Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Risingstorm padded in, his fur shining from a recent wash, he carried the mouse he caught earlier and set it in the pile before eating a crow and going to his den.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ QUOTE=starfall;2558]Dewkit quickly scrambled out of the nursery and sat near the entrance of the den 'ooooh its finally happening! Im so excited!' She thought to herself as she licked her chest fur to help.calm herself down.

Brokenkit darted out of the aplrentices den and sat next to his mother. The small kit was grinning widely and his tail was flicking back and fourth as he looked at the leader with excitement 'no more sneaking out of the nursery at night!' He thought to himself 'now i get to leave the camp without getti g in trouble for it' he thought excitedly.[/QUOTE]

Dewkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dewpaw. Your mentor will be Berryclaw. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.

Brokenkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Brokenpaw. Your mentor will be Snakesnap. I hope they will pass down all he/she knows on to you.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

[ QUOTE=Cristalline;2849]Diamondpaw walked out of her den.[/QUOTE]
I, Blazingash, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Diamondpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?
-i do-
Then by the powers bestowed in me as leader, I give you your warrior name. Diamondpawpaw, from this moment you will be known as Diamondflower. ShadowClan honors your braveness and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:09 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Shykit, and Sharpkit ran out of the nursery happy to be away from the other kits and the ran to he middle of the clearing and tripped landing on their heads
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:17 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Red face Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.
[/QUOTE]

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:48 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

(For Eerie Whispers)
LeafPaw stared at him, He is so nice! she silently wrapped her tail around her paws, The small apprentice's tail twitched as she tried to think of something to say finally it hit her, "Have you hunted today?" LeafPaw asked tilting her head to the side a bit before then saying "Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." she stared at her paws nervously she hadn't interacted with many cats other than her siblings and a few other cats.
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; October 8th, 2016 at 12:58 AM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:00 AM
def back now

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3046](For Eerie Whispers)
LeafPaw stared at him, He is so nice! she silently wrapped her tail around her paws, The small apprentice's tail twitched as she tried to think of something to say finally it hit her, "Have you hunted today?" LeafPaw asked tilting her head to the side a bit before then saying "Y-You don't have to tell me if you don't want to.."[/QUOTE]
Giving his eyes a small roll he chuckled softly " Hey don't worry okay no need to get negative about a question..... and no I haven't would you like to go on a hunting patrol with me? Its best to do it now instead of waiting for the leaf bare comes upon us honestly...." Chuckling he felt a smile tug on the corner of his mouth his warm gaze rested on the small molly his ears flattened when hearing the rustling of the leaves above a few orange leaves drifted down from is once home the wind drawing it out from its comfort zone. Sighing softly he shuffled his paws from side to side,
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

LeafPaw felt warmth through her body as he asked her, "Yeah i would love to go onto a hunting patrol!" she purred OwlBlossom said something about this feeling.. warm and soothing.. But her paws still itched to run in the forest with VinePool even though she relaxed she also wasn't? it was weird.. "Come on lets go!" the young molly jumped up and ran over to the entrance of the camp this was a different side of her many cats did not see even as a kit LeafPaw was not very loud or boucey as other kits it wasn't her way and that's just how she liked it, Her fur fluffed up as she felt a cold wind run past her and out into the forest.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:20 AM
def back now

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3057]LeafPaw felt warmth through her body as he asked her, "Yeah i would love to go onto a hunting patrol!" she purred OwlBlossom said something about this feeling.. warm and soothing.. But her paws still itched to run in the forest with VinePool even though she relaxed she also wasn't? it was weird.. "Come on lets go!" the young molly jumped up and ran over to the entrance of the camp this was a different side of her many cats did not see even as a kit LeafPaw was not very loud or boucey as other kits it wasn't her way and that's just how she liked it, Her fur fluffed up as she felt a cold wind run past her and out into the forest.[/QUOTE]

Chuckling softly he felt amused by her sudden change in mood getting up from his sitting position he dipped his head to her Seeing her already bounce off. Blinking he got up and hurried after her making sure he didn't loose sight of her while they were out. She smiled a but more glad that something new was occurong that current day instead of the same old thing. Whistling a tone errupt from his throat as he hurried after her feeling the wind brush past his pelt nearly.
(too territoryt)
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:25 AM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3036][ QUOTE=Vermin;2901][ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;2701](For honey <3 (verim))

It was a early cold morning not many cats were up from their slumber. A thin layer of frost laid claim to anything that laid in its path. Pale sunlight seeped its way through the light gray clouds that laid about in the sky. The small chocolate tortoiseshell slipped out of the comfort of the apprentice den her dark blue eyes wandered through the area in search of a friend or even yet her mentor. Having received her apprentice name a mere moon ago she sighed softly a small smile erupted from the corners of her mouths. Resting back onto her hunches she drew a tongue over her maw deciding she might as well groom her fur to look decent enough to be seen by others. Her ears perking at any sudden sneak attack from others. Closing her eyes a little she drew a pale pink tongue over her white furred chest flattening the hairs that moved from it positions.[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Another day of hunting, patrolling and hearing boring rumors from seniors. Nothing new. After living a dangerous life as an alley cat, owing big debts from dangerous cats that won't blink an eye to rip him limb to limb if not paid, the silver rogue decided to escape the city life. He didn't have a choice really. It was either get killed or leave for good. It wasn't long before finding these forest cats with their guard up and having hissy fits over territory. Yet, something told him to stay with the clan cats. Maybe it's because he felt more secured? Comparing the forest and his old home- the wild is more dangerous as predators lurk in the shadows, ready to strike at any moment. Also the cats here didn't trust him much and was given an apprentice name called 'Coldpaw' , soon promoted to 'Coldtundra' not long after. The silver bengal took a liking to his name, even though it still seems strange to have such a title. Coldtundra was already coming back from hunting with two birds gripped in his strong jaws as he entered camp. He weaved through his clanmates, seeing most of them are in deep conversation and made a friendly nod when they look his way. Finally placing down his prey in the large pile, the silver warrior's icy blue eyes maneuvered through the crowd of cats until ears shot up, seeing his tortoiseshell apprentice. Oh yeah! I have to train her..man, I'm still not use to this mentoring stuff, he sighed, making his way to Splashpaw. Feeling a bit playful, he decided to sneak up from behind and quickly brush his long tail against her shoulder before the young she-cat could detect him.
[/QUOTE]

Her fur fluffed up with the sudden intruder hesitating slightly she blindly swiped her paw out her claws hadn't extended to pierce the skin of the other warrior. Panting lightly she turn her gaze to see her mentor her eyes widening she gasped softly "O-oh! It's you...." Trailing off slightly she gave her chestfur a quick embarrassed groom before clearing her throat. "Im not sorry that I did that! I swear it was a total accident I didn't see you coming!" She said rather quickly her light french accident bleed into her words as she spoke towards the older tom. Calming down she huffed slightly getting up from her sitting position she stretched out her legs hearing a small pop as she did so. Arching her back she let out a soft yawn covering her mouth with her tail in the mean while. Settling back down she sighed softly "So whats on the agenda today?" she questioned glancing up at the slight shaded area they laid claimed too at the moment. Seeing the golden leaves from the trees above she let out a grumble why couldn't greenleaf last longer? Shaking her head she gave her full attention to her mentor hoping he hadn't said anything while she was lost in her own little world.[/QUOTE]

Coldtundra didn't expect a retaliation from the tortoiseshell, letting out a 'hnff' sound when jerking back, only seeing the blur of her lashing paw as it makes contact to his cheek. Dang, she's fast!, a little impressed on the rapid reflexes. Blue optics focused on Splashpaw for a while, letting her babble about with that strange, yet, compelling accent she holds. It makes her stand out more than she realize with that voice and from an uninterested, distracted tom like him- it grabs his attention. " We're gonna go and uh...," his voice drifted off, trying to remember what the other mentors usually do daily with their apprentices. "Well, since I'm already done huntin', I'm gonna teach you some fightin' moves." A stab of irritation hit him, seeing that his apprentice's mind in lala land, obviously not paying attention to some of his words. But following her gaze, he to stared at the change of leaves making the ground litter of red and golden leaves. He's not so fond of winter. Especially when living in the streets, food was scarce and alley cats tend to group up- fighting over territory with the most prey. Unlike those stupid bunch, he'd find shelter at a human's home where he's always welcomed. Filled belly and warm fur till spring. It was the good life. Though, now he's a clan cat and is very concerned on how things will turn out for him. "You call this 'leaf-fall'? ..Heh, that makes sense at least," he said the last part under his breath. Once saying that, gusts of cold wind course through his thin pelt that made the silver tom shiver from head to tail, flickering it. "Come on, lets go. If I stay here any longer my fur will freeze off or something," he grumbled, padding pass her toward the pine forest. "Keep up!"

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; October 8th, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
Closed Thread