Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old December 18th, 2022, 03:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

// Bluefang | He|His|Him | RiverClan Warrior \\

Bluefang smiled, seeing the apprentices get new mentors. He felt kind of sad that he wasn't given one, but he was still a new warrior.
Old December 18th, 2022, 04:47 PM
Engine engine number nine

Falconpaw - Female[she/her]

Hearing the meeting continue the molly listened closely. This would be her time to get a new mentor, so she can work hard to finish her training. She had something to prove and she was going to prove it. First was Silverpaw who seemed to have recently returned as well then she heard her new name get called. So Gingerfrost was going to be her mentor. Was she nervous slightly, but she was going to make sure to show him that he would never regret letting her come home. The rest of the reasignments were a bit of a blur. She was all just excited she'd get to learn something.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 18th, 2022, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Foxpaw stepped forward as did Dewpaw, reassignments? thought Foxpaw But why? Have I not been training hard enough? he worried. Dewpaw glanced at her friend, he had his worrying face on, "Hey" she whispered "It's gonna be okay" @NinjaBloss @Rabbiteye
Fernkit - Shadowclan

Last edited by Birdspirit; December 18th, 2022 at 05:00 PM.
Old December 18th, 2022, 05:14 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw stepped forward with a sad frown, thinking that she wasnt going to be her brothers apprentice anymore but, she was wrong! She perked up immediately and nodded enthusiastically at Gingerfrost in thanks before turning and barreling directly into her brothers fur.

{ @Kat }

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old December 18th, 2022, 05:16 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

LILYCREEK

She tilted her head, confused. Shadowclan? She hissed quietly. She had family there she didn't need to hear from again until the next gathering. Why was Gingerfrost going to Shadowclan, of all things? An alliance? Surely they weren't going to appease Dawnstar.

She was about to open her mouth in order to ask, but reassignment were going on, so she kept quiet.

Her head perked up. An apprentice? She hadn't had one in ages, not after Marshpaw and Ravenpaw. She'd heard of Snowypaw, but never met her.

She looked around, walking over to her new charge.

"Hi there," she greeted kindly. "I'm your new mentor. I'll be sure to teach you everything I know." She offered her head for the traditional greeting.

[ @Miss Christmas Spirit ]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old December 18th, 2022, 05:54 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

~ @Estelle ~ @lonely.lilyx ~
(Mentions for interactions)

SnowyPaw just nodded her head to her new mentor. She didn’t mean to be disrespectful, she just didn’t feel in the mood to do that traditional greeting. She heard Gingerfrost mention ShadowClan… SnowyPaw decided to do something impulsively… her voice rang throughout the clearing… “GingerFrost! May I come please? I know I’m just an apprentice but…” her voice got quieter as she spoke… “There’s something I need to figure out…” her voice became a whisper… SnowyPaw was silent for a second than finally spoke up again. “Sorry, I don’t mean to sound rude with interrupting again… it’s a private matter I’d like to discuss after the meeting with you Gingerfrost… but Uhm before you uh… go…”

(I’ll say it here what she was going to say. SnowyPaw has an older half sister in ShadowClan and her uncle told her that. She was told they have the same icy blue eyes and she wants to see. It’ll give her some closure to know that there’s someone else in her family.)
Old December 18th, 2022, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Sometimes, when you announce a leader’s sickness, you get panic. Other times, when the cats are a little more level-headed, you get grief. This time, they get… Honks? The tabby’s brows rose in mild surprise when Goosehonk’s sad honk got returned by none other than the feline below the stone he stood on (Pikestar really didn’t sound good) and not only that, but began a chorus of honks from their shields and warriors. His confused, and somewhat questioning, gaze moved from the base of the Streamstone to Fawnpaw, who didn’t appear any wiser to the situation but gave but a shrug. This clan got weirder and weirder. Blinking away his confusion the tabby looked over the clan, honks still sounding. (And somewhere, within the deepest depths of his cold heart, as these honks seeped into his ears… And only to a select few ethereal beings, sounded a grieving honk from the depths of the ginger tabby. Honk. The soundless honk resonated within his chest as his lips pressed together in apprehension. Naturally, No One heard this honk for the tabby had made No Sound, he didn’t partake in such… Strange activities. But the thought was there, in honour of those who did honk for they’re leaders well being. He just wasn’t aware of it).

Once the honking died down, finally, Fawnpaw was able to speak. The deputy would’ve stepped back but before he could he realised there was nothing to step back on or for, as the medicine cat was at the base of the Streamstone, and stepped forward. He kept an idle eye on her, rather listening and picking out the important bits of what she had to say. He found that the clan-wide herb lessons were a rather good idea; it couldn’t hurt, and on the contrary prove to be useful in future situations. He remained silent as he waited for Fawnpaw to finish her announcement, leaving a heartbeat or two after she finished so the clan could process the new curriculum. Luckily, most seemed to have heard him when he said to come see him after the meeting if they wanted to teach anything, as only Goldensomething spoke out their voluntaria, to which Gingerfrost only subtly nodded. They could speak after if they wanted to teach anything.

With the curriculum and Pikestar’s sickness out of the way, they would be about halfway through this meeting – there wasn’t much left other than reassignments and some last bits of information. With Fawnpaw finished and clearly (albeit almost surprisingly) there being no questions, it was time for him to proceed with the meeting.
“Before we move on; I will be travelling with Raccoonear, Fogcloud and… Fawnpaw to ShadowClan. We’ll be leaving tomorrow at sunrise, and return by sundown. In the meantime, Wormbite will be in charge.”
He’d debated for a while on whether he should inform the clan or not. Ultimately though, he concluded that they were better off knowing, If anything to avoid any possible panic. Still, the tabby deliberately remained vague. And he waited but a brief moment before moving on to reassignments, not exactly wanting to deal with what the clan might have to say about the little trip. It hadn’t been his favourite choice either, much less Fawnpaw coming along, but he couldn’t change that now.

Tail flicking as he scanned the clan’s faces for their reactions, he quickly moved on to the afore mentioned reassignments.
“If Falconpaw, Silverpaw, Egretpaw, Sparrowpaw, Snowypaw, Copperpaw, Dewpaw, Foxpaw and Peachpaw could step forward.”
He waited a few moments for each apprentice to recognise their name and, hopefully, step up. Two returnees and seven reassignments… Seven reassignments too many. Holding back a huff he lifted his head, eyes coming to the apprentices.

“Silverpaw [ @maple. ]. You’ve recently returned to us;” somehow “it may come as a given, but to make it official, I trust Flintfang [ @Kat ] will be finishing your training.”
His green eyes briefly landed on the grey warrior, subtly wondering what his take on all this was. But there was little time for wondering, all he could hope is that Flintfang would cherish his sister’s return, strange as it may be.
“Falconpaw [ @Angelique ]; I’ll be overseeing your training myself.”
The molly had been missing for moons, but promised to do her best now that she was back. Gingerfrost expected to see results of that promise.

With the returnees done, it now came to the seven apprentice’s who’s mentors likely have gone missing. Casting his gaze onto the lot of them, he couldn’t help but wonder what caused so many mentors to always be disappearing.
“Egretpaw [ @Burning'Flame ], your training will be taken care of by Honeyblossom [ @Oceanflower ].
Sparrowpaw [ @/Burning'Flame ], you will be training with Goosehonk [ @perseus. ]”

The apparent starter of the honkening.

“Lilycreek [ @lonely.lilyx ], I trust you'll be able to handle Snowypaw.”
He recalled his conversation with the young apprentice; the tabby hoped that the apprentice might be able to find some sort of better role model in Lilycreek, what with how many kits she took care she might be a good influence on Snowypaw.
“Featherflame [ @Poprock ], you will be taking care of Copperpaw’s [ @Jinx. ] training.”
Once again he hoped the excitable warrior could teach Copperpaw some better coping mechanisms than lashing out.

“Dewpaw, Foxpaw [ @Birdspirit ], your training will be overseen by Flamebriar [ @NinjaBloss ] and Troutstone [ @Rabbiteye ] respectively.”
Both these apprentices were on the older side, it shouldn’t be too long before they ought be ready for their assessments.
“Peachpaw [ @Little Dakota ], Wolfsong [ @Rizo ] will be finishing your training.”
If he wasn’t wrong Peachpaw too was nearing the end of her training. That would be good.

“If I’ve forgotten anyone or believe you need a reassignment, then step up now.. please.”
He’d done his best to recall every apprentice who needed a new mentor, but there was always a chance someone slipped by. It happened, and he’d rather avoid it by putting out that question. Silently, he waited for the new pairs to meet and kept an eye out in case anyone stepped up.

Egretpaw looked around for Honeyblossem, as he couldn't wait to start training.

Sparrowpaw was extremely nervous. She had no clue what happened to her previous mentor, and wasn't that excited to get a new one. But, she looked around for Goosehonk all the same.
Old December 19th, 2022, 04:30 AM
Indefinite Hiatus

My Mood: Talented

MOONFROST

The dark tabby shield had been lingering on the edge of the clearing, listening to the announcements that Gingerfrost had to share. She tilted her head a bit at the announcement that he and Fawnpaw would be heading to Shadowclan for... some reason.
I don't know if our Medicine Cat leaving right now is a good idea...
Concern caused her brow to furrow as she looked to the Medicine Den. She still needed to push Wolfsong to be seen for the frostbite she endured on her... wander. That was when she heard her sister be assigned an apprentice. With a small shake of her head, she looked sadly to the apprentice that Gingerfrost had mentioned. Would Wolfsong even be able to complete the training of this one in her current state? The Shield stifled a sigh and turned her attention back to Gingerfrost.

WOLFSONG

She had been resting in the warrior's den when she heard her name called from the Streamstone.
Another apprentice?
With a grunt of effort, the silver tabby hoisted herself from her nest and limped her way out of the den. She would have to visit the medicine den prior to training. And maybe eat something. Maybe.
Slowly she made her way to the young cat she had been assigned, eyes still glossed over with pain, a distance in her gaze that made it seem like her thoughts were elsewhere. The cold leafbare air bit through her matted, grungy pelt. She hadn't even groomed herself yet since returning to the camp after her mistake. Her blue eyes fixed on Peachpaw, looking through her rather than at her.
"Peachpaw, I am Wolfsong. Give me a few days to recover, and I will finish your training," she croaked, her voice still hoarse from being out in the frozen atmosphere. Without waiting for an answer, the bedraggled warrior turned towards the Medicine Den, limping her way across the clearing to push her way inside.

[ @Little Dakota ]
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old December 19th, 2022, 08:27 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Flintfang
He/Him

Flintfang's ears flicked with surprise as Gingerfrost called out his name to be a mentor. Again. For a few moments, his heart lurched with pain, but it wasn't long before Flintfang's mind allowed him to process which apprentice Gingerfrost had assigned to him. Silverpaw. He didn't know how, or why specifically Gingerfrost chose now of all times to toy with his mind. But the sudden presence of a small, familiar figure barrelling into his chest had Flintfang's breath calming into a more even rhythm. Silverpaw was here, she was okay. She was alive. His paws went out on their own accord, slowly wrapping around Silverpaw's frame and drawing her into a tighter embrace. He wasn't letting her go. Not again.

[ @maple. - Silverpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 19th, 2022, 09:18 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Mintpaw (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintpaw stared curiously at the Riverclan deputy. What sounded really weird was that she would be traveling with Fawnpaw and other two warriors to Shadowclan... but she didn't specify why. Do they need special herbs from Shadowclan? Is it why they're bringing the medicine cat as well?
She wished Gingerfrost would be open about their intentions, but she went on and listed another long list of apprentices and mentors. She stared thoughtfully at the deputy, wondering what they would bring back from their... mission.