Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM

Old December 12th, 2016, 02:50 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm glanced behind him, seeing Nightstream follow. He picked up the pace, eager to get back to camp. I wonder what we'll do once we're back out here?
Nightstream ran faster till she caught up with pinestorm. She let there pelts brush as she purred. Her prey was making her tired and she was relieved when they reached camp. She ran over to the fresh kill pile and plopped down her prey.

(Go to clearing or stay in here since we are coming out again?)
Old December 12th, 2016, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Nightstream ran faster till she caught up with pinestorm. She let there pelts brush as she purred. Her prey was making her tired and she was relieved when they reached camp. She ran over to the fresh kill pile and plopped down her prey.

(Go to clearing or stay in here since we are coming out again?)
(Meh let's just stay here xD #whenyou'relazy)

Pinestorm followed her, unable to move his eyes from the molly. He allowed Nightstream to pass her as they entered camp, his gaze tracing her pelt. The tom padded up besides her, putting down his prey. "Guess we'll have to hunt for ourselves while we're out there." He winked down at her. "Good for me, I'll get to see your amazing skills a bit more." Turning, he allowed his tail to brush along her side as he trotted back out of camp, holding in a chuckle.

Old December 12th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
(Meh let's just stay here xD #whenyou'relazy)

Pinestorm followed her, unable to move his eyes from the molly. He allowed Nightstream to pass her as they entered camp, his gaze tracing her pelt. The tom padded up besides her, putting down his prey. "Guess we'll have to hunt for ourselves while we're out there." He winked down at her. "Good for me, I'll get to see your amazing skills a bit more." Turning, he allowed his tail to brush along her side as he trotted back out of camp, holding in a chuckle.
Nightstream looked at him bewildered by his praise. She followed him out. She looked up. "The sky's getting darker." She said seeing that night would be apon then soon. "Where do you want to go?" She asked trying to think of the best place to make a nest.

(Lol yes.)
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Nightstream looked at him bewildered by his praise. She followed him out. She looked up. "The sky's getting darker." She said seeing that night would be apon then soon. "Where do you want to go?" She asked trying to think of the best place to make a nest.

(Lol yes.)
Pinestorm shrugged. "I dunno, I've never done this before. Maybe find like an empty fox den, or find a sheltered spot by a tree?" He suggested, looking around the territory. "So we could head toward the pines?" His gaze darted above them, watching the first few stars appear, before turning back to Nightstream.

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Pinestorm shrugged. "I dunno, I've never done this before. Maybe find like an empty fox den, or find a sheltered spot by a tree?" He suggested, looking around the territory. "So we could head toward the pines?" His gaze darted above them, watching the first few stars appear, before turning back to Nightstream.
"Lets go." She mewed. She broke into a trot. "Bet I'll beat you there." She called over her. She ran as fast as she could and when she reached a suitable clearing she fell over with exhaustion. She looked at the sky and realized it was almost completely dark.
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Frostedflight didn't want to go back to camp, not yet. He needed to get Rainberry's RiverClan scent off of him first. He rolled in a clump of ferns, making sure no cat saw him.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
"Lets go." She mewed. She broke into a trot. "Bet I'll beat you there." She called over her. She ran as fast as she could and when she reached a suitable clearing she fell over with exhaustion. She looked at the sky and realized it was almost completely dark.
Pinestorm grinned as he raced after her, not exactly trying to beat her as he was quite tired. He looked around the clearing Nightstream had collapsed in, nodding. "You can rest there, I'll get some moss." There was none in the clearing, and he padded to a rock he had seen some ways back. He pried off as much as he could, struggling to carry it back to Nightstream and immediately dropping it as he reached her. "Alright, let's make our nest." His eyes weren't bright, sleepiness making them dull and droopy.

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:20 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Pinestorm grinned as he raced after her, not exactly trying to beat her as he was quite tired. He looked around the clearing Nightstream had collapsed in, nodding. "You can rest there, I'll get some moss." There was none in the clearing, and he padded to a rock he had seen some ways back. He pried off as much as he could, struggling to carry it back to Nightstream and immediately dropping it as he reached her. "Alright, let's make our nest." His eyes weren't bright, sleepiness making them dull and droopy.
Nightstream purred and grabbed the moss. She put it so it was against a tree but still comfortable. She curled up and looked at the handsome tom. "Come on." She said calling him with her tail.
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Nightstream purred and grabbed the moss. She put it so it was against a tree but still comfortable. She curled up and looked at the handsome tom. "Come on." She said calling him with her tail.
Pinestorm smiled down at Nightstream, a lazy grin on his face as he settled down besides her. "Goodnight," he whispered into her ear, laying his head down and tucking his nose under his paw.

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

Quote:
Pinestorm smiled down at Nightstream, a lazy grin on his face as he settled down besides her. "Goodnight," he whispered into her ear, laying his head down and tucking his nose under his paw.
As nightstream settled down she licked the toms ear and curled her tail around his.

(Hey is it ok is this is the time she gets pregnant or shall we wait?)