Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old November 25th, 2017, 12:03 AM
bruh head

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke laughs softly as his beasts eventually stop. “ good~ now than-“ he cuts himself off hearing someone coming. His eyes glowed almost dangerously as he looks towards the sound “ who goes there?” He asks calmly as Kirin immediately stands by Sasuke while the zinogres began to growl a bit watching towards the sound

Navi stopped just out of view of the man surrounded by his tames, since a bush in front of her was obscuring her. "Learn how to control your monsters there, sir." She said simply, stepping into his field of vision after a moment. She glanced in the direction of her wounded lich dragon, worry dawning on her face before she pushed it away. She looked back in the direction the other human. Ferrum from her perch, was looking in the direction of the Kirin, her tail flicking once.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:06 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Navi stopped just out of view of the man surrounded by his tames, since a bush in front of her was obscuring her. "Learn how to control your monsters there, sir." She said simply, stepping into his field of vision after a moment. She glanced in the direction of her wounded lich dragon, worry dawning on her face before she pushed it away. She looked back in the direction the other human. Ferrum from her perch, was looking in the direction of the Kirin, her tail flicking once.
His eyes widened a bit at her “ oh... I didn’t expect anyone to be here. Especially a other tamer, forgive that’s how I welcome a new family member. If you don’t mind... is one of your friends hurt if so I have a child that can help you with that. “ he says as Kirin looks at the little dragon, his ear flicked a bit as he huffs
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:14 AM
bruh head

Quote:
His eyes widened a bit at her “ oh... I didn’t expect anyone to be here. Especially a other tamer, forgive that’s how I welcome a new family member. If you don’t mind... is one of your friends hurt if so I have a child that can help you with that. “ he says as Kirin looks at the little dragon, his ear flicked a bit as he huffs

Ferrum held Kirin's gaze, a faint smile printed on her maw. "My lich dragon has quite sensitive eyes," Navi said in a way of explanation, "So his eyesight isn't working properly at the moment." She said, looking at the two other monsters. Oh. It was those things. They were pretty managble once someone knew what they were doing.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:21 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Ferrum held Kirin's gaze, a faint smile printed on her maw. "My lich dragon has quite sensitive eyes," Navi said in a way of explanation, "So his eyesight isn't working properly at the moment." She said, looking at the two other monsters. Oh. It was those things. They were pretty managble once someone knew what they were doing.
He nods slowly as he begins to laugh softly “ yes those are common creatures right? “ he says playfully “ yes a lich dragon good but not as worthy of being tamed. At least in my eyes I’m only after the elder dragons and the powerful beasts. Like these three, the two behind me and elder wyverns the demonic one is more rare. And this Kirin is known as a protecter of monsters took me five whole days to gain his trust and pass his tests it was worth every minute of it.” He says warmly as he pets Kirin a bit “ either way what’s a beautiful angel like you doing here?”
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:29 AM
bruh head

Quote:
He nods slowly as he begins to laugh softly “ yes those are common creatures right? “ he says playfully “ yes a lich dragon good but not as worthy of being tamed. At least in my eyes I’m only after the elder dragons and the powerful beasts. Like these three, the two behind me and elder wyverns the demonic one is more rare. And this Kirin is known as a protecter of monsters took me five whole days to gain his trust and pass his tests it was worth every minute of it.” He says warmly as he pets Kirin a bit “ either way what’s a beautiful angel like you doing here?”

Oh jeez. He's one of those tamers that only like the rare things... She thought with an inward huff. "But if Kirin is a protector of monsters shouldn't you leave it...?" She asked before ushering the thought away. She completely ignored the 'angel' part of the sentence. "I uh-" What was she supposed to say? That she was looking to perhaps kill Kirin, if she could. Something told her that wasn't exactly the right thing to say in this situation. "Was exploring." She finished in a bland tone, with a shrug. Hopefully, he wouldn't detect her tone. Her hand drifted to the side of Ferrum's head, stoking it slowly.
Old November 25th, 2017, 12:41 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Oh jeez. He's one of those tamers that only like the rare things... She thought with an inward huff. "But if Kirin is a protector of monsters shouldn't you leave it...?" She asked before ushering the thought away. She completely ignored the 'angel' part of the sentence. "I uh-" What was she supposed to say? That she was looking to perhaps kill Kirin, if she could. Something told her that wasn't exactly the right thing to say in this situation. "Was exploring." She finished in a bland tone, with a shrug. Hopefully, he wouldn't detect her tone. Her hand drifted to the side of Ferrum's head, stoking it slowly.
He nods slowly “ I would buy that’ll be risking its life and unfortunately I can’t just let a beautiful beast die in the hands of hunters and tamers! I won’t let him die. He’s a protecter and a good one too. “ he says as he pets his mane a bit “ he’s been here much longer than we and yet many of our kind aim to kill him for fame, money and power. I won’t let that happen i just can’t! “ he says almost sadly as Kirin nuzzles his head against Sasukes who smiles “ .... I won’t let them die. They’re living too.... they can feel, think and talk in their own language yet.... we think of them as simply monsters..”
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:24 AM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post
can i join
boop
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:28 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

boop
Yep go ahead! :3
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:54 AM
have hope for sinarin

Fourm for monsters
Name silent moon
Age 29 moons
Looks wolf
shadow
What type of monster are you ( you can make up your own:3) shadow wolf
Abilities to become a shadow at will
Weaknesses flashing lights, fire,and ice
Tamed or not not
If not will you be tamed or killed: tamed
Mate? open
Sexuality bio
Other
Questions
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:26 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default The world of monsters

Yang Jumped back, Narrowly avoiding a bolt of lightning. `Ohh, It's Getting Real....` She thought, before hearing a Screech from up in the Sky. `What is this, an invaion?!` She wondered, and started to follow the new tamer, although staying silent, and maintaining a Good distance, incase they turned out to be a threat. ` I Smell Lunch...` She thought, smiling a bit.

Ceifro Growled softly. `Just what we need, Another battle....` He thought, His anger growing. He heard the other Tamer, crash to the ground, presumably on a flying beast, but he did not care. Actually, he did care. `This is MY home, And Humans think they can just stroll right in, and start fighting!? No! That's not how it Going to Be!` He told himself. He turned back around, and saw the beasts, along with the newer Tamer, that were about to Confront the Original Tamer. He Started to Focus, Watching them, Listening to their conversations. `You Want to Save us? By Keeping us as Pets? Oh, That's it....` he though, his Fur Turning black. A Dark, Black Cloud Started to Brew above the Tamers. The light in the clearing the tamers were in Darkened a bit, as if it was simply being sucked up into the cloud.

<Ceifro Makes a Telepathic Connection with Kirins' Tamer>

~You Want to save Him From Tamers!? What does that make you?! Your Taking the Protector of our Land, the one who protects us from Tamers, Hunters, and some of the more feral Monsters like the Drakes! ~

( @Sasukewolf (madness) @Aleka )

Last edited by Akari; November 25th, 2017 at 09:35 AM.