Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 11:54 PM
Frostfeather

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Hai I'm new to dis
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:09 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz
Marbledface leaned more heavily against the tom as she got in the den. her whole body either ached or stung. She'd managed to regain her breath but tears stuck in her eyes still from the pain she was under. Every movement made it hurt worse, she just wanted to sleep. She could deal with the mess of herself later after some healing. "Thank you for your help." She whispered to him, the stillness of the den was shocking after what they're just come out of. The battle still raged outside the den though she felt no need to participate. Both sides were fighting blindly without reason. The Starclan cats simply fighting because Blazingnight's way was different, not really to liberate them. She winced as she let her injured leg hang loosely again, but once it was hanging it felt more relief. She spotted her nest and her eyes warmed at the sight. She just hoped she wouldn't be confined to it for moons of healing, that would tear her apart to be a useless lump of fur in the toughest season and directly following a battle. Her tail hung low to the ground behind her in defeat. Her mind was a complete mess of emotions and she knew it would be days before she had it sorted out.
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:26 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
Marbledface leaned more heavily against the tom as she got in the den. her whole body either ached or stung. She'd managed to regain her breath but tears stuck in her eyes still from the pain she was under. Every movement made it hurt worse, she just wanted to sleep. She could deal with the mess of herself later after some healing. "Thank you for your help." She whispered to him, the stillness of the den was shocking after what they're just come out of. The battle still raged outside the den though she felt no need to participate. Both sides were fighting blindly without reason. The Starclan cats simply fighting because Blazingnight's way was different, not really to liberate them. She winced as she let her injured leg hang loosely again, but once it was hanging it felt more relief. She spotted her nest and her eyes warmed at the sight. She just hoped she wouldn't be confined to it for moons of healing, that would tear her apart to be a useless lump of fur in the toughest season and directly following a battle. Her tail hung low to the ground behind her in defeat. Her mind was a complete mess of emotions and she knew it would be days before she had it sorted out.
As they entered the warriors den, it was stunning to see how much calmer it was in there. The battle hadn't touched it yet. There weren't any injured or cowardly felines so it made it all the more better. He helped Marbledface as he hopped to her nest, knowing how much she needed the rest right now. "I won't be far, if you need something," he spoke calmly towards the black and white warrior. It was true too. For now the Bengal wouldn't go far from the warriors den, he'd probably stand outside acting like a guard. It may be overprotective, but nothing would stop the tom-cat as he wouldn't leave the feline he cared about alone to defend herself in the state she was in.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 16th, 2016, 12:37 AM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

Rowanflash padded into the warriors den and flopped down,he hurt.A lot.He winced as he licked his wounds,there was a deep gash along the side of his body,Better see Kerstrelberry for that... He thought as blood was still flowing from it.
His orbs narrowed in pain while he ripped off the rest of a broken claw.
Warriors were still being dragged across the clearing,everyone was tired,he needed to do everything he could for his clan

You know you want to....
Old December 16th, 2016, 12:43 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Marbledface gave him an appreciative smile before she curled into the nest. The movement made her hiss aloud in pain. She half fell, half lowered herself onto her left side. Her body felt like it was melting into the nest, it felt so good to relieve her sore and stinging body. She listened to his words and gave a weak nod. There would be others in later to help clean each other up, though maybe after some rest she could do her front legs. The time alone was much needed as well, she had a lot of things to work through on a personal level. She felt as though her identity had been stolen today, and that she was undefined in where her morale understanding laid. There was a lot at plate to consider, she didn't understand what the outsiders meant by Blazingnight being evil. Though she was sure to find out in the next few days. If Blazing was her role model did that make her evil too? She shuddered at the thought and closed her eyes. Her energy was little, but still sleep didn't want to relieve her troubled mind. So rather she lay in a state of silent suffering as she listened helplessly to the battle outside.
Old December 16th, 2016, 05:17 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfeather View Post
Hai I'm new to dis
(Hia! If you need someone to rp with I have my cat Cherrypelt!
my site is still a work in progress sorry.)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 16th, 2016 at 05:18 AM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

@Suspiciousmindz

Burrpaw stepped away. "Jinxflare, the battle is over. Blazingnight is dead," he meowed. "StarClan has won," The apprentice hung his head in grief. Although he had fought against her, he still respected the ShadowClan leader and looked up to her. He had hoped that she would give up, and she wouldn’t have to die.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; December 16th, 2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post
[SIZE="3" @Suspiciousmindz

Burrpaw stepped away. "Jinxflare, the battle is over. Blazingnight is dead," he meowed. "StarClan has won," The apprentice hung his head in grief. Although he had fought against her, he still respected the ShadowClan leader and looked up to her. He had hoped that she would give up, and she wouldn’t have to die.
@Suspiciousmindz[/SIZE]

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old December 16th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight jumped away from his two enemies. "It's over," he spat. "Blazingnight is dead. You lost." These cats had come from RiverClan. He had the sudden need to know if Rainberry was okay. He turned and raced put of camp, wounds burning. @Suspiciousmindz

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Dux
Sootkit padded out of the nursery, his dark grey pelt ruffled slightly by the wind. His golden eyes widened as he saw the aftermath of the battle against Skyclan "Great Starclan...there's so much blood." he whispered, his words dripped with disbelief and his golden eyes shone with horror. The kit looked around and spotted cats mourning the fallen warriors, the kit wrinkled his nose at the smell of blood, his face contorted in disgust. "This is awful...wait and is Blazingnight dead too?" he asked aloud as he looked at his leaders limp body.
Sootkit flicked his tail and slowly weaved through the warrior and apprentices in the clearing and made his way to the fallen leader 'I always thought there was something off about her.' He thought as he nudged her shoulder with his little paw then jumped backwards, thinking she was going to get up and claw him. After he waited for a few seconds his shoulders loosned up and he looked around "I wonder if all my friends are okay." he said as his golden gaze raked across the battle torn clearing.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread