Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:07 AM

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:43 PM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: Love In An Unlikely Place [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Charlie stared at him for a moment in stunned silence before glancing around, then looking at Ashton. �I do too, don�t worry,� He spoke in a softened tone, taking a step towards the other male and lowering his tone to a whisper, �Come on, I still wanna show you this cool place. We can talk more there, okay?� The teen squeezed his companion�s hand with a smile coming to his expression.
He nodded. Ashton kept looking at Charlie. Everytime his heart would race.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeystorm(she) View Post
He nodded. Ashton kept looking at Charlie. Everytime his heart would race.
Charlie smiled and said nothing more before switching roles, tugging the other male down the sidewalk to where he wished to go now. Somewhere the two of them could be alone and no other person could disturb them. The male could sense Ashton staring at him, eyes widened and in awe of it all, it was something new to him. It was a bit long to get there, but eventually the two of them reached a wire fence. “Come on, through here,” He instructed, pulling back the corner of the fence so they could slip past and into the woodland area that lurked beyond it.
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:51 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Charlie smiled and said nothing more before switching roles, tugging the other male down the sidewalk to where he wished to go now. Somewhere the two of them could be alone and no other person could disturb them. The male could sense Ashton staring at him, eyes widened and in awe of it all, it was something new to him. It was a bit long to get there, but eventually the two of them reached a wire fence. �Come on, through here,� He instructed, pulling back the corner of the fence so they could slip past and into the woodland area that lurked beyond it.
He slipped through.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 18th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He slipped through.
With the both of them heading through the fence, Charlie looked back once more at the town scene that rested behind them now before he smirked at Ashton and began to move once again. Now it was his turn to hurry him along that he had done with him in the school day. Pushing through the undergrowth of bushes and branches of trees, with sticks snagging at his clothes and making sure that the other male was close to his side with every step further. It took about two minutes before they broke out from the undergrowth and there was a opening in the forest with a wooden park table that was covered in leaves and vines, sunlight shined down from the cracks in the trees above and the whole place was rather private and peaceful in a way. “Here we are, I usually come here to read or to just take a breather from life now and then,” He said, pulling Ashton into the small open space, “You like it?”
Old May 18th, 2018, 06:58 PM
he/xem

Quote:
With the both of them heading through the fence, Charlie looked back once more at the town scene that rested behind them now before he smirked at Ashton and began to move once again. Now it was his turn to hurry him along that he had done with him in the school day. Pushing through the undergrowth of bushes and branches of trees, with sticks snagging at his clothes and making sure that the other male was close to his side with every step further. It took about two minutes before they broke out from the undergrowth and there was a opening in the forest with a wooden park table that was covered in leaves and vines, sunlight shined down from the cracks in the trees above and the whole place was rather private and peaceful in a way. �Here we are, I usually come here to read or to just take a breather from life now and then,� He said, pulling Ashton into the small open space, �You like it?�
He nodded, standing closer to him. Ashtons heart raced faster and he looked at the boy. "What am I feeling..." He whispered to him.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 18th, 2018, 07:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
He nodded, standing closer to him. Ashtons heart raced faster and he looked at the boy. "What am I feeling..." He whispered to him.
A few moments of silence passed between them where Charlie stood there beside him, thinking over many things before he turned to face Ashton. “You shouldn’t be asking me what you yourself are feeling, my dear friend,” He said in a lowered tone, gently backing Ashton up to where the other male’s back was against one of the many trees in the clearing, “You know, Ashton, we may have met just this morning, but I don’t honestly know where we’ll be after today and I want to make every minute we have together count.” He leaned close to his face, resting his hands on the other male’s sides, “Can I kiss you, Ashton?” His tone was soft and smooth.
Old May 18th, 2018, 07:06 PM
he/xem

Quote:
A few moments of silence passed between them where Charlie stood there beside him, thinking over many things before he turned to face Ashton. �You shouldn�t be asking me what you yourself are feeling, my dear friend,� He said in a lowered tone, gently backing Ashton up to where the other male�s back was against one of the many trees in the clearing, �You know, Ashton, we may have met just this morning, but I don�t honestly know where we�ll be after today and I want to make every minute we have together count.� He leaned close to his face, resting his hands on the other male�s sides, �Can I kiss you, Ashton?� His tone was soft and smooth.
His eyes widened as his back hit the tree. When Charlie asked to kiss him he didn't answer, snaking his arms around the boy and kissing him hard.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 18th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
His eyes widened as his back hit the tree. When Charlie asked to kiss him he didn't answer, snaking his arms around the boy and kissing him hard.
Charlie’s blue-hued eyes could see how widened and surprised Ashton’s own reaction was, but he was prepared to deal with any reaction he had to his advances that he had clearly shown before him. A slim smirk spread across his face though when he felt the other male’s arms snake around him and soon enough, pressure and tension got the better of them both as Ashton closed the gap between them. His lips were warm and soft against his own. He had planned so much beforehand to lead up to this, but it seemed like their bodies and minds had other plans. Charlie held himself back, wishing he could do more, his body craved such, but he knew that would not be right, no, they couldn’t do that here. For now, though, kisses like this, with such power, were good enough for him. His hands ran along his clothed figure as he leaned against him ever so gently.
Old May 19th, 2018, 10:55 PM
he/xem

Quote:
Charlie�s blue-hued eyes could see how widened and surprised Ashton�s own reaction was, but he was prepared to deal with any reaction he had to his advances that he had clearly shown before him. A slim smirk spread across his face though when he felt the other male�s arms snake around him and soon enough, pressure and tension got the better of them both as Ashton closed the gap between them. His lips were warm and soft against his own. He had planned so much beforehand to lead up to this, but it seemed like their bodies and minds had other plans. Charlie held himself back, wishing he could do more, his body craved such, but he knew that would not be right, no, they couldn�t do that here. For now, though, kisses like this, with such power, were good enough for him. His hands ran along his clothed figure as he leaned against him ever so gently.
(same though. xP There is always PM, if you want. ) Ashton hugged the other boy harder. He had never kissed before, worried that he was doing something wrong. His lips knew what to do though.

bump after 72 hours

Old May 20th, 2018, 12:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
(same though. xP There is always PM, if you want. ) Ashton hugged the other boy harder. He had never kissed before, worried that he was doing something wrong. His lips knew what to do though.
( Okay, I PMed you so we can continue this there, I hope that is okay. )