the right thing to do.. Then he would follow her. Whether he showed it or not, he really did look up to Shadow, admired her and her skills. There wasn't any cat in the world he would choose for another trainer and he felt so incredibly lucky to have Shadow. She was like his new mother in a way.. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last time he had seen his mom, or even most of his siblings. Even now he wasn't sure if they were still alive or not. And it would remain that way now because they had to leave. Gaze beginning to harden, the young grey tabby realized that maybe this was part of growing up. It's not like his mother particularly cared about him right? Or she would have been checking up on him, seeing how he was doing, acknowledging him. Why should he give her the satisfaction and closure of knowing where he was going?
Nodding his head slowly, he would show Shadow that he understood. He was willing to follow her, and would be by her side just like a kit with his mother. Because that's what she was to him. A mother.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:18 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
{Aww yeah, the DS was fun, and was a good place for Hannibal and his beginnings :'c }

All Icarius could do in response was blink. Leaving? But this is my home...
Our home.
Uncertainty entered his blue hues as he looked at his trainer, but he didn't question her. She knew more than him, had a better concept of things that he did. If she said that it would be fine, that this was the right thing to do.. Then he would follow her. Whether he showed it or not, he really did look up to Shadow, admired her and her skills. There wasn't any cat in the world he would choose for another trainer and he felt so incredibly lucky to have Shadow. She was like his new mother in a way.. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last time he had seen his mom, or even most of his siblings. Even now he wasn't sure if they were still alive or not. And it would remain that way now because they had to leave. Gaze beginning to harden, the young grey tabby realized that maybe this was part of growing up. It's not like his mother particularly cared about him right? Or she would have been checking up on him, seeing how he was doing, acknowledging him. Why should he give her the satisfaction and closure of knowing where he was going?
Nodding his head slowly, he would show Shadow that he understood. He was willing to follow her, and would be by her side just like a kit with his mother. Because that's what she was to him. A mother.
Shadow pushed a small pile of herbs to the tom. Keeping some for herself, she began to eat them. The bitter taste making her feel at home in an odd way. "Drink some water if you need to," She mewed, looking at her stores. Shadow wanted one last glance before leaving, her beloved poppy flowers were going to rot here. She had always loved the red flowers. Shadow looked over at the exit, looking at Icarius. "Ready?"
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

Shadow pushed a small pile of herbs to the tom. Keeping some for herself, she began to eat them. The bitter taste making her feel at home in an odd way. "Drink some water if you need to," She mewed, looking at her stores. Shadow wanted one last glance before leaving, her beloved poppy flowers were going to rot here. She had always loved the red flowers. Shadow looked over at the exit, looking at Icarius. "Ready?"
Setting down the daisy and chamomile that he had been holding, he leaned down and quickly scarfed down whatever it had been, wrinkling up his face at the bitter taste but also relishing it. It was the last time he would be eating any kind of herbs in this place. It would be his last time being here period. The thing was... He wasn't even entirely sure how he felt. He felt more numb, more apathetic than anything. He was leaving his home, his family, almost everything he had ever known. He wanted to feel attached to it, but at the moment he could really feel nothing. It was almost as if he were still asleep, still dreaming and would just wake up to Shadow nuzzling him awake. Like he had just fallen asleep during one of their training sessions and they would get back to it. But that's not at all what was happening. They were really doing this. They were really leaving. This was real.
"I should be fine." He meowed quietly at the mention of the water, flicking his tail in quiet dismissal before picking up the chamomile and daisy's again. When Shadow asked if he was ready, he would look at her and nod her head, ready to follow her out to wherever she would lead him.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Setting down the daisy and chamomile that he had been holding, he leaned down and quickly scarfed down whatever it had been, wrinkling up his face at the bitter taste but also relishing it. It was the last time he would be eating any kind of herbs in this place. It would be his last time being here period. The thing was... He wasn't even entirely sure how he felt. He felt more numb, more apathetic than anything. He was leaving his home, his family, almost everything he had ever known. He wanted to feel attached to it, but at the moment he could really feel nothing. It was almost as if he were still asleep, still dreaming and would just wake up to Shadow nuzzling him awake. Like he had just fallen asleep during one of their training sessions and they would get back to it. But that's not at all what was happening. They were really doing this. They were really leaving. This was real.
"I should be fine." He meowed quietly at the mention of the water, flicking his tail in quiet dismissal before picking up the chamomile and daisy's again. When Shadow asked if he was ready, he would look at her and nod her head, ready to follow her out to wherever she would lead him.
Shadow looked over at the exist. Her eyes looking down at the floor before she looked back up. The molly took a deep breath, her heart pounding as she took a step out. Shadow felt as if the entire den would fall out behind her. The molly took a few more steps out, looking back at Icarius. Shadow took a deep breath and looked at her camp on last time before walking out with her head held high. "They may have taken our home, but they have not taken our spirit!" She yowled, making a calm exist.