Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 02:09 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Owlwing snarled "Then you'll pay!" The white tabby launched herself at the warrior, her claws outstretched and a fire blazing in his eyes. "You're a traitor to your ancestors, you'll never see the stars!" she snarled, her well aimed blows going for his face and neck. It wasn't like this feline to be so ruthless, but after the battle in Riverclan, she knew she had to be if her clan mates were to survive this terrible war.
He aimed to scrape at her body , a battle cry freeing itself from his open-wide mouth. He was inexperienced , but he knew many battle moves. He would not let this clan , Skyclan , take his leader.
(I'd really like him to be killed in a minute (As in roleplay , cuz yeah..) )

A small apprentice , Owlpaw , was cowering in a corner just outside the apprentice's den. She wasn't sure whether to run or stay and fight.
https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:42 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

A mocking emotion shone in her yellow hues now as she stared at the apprentice. "You're a fool to think that!" she sneered, her tail lashing to and fro. "If there's good then show me the good within myself. You'll be searching forever," she snarled. The wounds along her body stung. It dyed her ebony pelt turning somewhat dark red as she moved around the apprentice threateningly. He seemed to have murmured something before his move surprised the she-cat. Unable to dodge out of the way, she screeched with rage, she couldn't be outdone by an apprentice! What would Blazingnight think? Foolish of her. His teeth felt sharp against her scruff and she tried to squirm from his grasp.

It worked. The fox-colored tom fell backwards, landing harshly on his back. The air was squeezed from him and he had to take a moment to recover, although within that moment, a piercing pain struck at his chest. No! he thought, his hues widening as he looked up at the other tom cat. Blood welled from his chest, but his hind legs worked frantically against the warriors stomach in attempt to get him off. Foxspring didn't even notice the fur flying as the clumsily kicks he was giving in his desperate need to get the tom away from the vulnerable areas around his chest and neck.

Burrpaw bit down, hard, and held on. Jinxflare squirmed beneath him. There's good in her, I know it. I can see it! He thought desperately. I don't want to kill her! If I can just stall her until the battle is won... Burrpaw looked around with his limited mobility. I'm sorry for this, Burrpaw unsheathed his claws again, and swiped at the area he shoulder muscles were, with enough strength to injur the muscles themselves. The brown tabby apprentice just hoped he'd calculated the distance right, as he could barely see from the amount he could turn his head, very little, and from the blood spilling into his eye from the wound over it. By now, his right paw had started to throb with a dull, lingering, pain from the injury from the day before. He hoped he could last this battle without hurting it even worse.

Frostedflight was surprised when he was actually able to knock Foxspring down. He recoiled for a second at the blows to his underbelly. He could feel the scars that were bleeding, and would probably take a long time to heal. "A kit may see his father as intimidating, because of how large he is to their small eyes," he began, placing one, large, strong paw on Foxspring's exposed neck, hard enough to keep him down, but not hard enough to crush his windpipe, which he could very easily do. He winced at the pain from the repetitive blows, "but they look up to him as well. The only time a kit may see his father as the enemy is if their father tries to kill them," he paused, choosing his next words carefully. "I may have seen you as intimidating, because you're bigger than me, but I also looked up to you. I admired your strenght and size, how it gave you an advantage. I admired your fox-like appearance because of how it could make your opponent uneasy. I admired all of that, but I never saw you as an enemy," he hoped that his little speach would be enough to change Foxspring's mind about Frostedflight. He hoped the larger tom would realize that the black and white spotted tom was never his enemy until now, and maybe he'd stop, and they could fight side-by-side.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:05 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(Open Post)
Spottedstone stood among the Skyclan cats, fighting for Starclan with them. He stood ready to take an attack but hadn't attacked anyone and didn't plan to yet.
Back at Riverclan when Bucknight was alive, he fought against this clan. He hadn't cared much for the leader but was raised to obey the leader of his clan.
Now that the leader was dead he wanted to fight with the Skyclan cats to repay them for fighting them, even though he didn't fully want to fight them. He looked around him, determined to not be surprised by an attacking cat.
(Don't know if anyone responded yet but...)
Pinestorm searched through the crowd of fighting cats. While he was fighting for his leader, he refused to fight one of his own. I'll find one of those Skyclan cats instead. He didn't have any faith, or belief really, in Starclan. While he didn't support all that the Evil Era brought about, he wanted to stay loyal to his clan, and therefore his leader. When the scent of a Riverclan cat hit him, he was bewildered at first, then outraged. He pin pointed the cat, muscles tensing as he called out to the other tom. "What business does Riverclan have here? Leave now, before you regret it!" He would give the other cat a chance to back down, but after that he wouldn't hold himself back in battle. Blood roared in his ears, adrenaline pumping and making him ready for battle. This was what he was good at, fighting, not stupid stalking techniques. He crouched low to the ground, green eyes narrowing as he prepared himself if this came to a fight.

Old December 15th, 2016, 06:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Redpool hissed. “It's not me. They lie. Their omens are fake. They claim to have power of us, but they're supposedly just a bunch of dead cats that may or may not exist!” he snarled, anger filling his voice. He took a step closer, his fur standing on end and ears flat.
Cucumberpickle snorted," Then remain ignorant!" He flew at Redpool and slashed his neck, midair before boosting off his head and landing on his back digging his claws in," Shadowclan I've heard is most Darkforest supporters is that true?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:19 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Cucumberpickle snorted," Then remain ignorant!" He flew at Redpool and slashed his neck, midair before boosting off his head and landing on his back digging his claws in," Shadowclan I've heard is most Darkforest supporters is that true?"
“I certainly hope so. Though I do wonder how many traitors there are among us....” as be spoke, he reared back to dislodge the tom, then whipped around and aimed a few blows at the cats head and shoulders, though he would've gladly go for the cat's throat, he wanted to toy with the tom first.

Last edited by doghouse; December 15th, 2016 at 06:19 AM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:44 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Littlepaw raked her claws across the unknown cat's muzzle. She tackled him, her sides stung, she jumped back at Neko. She clawed his belly more, Just enough so he can't fight She thought. Soon she flung herself back at the other cat. She raked her claws down his side.
Neko managed to aim a feeble blow at the cat's shoulder, but as he was entirely untrained in fighting--unlike his brother--and eventually gave up, going limp and closing his eyes.
"Stay away from him!" Pardus hissed, kicking the cat as far from Neko as he could with his hind legs and leaping back to stand over his brother. "Neko.. Neko?" Calm down, he's breathing. Just calm down. Half carrying, half dragging his brother to the edge of the clearing, he set him down.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:48 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Littlepaw pounced on the other cat, throwing him against a tree. "You betrayed the clans!" She hissed. She stopped, looking down at the cat. "You have done your cats well, and fight for what you believe in. For that I honor you, Thank you for meeting me in battle. But," Littlepaw walked up to his head. "I fail to know who I am fighting? I believe we should introduce are selfs, I'm Littlepaw and you are?" She asked.

Last edited by judas; December 15th, 2016 at 06:53 AM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 06:49 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

His eyes flashed as he saw some cat dragging Neko across the ground,He saw a opportunity to attack.
He slid quietly towards him and leapt for the attack,He managed to pin him down as the cat writhed under him,"Who do you fight for?"

You know you want to....

Last edited by Strobelight; December 15th, 2016 at 06:51 AM.
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“I certainly hope so. Though I do wonder how many traitors there are among us....” as be spoke, he reared back to dislodge the tom, then whipped around and aimed a few blows at the cats head and shoulders, though he would've gladly go for the cat's throat, he wanted to toy with the tom first.
He dodged the blows and reared up and scratched Redpool's face. ( Who'll win)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 15th, 2016, 07:23 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

( @Raggedclaw @Spirited Darkness )
Onyx walked around in the shadows of the edge of the clearing, looking for his next victim.
Closed Thread