Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:47 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Training Plateau

Old November 24th, 2016, 02:05 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
Mistypaw stared at him with a blank expression, before her ears twitched simultaneously and she pulled them back with a deep set frown. "Wha-" She uttered unable to understand what kind of mentor she'd been assigned. "Huh?"

Bramblestripe gave a sigh, and shook her head. "Train-ing pla-pla-ace," she instructed, trying to rescue the apprentices from the jokes that were sure to come next from the tom. "Talk along the-the way." She swept her tail, and refused to wait around any longer. Urging them on, she started towards the camp exit, and the path that would take them to where they trained. Mistypaw glanced between her mentor and the departing rosy brown one, and slowly crept after the female.

Grinning triumphantly, goal number one, confuse his apprentice. Success! Watching however as Bramblestripe started to lead his victory away off towards actual important things like training them to become strong independent warriors who didn't need no mentor to help them about! Padding along after, letting the shy she-cat have her piece he couldn't help but admire that such a shy she-cat would even want to mentor apprentices, they were the opposite of quiet if someone got lucky!

Skyepaw on the other paw, was quite happy to have a quiet-if-not calm mentor that seemed to be Bramblestripe, she had some sanity left in her head, which would be useful in training the new eager she-cat. She did glance back however to make sure her friend, and her... eccentric mentor were following along. For Mistypaw's sake she hoped that they balanced eachother out- and Aetherwing had something productive to add!
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:23 AM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Grinning triumphantly, goal number one, confuse his apprentice. Success! Watching however as Bramblestripe started to lead his victory away off towards actual important things like training them to become strong independent warriors who didn't need no mentor to help them about! Padding along after, letting the shy she-cat have her piece he couldn't help but admire that such a shy she-cat would even want to mentor apprentices, they were the opposite of quiet if someone got lucky!

Skyepaw on the other paw, was quite happy to have a quiet-if-not calm mentor that seemed to be Bramblestripe, she had some sanity left in her head, which would be useful in training the new eager she-cat. She did glance back however to make sure her friend, and her... eccentric mentor were following along. For Mistypaw's sake she hoped that they balanced eachother out- and Aetherwing had something productive to add!
With quick steps to make sure they didn't waste their remaining time for training, Bramblestripe led the way to the training plateu. Her bushy tail swept behind her as they drew near it, and she glanced around carefully as if wary they might be attacked by something on their own territory. She came to a stop once they'd arrived, and turned until she was facing the east. "He-re-here we are," she announced obviously. "Wh-what would you l-l-like to start wi-th?" She questioned, turning her gaze to the pair.

Mistypaw, who'd been eyeing her mentor with confused if not slightly sour looks the entire time, glanced over at Skyepaw with a hint of jealousy that her mentor at least seemed to have her head on straight while in comparison the silvery green eyed apprentice did not. "Hunting?" Asked Mistypaw, ears perking up at the prospect of deciding what they did. She was loath to train how to fight, rather keenly against violence was she.
Old November 24th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:
With quick steps to make sure they didn't waste their remaining time for training, Bramblestripe led the way to the training plateu. Her bushy tail swept behind her as they drew near it, and she glanced around carefully as if wary they might be attacked by something on their own territory. She came to a stop once they'd arrived, and turned until she was facing the east. "He-re-here we are," she announced obviously. "Wh-what would you l-l-like to start wi-th?" She questioned, turning her gaze to the pair.

Mistypaw, who'd been eyeing her mentor with confused if not slightly sour looks the entire time, glanced over at Skyepaw with a hint of jealousy that her mentor at least seemed to have her head on straight while in comparison the silvery green eyed apprentice did not. "Hunting?" Asked Mistypaw, ears perking up at the prospect of deciding what they did. She was loath to train how to fight, rather keenly against violence was she.

Skyepaw listened intently, tail flicking to the side as she thought for a moment, what would be a good first thing to do? Perking her ears up as her friend offered hunting she couldn't help but agree, but maybe something else first. "Maybe... showing us the territory limits would be good as well? I'd rather not wander outside and get in trouble." She offered a little quietly, glancing to the three cats around herself.

Aetherwing changed a bit at the offer of hunting, smiling quietly but not quite being the weird person he had been since they had met. The tom appeared thoughtful and he didn't comment with silly things for the next bit. "Showing the territory borders might be better so you learn to remember where they are by sight. Hunting is also a good idea, then you can help start contributing to the welfare of our clan outside of taking care of the elders hah. That doesn't mean you get out of taking care of the elders by the way." Before turning to the fellow mentor, amusement in his eyes, what was it that changed the tom to be more mature? "Sound like a good plan Bramblestripe?"
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:

Skyepaw listened intently, tail flicking to the side as she thought for a moment, what would be a good first thing to do? Perking her ears up as her friend offered hunting she couldn't help but agree, but maybe something else first. "Maybe... showing us the territory limits would be good as well? I'd rather not wander outside and get in trouble." She offered a little quietly, glancing to the three cats around herself.

Aetherwing changed a bit at the offer of hunting, smiling quietly but not quite being the weird person he had been since they had met. The tom appeared thoughtful and he didn't comment with silly things for the next bit. "Showing the territory borders might be better so you learn to remember where they are by sight. Hunting is also a good idea, then you can help start contributing to the welfare of our clan outside of taking care of the elders hah. That doesn't mean you get out of taking care of the elders by the way." Before turning to the fellow mentor, amusement in his eyes, what was it that changed the tom to be more mature? "Sound like a good plan Bramblestripe?"
The rosy she-cat gave a frown in thought as the apprentices suggested two different options, and twitched an ear at Aetherwing's words. "It would t-t-ake all day to wa-lk the perim-eter. We c-an hunt tomo-rrow." She said, Mitsypaw sighing in disappointment however she wasn't too against the idea of exploring the territory. The warrior looked at Aetherwing, as if asking he would lead the way as she was a bit frazzled from the amount of talking and being charge she had done thus far.
Old November 26th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:
The rosy she-cat gave a frown in thought as the apprentices suggested two different options, and twitched an ear at Aetherwing's words. "It would t-t-ake all day to wa-lk the perim-eter. We c-an hunt tomo-rrow." She said, Mitsypaw sighing in disappointment however she wasn't too against the idea of exploring the territory. The warrior looked at Aetherwing, as if asking he would lead the way as she was a bit frazzled from the amount of talking and being charge she had done thus far.
Aetherwing swished his tail back and forth he couldn't help but chuckle quietly. "It'll take less than all day if we start sooner than later." murmuring quietly he glanced over to his apprentice nodding his head, "You'll know how to hunt soon enough you two. Walking past the trio of cats he cast a quiet glance over to Bramblestripe, wondering if she was nervous in general or just unsure of herself with an apprentice to teach.

Skyepaw herself wasn't sure of this all, one of the mentors was... crazy! The other moss on a tree, how would she ever learn how to be a warrior from either of the two? Starting off slowly after her friends mentor she looked over to Mistypaw, casting a hopeful expression, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she worried. It was the first day after all, perhaps this was some sort of a way to shake things up for the new apprentices?
Old November 26th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:

Aetherwing swished his tail back and forth he couldn't help but chuckle quietly. "It'll take less than all day if we start sooner than later." murmuring quietly he glanced over to his apprentice nodding his head, "You'll know how to hunt soon enough you two. Walking past the trio of cats he cast a quiet glance over to Bramblestripe, wondering if she was nervous in general or just unsure of herself with an apprentice to teach.

Skyepaw herself wasn't sure of this all, one of the mentors was... crazy! The other moss on a tree, how would she ever learn how to be a warrior from either of the two? Starting off slowly after her friends mentor she looked over to Mistypaw, casting a hopeful expression, maybe it wouldn't be as bad as she worried. It was the first day after all, perhaps this was some sort of a way to shake things up for the new apprentices?
"Let's go then!" Said Mistypaw eagerly, trying to get into the eager mood of going on a long walk. She just hoped her paws wouldn't hurt too bad when they got home. She picked up her pace to follow along after her curious mentor. Bramblestripe, relieved he was taking the lead now, gave a nod and followed after as well.
Old November 27th, 2016, 07:36 PM

My Mood: Bored

Leapingbird padded into the cave, yawning. She glanced back at her apprentice, her calico pelt shining in the sun. She felt hot under her thick coat, so she padded into a patch of shade. She looked back at her apprentice again, "Ready to start training?"

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old November 27th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
Leapingbird padded into the cave, yawning. She glanced back at her apprentice, her calico pelt shining in the sun. She felt hot under her thick coat, so she padded into a patch of shade. She looked back at her apprentice again, "Ready to start training?"
Bluepaw bounced up and down. "Of course, I've been ready since I was born!" she exclaimed happily. "What'll we learn first? Hunting? Fighting? Can we learn both?" she asked, finally stopping her bouncing around.
Old November 28th, 2016, 06:14 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
Bluepaw bounced up and down. "Of course, I've been ready since I was born!" she exclaimed happily. "What'll we learn first? Hunting? Fighting? Can we learn both?" she asked, finally stopping her bouncing around.
She purred as Bluepaw came to a stop, and mewed, "eventually, we'll do both. But, as of right now, you'll need to see the territory, so we might as well start with hunting."

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??