Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 05:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Mirror mirror ( PRIVATE )

@Role
Mirror, tell me something,
Tell me who's the loneliest of all?

Mirror, tell me something,
Tell me who's the loneliest of all?
Fear of what's inside of me;
Tell me can a heart be turned to stone?

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
Save me from the things I see!
I can keep it from the world,
Why won't you let me hide from me?

Mirror, mirror, tell me something,
Who's the loneliest of all?
I'm the loneliest of all

Just like we discussed rolester you wanna start?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mirror mirror ( PRIVATE )

(Sure! @Cheshire cat )

Briar walked beside her best friend, Burr. The Maine Coon had taken her in and traveled with Briar when they found what really happened to her siblings. It was awful, but at least she had Burr! He was like a father to her. Burr once showed her how to ride on trains. What odd things they were! Long metal monsters that roared louder than thunder and had more legs than a centipede. However they are docile. They let you climb inside of them when they are still, and run faster when you jump into them. They have run over some cats before, and Briar became more cautious about them. Briar shuddered at the thought. It was getting dark out, stars sprinkling around the sky. The moon appearing like a blooming rose. Burr yawned sleepily and curled up. "Let's sleep here for the night," he murmured. Briar padded up beside him, padding around in a circle before lying beside him "Okay," she agreed. As the night grew silent and the only sounds were the hum of crickets and the occasional hoot from an owl, Briar felt restless. Burr had crashed and was fast asleep, but Briar was uneasy. Something wasn't right. Someone else was near this area. But who?

Last edited by Role; November 23rd, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Sure! @Cheshire cat )

Briar walked beside her best friend, Burr. The Maine Coon had taken her in and traveled with Briar when they found what really happened to her siblings. It was awful, but at least she had Burr! He was like a father to her. Burr once showed her how to ride on trains. What odd things they were! Long metal monsters that roared louder than thunder and had more legs than a centipede. However they are docile. They let you climb inside of them when they are still, and run faster when you jump into them. They have run over some cats before, and Briar became more cautious about them. Briar shuddered at the thought. It was getting dark out, stars sprinkling around the sky. The moon appearing like a blooming rose. Burr yawned sleepily and curled up. "Let's sleep here for the night," he murmured. Briar padded up beside him, padding around in a circle before lying beside him "Okay," she agreed. As the night grew silent and the only sounds were the hum of crickets and the occasional hoot from an owl, Briar felt restless. Burr had crashed and was fast asleep, but Briar was uneasy. Something wasn't right. Someone else was near this area. But who?
Bite was watching from the shadows not to far from where the little tyke was laying he tilted his head as his brown eyes slightly shined in the shadows he loved kits but they would run away from him because of his grizzly looks. The white tom leapt up to a branch and stared at briar a small purr came from his throat he was just above her " hello little one " he meowed he licked his black paw his voice was deep @Role

Last edited by Leucos; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:48 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:56 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Bite was watching from the shadows not to far from where the little tyke was laying he tilted his head as his brown eyes slightly shined in the shadows he loved kits but they would run away from him because of his grizzly looks. The white tom leapt up to a branch and stared at briar a small purr came from his throat he was just above her " hello little one " he meowed he licked his black paw his voice was deep @Role
A white shadow blurred at the edge of her vision. Flinching, Briar looked up. A scarred tom was standing on a branch, eyes sparkling with mischeif. Briar blinked and tipped her head. "Hello," she greeted. Briar slowly stood up, careful not to wake Burr. "Who are you?"
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:13 PM

Quote:
A white shadow blurred at the edge of her vision. Flinching, Briar looked up. A scarred tom was standing on a branch, eyes sparkling with mischeif. Briar blinked and tipped her head. "Hello," she greeted. Briar slowly stood up, careful not to wake Burr. "Who are you?"
He chuckled at the question his black paw sharpened his claws which were long and ragged he licked one of them he looked at briar
" my name's Bite" he said and he punctuated the word bite with a snap of his jaws to show his right upper lip missing some skin and showed a tooth . Three scars whent through his left eye but could see just fine. His spiked collar was purple . He loved to scare but he didn't mess with elders like spicy . He laughed like the devil as his tail flicked @Role

Last edited by Leucos; November 24th, 2017 at 11:49 AM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
He chuckled at the question his black paw sharpened his claws which were long and ragged he licked one of them he looked at briar
" my name's Bite" he said and he punctuated the word bite with a snap of his jaws to show his right upper lip missing some skin and showed a tooth . Three scars whent through his left eye but could see just fine. His spiked collar was purple . He loved to scare but he didn't mess with elders like spicy . He laughed like the devil as his tail flicked @Role
(Oop! Sorry!)
Briar flinched at his jaw snap. Fierce. Briar's eyes had adjusted to the dark, and now she could see the white tom clearly. Ohhhh boy.. The tom was huge! He was scar ridden and had obvious kittypet blood. Jeepers. Then he laughed. A prickle of unease went up her spine, but she shook it off. "My name is B-Briar," she introduced, cursing herself for the stutter.
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:14 PM

Quote:
(Oop! Sorry!)
Briar flinched at his jaw snap. Fierce. Briar's eyes had adjusted to the dark, and now she could see the white tom clearly. Ohhhh boy.. The tom was huge! He was scar ridden and had obvious kittypet blood. Jeepers. Then he laughed. A prickle of unease went up her spine, but she shook it off. "My name is B-Briar," she introduced, cursing herself for the stutter.
Bite now had a soft smile he slid down the base of the tree like a snake would his claws giving him enough grip to not fall off. He leapt on the ground and studied briar " well now ....lovely name . Briar...briar..yes yes lovely indeed now young one what are you doing here ? " he meowed This little kit seemed to be afraid of him , she should be . @Role

Last edited by Leucos; November 24th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Bite now had a soft smile he slid down the base of the tree like a snake would his claws giving him enough grip to not fall off. He leapt on the ground and studied briar " well now ....lovely name . Briar...briar..yes yes lovely indeed now young one what are you doing here ? " he meowed This little kit seemed to be afraid of him , she should be . @Role
"I'm traveling with my friend Burr! We aren't really going anywhere in particular," Briar chirped, fear forgotten. Her eyes flashed with a sudden sadness, but it quickly faded away. "What are you doing here?" Her yellow eyes bore into the giant tom, blinking with pure curiosity.
Old November 24th, 2017, 09:49 PM

Quote:
"I'm traveling with my friend Burr! We aren't really going anywhere in particular," Briar chirped, fear forgotten. Her eyes flashed with a sudden sadness, but it quickly faded away. "What are you doing here?" Her yellow eyes bore into the giant tom, blinking with pure curiosity.
He only chuckled at the kits curiosity his tail flicked as it was in the air he started to circle briar his eyes not leaving her
" I live in a cave not far from here my dear ...you know an old tip? Never talk to strangers? Well allow me to introduce myself I am Bite I used to be a kittypet but now I'm a full blown Rogue and it's great . Others may think of me as off with my head but they are the ones that are insane ... Now then that we met each other we aren't strangers now are we? " he meowed as he walked up to the kit towering over her as he sat down his tail wrapped around his paws . @Role

Last edited by Leucos; November 24th, 2017 at 10:32 PM.