Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM

Old January 15th, 2021, 07:44 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderglade

@Kyrieknight @Panda1440
[I apologize for being a bit late]

Puddlesplash had somehow ended up lagging behind the rest of his rescue patrol, but he managed to catch up with them at the border. He arrived just in time to hear Crowspeck's instruction. "Got it. Should we spread out a bit or stay all together?" On one paw, they could cover more ground more quickly by splitting off, but if the reason Twilightstar had gone missing was something or someone dangerous, it might also be a good idea to stick together. He'd leave that decision up to Crowspeck.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old January 15th, 2021, 07:55 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck thought for a moment. Which would be best? If they split up, they could cover more ground, but he would never forgive himself if something happened any of them while split up, so...
"We'll stay together," he finally spoke. "Safety in numbers, and it'll appear less suspicious should we run into other Clan cats." @Panda1440 @Puddle~
Old January 16th, 2021, 06:11 AM
particles of stars

@Puddle~ @Kyrieknight

"Okay-" Maplebird was tense with worry from all the sudden drama, and who knew what possible trouble they could run into. Then again, WindClan seemed to be at a good position with ThuderClan... more such thoughts filled the young warrior's head as the group continued their search. "I'm not picking up anything" she meowed quietly to Puddlesplash.
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:52 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Cricketfire padded along the border, his senses alert. His nose caught each and every smell, and he had to resist the urge to go follow the trail of a rabbit from the day before. It wasn't the time for that, because he was leading a patrol. He marked a spot on the border, turning his head towards Stripeseed. The tom was an older warrior, and probably should've been leading the patrol, but every cat had to start somewhere, and this was Cricketfire's somewhere. And he wanted to make it good.

"Found anything?" the tom asked, his tail giving a small twitch as he realized something. That something felt weird, and he couldn't place a paw on it. Actually, now that he thought about it, he'd had that strange feeling the whole time. @VALLIANCE
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 16th, 2021, 04:34 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

// @Phoenix Fall

Stripeseed twitched one tufted ear. "Nothing," he responded curtly, but he couldn't help feeling unsettled. Mentally, he reviewed the excursion. Cricketfire was doing a fine job so far, and everything seemed to be in order. But there was something he couldn't place...

With a jolt, it occurred to him. "It's awfully quiet." He side-eyed his Clanmate. "I don't see anything off, but either I'm finally going deaf or StarClan has muted all the prey in Thunderglade. What do you think?" The lithe warrior swished his long tail over the short grasses, tilting his head to this side with mild curiosity. It had been a while since anything interesting had happened to him.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 16th, 2021, 04:45 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Cricketfire turned back around. Stripeseed didn't seem to think anything was wrong. It was probably his imagination. He tried to ignore the feeling, but there was still something strange. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The WindClan scent mixing with the ThunderClan scent, the short grass twitching in the breeze, the cold causing him to fluff up his fur...

That's what it was. Stripeseed got to it before he did. It was quiet. Now that he really listened, he noticed there wasn't any prey sounds. No shuffling, no sniffing, no pawsteps. It was just his and Stripeseed's steps and the rustling grass. "I don't know, but I don't like it," Cricketfire admitted. @VALLIANCE

I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old January 16th, 2021, 06:05 PM
welcome to the garden

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fall View Post
Cricketfire turned back around. Stripeseed didn't seem to think anything was wrong. It was probably his imagination. He tried to ignore the feeling, but there was still something strange. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The WindClan scent mixing with the ThunderClan scent, the short grass twitching in the breeze, the cold causing him to fluff up his fur...

That's what it was. Stripeseed got to it before he did. It was quiet. Now that he really listened, he noticed there wasn't any prey sounds. No shuffling, no sniffing, no pawsteps. It was just his and Stripeseed's steps and the rustling grass. "I don't know, but I don't like it," Cricketfire admitted. @VALLIANCE
The senior tom's amber eyes narrowed. "We should check it out before we leave," he determined. This wasn't a natural silence. Not even when a full patrol of warriors came by did the birds stop singing.

Again, he opened his jaws to the breeze, trying to taste the air. He shut his mouth again, puzzled. All of the scents seemed in order. He ruffled his pelt. He hoped it wouldn't be dangerous. What with Twilightstar gone and all... he glanced down. For all the criticism he provided as a warrior the Clan was easily in turmoil without even a facade of leadership. Breezefeather had better step up, and do it well. WindClan couldn't handle any more problems right now.

His gaze swept the borderline, double-checking for anything out of place. If the anomaly's source were in ThunderClan territory, there was nothing to be done. But they had to be certain it wasn't a WindClan problem before moving on.

He opened his jaws to make an order but paused. Cricketfire was in charge of this patrol. The younger warrior needed experience in dealing with issues that cropped up. Stripeseed sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws, gazing innocently at the younger tom. "What do you plan to do?" he prompted.

"you have enemies? good. that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -victor hugo
bump me after 72 hrs
character site
Old January 16th, 2021, 06:26 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALLIANCE View Post
The senior tom's amber eyes narrowed. "We should check it out before we leave," he determined. This wasn't a natural silence. Not even when a full patrol of warriors came by did the birds stop singing.

Again, he opened his jaws to the breeze, trying to taste the air. He shut his mouth again, puzzled. All of the scents seemed in order. He ruffled his pelt. He hoped it wouldn't be dangerous. What with Twilightstar gone and all... he glanced down. For all the criticism he provided as a warrior the Clan was easily in turmoil without even a facade of leadership. Breezefeather had better step up, and do it well. WindClan couldn't handle any more problems right now.

His gaze swept the borderline, double-checking for anything out of place. If the anomaly's source were in ThunderClan territory, there was nothing to be done. But they had to be certain it wasn't a WindClan problem before moving on.

He opened his jaws to make an order but paused. Cricketfire was in charge of this patrol. The younger warrior needed experience in dealing with issues that cropped up. Stripeseed sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws, gazing innocently at the younger tom. "What do you plan to do?" he prompted.
Cricketfire started to pad forward again, stepping carefully. He had no idea why it was so silent, but Stripeseed was right. After they finished marking the borders, they'd have to investigate. Or they could do it before they finished marking the borders. He nodded in agreement with the older warrior's statement, then stopped walking as he took a deep breath of the air. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary there.

He looked at Stripeseed, but his Clanmate didn't seem to have found anything wrong in the scent department either. In fact, he seemed to be deep in thought. Cricketfire's yellow eyes took in the scene around him. It looked the same as usual. Maybe it was a problem with ThunderClan's side. He looked farther down the border, wondering if the mysterious cause was ahead of them. He unsheathed his claws. If it was something capable of harm, that wouldn't be good. The last thing WindClan needed was a threat to their lives, especially with the current crisis. And it was leaf-bare, to make matters worse.

The warrior's head swung to the side quickly at the noise. Luckily, it was just Stripeseed's voice. Or maybe it was unlucky, because he still didn't know why this was happening. Raising his head a little, Cricketfire's voice came out confident and strong. "I think we should finish marking the border, and if we haven't found the source by the end, we should investigate."

Old January 16th, 2021, 09:05 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Crowspeck sniffed the air, his eyes narrowing. "No sign of her here. Where could she be? She couldn't just vanish." Crowspeck's ear twitched, and he turned to Maplebird and Puddlesplash. "Any luck, you two?" @Panda1440 @Puddle~
Old January 16th, 2021, 10:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@VALLIANCE @Phoenix Fall

Gullpaw gave an audible groan before heading over to the two warriors to begin the patrol, she found patrols just boring, but she had to do it. Didn’t matter of course, she would be punished if she failed to go on the patrol. So here she was.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here