Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old December 5th, 2023, 10:01 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Thunderglade

Redhawk
She/they | 27 moons | No purrks
Disheartened but not inclined to necessarily show it, Redhawk turned her head to look towards Heronsnarl as she approached with some marigold. "That l-looks right, yes!" she nodded with a grin. She was thankful there weren't anymore under-pawed comments or whacks over the ear - as far as patrols went, this one was going pretty smooth.

Looking back to Sunpaw she noticed that she had collected two of the flower as well. "P-Puny flowers can still heal," she offered with a small smile, before twisting around where she stood with one paw off the ground to look for any other yellow flowers. There was one right beside her paws, and though it looked half-dead, Redhawk hoped it could still be of use. She bent down to pluck it with her teeth and hopped over to the rest of the patrol.

"L-Lefs get back to campf b-before we fweeze our p-paws ofth." Despite the heat that burned her ears at her combined stutter and herb that blocked her speech, Redhawk kept her ears up and turned to start hopping back to camp. She didn't want to let her paw touch the ground and ruin the cobwebs she had collected, so hopping along it was!

[ @Ladiebugg @FrostyGalaxy - i'll go ahead and have red report the patrol! you guys can post once more here so that this patrol can count towards the pawtrol award requirements if you want - i'll mention you when red reports! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; December 5th, 2023 at 10:01 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:05 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Ohhhh StarClan above, this cat's words were hitting Violetfreckle's temples like a rock. Her head pulsed and she let out an involuntary hiss. Unfortunately, she had been looking right at the WindClanner when she made the unsavory noise. And even more unfortunately, she hadn't even realized it, shaking her head right afterwards to clear it. Or at least try. It felt like there was an angry swarm of hornets in there. Violetfreckle barely even noticed the other cat right up at the border. She needed to take care of this headache problem, and fast. She needed--

The dark lilac tabby blinked. She swore she just blinked. But in that moment, the WindClanner crossed the border and headed right toward her with a fury. Violetfreckle only barely managed to scramble into some semblance of a fighting position before the other cat... didn't run right into her? They had dodged to the side, and-- claws! She tried clumsily to bat the paw away, but to no avail. Claws dug into her face and she let out a yowl of pain. It was only doubled when she felt sharp, angry teeth sink into her shoulder. Panic set in, which was about the worst thing that could happen right now.

Violetfreckle dropped to the ground, going limp to try to get this cat OFF OF HER. She was flailing her limbs desperately, no technique or plan behind any of her strikes. It didn't help that her brain was screaming with its own pain, nearly blinding the ThunderClanner with its intensity. It was so difficult to focus. This might be worse than the foxes.

// @birdie ehehehe \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:28 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

*-Sunpaw-*
7/100
she/her || 7moons || no purrks
ginger molly with a rosette pattern and green eyes

Sunpaw doesn't say anything in response, merely rolling her eyes at the boring explanation. Sure, maybe puny flowers can heal, but surely they can't heal as well as a proper, non-frostbitten plant? Whatever. These stupid flowers wouldn't be healing her anytime soon - they could be another sorry cats problem for all Sunpaw cared. She followed Redhawk back to camp.

[ @birdie // @Ladiebugg ]
Old December 7th, 2023, 09:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Satisfaction sank in heavy as she felt her paw connect with the cats face, ripping it out to leave small claw-sized hole where her paw had slammed down. Having taken Violetfreckle down she aimed to place the same bloodied claw that had tore into her face against her neck and dig her talons in. Tearing her head away (and taking out a chunk of fur and flesh, though nothing to cause any fatal injuries but enough that it would likely take awhile to heal). Bravebird turned her head to the side to spit out the mouthful of fur and flesh and flattened her ears with a hiss. Her hind leg went to pin the ThunderClanners lower hind quarters down and her eyes narrowed to chips of ice, ignoring the tiny pin pricks of pain that Violetfreckles frenzy of claws caused her.

"Where in the hell does your Clan get off in promoting a thoughtless murderer to deputy?? Huh?? Why do the claws that belong to the cat who attacked an untrained apprentice unprovoked become the claws meant to eventually lead a Clan? Where is the honor in that!?" Fernpaw. Dead at the ShadowClan border. Torn apart. All Brave saw right now was red. Oh, she couldn't wait to dig her claws into this Spiderthroat. She might not recall who exactly he was, but she didn't need memories to rip his throat out.

She knew she could kill this cat right now, let her life bleed out onto the grass of ThunderClan and really send a message. Stars above only knew how much she wanted to. But Brave only scoffed and pressed her claws into Violet's chest harder, hoping to make it as difficult to breathe as possible. "It looks like Dawnstar's time in your camp has turned you into nothing more than toads. ShadowClan controls your camp once and you lot become nothing more than yellow-bellied snakes - and if there's one thing I can do, it's sever the heads from slithery creatures like you." A furious lash of her tail as Bravebird lunged, jaws aiming to snap closed just in front of the cats face, pulling her head back but keeping her fangs bared "You tell this Spiderthroat I'm coming for his head. Tell him I will paint the trees red for all of ThunderClan to see."

With that she lifted her claw off of of the ThunderClanner's neck, but not before aiming another swipe across her chest - this one meant to gouge deep and draw blood. "Now get lost. If I see you by this border again, I'll flay you."

[ @vellichor :chaos: ]

Old December 12th, 2023, 10:08 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Blackscar | he/him
Silver Tongue: active

Warning: gore (prey)

The black and brown scarred tom had entered the clan territories with a mud-plastered coat to disguise his scent, and was now making his way to the border between his old clan and the forest-living cats, Thunderclan. His whiskers twitched in excitement as he thought of the dead cats that were observing him from the sky. The Covenant had granted him his wish, but what would they think now of it? "Will you regret your choice, Starclan?" He murmured to the sky while giggling softly, sinking his well-sharped claws into the soft earth covered by foliage.

Oh, how sweet it was to be back.

He couldn't remember how many moons he'd been dead, but who cared? He could now walk among the living cats. Eat and fight like any other warrior here. This is what I wished, for so much time... He contemplated with a sneer on his scarred face. How ironic was that he had been born with a star on his forehead, and then met such a cruel and undeserved end. But this was the chance to start all over again. And I don't need the Dark Forest anymore. I. am. FREE!

He run with exhilaration, slashing at every prey he came in sight, taking down a pheasant first and then a huge rat. He licked the ferrous, warm blood from his lips and sunk his teeth in the flesh of the two pieces of prey before heading as quick as possible toward Thunderglade. Oh, old, old Thunderglade. I am finally back.

Blackscar turned left and right, glancing around without any anxiety for some clan cat who might run into him while he did his work. Not that it'd bother him, because he knew he could slain every cat who came in his way. But no one appeared. A shame, he thought.
Before crossing the border with Thunderclan, the dark-furred tom rolled himself into gorse and heather from the Windclan moorland and made sure to do the same with the pheasant, too. He then opened his mouth to pluck the bird's body, and left a path of brown and white feathers that started in Windclan and ended over the Thunderclan's border. He chose a good spot sheltered by blackberry bushes and consumed the pheasant, tearing what remained of the bird apart and leaving as much blood on the trail as he could. A few flowers from early-blooming gorse bushes, too. The perfect touch to a lovely crime scene. Why not.
He smiled at his work, licking his lips again and again as he enjoyed the warm bird's taste on his tongue. Or was it something else? Could vengeance have a taste on its own? Blackscar wondered with slight curiosity.

When he was done, he rolled into the mud that smelled musty and humid like the ancient forest Thunderclan lived in. He then shook his pelt from the foliage and retrieved the huge rat, but didn't open the prey's flesh until he was at least some minutes away from the scene of crime that Windclan had left on Thunderclan territory.
When he was away enough, he used his fangs to destroy the rodent's body and spread its blood from the Thunderclan border to the moorland, pleased that the blood trail was easily staining the short, wilting grass of the moor. It was far too easy.

The bones and leftovers of the piece of prey were left in a small crevice hidden by a few shrugs. Let's see if these clan patrols manage to solve this little hide-and-seek, shall we?
He threw some dirt over the rat and then left as quickly as possible, careful not to leave any sign of his passage in the way.

Before leaving the clan territories, he turned back and stared at the moorland for a few seconds. He remembered the exact point where the camp was located, but it wasn't visible from that position. However, he kept staying still in silence for a few moments.

Let's see how you'll handle this... Twilightstar.

Last edited by Wingnettle; December 13th, 2023 at 08:09 AM.
Old December 15th, 2023, 07:19 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Dewsong, A WindClan Warrior, Alone On A Walk Came In On A Two Cats, ThunderClan Scents.
SilverStorm, A ThunderClan Warrior, Saw Her And Leaped At Her, Before Realizing His Son Was Following.
Dewsong Hissed At The Two Toms And Tried Bounding Away But Was Cought By The Silver Toms. OFF! ThunderClan Are Nothing But Monsters! Bird Snarled, Kicking SilverPaw, The Son In The Jaw.
SilverPaw Hissed And Raked His Claws On Her Flank, Or He Missed Her, SilverStorm Gowled And Grabbed Hold Of Her Scruff.
Dewsong Gowled And Hissed.
Get This Inturder, SilverPaw! SilverStorm Held Her In Place, As SilverPaw Bit And Sc ratched, Weakly, Even For A New Apprentice. Though He Was Drawing Blood From Dewsong, All They Needed To Do Was Get Her To Look Like There Was A Fight.
(Keep In Mind That All Three Are My OC's)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old December 16th, 2023, 05:00 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

As they made their way towards the Thunderclan border, Deadmoon did her best to answer her apprentice's questions, although she doubted glow would be terribly satisfied with her response. Explaining things wasn't really her forte, after all. All of the clans hunt mice to some extent. We can find them here in Windclan though it took some effort, and wasn't worth doing except in leafbare or if you had an annoying useless leg that restricted you to only slow rabbits like Deadmoon and Shadowclan and Thunderclan both have a fair number of them. Even Riverclan have a few, though they prefer their fish. And every other clan would agree, they were welcome to them. Deadmon wanted nothing to do with those slimy critters, so Riverclan eating them didn't hurt her at all.

Thunderclan are more known for eating squirrels, since their 'thing' is being able to climb trees. Riverclan's is swimming, obviously, and Shadowclan is known as being really sneaky. All the shade in their pine forest helped with that mission, as well as their generally horrible personalities. Having the chief meanie as their leader didn't help matters either. Regardless of her feelings towards Shadowclan, they had arrived at the Thunderclan border. Again, Deadmoon stopped a bit back from it. Spiderthroat might make an appearance, and she did not want to deal with that nutter any time soon. Hopefully the squirrels would stay well on their side of the border.

It's hard to explain Thunderclan's scent, it's sort of earthy. Riverclan smell like fish, Shadowclan smell like pine, Thunderclan smell like dead leaves? I guess? and we smell good. Though if you ask a cat from another clan this little tidbit had been Rookie approved they'll claim we smell like heather and wind. How they smelled wind she'd never known, and she'd given up asking. We're not on the best terms with Thunderclan either, so unless you're on border patrol it's best to steer clear Mintpaw didn't need the full gory details about Spiderthroat just yet and DON'T cross the border. That's a general rule, obviously, but especially pertinent for Riverclan and Thunderclan. What a thing to say. Shadowclan was the safest border to get caught across. Never thought she'd see the day. @Partypooper
Old December 16th, 2023, 06:57 PM
No touch or I bite

Status: I haven't seen shampoo since 2003, I was born in 2011
Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintpaw nodded at Deadmoon's answer about mice, and the 'things' of the other clans. Interesting enough for glow. ''RiverClan cats must be really stinky'' Glow told glow mentor, that was the first though glow had about those scents.
Glow also noticed Deadmoon was hidding something, probably about the other clans, but whatever, not time to annoy the she-cat again. ''I wouldn't cross that, I swear I won't'' Glow meowed, as crossing the borders would lead to more scars and another haunting memory, but well, does it matter right now having a scar? No, no, absolutely no, glow shouldn't be crossing the borders and dissobeying glow mentor!
And glow wasn't paying attention while having that mental disscusion and tripped on a small rock. What a clumsy cat glow was.
@gs29513

Join WastingClan

My shady corner where I sell stuff

PURRKS: Mind reader Mintpaw (Active)
Old December 17th, 2023, 10:22 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

TW: Graphic Description of Injuries

The tabby cat let out a strangled cry as a claw marred her face. She only had the briefest of moments to realize she'd most likely have another facial scar caused by a cat from another Clan -- and how annoyed she was at that -- before she felt sharp claws sink into her neck. With another strangled noise she managed to move her neck away, though the claws had done some nasty damage. Violetfreckle couldn't catch a break either; she was acutely aware of the fangs that had previously been digging into her shoulder ripping a piece of flesh off. Searing hot agony caused her to scream until her throat hurt. Burning hot tears welled as she squeezed her eyes shut, mixing with the warm blood dripping from her facial wound.

She didn't even feel her opponent's hind leg pin her down; Violetfreckle was fading fast. She heard the words this cat was saying, but barely, as if she were deep underwater. The words "murderer", "deputy", and "honor" were the clearest, managing somehow to pierce through the thick fog of her mind. Then, before she knew it, she couldn't breathe. Violetfreckle gasped for air like a fish out of water, desperate to fill her empty, aching lungs. The ThunderClan she-cat felt as if she would explode at any given moment. The pressure on her lungs mixed with her near-unbearable agony was bad enough, but her Starsdamned mind would not stop. Her head pounded, multiplying her pain times ten and making her feel as if she was actually going to die. She had thought the fox attack was bad, but this fate was far worse.

Violetfreckle barely felt the claws slashing her chest, tearing her flesh so deep that one might even be able to see the reddish-white of a rib or two. As the blood spilled from her limp body, the incessant pain in her head began to fade. In fact, it seemed all the pain was starting to go away. Her eyes fluttered open to look at the cat above her, still speaking. But the words were lost to the wind. As her racing heartbeat slowed, relief settled over Violetfreckle. It would be over soon. This.. the worst experience of her Starsdamned life... she only had to bear it all for a bit longer.

Was she going to die here? With this cat standing above her, throwing their bitter, angry words to her lifeless corpse? Would she be just another cat found dead at the border? Just a number, a scratch mark on a tree if she were lucky. She flickered her eyes from the cat, who could have been real or a figment of her imagination at this point, to the sky above. Soft clouds drifted across the pale blue of the sky above. They called to her, beckoning her. Panic fluttered in her chest like a traped bird, trying to claw its way out and get her to fight to stay awake. But the darkness was just so tempting, so soft, and so quiet. Maybe this was the way it was supposed to be. She... didn't really have much else to live for right now. Maybe this was her fate.

Violetfreckle closed her eyes.

// @tallulah @dino. \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old December 17th, 2023, 10:31 PM
as long as i breathe

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Bravebird wasn't sure what she was more angry at - the fact that this cat hadn't fought back, or that the red was fading before she could actually kill her. With one last scoff Bravebird turned and padded away from the scene and headed to Dragonflyflare's body. Her own wounds stung in the sharp, superficial way, but she was in a much better state than that squirrel was.

Ducking her head underneath her Clanmates body, the WindClanner set off back towards camp and tried to ignore the way her heart hammered heavily in her chest as the crippling blindfold of revenge started to fall from her eyes. They had deserved it. They had killed Dragonflyflare. They had ripped into her... and let her die... and...

She hated being unsure of it, of the whole thing. It was the only thought that pounded in her skull as she disappeared further along the moorland.

Last edited by taillow; December 17th, 2023 at 10:31 PM.