Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old August 18th, 2017, 11:08 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Stromheart saw the young apprentices disappointment. "If you want we can do a quick hunting lesson?" she offered being the softy she was with young cats.
Cometpaw's expression changed in a blink of an eye. She was just about to go off in search of the apprentices den, but Stormheart spoke up first. "Of course I would! I'll race you to the river!" She cried, remembering having seen it on her way in with Smokeblossom. She took off out of camp, her fuzzy gray speckled pelt clinging tight to her thin frame as she bolted out of camp.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

This was going to be hard for him.

Even talking to Daypaw didn't completely heal him from what had happened with his daughter. Her life had been taken away far too early than what she deserved, and not only that, but Cricketpaw had been a hero. She'd saved the ShadowClan medicine cat's life, and it was only another bitter reminder that his daughter had so much potential- that she had been the kindest soul in RiverClan, and had never deserved anything that had happened to her.

He didn't exactly want to do this ceremony.

He didn't want to have to replace the spot Cricketpaw had once filled- perhaps he was being selfish, but he had never gotten over the grief which had struck him from his daughter's death. He didn't even find her body, for goodness' sakes.

However, this was for the good of his clan- they needed this, no matter how much he tried to mentally deny the fact. Taking a sigh before he headed towards the Streamstone with a weary expression on his face, the leader called out to the cats below as he made his announcement. "...All cats old enough to swim, please gather under the Streamstone for a meeting!"

"...And Juniperkit- please step up to the Streamstone, as well."

@AbsurdJinx

@Clover

Last edited by Fel; August 20th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 06:55 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Clover @fenic!

Juniperkit stepped forward from her place among the throng of her clanmates - as well as ShadowClan clanmembers. Her eyes were flaring with excitement, her head held high and her posture impressive due to the confidence that flooded through her. Her pelt was smooth after a thorough wash. She looked over her shoulder, searching the crowd for her parents. She hoped she'd make them proud. And then she searched for her mentor, the cat she also yearned to make proud. Juniperkit had so much weighing on her shoulders, but she tried not to let it get to her. She had to make her parents proud, her mentor proud, and unbeknownst to her, she had to prove herself to Russetstar.

The young cat suddenly inhaled sharply, having finally realized just how much responsibility she'd have to deal with. The flare in Juniperkit's eyes faded slightly, but it quickly returned as she reminded herself what an honor this was. She looked up at Russetstar, a determined gleam in her green eyes. Whatever she had to do, she'd made her clanmates proud, she was sure of that.
Old August 20th, 2017, 07:10 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Geckoleaf didn't know how Russetstar felt about this, but one glance at his worried face told her that this was hurting him already. A twinge of guilt shot through her abdomen at the thought she was causing him pain; it must be hard for him, especially, to have to try and fill the place in the clan that Cricketpaw so comfortably supplied.

Putting it kindly, the medicine cat herself had been dreading this moment.

Despite her every excitement over Juniperkit, she didn't feel ready to say goodbye to Cricketpaw fully and try to train a new medicine cat. Even when she taught Daypaw, there were some hints of Cricketpaw that still seemed to float between them, unsaid. But now, this was the final goodbye.

She stood, statuesque, waiting for the announcement, and ceremony, to go and finish. Her muscles rigid, she watched Juniperkit, excited and anxious Juniperkit, step forward. The fiery tabby felt a mix of deep dread and overwhelming excitement boil inside her; the mottled kitten was the perfect apprentice, eager and anticipatory, ready to learn whatever was thrown at her. But Geckoleaf didn't feel right appointing a third apprentice; her first two had been, as far as she was aware, killed or murdered. What could happen to this one, she would only dare guess at.

@fenic! @AbsurdJinx

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old August 20th, 2017, 09:39 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

"..."

Juniperkit had stepped up, and Russetstar could see that Geckoleaf had arrived on the scene as well. He was already getting a bit upset at the idea, but if he was RiverClan's leader, he couldn't show it, could he? Taking a deep breath before beginning to talk again, it was clear the leader wasn't as peppy as he normally was- not even thanks to this one ceremony, but more the pounds of stress loaded onto him as ShadowClan had been staying in their territory as well. Will I ever catch a break?

"...Juniperkit, StarClan has designated you towards a path much different than the rest of the clan's apprentices. Geckoleaf has expressed interest in taking you under her wing as an apprentice, and so from now on, you shall be known as Juniperpaw. May StarClan light your path." He instructed, lashing his tail in an attempt to show confidence as he finished speaking.

"...This meeting is hereby dismissed." He murmured again, his eyes slightly narrowed as he climbed down off of the Streamstone-

were those tears forming in his eyes?
@AbsurdJinx @Clover

Last edited by Fel; August 20th, 2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 10:18 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Clover

Juniperpaw, oblivious to Russetstar's internal pain, grinned brightly and spun on her heel to face Geckoleaf. She was too excited to notice the body language of the leader, and honestly, she probably wouldn't want to know what Russetstar was feeling. After all, it would only be more weight on her shoulders, and it wasn't anything Juniperpaw could fix with a flick of her tail-tip. It would take time and effort, and Russetstar would have to meet her halfway. Unfortunately, Russetstar didn't seem anywhere near ready to accept Juniperpaw.

Turning to Geckoleaf, and skipping forward a few steps to meet her mentor, eyes shining brightly with excitement and disbelief, Juniperpaw murmured softly, ``I'll make you proud, I swear by StarClan.`` Juniperpaw had taken a moment to be sweet and calm which also happened to ease her excitement. She was now able to act calmer with more control over her actions. Exhaling heavily to further remain calm, Juniperpaw started, ``So,`` Releasing a small laugh, ``What's next?``
Old August 26th, 2017, 08:52 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Poor beanie)
"Yeah, it kind of does. No more of the 'paw' stuff for us!" She chuckled, her eyes glowing with excitement. It was a tiny bit confusing, being in RiverClan for this honor and not in ShadowClan. But her Clanmates had been there, giving her a tiny bit of comfort. At least she was an official warrior, being in another Clan couldn't make that untrue. Vixenlight gave a little trill, tail sweeping around her paws as she sat. Now she could hunt and fight freely, no more training, and maybe settle for a bit with a mate and some kits of her own. They were adorable. She shook her head quickly, blinking. Not quite yet, maybe soon, but not quite yet. "Same, it's a huge honor!" Vixenlight purred, her eyes bright. She frowned as Stormclaw frowned, tilting her head slightly. "Course they would, Stormy, you're a great cat." She soothed, giving him a little nuzzle. She had no idea where the act came from, but it felt right to do it so she didn't backtrack. That'd be.. rude, sort of. Besides, Stormclaw was her best friend! It wasn't weird with best friends. Vixenlight couldn't help the small blush spreading over her ear tips, but it wasn't too severe as she didn't want to seem weird to him.
Stormclaw perked his ears as Vixenlight gave him courage, and his eyes widened as she nuzzled him. It surprised him, Vixenlight wasn't exactly a mushy gushy sappy she-cat, but it felt.... good. This feels, right.... Like it was meant to happen. What is this? I Don't know, what oh I'm just gonna go with it! Closing his eyes, he touched his muzzle gently to the top of her head, breathing in her scent, he knew it almost as well as his own. He almost wanted to pull away, feeling weird, but it wasn't between friends. I care about you Vixenlight, more than you could ever know... I think, that I even love you.... HE could feel a slight blush spreading over his ears, and he wondered how in the name of Starclan she couldn't hear his heart racing. He wanted to say it, but he was scared that she would reject him, they had just became warriors only a few minutes ago! Then, to his horror, and yet relief he said it, in just a soft whisper. " Vixenlight.... I ... I.. Love you."

HE SAID IT OMG HE SAID HE LOVES HER I'VE BEEN WAITING TO ROLEPLAY THIS SINCE WE DECIDED THEY WOULD BE MATES! in fact he's my youngest cat, but the first with a mate... What the flicker?!

Last edited by Bracken12; August 26th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:24 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Stormclaw perked his ears as Vixenlight gave him courage, and his eyes widened as she nuzzled him. It surprised him, Vixenlight wasn't exactly a mushy gushy sappy she-cat, but it felt.... good. This feels, right.... Like it was meant to happen. What is this? I Don't know, what oh I'm just gonna go with it! Closing his eyes, he touched his muzzle gently to the top of her head, breathing in her scent, he knew it almost as well as his own. He almost wanted to pull away, feeling weird, but it wasn't between friends. I care about you Vixenlight, more than you could ever know... I think, that I even love you.... HE could feel a slight blush spreading over his ears, and he wondered how in the name of Starclan she couldn't hear his heart racing. He wanted to say it, but he was scared that she would reject him, they had just became warriors only a few minutes ago! Then, to his horror, and yet relief he said it, in just a soft whisper. " Vixenlight.... I ... I.. Love you."

HE SAID IT OMG HE SAID HE LOVES HER I'VE BEEN WAITING TO ROLEPLAY THIS SINCE WE DECIDED THEY WOULD BE MATES! in fact he's my youngest cat, but the first with a mate... What the flicker?!
Vixenlight smiled at him, a warm glow in her eyes. His eyes widened, causing her to giggle softly at the sight. She herself wasn't sure why she did it, she wasn't a sentimental cat, but it just felt..right. Like it was destiny. But she needed to think this over, not just rush into a relationship with a whim. Just a few hours, she'd decide by Sundown. She purred softly, her heart thudding in her chest. She felt like it was right, so very right, but she just couldn't rush into this yet. She had to think, weigh the pros and cons. No doubt, she'd say yes eventually, just not right away. I love him..I think? StarClan this is confusing! She thought, blushing fiercely. Vixenlight swallowed her nerves, she'd just tell Stormclaw she needed a few hours. She wanted to squeal out 'I love you too', but that just wasn't the type of cat Vixenlight was. He felt hot, and she realized both of them were strongly blushing. He whispered the words she was dreading. "Stormclaw..I think I love you too..but I just need a tiny bit of time to think? I'm sorry but..I just can't rush into this yet. I'll let you know in a bit, but you can expect a yes." She mewed, voice quiet.
Old August 27th, 2017, 09:34 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Vixenlight smiled at him, a warm glow in her eyes. His eyes widened, causing her to giggle softly at the sight. She herself wasn't sure why she did it, she wasn't a sentimental cat, but it just felt..right. Like it was destiny. But she needed to think this over, not just rush into a relationship with a whim. Just a few hours, she'd decide by Sundown. She purred softly, her heart thudding in her chest. She felt like it was right, so very right, but she just couldn't rush into this yet. She had to think, weigh the pros and cons. No doubt, she'd say yes eventually, just not right away. I love him..I think? StarClan this is confusing! She thought, blushing fiercely. Vixenlight swallowed her nerves, she'd just tell Stormclaw she needed a few hours. She wanted to squeal out 'I love you too', but that just wasn't the type of cat Vixenlight was. He felt hot, and she realized both of them were strongly blushing. He whispered the words she was dreading. "Stormclaw..I think I love you too..but I just need a tiny bit of time to think? I'm sorry but..I just can't rush into this yet. I'll let you know in a bit, but you can expect a yes." She mewed, voice quiet.
"Oh."
Stormclaw felt stupid saying it, but it was all he could manage. He felt his throat tighten, and he was sure he was blinking back tears. Even if she said he could expect a yes, it hurt that she had to think about it. " I'll be waiting, I understand that you don't want to rush into it... it's um.... it's fine!" he smiled, but it wasn't a genuine "Stormclaw's happy!" smile, it was one that a cat would give if they was upset. But he didn't want Vixenlight to regret saying she had to think about it, he wanted it to be her choice, not his. Getting up, he turned and then sat back down, but facing the other way. " I'll leave you to it," He said bitterly, and then continued to awkwardly watch the Riverclan and Shadowclan cats, wishing she would hurry up her thoughts. While he waited, he let his mind wander to what he pictured his future to be. Vixenlight played the role of his beloved mate, and he and her had kits he adored, and protected. Maybe three or four, not too many, and how about two, possibly if she wants three litters, I highly doubt three though. Vixenlight isn't the 'stay in the nursery with the kits' kind of cat, then again we are both in a kind all of our own. Growing old with her, watching kits become apprentices, and then warriors, maybe mentoring a few himself, and then finally staying a warrior until he was politely asked/ forced to become an elder, and then bossing apprentices around and complaining about how kit like the warriors are until finally he joined Starclan, but he didn't think about dying- it wasn't for a long time was it?
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Oh."
Stormclaw felt stupid saying it, but it was all he could manage. He felt his throat tighten, and he was sure he was blinking back tears. Even if she said he could expect a yes, it hurt that she had to think about it. " I'll be waiting, I understand that you don't want to rush into it... it's um.... it's fine!" he smiled, but it wasn't a genuine "Stormclaw's happy!" smile, it was one that a cat would give if they was upset. But he didn't want Vixenlight to regret saying she had to think about it, he wanted it to be her choice, not his. Getting up, he turned and then sat back down, but facing the other way. " I'll leave you to it," He said bitterly, and then continued to awkwardly watch the Riverclan and Shadowclan cats, wishing she would hurry up her thoughts. While he waited, he let his mind wander to what he pictured his future to be. Vixenlight played the role of his beloved mate, and he and her had kits he adored, and protected. Maybe three or four, not too many, and how about two, possibly if she wants three litters, I highly doubt three though. Vixenlight isn't the 'stay in the nursery with the kits' kind of cat, then again we are both in a kind all of our own. Growing old with her, watching kits become apprentices, and then warriors, maybe mentoring a few himself, and then finally staying a warrior until he was politely asked/ forced to become an elder, and then bossing apprentices around and complaining about how kit like the warriors are until finally he joined Starclan, but he didn't think about dying- it wasn't for a long time was it?
Vixenlight was lost in thoughts, weighing the pros and cons in her mind.

Pros
Stormclaw
Kits..maybe
A mate
Love
Someone to rely on
Stormclaw
Having my best friend be my mate

Cons
Staying in the nursery if we do have kits
Possible awkwardness[/B]

The pros far outweighed the cons, truthfully, and as she thought more and more, the urge to nuzzle him and tell him she loved him grew. Do it Her mind urged her, and she swallowed her nerves. She needed the perfect words to say. I love you too, Stormclaw Was too boring. Something..better. She needed something sentimental and unique. It actually didn't take that much thinking, because I already loved you, Stormclaw. Yeah, something like that. She swallowed, walking over to him with a little hesitance. "Actually, it didn't require much thinking. Because I already loved you, Stormclaw. And I would be the happiest cat in all the world to call you my mate." She purred, smiling and gazing at him with warmth in her eyes.

(I didn't want her to wait too long because she loved him too, and they needed to be together ASAP because #goals)