Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2017, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorykit watched him pick up the drowned prey and quickly followed in suit. She spotted a mouse' she it's belly bloated with water, a few tail lengths away. She scampered over and picked it up gently with her teeth. Careful not to break the skin of the creature, she tossed it on the pile they were adding to. Sure, this may not be desirable work, but it was still fun!
Elmpaw flashed Ivorykit a smile and continued the work of picking up drowned prey. Ivorykit will be good at apprentice duties once Ivorykit is an apprentice. She grabbed a stinky fish and threw it in the pile gagging slightly at the stench.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble had said goodbye to Eclipsekit and left the nursery, she spotted Newtpaw, her new apprentice in the clearing,” Newtpaw! Over here!” She waved her tail around insanely, praying to Starclan it wouldn’t terrify Newtpaw. She gave her fur a quick lick as she approached Newtpaw. She stretched and licked her lips her eyes wide, she clearly didn’t look like she needed any catnip to wake up, she was wide awake already.
The short female’s ears perked up at the sound of her name being called and she looked to the voice, seeing her new mentor greeting her with an excited waving of her tail. She was already excited to train under this female’s instructions, seeing that they weren’t some strict, mean warrior that would boss her around or make fun of her condition. “Hi there, Raspberrybubble! It’s so nice to meet you!” Newtpaw said with a slight purr as the warrior approached her now from across the clearing, “I’m pumped and ready to start training whenever you are.” The apprentice said this with a kindhearted smile on her maw and excitement shining in her light green-hued eyes. Raspberrybubble seemed like an energetic, positive she-cat judging from her body language, which made Newtpaw certain that she would grow strong and agile with this cat as her mentor for the coming moons. Her legs wouldn’t be seen as useless anymore, that was for sure.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The short female’s ears perked up at the sound of her name being called and she looked to the voice, seeing her new mentor greeting her with an excited waving of her tail. She was already excited to train under this female’s instructions, seeing that they weren’t some strict, mean warrior that would boss her around or make fun of her condition. “Hi there, Raspberrybubble! It’s so nice to meet you!” Newtpaw said with a slight purr as the warrior approached her now from across the clearing, “I’m pumped and ready to start training whenever you are.” The apprentice said this with a kindhearted smile on her maw and excitement shining in her light green-hued eyes. Raspberrybubble seemed like an energetic, positive she-cat judging from her body language, which made Newtpaw certain that she would grow strong and agile with this cat as her mentor for the coming moons. Her legs wouldn’t be seen as useless anymore, that was for sure.
She flashed Newtpaw a smile,” Alright. Wanna start training now? Last one to the training clearing is crowfood!” She yowled charging out of camp happily running, while also dully noting that the territory was different, she hardly cared. (either continue in territory or training cave)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
She flashed Newtpaw a smile,” Alright. Wanna start training now? Last one to the training clearing is crowfood!” She yowled charging out of camp happily running, while also dully noting that the territory was different, she hardly cared. (either continue in territory or training cave)
The munchkin looked up at the larger female, returning the warm smile as she heaved herself to her paws with a little bound in her step. Perhaps her new start with life wouldn’t be as bad as she thought it would be without Brightfluff and Lionpaw, the apprentice just needed to give other cats a chance - like Raspberrybubble, who seemed like a lovely shecat already. Newtpaw jumped slightly as the mentor yowled and claimed that the last cat to the training grounds was crowfood. “Challenge accepted!” She mewed, scampering after her mentor as fast as her little legs could carry her, which was pretty quick and speedy when really put to work. The apprentice was determined to impress her mentor and all of Shadowclan with what she could do. Newtpaw’s path was set on the clan’s training grounds, to which the apprentice had never been there before to train, even with Brightfluff, but she was shown where it was her first day as an apprentice.

[ To the training grounds! ]
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

@The Little Robin~
Rasberrybubble gasped for breathe as she reached the training grounds and was impressed that Newtpaw was right behind her,” Good job.” She gasped heaving trying to catch her breathe.

Old October 8th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
@The Little Robin~
Rasberrybubble gasped for breathe as she reached the training grounds and was impressed that Newtpaw was right behind her,” Good job.” She gasped heaving trying to catch her breathe.
The small apprentice made sure to stay caught up with her mentor as close as she could manage until they reached the Shadowclan training grounds, skidding to a quick halt as her tiny paws shifted through the loose dirt beside Raspberrybuddle. Newtpaw’s jaws were parted as she panted from all that running from the very start, her heart pounding in her chest, but despite this, she was still determined.“Thank you.” The youth murmured, her whiskers twitching contently at the other shecat’s praise as they were both catching their breath. “What will we be doing today, if I may ask? Battle techniques? Sparring practice? Or perhaps you have something planned already?” Newtpaw mewed to her mentor, her fluffy tail waving behind her. She was known to ask questions without much thought, too hyper and excited to start. She would be the best apprentice she could be and show those other apprentices that she was just like them!

Last edited by Captain; October 8th, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The small apprentice made sure to stay caught up with her mentor as close as she could manage until they reached the Shadowclan training grounds, skidding to a quick halt as her tiny paws shifted through the loose dirt beside Raspberrybuddle. Newtpaw’s jaws were parted as she panted from all that running from the very start, her heart pounding in her chest, but despite this, she was still determined.“Thank you.” The youth murmured, her whiskers twitching contently at the other shecat’s praise as they were both catching their breath. “What will we be doing today, if I may ask? Battle techniques? Sparring practice? Or perhaps you have something planned already?” Newtpaw mewed to her mentor, her fluffy tail waving behind her. She was known to ask questions without much thought, too hyper and excited to start. She would be the best apprentice she could be and show those other apprentices that she was just like them!
She smiled,” Battle techniques, since I pressume you already know how to hunt being around 10 moons old.” She didn’t know the exact age, but ten moon old cats were about that size. She paused trying to think of a move to teach the apprentice.

Old October 8th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
She smiled,” Battle techniques, since I pressume you already know how to hunt being around 10 moons old.” She didn’t know the exact age, but ten moon old cats were about that size. She paused trying to think of a move to teach the apprentice.
The apprentice’s eyes shone with excitement at her words as she hopped up and down a few times in front of her mentor. “Ah, that sounds wonderful!” She exclaimed, “My old mentor taught me how to hunt and everything already, so I’m entirely new to training through battle and defense moves.” Newtpaw explained, blinking several times around the area for a moment, “Do you think there are many special moves where my shortened legs would come useful when against an opponent?” She asked, glancing at her tiny paws in the loose dirt underneath her.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The apprentice’s eyes shone with excitement at her words as she hopped up and down a few times in front of her mentor. “Ah, that sounds wonderful!” She exclaimed, “My old mentor taught me how to hunt and everything already, so I’m entirely new to training through battle and defense moves.” Newtpaw explained, blinking several times around the area for a moment, “Do you think there are many special moves where my shortened legs would come useful when against an opponent?” She asked, glancing at her tiny paws in the loose dirt underneath her.
SHe paused,” Actually, yes. I do. The tactic for apprentice’s might work for you for a long time. Mind if I demonstrate on you?” She asked thinking of the apprentice move, that’s atleast what her mentor called it (OMG she’s two years old IRL wow)

Old October 8th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
SHe paused,” Actually, yes. I do. The tactic for apprentice’s might work for you for a long time. Mind if I demonstrate on you?” She asked thinking of the apprentice move, that’s atleast what her mentor called it (OMG she’s two years old IRL wow)
The munchkin gave her mentor a polite nod of her head, a sweet smile still on her maw as she listened to the female’s words. “If you would, thank you.” She said, stepping back a few pawsteps to make sure Raspberrybubble had enough room to show Newtpaw the move that she now spoke of. She was excited, wondering if she would be able to pull it off on her own when it was her turn to step forward and try this move. If only she had known how to defend herself when that mean apprentice, Lobserpaw, humiliated her - however, she was still rather proud of herself for giving the tom a nasty scar on his face with a swift strike of her paw. It made her feel like she could actually defend and protect others, especially herself and the ones she loved.
Closed Thread