Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM

Old October 11th, 2019, 10:21 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
"Let me guess.. me?" He purred, orange eyes bright.
Kiwibounce nodded, smiling brightly.
"Of course!" She purred, hugging him close.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 12th, 2019, 07:23 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Raven:. View Post
Ravenheart watched the apprentice as she put her paws into the water and gave her a slightly confused look. "But if I were you, I'd watch out when I'm here, RiverClanners would use this to their advantage since we, ShadowClanners, can't swim." He said and nodded as she told him that she wanted to see the borders, he wouldn't near them too much, but he'd at least show her where they were and all that. "For the borders, stay close, we never know what could happen over there." He said and once again tapped her hind legs with his tail before he headed in the direction of the ThunderClan
Ravenheart watched the apprentice as she put her paws into the water and gave her a slightly confused look. "But if I were you, I'd watch out when I'm here, RiverClanners would use this to their advantage since we, ShadowClanners, can't swim." He said and nodded as she told him that she wanted to see the borders, he wouldn't near them too much, but he'd at least show her where they were and all that. "For the borders, stay close, we never know what could happen over there." He said and once again tapped her hind legs with his tail before he headed in the direction of the ThunderClan and ShadowClan border. "We'll start with ThunderClan, since it's probably the clan I respect the most out of the three others, ShadowClan is at the top, of course, but ThunderClan comes second in my mind." He explained, he sat near the border and pointed it with a paw. "Never go passed these trees." He said and pointed a set of trees. "On the other side is their territory, and you could get in big trouble for trespassing." He added. "Any questions?" He then asked.
Willowpaw listened to Ravenheart carefully and intently, her head slightly tipped to one side. When her mentor asked her if she happened to have any questions, she lightly shook her head. "No, no questions," she mewed, glancing around her, tail sweeping from side to side.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; October 12th, 2019 at 07:23 AM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Willowpaw listened to Ravenheart carefully and intently, her head slightly tipped to one side. When her mentor asked her if she happened to have any questions, she lightly shook her head. "No, no questions," she mewed, glancing around her, tail sweeping from side to side.
Ravenheart nodded as she said that she had no question. "Alright, follow me, next up we'll go see WindClan's border, make sure you stay close." He mewed and lightly tapped the back of her hind legs with his tail again as he started walking, as they finally reached the border, the tom slowed down and looked at Willowpaw. "Here we are, WindClan and ShadowClan's border." He said, he didn't really give much info on this clan as well... He didn't know this much about them. "Any questions this time?" The tom asked.
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:08 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce nodded, smiling brightly.
"Of course!" She purred, hugging him close.
"That's good. I was totally convinced it was someone else!" he purred, laughing a bit.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old October 12th, 2019, 09:31 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"That's good. I was totally convinced it was someone else!" he purred, laughing a bit.
Kiwibounce smiled, nudging him playfully.
"Well then I probably didn't make it clear enough!" She purred, raising her chin high, eyes shining with cheer.

@Nebby

Old October 12th, 2019, 10:03 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce smiled, nudging him playfully.
"Well then I probably didn't make it clear enough!" She purred, raising her chin high, eyes shining with cheer.

@Nebby
He nudged her back, purring loudly. "Certainly not the brave Kiwibounce! She of all cats didn't make it clear enough?" He exclaimed, faking surprise, his eyes shining with humor.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old October 13th, 2019, 06:21 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
He nudged her back, purring loudly. "Certainly not the brave Kiwibounce! She of all cats didn't make it clear enough?" He exclaimed, faking surprise, his eyes shining with humor.
Kiwibounce laughed, purring along.
"Oh my, what tradegy!" She replied, raising a paw to her chest. She fell backwards, and laughed some more.

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 13th, 2019 at 06:22 AM.
Old October 13th, 2019, 11:49 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Starstruck

Maplepaw had his head down the entire time he was out here. Hed never forget icehearts challenging gaze. It made him shiver just thinking about it! I like what she's saying .....it sounds promising ......but starclan....why...why her? She's ...scary . with a shake of his head he sighed and flicked his tail . I don't wanna leave my clan either......so time to stop complaining ....do what your mentor says and her. And everything will be fine. It's just...something about her....isn't right. "So what are we doing today shadestripe???" he asked as he looked over his shoulder at him .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 16th, 2019, 09:46 AM
that quiet one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Her lack of concern was concerning to Smokestorm, but he figured she would keep her word. She didn't seem like the type of cat to go back on it, not to mention he didn't think she would've gone against the warrior code in the first place. The warriors in ShadowClan had become more loyal lately; it had something to do with paranoia, Smokestorm thought, especially with the recent disaster striking ThunderClan. Ever since then, he'd been worried that something would happen to their home as well; so far, they'd been safe, but that could change at any second. Things were unpredictable out here. Some cats thought predictability was boring, but Smokestorm would have given anything for a boring, predictable life. Then again, he'd probably have to leave the Clan in order to get that, and there was no way he would leave his home.

"Oh, I know," He mewed with a slight chuckle. He knew what he was like; part of the reason he remained like this was because other cats liked it. They were happy to spend time with a cat who did what he was asked without question, who remained quiet and kept to himself most of the time. Smokestorm, of course, didn't want to upset anyone.. he tried his best to be the cat everyone wanted.

Her answer made sense; he could empathize with wanting this all over, and he figured most of the ShadowClan warriors could do the same thing. When the question was turned back on him, Smokestorm took a minute before he answered. "I've been okay, I guess." He wasn't hurt. He was still alive. He was okay, by most standards. "It's like you said, though, I wish all this would end already. I mean-- it seems like it's had a bad effect on everyone here, you know?" ShadowClan hadn't been the same lately, and although Smokestorm knew they'd make it through (they always did), for the moment, it was making him uncomfortable.

[it's fine!]
Fairthorn nodded. "Yes, there's a tension in the camp.. Something will happen, for certain." She looked at him, before absentmindedly letting her gaze drift to the pines. "And I feel it won't be good." She shifted her weight, flicking her tail to curl around the other side of her. That had come out more ominous than she'd wanted! Again, she was quiet, pondering. She sneaked a glance at the fellow ShadowClanner, curious. He was a quiet one.. What went on inside his head? It always seemed, to her, that the quiet cats were some of the most intelligent. They were always fun cats to know once they opened up. Was Smokestorm the same way? She wondered vaguely.
But it was time to change the subject for sure; this was too serious a topic for casual talk. And that was what it was.

Suddenly, the bombay rose to her paws, stretching-- she always had a hard time sitting still for too long. She was burning daylight. "What do you say about taking this rabbit back to camp with me? she asked, gesturing with her eyes to the rabbit." Then you could come hunting with me again. It would be easier to get prey," she offered, although it sounded more like she was telling him. But it always sounded like that, coming from her. Her decisions were just the best, that's all. "Perhaps you could make sure I stay in line this time," she added slyly, eyes twinkling with mischief, referring to her previous hunt.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 16th, 2019 at 09:48 AM.
Old October 16th, 2019, 03:59 PM
clearing away the dust

@Spirit

Hailstorm sighed with relief as soon as the clan meeting came to an end. At last, she could escape--run out into the forest and distract herself from the fact of their new leader. Even better, she had a friend to bring with her this time.

"Yes, let's get out of here," She nodded to Crowsight, wasting no time before she leapt to her feet and trotted gracefully out of the camp entrance barrier. She glanced back briefly to make sure the dark warrior was following her, and was glad when she saw that he was. She lead the way, trotting far into the forest, until the camp was both out of sight and earshot. Once they were far enough away, she let out a fretful yowl and swiped a paw, claws unsheathed, across the forest floor, shredding the brittle leaves that had fallen due to the cold weather.

"Great StarClan, it's not fair!" She cried out, her pelt bristling momentarily before she regained her cool. Sorry, I just...I can't believe this has happened. I didn't think my--our luck could get any worse." She shook her head slowly, her eyes not leaving the ground.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!