Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM

Old December 5th, 2019, 02:29 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Beetlepaw scoffed dismissively at Lionstar’s attempt to rile her. She hadn’t gotten over it yet, but at the very least she could use it as an excuse to make it clear that she wasn’t going to be walked over like dirt. “Oh yeah? I’ll fight you too, you ugly yellow creep! Bring it on!” Of course, she had no intention of actually starting a fight with the leader in the middle of camp- she’d be stomped like an ant- but it would be fun to stir a reaction out of him if she could.

When Lionstar gave in, she sneered triumphantly and puffed out her chest with pride. She’d finally gotten her way. It seemed bullying and being generally butt-headed got her what she wanted after all. Go suck a rock, mom. “Ha! I’d like to see it try!” The little apprentice scampered after Lionstar, tailing him closely like a chick to a hen. She’d die before she’d admit it, but he’d actually managed to frighten her with the idea of being carried off by a bird. Could that really happen to her?

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @Psycho Bandit

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old December 5th, 2019, 05:33 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Psycho Bandit @xeno ]

Stoatdance quickly padded closer to Lionstar, immediately moving to follow a few pawsteps behind him. She stayed silent, though she nodded her head to show that she was ready and listening. Her tail remained low to the ground and she prepared herself for what could happen. Stoatdance's eye flicked to look at the young she-cat, surprised that Lionstar was allowing her to come. She shook away the surprise at the thought that one of the cats was Bugpaw's father, having briefly heard the young apprentice speak. Her lips pulled into a thin line as a more serious expression fell on her face, and she quickened her pace to remain close to the leader, glancing around at the other two felines that were named.

--

[ @The Cannibal @Nebby ]

Minnowmist looked up with a startled jump as her name was called, not paying attention to the butchered suffix.. She swallowed and nodded with a "y-yes sir!", rising to her paws and boundind towards her assigned patrol members. "A-Are you all r-ready to g-go?" she inquired, paws shuffling. What if something comes out and attacks us? Will there be dangerous things there? I don't want to be attacked! What will my Clan think if I just run away from a fight? I don't want to be ridiculed! Her thoughts ran wild, a clear panic in her eyes before she blinked away the thoughts and tried to calm down, looking at her fellow patrol members and awaiting an answer.

-- @The Cannibal @hxneysuckle --
Scarfang followed the she-cat, who he assumed was Minnowmist. He sat, waiting for Yarrowpounce. "If ready means waiting a tad longer, then yeah, I'm ready."

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Springing onto the Streamstone, Lionstar straightened his back as his voice screeched: "All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

He was a little miffed it felt like his meeting was late, but so much had happened in the span of just a few moments. At least he could look forward to announcing the success of one of their expansions, and they could celebrate the promotion of one of their apprentices. He liked it when apprentices actually fulfilled their duties.

[ ROLEPLAYERS GETTING A CEREMONY: @Alaska, @vermin, @hxneysuckle, @Lilyfur2, @xoyami, @Fuzzy, @Nebby, @Browniefire1, @caswshay617]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 13th, 2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:29 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

@sunflowerseed

Raccoontail padded up to the Steamstone curiously. Who could be getting a mentor this time? No matter, she was here to watch and congratulate the soon to be new either apprentices or warriors. Hopefully warriors, Riverclan has enough apprentices lately. Speaking of that, she wondered where her own apprentice was.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 12th, 2019, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Snakesong emerged from the warriors den at the sound of their leader’s cry, taking dainty little steps and lifting her chin up high. What news did Lionstar bear? She studied his face for a moment as she sat amongst her fellow clanmates, analyzing him for any potential hints of the meeting’s contents.
Old December 12th, 2019, 03:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Snow stood outside the nursery, looking up with a confused blink. What was happening? He looked at the weird golden leader from before- Lie on stars- and tilted his head to the side, tiny ears perked with interest. What's a stream stone? he questioned silently, then noticed the rock that Lie on stars was sitting on. That must be it! His copper eyes lit up and he watched closely, curiosity coursing through him. "I wanna sit on the stream stone!" he squeaked, bouncing on his paws.
Old December 12th, 2019, 06:10 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Springing onto the Streamstone, Lionstar straightened his back as his voice screeched: "All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a Clan meeting!"

He was a little miffed it felt like his meeting was late, but so much had happened in the span of just a few moments. At least he could look forward to announcing the success of one of their expansions, and they could celebrate the promotion of one of their apprentices. He liked it when apprentices actually fulfilled their duties.

[ ROLEPLAYERS GETTING A CEREMONY: @Alaska, @hxneysuckle, @Lilyfur2, @xoyami, @Fuzzy, @Nebby, @Browniefire1, @caswshay617]

@Nebby @BILL.

Spiritflight slid from the shadows of the warriors den, the sun warming his back. It greeted him like sun to moon, and he welcomed it. He padded up to the streamstone, eager to listen to what Lionstar had to say. So many interesting things had happened at the moment- too many to count. Here was another to add to the list. The items seemed to get crazier each time, so he hoped this wouldn't be too eccentric.

~~~

(If Eagle's having his done; here he is!)

Eaglepaw bounded out from the corner of the clearing, smiling. This could be it! He thought, unable to keep still. He gazed up at Lionstar, eager to begin. Wait...where's Dreampaw? He turned his head, trying to find her familiar face in the crowd of cats.
"Dreampaw?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 12th, 2019, 10:46 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

After her talk with Sugarapple Petuniakit was feeling better. It was nice knowing a cat still cared for her. So at Lionstars meeting call she wiggled her way from camp tail twitching. She wasn't old enough to hunt but she was still curious about what was happening. Maybe another cat would join. That's be awesome!
Excited by her own thoughts the ginger and white kit say by the nursery her side amber eyes resting on the leader. This might be fun! She's never attended a meeting before anyway.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 13th, 2019, 05:13 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

littlepaw padded up for some reason feeling extra proud, it will be her first time with a mentor, yay she puffed up her chest and razed her head high
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 13th, 2019, 05:36 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@Nebby @BILL.

Spiritflight slid from the shadows of the warriors den, the sun warming his back. It greeted him like sun to moon, and he welcomed it. He padded up to the streamstone, eager to listen to what Lionstar had to say. So many interesting things had happened at the moment- too many to count. Here was another to add to the list. The items seemed to get crazier each time, so he hoped this wouldn't be too eccentric.

~~~

(If Eagle's having his done; here he is!)

Eaglepaw bounded out from the corner of the clearing, smiling. This could be it! He thought, unable to keep still. He gazed up at Lionstar, eager to begin. Wait...where's Dreampaw? He turned his head, trying to find her familiar face in the crowd of cats.
"Dreampaw?"
@Lilyfur2 @BILL.

Dreampaw bounded up to Eaglepaw, puffing. "You might be becoming a warrior!" She exclaimed. And I'll be left behind.. She shook out her fur, dismissing the sadness in her eyes. "Congrats!"

Scarfang waltzed up, taking a seat. Maybe he would finally receive an apprentice of his own.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!