Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM

Old November 14th, 2020, 04:02 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Cherryflight’s head perked up in shock, she got an apprentice?? the russet molly held her head a bit low and stepped over to foxpaw.

She smiled a little and touched noses with the apprentice, ”I-I hope I can be a good mentor to you!” she chirped.

@~Fox~

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old November 14th, 2020, 07:24 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sootstar

As he was heading to his den, Sootstar pausing, catching sight of a vaguely familiar form Lionstorm had addressed during the meeting. Right. He needed to deal with that.

"Kestralsplash." he called out, "Care to have a chat with me now that you've decided to reappear?"

It was less of a suggestion and more of an order, really, but Sootstar didn't want to make too much of a show while the majority of their clan still remained nearby.

Kestrelsplash nodded and followed Sootstar. Sure, his hunt had become an over nighter which led to a quarter-mooner, anyone could get lost! He hoped that Sootstar knew this.

(Sorry about this, didn’t know that he was missing)
Old November 14th, 2020, 08:10 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @TheShadowAnimal
This was quite possibly the strangest clan meeting Stormtalon ever attended. He almost felt bad for Sootflare, now Sootstar, when the former RiverClan leader claimed to be mates with him. How very like Lion to push cats into situations they had no desire to be in. Fawnsqueak popped into his mind as the most obvious example... but now there was Snakepaw, too, wasn't there? Ah well--like it mattered. Like anything mattered. For what it was worth, Lionstorm lead well in his time; Stormtalon couldn't vouch for him in any other capacity.

Then there was the new mentor assignment. Storm... regretted what happened with Bluepaw. He felt responsible for whatever befell his previous bright-eyed apprentice. One day she was with the clan, training, and the next... just gone. Without a trace. It was time to move on, however, or so Sootstar believed. Storm's new apprentice would be one that already disliked him. How ironic Brightpaw's best friend would come under his tutelage.

"Frostpaw," Stormtalon greeted, stepping toward the she-cat while observing her with sharp, leaf-green eyes. The tabby dipped his head to touch noses with hers. The last time they interacted, she'd accused him of things she didn't understand; he responded with cold, merciless words. They were off to a great start, now, weren't they. Still... no trace of their previous encounter remained in Storm's voice, which was level and controlled, as it normally was. "Meet me tomorrow morning in the clearing. I'll assess where you are in your training then, and pick up where your previous mentor left off."

Old November 14th, 2020, 09:00 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Bread

Hey, wasn't Duckbounce the one that they'd shown their awesome battle moves to a little while ago? Yeah, they were pretty sure that was her. Awesome! Dashing over to their new mentor, Baypaw smiled up at the golden molly. "Hey, hey, hey! Remember me? I showed you all my super duper cool battle moves, remember?" Wiggling happily, they continued firing out question after question, statement after statement. "So when are we gonna start training? I bet it's gonna be so awesome! So much better than my old mentor. Probably. At least, that's what I think. Are you gonna teach me the best stuff? I heard you already trained another apprentice before so that means you're probably really good at things right? Can we go out and do something right now? Pleaaaseee?"

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old November 14th, 2020, 10:26 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Quietstep smiled, please with Sootstar. Lionstorm had been a great leader, but he was getting tired. Very tired. He needed a break, a vacation, and the opportunity was here. Quietstep felt the urge to yell out Sootstar's name, but pushed back against it, as it wouldn't be very.. elder-y. Yes, elders were supposed to be quiet and peaceful, and his name suggested it so of course he had to follow by that 'rule'. Rules.. rules were complex.
Old November 15th, 2020, 09:46 AM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Stormtalon? She thought. But.. Well.. That would be even worse! Now he did have full power over her. And her best friend Brightpaw, was his brother! What if he just asked him to stop being his friend? Well that didn’t make sense anyway. She could feel his doubt to.. As he came forward as to be polite she did the touching noses. She nodded briskly and then ‘stared’ up at him. She blinked a few times trying to understand why Sootstar had picked her.. Only.. Enemy? In the clan to be her mentor. He had told her she didn’t understand her friend. But did Stormtalon really know him as much as he thought he did. She had become friends with his brother which made her want to do an activity with a soon apprentice kit. Maybe that was the wrong thing to do. But she had learned that birds shoved their children out of the nest to teach them how to fly. Well that was what her mother said anyway. It could not be true but he shouldn’t be so protective. That’s that. He is her mentor and she can’t change that.
- @Redtalon -

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old November 16th, 2020, 06:08 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
Cherryflight’s head perked up in shock, she got an apprentice?? the russet molly held her head a bit low and stepped over to foxpaw.

She smiled a little and touched noses with the apprentice, ”I-I hope I can be a good mentor to you!” she chirped.

@~Fox~
Foxpaw spotted the she-cat and booped her nose with a smile on her face~Your the best I can hope for.

Last edited by Astraea; January 11th, 2021 at 09:23 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 09:36 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

baypaw!

whenever duckbounce thought of wanting a new apprentice, she wanted one she knew, or... at least sort of knew. and here baypaw was! well— actually she didn't know baypaw that well, but it was good enough for her.

she went waddling over to her new apprentice, almost bumping into her. "hey you, hey you! i remember you. yeah, you showed me those weird moves! duckbounce was pretty energetic herself so she was able to spew back answers quickly. "soon we'll go training! i bet ya' it's going to be epic! maybe I'll be better, who knows? but probably! i will teach you the very best! yes, i had another apprentice prior so i got good knowledge on skill teaching stuff! sure we can!!

// @Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old November 29th, 2020, 10:25 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Sootstar

Sootstar walked through the clearing with a purpose, not paying much mind to the cats around him, and only hesitated once he reached the Streamstone.

His first meeting without Lionstorm.

It shouldn't have been so daunting after the meeting, and he would be the first to admit he had been putting it off for a couple of days, but the Streamstone still held some reverence in the back of his mind. There was work to be done, to time for dilly-dallying and all that, but he still stood there for a couple of moments before hopping up.

"All those old enough to swim gather beneath the Streamstone for a clan meeting!"

Last edited by duckie; November 29th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.
Old November 29th, 2020, 10:26 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm scampered over to the rock not unlike a weasel, taking a seat near the front.

[ will add this to sidebar when i get home ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules