Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:39 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 03:38 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:33 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:09 AM

Old September 30th, 2017, 05:08 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default « shadeclan » joining page

Introduction

You open your eyes to find yourself within a darkened forest. Not knowing where you are, nor remembering anything of your past, you begin to make your way through the greenery. Head low and tilted, your eyes narrow as foreign scents waft to your twitching nostrils. Tail lashing, ears pricked, you stalk along a dirt path, littered with debris. Darkness threatens to consume you as it seeps from hidden depths of the unknown. Eery sounds whisper through the fur of your ears. It sounds like a screeching laughter, coming from every which direction.
Your heart races. You begin to feel the urge to flee, to get out of the dangerous forest as fast as your can, but you were lost. Unable to remember where you are, how you got here, or where you came from. Your claws slid from their sheaths, but the laughter grew louder and louder. It was futile, you'd never escape. Whoever was out there was acting as if this was a game, like you were their source of entertainment! Inhaling deeply, you prepare to surrender yourself to the near insanity, but before anything happens, you hear a voice.
“You're no fun. Submitting to the game so easily? I thought you'd last a little longer,” the voice was deep, almost demented. A feline figure stalked from the shadows, a malicious glint in their one eye. “Welcome to Shadeclan. You won't last very long here if you keep up that behavior. I'm Shadestar, the leader. And this,” the figure, Shadestar, pointed to a dark ginger molly, who had come out beside you, “is my second-in-command, Asterfall. I'd ask who you are, but you'd obviously not know. You see, we tricked you into coming here. Asterfall knocked you out, but I guess she hit you too hard as to give you amnesia.” The one-eyed tom gazed at you, a look of bloodlust within his eye. “We live in the clan of insanity, and you're our newest victim. Welcome to the clan. I hope you have a nice stay,” growled Shadestar before he lunged, a searing pain shooting through your chest as everything went black.

The code to join is your username with my location at the beginning.

About

The cats of Shadeclan are seen as vile, deadly creatures. They will kill without thought, and are more than welcome to allow the most dangerous of loners and rogues to join them. It is rare to meet a cat of Shadeclan who hasn’t the slightest of insanity, even if they are the most kind.
Average pelt colours of a Shadeclan cat are dark, long-furred, but thin, while the normal eye-colours of a clanmate are blue, green and yellow. It is rare to see a solidly coloured, or brightly coloured feline within the dark forest in which they reside. The cats of Shadeclan are well-muscled, and usually have large frames, while it is uncommon to be a small cat in this clan. Felines in this clan have heightened vision as to hunt within the darkness of their territory.

————

Name-
Age-
Gender Identity-
Pronouns-
Sexual Orientation-
Relationships-
Appearance- [No Links. No Listing.]
Personality- [No Listing.]
Rank-
Other Information-
Roleplay Sample-
Code-

—————

Actual Roleplay

—————

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST. TO GET MY ATTENTION, PLEASE MENTION ME.
PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
DO NOT POST ANYTHING OTHER THAN FORMS HERE.

Last edited by lio; September 30th, 2017 at 09:56 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:54 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default « shadeclan »

Name-
rosekit - rosepaw - roseblood
Age-
23 moons
Gender Identity-
female
Pronouns-
she/her
Sexual Orientation-
aromantic asexual
Relationships-
to be determined
Appearance-
rose is a large molly with a short pelt, but long tail. her fur is of an ashen colour with a black gradient mixed within. each eye of roseblood's is of a deep abyss, and it is not rare as to become lost in her blue orbs— not of romance, but of fear. her eyes hold the insanity within her soul, and the dark thoughts in which she thinks. roseblood's voice is often times raspy due to the uncommon usage of it. her expression is forever a haunted and angered one, having seen the death of her mother, and seeking revenge for it. she has a large, raw scar running from her right eye to her left shoulder, obtained in a battle against a fox in which she had just barely survived.
Personality-
roseblood is quiet, prefering to stay silent rather than go unheard. she is a firm believer of revenge,
searching for the one who had caused her mother so much grief to the point she had removed herself from the world. rose does not enjoy the company of others, as she does better when alone and not around those she thinks may betray her. she is cautious and unmerciful to strangers, and will not hesitate to kill when needed. roseblood is greedy and selfish, but uses the shell of hate to hide what is within— a fragile little molly scared to see the same fate that her mother had. she is quick to judge and is one to act first, ask later. her worst fear is to be used and then forgotten; much like her mother.

Rank-
warrior
Other Information-
none, yet
Roleplay Sample-
sample
Code-
space denysiarus
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:36 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: « shadeclan » joining page

Name- Splashvenom

Age- 21 mooons

Gender Identity- Male

Pronouns- he/him

Sexual Orientation- Straight

Relationships- to be determind

Appearance- Splashvenom is a dark grey black striped tabby maine coon tom with lighter grey underbelly, chest, face, ear fluff, tail-tip and paws with Ice-blue eyes.

Personality- Splashvenom is rather unique as he has two personalities inside him. One was a kind, loyal, and brave tom and the other is charming, manipulative, clever and down right cruel.

Rank- warrior

Other Information- When he was alive he was both a medicine cat and warrior, his birth clan made him a medicine cat but he left them to join another clan to be with some one. since then he became a warrior. he likes to star gaze, swim and fish. his split personality identifies himself
as Venomsplash. Splashvenom is extremely good at healing and hunting, but Venomsplash is extremely good at fighting, especially killing.

Sample- Winter Night padded out of her cave and stretched in the sun-dogs warm light. She then preceded to walk out of the camp and into the forest. scenting around she found squirrel scents, following them she spotted the squirrel as it nibbled on an acorn. She began creep on the squirrel and pounced hearing a loud crunch as the prey's body was crushed under her weight. Picking the squirrel back up she headed back to camp eager to eat her catch. Winter Night sat down as she camp back into camp and started to eat her meal. Its very lonely here, since I've ran away from my old pack. They wouldn't have understood why, I just didn't fit in there. I made the best decision to leave. But the life of a lone dog is very lonely, I hope I can find another pack soon, but it has been months since I saw any dog...

Code- Space Timbergrowl