Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old December 16th, 2016, 10:02 AM
Gay Trash

Gender: I IDENTIFY AS A SHINY RAINBOW UNICORN XD Kidding, i'm male.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

Salem clawed her shoulder, and clawed at her neck, and feeling the presence of Redpool, he flipped around and pounced at him, claws unsheathed towards his face.
Harepaw, in her initial attack of the Tom, had taken his claws to the eye. When his close met her shoulder, she screeched with pain which was cut off as his claws met her neck. She stumbles back before falling to her side, gasping for breath.
Old December 16th, 2016, 11:06 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Salem clawed her shoulder, and clawed at her neck, and feeling the presence of Redpool, he flipped around and pounced at him, claws unsheathed towards his face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggedclaw View Post
Harepaw, in her initial attack of the Tom, had taken his claws to the eye. When his close met her shoulder, she screeched with pain which was cut off as his claws met her neck. She stumbles back before falling to her side, gasping for breath.
Redpool dodged Salem's claws for the most part, but his nose got sliced slightly, and he hissed in pain and rage, moving so he was between the tom and Harepaw, as he didn't want her to get hurt any more. He'd seen that she had gotten clawed bad, and he wasn't going to let her take any more.
He lunged, aiming a blow at the side of the gray cat's head.
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:41 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever

Iceclaw awkwardly continued to follow his ex-mate in search for their daughter. The tom flicked his tail. He knew he had promised not to speak to Eversong if she allowed him to accompany her on the search, but he desperately wanted to say something. Every time he saw the grey molly, he wanted to apologize for what he had done to her and their kits.

Though he had just done a similar thing to Shrew along with their newborn sons.

But he believed that was different. He never truly loved Shrew and it was clear their affection had died off moons ago, besides, she had lied to him about the new kits at first. He was upset with her. So that combined with their dead affection meant it was time to separate despite the fact that they had kits recently.

But Eversong... that was different. He got scared and ran, afraid that he'd raise the kits wrong. They had been so young when Silentpaw, Marbledface, Baycloud and Fawnkit were born. But Iceclaw has grown up since then and wished to be a part of their lives - to grow old with Eversong and watch their kits get mates of their owns, and become a grandparent. But too little too late for such dreams.

The molly flicked her tail. She was still angered by what Blazingnight had done to her; kicking her out of the clan due to being blind! Her anger was not so easily forgotten nor forgiven, she tended to hang onto such things. Despite the fact that Silentpaw has little left - only her mother - she still wished to continue living in Shadowclan rather than trying to start over. So she was waiting. Blazingnight can't be leader forever! Someday, I'll be able to return home!

Though she had been dropped off at the twoleg place and told that she would now have to live like a kitty-pet by her former leader, she didn't do so. She refused to live among the twolegs and kitty-pets and the mangy loners that lived in the allies. Instead Silentpaw had stayed as close to possible to the border as she could.

The black and silvery cat had been in hiding to make sure that she was caught on the territory, and always feared that maybe Blazingnight would smell her scent and come to kill her. But that wasn't who showed up.

Silentpaw's ear perked as she heard someone coming. As they neared, she realized that there were two cats. She narrowed her blind orbs and awaited to see what the two would do. She tried to crouch down behind a bush, a twig underpaw snapped.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 16th, 2016, 01:11 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Their silent journey was tantalizingly awkward. It got to the point of awkwardness where she debated for a split second saying something to him. But Eversong decided against. There was a layer of snow that blanketed the territory, covering the pines and chilling her pads as she walked on it. A shiver coursed through her body as they neared the outskirts. Her underweight frame and weak state were ill prepared for this journey so far out. Her emerald eyes were determined though, and a paw raised to her maw to wipe at running nose.

When she heard a twig snap her eyes perked up. A part of her wondered if it was a hiding cat, but she knew it was probably an animal. Probably a squirrel or rabbit and she hadn't the energy to chase it down anyways. Though she might was well try. "Hello?" She called in the direction of the snap, it was probably two fox lengths from where her and Iceclaw stood, silent and waiting a response. She inched forward with curiosity, her head bobbing this way and that to try and catch a glimpse of what was hiding behind a tree.
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:03 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever

As she heard her mother calling out, Silentpaw stepped out with a pleased look on her face. She hadn't really smiled in awhile- not after Baycloud's death - but she was so glad to 'see' her mother again. "Eversong!" She called over, bounded towards the grey molly. Her black and silver tipped tail waving. "I-" she began, but then to said something else. "Did you noticed..." she didn't really finish the sentence. Silentpaw doubted that he mother had noticed her disappearance nor would actually come search for her.

Her initial thoughts of her mother just happening to come across her while hunting or patrolling where abolished when she recognized who the other cat was. Iceclaw? But why would she be with him? Her heart seemed to soar at the thought that Eversong did actually come searching for her. Does she know I was forced away? That Blazingnight had chased me out?

The tuxedo's ears had also perked when the twig snapped, but instead of calling out like Eversong had, his black fur began to rise. Though he was quickly left in shock when he saw their daughter coming bounding towards Eversong like a lost kit who had just found her mother again - although Silentpaw was far from a kit. He was also a but hurt when she didn't seem to care about his presence and was rather more focused and happy that her mother had been her to find her. Not wanting to ruin this little rennin between mother and daughter, Iceclaw leaned back and continued to keep his maw shut. But the father was very relieved that they had found Silentpaw and she seemed alright.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:21 PM

As the bundle of grey and black fur bounded over to her. Eversong's eyes went wide with surprise. Surprised that it had actually been Silentpaw and surprise that she was so happy to see her. As the apprentice pushed up against her Eversong gave her daughter a few gentle licks on her forehead. Though she was confused as to why the young cat was out here. She also felt a sinking feeling in her chest as the youngster gave her praise and affection, thinking it was her who'd noticed she was gone. As much as she despised Iceclaw she couldn't take the credit. She cleared he throat and began, her voice low and filled with shame.

"It was your father who noticed first." Her ears flipping back as she spoke, she hated to be saying it and it showed in her voice. "We came to find you straight away. I don't understand though, why did you leave Silentpaw?" She asked, looking down at the daughter. The wide blue eyes of the apprentice always made her uneasy. Though sometimes Eversong wished that she lived in the darkness as well.

@Hexict
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:32 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Nightfang laughed. "Fool, StarClan abandoned us! You think that it will save you now?" he snarled, and lunged forward.
(okay, Imma do his for me charrie's sake...)
Before his claws could reach Darkoak, A black flash caught him in mid air and flew behind some bushes. After a moment, the black figure stepped out, and the Oriental could be seen. His deep blue eyes had a certain look to them, and is pelt was matted with blood.
Darkoak hesitated, and flung himself behind a bush. "WHo are you?!" He hissed.

Old December 16th, 2016, 03:51 PM

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak hesitated, and flung himself behind a bush. "WHo are you?!" He hissed.

"Someone who can help your mate." he replied.
he doesnt know, dun get mad at him lol
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:38 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

"Someone who can help your mate." he replied.
he doesnt know, dun get mad at him lol
"She's not my mate..." Darkoak mewed. He glared up at the strange cat, "How do you know who she is?" He hissed.
Old December 16th, 2016, 06:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

for @Crow

Clawpaw padded into the territory, the normally confident white apprentice's hues looking more nervous than usual. She winced as she moved forwards, although she knew the best way to build her injured limb back up would be to use it. It wasn't that bad of a scratch, after all...that prissy SkyClan cat hadn't been able to fight very well, although granted, she had been able to fight better than Clawpaw had originally thought. Guess that's what I get for taking on a warrior, Clawpaw thought with a shrug. She continued onwards, favoring the scarred limb and wincing every time she attempted to put too much weight on it. She remembered her exchange with Raccoonpaw earlier around this area, and glanced around for him. Bet if I were to get stuck in these thorns he would show up pretty soon, She thought with a smirk. The apprentice had...caught her interest. Still, she knew that it was a bad idea to get too close to any cat. It was very hard to know who to trust. It was far better to hide behind a mask, or to bar your emotions with a confident answer. That way no one would ever be able to hurt you...at least, the real you. Clawpaw continued onwards, although her blue hues were searching for either Raccoonpaw or perhaps, another apprentice who would provide her with the type of exchange she needed.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 16th, 2016 at 06:50 PM.