revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 3days, 12hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Active], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

[Just Ember reacting to the picnic event, he's not actually joining so i'm not posting there. Also Fritter if your seeing please this don't mind Ember. He's just a little jealous, i think Garlic's cool]
Well, Emberfang was going to join in on this little event Fadingsun made..and then they got a glance at that Garlicfeather. Yea, no. Not this time. Plus, they didn't see Jayfrost in the crowd anyway so it's not like they should go. Might as well relax in camp instead. Maybe while Garlic is away they could talk to Jay. Worst case scenario he joins the event at last minute and then Emberfang won't have anyone. Speaking of Jay, where is he? How did they let him get out of his sight? They're not even doing anything so they have no reason to be letting things like that happen. That means it's time for him to start his search, so he began lurking through the shadows. Maybe in the warrior's den...or somewhere in the clearing...or somewhere else. Wherever, he was, Ember'll find him soon.
[ @alec | just so you know what Ember's up too you don't actually need to respond, i just figured i should maybe mention you since almost this entire post is Jay related :sweats: ]

(absolutely feel free to mention me for very jay centric posts, id love to read em :33 /gen)

jayfrost limped back into camp, with mistyshard now in the medicine den there was really no cats forcing him to stay in camp anymore, the sharp tongued apprentice that had formerly kept a keen eye on him had seemingly vanished. it was a pity, really, he had enjoyed the company if he was being honest, even if she did force him to do practically nothing all day, and he was sure there had been some potential in both of them. however, fadingsun had spoken and he wasnt one to go up against his leaders wishes, no matter how much he hated this concept in the first place..and misty was his friend, and he was happy for her, just..she was a good warrior, perhaps it wouldve been better to keep her supporting the clan as a lionheart rather than practically glue her to the medicine den all day. whatever.
the silver tabby eyed the crowd, some event perhaps, and almost walked into another cat, dark grey fur suddenly flashing in his peripheral vision, curse his eye. he jerked his head back in an attempt to avoid collision, the distance giving him the opportunity to try and remember who was standing infront of him. definetely a clanmate but not one he had been particularly involved with. they seemed to be around his age and easy to look at, probably a cat his gaze would linger upon for a moment before continuing to eye a crowd, otherwise, he couldnt say he could place any more information with them "'sorry" he muttered, light blue eye seeking the cats orange ones, a relatively irrelevant and subconscious reminder of his strict upbringing and the legacy of his long dead father that still stuck to him like tar.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; Today at 10:42 AM.
Old Today, 11:18 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Incognito

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
[ACTIVE]
__________________________________________________ ___

Mud'smoke, a sleek brown tabby, extended his dark paws in front of him, displaying his claws in a lazy stretch. He let out a wide yawn, revealing his sharp teeth, while the sun bathed his fur in its warm glow. His yellow eyes, still drowsy from sleep, squinted against the brightness of the day. Surveying the clearing with a flick of his tail, he noticed the partially full fresh kill pile, a sign that the clan had been successful in their hunting. Despite this, Mud'smoke felt a pang of disappointment; there was little point in him venturing out to hunt now. Turning his attention towards the sky, his gaze spotted only a few stray clouds drifted lazily overhead, failing to obstruct the sun's warming rays that bathed the ground beneath him.

Shifting his gaze back to the fresh kill pile, Mud'smoke let out a discontented huff, the sound a soft rumble in his chest. With a languid stretch, he hefted himself up from his comfortable spot, shaking loose the dust that clung to his sleek pelt before proceeding to meticulously groom himself. Each lick of his rough tongue smoothed his fur into perfect alignment, a necessary ritual for any self-respecting warrior. Perhaps he should go for a leisurely walk near then riverclan borders, check that no cat was trying to hunt in the territory. That Or maybe he could embark on a solitary hunt, stalking through the underbrush in pursuit of a lone piece of prey. Feeling the weight of boredom settling upon him like a heavy cloak, Mud'smoke yearned for something to occupy his time, something to inject purpose into his day.
(Open to interact)
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
[ACTIVE]

Mud'smoke, a sleek brown tabby, extended his dark paws in front of him, displaying his claws in a lazy stretch. He let out a wide yawn, revealing his sharp teeth, while the sun bathed his fur in its warm glow. His yellow eyes, still drowsy from sleep, squinted against the brightness of the day. Surveying the clearing with a flick of his tail, he noticed the partially full fresh kill pile, a sign that the clan had been successful in their hunting. Despite this, Mud'smoke felt a pang of disappointment; there was little point in him venturing out to hunt now. Turning his attention towards the sky, his gaze spotted only a few stray clouds drifted lazily overhead, failing to obstruct the sun's warming rays that bathed the ground beneath him.

Shifting his gaze back to the fresh kill pile, Mud'smoke let out a discontented huff, the sound a soft rumble in his chest. With a languid stretch, he hefted himself up from his comfortable spot, shaking loose the dust that clung to his sleek pelt before proceeding to meticulously groom himself. Each lick of his rough tongue smoothed his fur into perfect alignment, a necessary ritual for any self-respecting warrior. Perhaps he should go for a leisurely walk near then riverclan borders, check that no cat was trying to hunt in the territory. That Or maybe he could embark on a solitary hunt, stalking through the underbrush in pursuit of a lone piece of prey. Feeling the weight of boredom settling upon him like a heavy cloak, Mud'smoke yearned for something to occupy his time, something to inject purpose into his day.
(Open to interact)

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze came out from the warriors' den and shifted his eyes around the camp a tad bit ruffled from the night of bad dreams as per usual. He should find something to do sooner rather than later, a distraction to keep his mind off of the visions that the night had plagued him with. As he peered towards the prey pile he huffed slightly. Could be better. Seabreeze turned his blue eyes from the pile to the warriors and apprentices around camp and spotted Mudsmoke, a cat that he hasn't seen much of just yet. He padded over to the feline and dipped his head briefly to other. "Hello, Mudsmoke, would you like to go fishing with me? The river is too quick this time of season to go alone, though we could also keep an eye out for some herbs." The sandy grey-blue tom waited patiently for a reply, "No pressure."
Old Today, 01:37 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw approaches Ashenkit with a shy, tentative step. Though she's never met her before, she's seen the kit around. And as someone who's been wanting to start her own collection for some time now, she couldn't resist the opportunity to approach Ashenkit and ask for advice. ' ' U-um, hi there,' ' she says softly, her tail wrapped tightly around her paws. ' ' I-I couldn't help but notice your pebbles. They're really pretty. I-I've been meaning to start a collection of my own, but I'm not really sure where to start.' ' She looks down at the ground, feeling a little embarrassed for approaching a stranger. ' ' S-sorry if I'm bothering you. I just thought maybe we could, um, talk about pebbles together or something. If you're interested, that is.' ' She glances up at Ashenkit with hopeful eyes, waiting for her response.

@furrensic [AshenKit]

ashenkit
she/her. 4 moons. grey classic tabby with lighter grey markings; orange eyes
(no purrks)

ashenkit raises a tiny brow as an orange tabby approaches. she looks like, really, really awkward. even more so when she starts speaking. what was her name again?? stormypaw, uhmm..no. it's, like, something weird. berrypaw? maybe, the kit ponders as strawberrypaw rambles about her pebbles. the fellow molly looks at the other with a disinterested expression.

"I know my pebbles are great, you don't have to tell me. but, like, thanks anyway!" the grey tabby starts, confident smile matching her words. "you're, like, an apprentice, right?" she inquires, eyes gleaming with curiosity. if she was honest, she had no interest in any of her clanmates and she was mostly just..'eh', with them unless they were entertaining or useful or something. oops.

"I can tell you where you can get, like, nice pebbles in the clearing if you can do something for me." she offers.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 01:47 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze came out from the warriors' den and shifted his eyes around the camp a tad bit ruffled from the night of bad dreams as per usual. He should find something to do sooner rather than later, a distraction to keep his mind off of the visions that the night had plagued him with. As he peered towards the prey pile he huffed slightly. Could be better. Seabreeze turned his blue eyes from the pile to the warriors and apprentices around camp and spotted Mudsmoke, a cat that he hasn't seen much of just yet. He padded over to the feline and dipped his head briefly to other. "Hello, Mudsmoke, would you like to go fishing with me? The river is too quick this time of season to go alone, though we could also keep an eye out for some herbs." The sandy grey-blue tom waited patiently for a reply, "No pressure."

|[ Mud'Smoke ]|
[ACTIVE]

Mud'smoke ears perked up to the sound of someone approaching him and turned look up from his grooming to Seabreaze. He casually waved his tail greeting, his whiskers twitching at the suggestion of hunting "Hello, Hello. Fishing you say? Well I would like nothing more, I was just debating with myself on if whether I should hunt or not" Mud'smoke accepted cheerfully as he rose to his paws. Stretching his limbs out one more time before making his way to the clearing exit rather enthusiastically, what can he say? He enjoyed hunting.

__________________________________________________ __
Old Today, 02:02 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite.
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
[OPEN FOR ANY CAT WHO WANT TO TRY AND BE HIS FRIEND] In a subtle corner of the clearing, Skyfall lay snoring gently as he dreamt of chasing rats and mice and butterflies. His entire body was stretched out as he lay basking in the sun and sleeping softly. He did not wish to be woken up, but he didn't mind it since he saw life as fun and games, battles as a chance to improve and death as nothing more than a hurdle on an eternal journey for peace of mind.
Appleberry, who was nearby, suddenly slipped over and sat down beside his slumbering brother. "Skyfall, can I sleep with you?"

Skyfall opened an eye, grunting slightly.
"Yeah, sure, bro. You spoken with the new leader yet, told 'im bout how ye're willing ta help?"

"Yep!" Appleberry nodded gently.
Old Today, 02:38 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw feels her heart rate increase as she listens to the grey tabby's offer. She's always been somewhat shy and awkward around her clanmates, and the prospect of having to do a favor for someone she barely knows is a little nerve-wracking. But then again, the promise of nice pebbles is too tempting to pass up. After a moment of hesitation, StrawberryPaw takes a deep breath and speaks up. ' ' Umm, sure. I'm an apprentice,' ' she says softly, ' ' but what kind of favor do you need? I don't want to do anything too dangerous or against the rules.' '

@furrensic [AshenKit]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!