Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM

Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:32 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Chirppaw
he paused wondering what would happen to him if he actually did leave. Well for one thing he would be free and away from the sickening violence and gore that followed his clan around. The recent battle still lingered in his mind and he felt heavy with sadness. His clan had inflicted pain upon another clan but to be fair they had claimed the life of one of their Med cats. His stomach churned as his thoughts raced. What about wasp paw? He would leave him after his mentor disappeared…even more guilt flattened him. And what about deerpaw? the sweet cat who had traveled with him to gather feathers? He shook his head sadly.

Well whatever he would start a new life even if it meant leaving them behind. Getting to his paws he paused. He would at least like to say goodbye.
@FrostyGalaxy - in case he actually does wanna say bye

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; October 2nd, 2023 at 10:35 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 03:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Active | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Scratch marks well on their way to fully healing after the last battle, Silverlark had resumed his position as clan guard. This was more important now than ever. ThunderClan warriors were liable to strike back. They had killed so many ShadowClan cats in recent moons. Duskpaw, Starlingheart, Ivysnake... really, just too many to count at this point. Not only had they killed them, but they had mocked their deaths, made light of them like if they were there to be played with.

This recent victory had been just the morale boost that ShadowClan needed, especially after all the training and preparation Dawnstar had put them through to get there. But that didn't mean they could get careless. One false move and ThunderClan would be back on their backs trying to snuff the life out of anyone they could grab. And so he kept to the shadows, lurking, invisible to all but the sharpest of eyes as he made his way as silent as the inky pools of darkness themselves. Ready to ambush any cat he dared find with one toe out of line.

Silverlark had been ready to find felines out and about. Cats that were in places they did not belong. What he had not expected to find was a ShadowClan apprentice lurking about their territory, wandering alone, mentorless. A quick sniff at the air hinted at no other scents around, meaning Chirppaw was alone. A scowl marred the muscular tom's brow in an instant. Had Beartooth been neglecting his apprentice to the point where Chirppaw felt he needed to sneak out to train? Having only recently received his own warrior name and having come from not one, but two equally disappointing mentors, the silver throated warrior could understand this if it was indeed the case. Unfortunately, it was his job to keep cats like Chirppaw safe, which meant that he couldn't let this cat wandering about by himself and potentially fall to ThunderClan's merciless claws.

Concerned for the apprentice, the rounded eared tom stepped out of the shadows, letting himself be known as he cleared his throat to grab at Chirppaw's attention. "You know... it's against clan rules to sneak out before you get your warrior name, Chirps. But! That's okay, that's okay! You're just out here in the territory, maybe you were out with a warrior and got separated, yeah? How's it I take you back home?" the gray tom asked, a friendly, open mouthed smile on his face as he waited for a response from the apprentice.

-

@Zelly [Chirppaw]
| Was due a guard post and saw this, sorry! Silver's pretty easy going though, for the most part, if that helps. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:16 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

chirppaw
Home. Where is is home anymore he had no idea. The black and white cat hovered between faking hearing him clear his throat or all out making a dash for it. This cat seemed strong and fast so maybe not the latter. His long ears swiveled in the direction of the warrior who was speaking to him. Tired green and yellow eyes glinting in somewhat concern and fear. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He hated interacting with other and this warrior just so blatantly started a conversation with him as he was literally walking out the door. He remained quiet for a while his eyes scanning his surroundings for any possible escape. Finding none he gave up.

what home? he said dryly. He didn’t belong anywhere. He was to kind for shadowclan he was terrible in water though at least he tried to swim once and he definitely wouldn’t be good in thunderclan. Absolutely not. Windclan maybe but all in all he felt a prick in his side at the thought of being called a moor cat. Maybe a rogue was his best option for now until he could make his mind up. He honestly could just go live somewhere else but..what would he gain from it? Nothing much other than a few scars and knowledge about the outside world around the clans.

He sighed heavily his thoughts scattering around his head in a heaping mess. im sorry I don’t think I’ve seen you around. I usually tend to myself and no im out alone. the nickname he had been given lightened his mood slightly making him relax. I see no point in going back to a clan where I’m bound to fail anyway. Besides I’m not one known for violence nor fighting he gestured towards his long lanky legs and thin body with his tail. Sure he wasn’t built for fighting more or less specifically for speed.

@Alchemist Kitsune

[ you might have just saved him from leaving ]

Last edited by Kass; October 2nd, 2023 at 07:18 PM.
Old October 4th, 2023, 03:58 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

(CLOSED DO NOT INTERACT!)

Thornclaw looked around for the herbs, grabbing some of the exact herbs elmshadow had requested, he looked around seeing more cobwebs and marigolds, the tom grabs some of the marigolds and cobwebs and padded back to camp with his mouthful of herbs

5 lady mantle / 6 shrubs of green leaf/ 5 clusters of lighter green/ 4 marigold
3 cobwebs / 3 celedine / 4 tiny yellow flowers/

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; October 4th, 2023 at 04:03 PM.
Old October 6th, 2023, 05:50 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Silverlark felt his smile falter slightly at the apprentice's response. It was heartbreaking, really, that his first reaction was to question where home was. Or what home was. His situation must be even worse than the young warrior had first assumed! He almost snarled at the idea of yet another apprentice being ignored by the warriors of ShadowClan. His friend Starry had been lucky, having gotten Sir Bits as a mentor, but even his sister had already had a change in mentors. Even he, if it hadn't been for Auntie Larky, he would have never gotten the training he needed. His mentors had certainly proved their mediocrity!

As Chirppaw kept speaking, however, the silver throated warrior felt his grin grow once more, his amicable mood returning as a chortle escaped him. "Yeah yeah, sorry, sorry! That's on me, that's on me! I tend to go out more at night. Stick to the shadows, yep. Used to be all about that training until last moon when I got my warrior name, heh heh," he admitted, his grin growing toothier as he closed his eyes amusedly.

As soon as his good humor had come, however, Silverlark's countenance became strict. He was worried for Chirps. He understood, of course! Needing to get some training in even if his mentor was being a moss head. But! But... The apprentice needed to be careful. They were at war with ThunderClan. And until recently, there had been some foxes nearby. Going out alone like this could cost him his life, and that would make him sad. Imagine, an apprentice just wanting to train and being killed because his mentor was being a stupid head. Hmph!

"You shouldn't be going out alone though. You could get hurt, yep! And then, who's going to help you? Look, look. You don't have to go out alone! When I was an apprentice, I had to look for my own training, yep. My mentors? Useless. One abandoned me out in the territory. The other one made fun of my name and never spoke to me again," he mewed, leaving out some context. In actuality, Shadefrost and him had spoken again... but it had been on the battlefield, and it had mostly involved his mentor endangering him and everyone around him. As much as he loathed the tom, however, he saw no reason to drag his fur through the mud. Whatever happened between the two of them could remain their problem... at least until it wasn't.

Setting his jaw, Silverlark gave Chirppaw a studious look. It was true that the apprentice was breaking the rules, coming out to the territory on his own. It was reckless... but he had been honorable enough to admit to his own faults, even when the muscular tom had given him an out. As far as the young warrior was aware, that counted for something! He hadn't a clue who was putting this nonsense in his head. That he was destined to only fail. But it stopped now!

"I dunno who's telling you that you are going to fail, but I say make 'em eat those words. So what if you aren't violent and don' like fighting? Fighting ain't everything! Even I know that, and I love fighting! Get me some friendly spars any ol' day, heh heh! But! But... That's not the point! You need to know how to fight. I'm not going to hide that. Not because you want to hurt others, but because others will want to hurt you. It don't matter none if you are ShadowClan, ThunderClan... even a loner. Someone out there is always going to be a rat and want to do you harm, and you gotta defend yourself," the monochrome colored tom stated, his voice very matter of fact.

"But you know what? That don't mean you gotta be looking for a fight everywhere you look. You can be good at other things, yeah? Yeah! You see me? You know what I like to do in my free time? Nest and den repairs! Ain't no cat in ShadowClan who's half as good at it as I am, heh heh. Come to think of it, most cat's can't even build a half decent nest, and don't get me started on the holes in the dens! And hunting? Can't do it well most of the time. Squish half my prey. Maybe it takes someone with more fin- fir- er... more careful than me, yeah? You can be that someone! And if no one will take you out and train, you come to me, yep. I'll take care of you, yep yep. Because that's what good, honorable ShadowClanners do, yeah? We take care of each other. So what you say, Chirps? You wanna get back home?" Silverlark asked once more, offering the same happy go luck smile again, hoping he had gotten through to the apprentice. If his mentor had made him get to this point, he would help him. He would pay back the favor he owed his Auntie Larky, and Wools, and Sir Bits. He would make sure Chirps became a warrior and found a home in ShadowClan, where he belonged!

-

@Zelly [Chirppaw]
| Dwah! And then he goes and gives Chirps a speech. Hopefully he didn't bore the poor lad in the process. Silver is a bit of an idealist sometimes. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 8th, 2023, 08:50 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

when you finally find it, you’ll see how it’s faded.
[ @Dust [rushingpaw]]
the corner of her mouth twitched upwards, and she had to stop herself from laughing at her brother's frankly atrocious crouch. she dropped into one of her own, though it was much more even and gracefully, and pounced forwards onto her brother in a playful attack. "all of thunderclan could see you coming with that crouch!" she teased, grinning. their small scuffle sent a sparrow flying with a note of song.

sweetbriar was about three seasons his senior, in her sixteenth moon of life, and the gap between the two meant she didn't have many chances to destroy him in siblingly combat. now that he was an apprentice, that would change. she rolled off of him with a small snicker, and shook the leaf-litter from her fur. "but, that's not bad for your first few lessons." she purred with pride, "you'll be a great hunter in no time."

she paused to watch the sky for a moment, admiring how the sun filtered through the pine-needles.
"i can't believe you're an apprentice now. oh, there's so many places you need to see- you're going to adore shadowclan territory," she paused, then a devious glitter lit her eyes, "and hopefully there'll be more to explore when we punt those thundercowards." she saw a falling leaf, and swatted it towards rushingpaw, feeling quite energetic now that she was running around the forest with her brother- it reminded her of her apprenticehood, and that made her let her sarcastic and sassy persona slip away. .
[ah shoot i forgot to reply to this my apologies!!]

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old October 9th, 2023, 06:19 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Foxstrike
(Male-He/Him)
(30 moons)
Foxstrike walked through the woods quietly, looking for prey. Although, he thought, I'm thinking more about how to take down ThunderClan then hunting. He had it all figured out, all the way down to the speech that the leader would say, down to the training all cats would get. Suddenly he heard a rustling noise. He crouched, advancing slowly towards the pile of rustling leaves. Then he lept at it, trapping the unsuspecting lizard and killing it before it got away.

(Open)
[+1 lizard]
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:14 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Chirpkit
He mumbled something as the silver warrior went on a lecture rant. He felt touched that they were trying this hard to make him stay and to be honest he was compelled to just for this cat. Silverlark. The name fit him well like a silver star who only would continue to shine brighter. R-right..uhm I’m sorry for trying to leave and all…I’ll definitely try to be better and I’ll definitely seek you out if I need anything like training or what not.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Short because I’m tired and only had like 30 mins of sleep

Old October 12th, 2023, 10:27 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

"OOMPH," Rushingpaw playfully huffed as his older sister landed on him, flattening himself out like a dramatic little pancake. Of course she had to go and out-do him! That was sibling rules! And he would be lying to himself if he didnt think that her leap and pounce had been totally awesome! Letting his legs splay out, he stuck out his tongue, letting it loll to the side as he 'played dead.'

"Bleeeeeeh, heaaavvvyyyy," Rushing moaned, his voice wavering as if he was trying to be spooky. Though, playful green eyes tried glance back at Sweetbriar. If she kept on him any longer, he was going start huffing and puffing. He wiggled around wildly, "Get off me, fluff-butt!" Spoken a second too late as he felt her weight release him from where he had been pinned. The black-furred apprentice quickly scrambled to his paws. His sister's praise tingled through his paws, pride swelling in his chest as he puffed up slightly. Rushingpaw sniffed,

"You think so? I hope so!" His gaze lingered on his sister for a moment before he turned towards a nearby tree. Sweetbriar's rambling about the territory recaptured his attention, quickly turning on his paws. He sniffed once more, sounding defiant in his answer,

"Those squirrel brains? Pfft, I could fight off like... their whole clan! Easy peasy! They won't know what hit them!" He paused, "Do you think they'll actually try to fight for that smelly pond again?" Would he have to fight when that happened? He certainly hoped! Rushingpaw wouldn't kicking some Thunderstink butt.

[ @redshiftreign - Sweetbriar | All good!! Hehe ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 12th, 2023, 01:39 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Territory

Open Role-Play
Wolfhowl, a ShadowClan tom, stalked along a ditch in ShadowClan territory. Tall pine and nettle trees surrounded the muscular, gray-black tom. His dark blue eyes were slitted as Wolfhowl crouched, slowly moving forward as he stalked a finch. Suddenly, the finch let out an alarm call and fluttered off.
''Great StarClan!'' Wolfhowl hissed furiously. He gave an angry lash of his tail, his ears flattening against his head. ''The finch's scent was heading towards me, not the other way around,'' He snapped. Wolfhowl's sleek fur was fluffed up, especially his tail. It lashed angrily, and Wolfhowl glared at his Clanmate, [ insert name here ], as they approached. ''What in StarClan is wrong with you? You scared off the finch I was hunting!'' He curled his lips back in the beginnings of a snarl, baring his teeth.

Last edited by paris; October 12th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.