Today 11:28 PM

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Cardinalkit looked at her father as he spoke and instantly calmed down and felt better she had a smile on her face as well what he said did help she purred and rest her chin on one of her father's paws and continued to smile
" ok dad and sorry it's just one of the things that make me angry " she meowed and yawned feeling exhaustion take over she stood up and stretched shaking her fur " can we go to the nursery im tired " she meowed and she did sound tired as well
Embershade smiled,"Of course! Do you need to be carried?" He asked, speaking softly.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Embershade smiled,"Of course! Do you need to be carried?" He asked, speaking softly.
She perked her head up and her eyes were wide she flicked her tail and huffed
" no! " she exclaimed she was quite old enough to walk herself she just didn't want to walk alone she didn't really know many warriors yet . She blinked and was red faced with embarrassment " I ...I mean I don't really know any one here yet so j-just to be safe you know.. " she meowed and hung her head a bit she looked in front of her and spotted a bird on the ground " h-hey l-look a bird ! " She meowed quickly and ran up to it but the bird spotted her and flew away she didn't want him to see her embarassed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 21st, 2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
She perked her head up and her eyes were wide she flicked her tail and huffed
" no! " she exclaimed she was quite old enough to walk herself she just didn't want to walk alone she didn't really know many warriors yet . She blinked and was red faced with embarrassment " I ...I mean I don't really know any one here yet so j-just to be safe you know.. " she meowed and hung her head a bit she looked in front of her and spotted a bird on the ground " h-hey l-look a bird ! " She meowed quickly and ran up to it but the bird spotted her and flew away she didn't want him to see her embarassed
Embershade nodded, smiling and then purred in amusement as Cardinalkit chased the bird,"So, you're tired enough to chase a bird I see," he mewed jokingly.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Embershade nodded, smiling and then purred in amusement as Cardinalkit chased the bird,"So, you're tired enough to chase a bird I see," he mewed jokingly.
Cardinalkit skidded to a halt and was in a sitting position she looked over her shoulder at her dad and narrowed her eyes with a frown " I am tired! I just ...don't like others seeing me embarrassed it's even more embarrassing " she meowed with a flick of her tail she raised her right paw and licked it a few times then she stood back up " besides don't you ever get embarrassed ?? " she asked looking over her shoulder

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Cardinalkit skidded to a halt and was in a sitting position she looked over her shoulder at her dad and narrowed her eyes with a frown " I am tired! I just ...don't like others seeing me embarrassed it's even more embarrassing " she meowed with a flick of her tail she raised her right paw and licked it a few times then she stood back up " besides don't you ever get embarrassed ?? " she asked looking over her shoulder
Embershade tilted his head, thinking,"Sometimes. I used to get especially embarresed around Silvertear, your mother," he winked.
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Embershade tilted his head, thinking,"Sometimes. I used to get especially embarresed around Silvertear, your mother," he winked.
She smirked at the first part of his sentence then she jumped a bit her eyes wide and her ears flat she had a disgusted expression and shook her head
" dad ! " she shouted then narrowed her eyes she gagged and shook her fur she started walking " but like I said I don't like others seeing me embarrassed.... " she repeated

Old February 21st, 2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
She smirked at the first part of his sentence then she jumped a bit her eyes wide and her ears flat she had a disgusted expression and shook her head
" dad ! " she shouted then narrowed her eyes she gagged and shook her fur she started walking " but like I said I don't like others seeing me embarrassed.... " she repeated
Embershade chuckled,"Whaaat??" He mewed,"I get it, no one likes to be seen embarrassed," he laughed again,"So are you too tired to stay out of the nursery, or do you need your sleep?" He asked.
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Embershade chuckled,"Whaaat??" He mewed,"I get it, no one likes to be seen embarrassed," he laughed again,"So are you too tired to stay out of the nursery, or do you need your sleep?" He asked.
Cardinalkit looked at her dad with a huff
" just don't talk about that stuff it's yucky " she meowed and shivered which followed by a yawn she thought for a moment then Her ears perked up she twitched her tail and huffed again she was heading to the nursery " I can head to the nursery it's just a bit of a walk from here geez . I'm going " she meowed a bit quickly sounding annoyed as well her eyes started to hurt from exhaustion (end?)

Old February 21st, 2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Cardinalkit looked at her dad with a huff
" just don't talk about that stuff it's yucky " she meowed and shivered which followed by a yawn she thought for a moment then Her ears perked up she twitched her tail and huffed again she was heading to the nursery " I can head to the nursery it's just a bit of a walk from here geez . I'm going " she meowed a bit quickly sounding annoyed as well her eyes started to hurt from exhaustion (end?)
Sure)
Embershade nodded,"Goodbye Cardinalkit, sleep well!"
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@seasalt @mompaws @2018 Okapi @Charmer

Juniperpaw straightened her posture with pride as Shinefang agreed with her. It was rather simple to wash her paws in RiverClan where water could be found at every angle. The young medicine cat figured plenty of things out on her own either by trial and error or common sense. Washing her paws in a body of water was plain logic, and she liked to believe the felines around her had already assumed using water to their advantage was better than using their tongue but it was best to be safe rather than sorry.

The 'paw reached out, nudging the dried oak leaf closer to her. She crouched down and awkwardly began to chew at the bitter-tasting herb. When she believed she'd gnawed like she never gnawed before she sat up and turned to Owlwing, tilting her head slightly to the side in a silent question while eyeing the SkyClan warrior's forearm. Juices messily dripped from the corners of her mouth and she loudly slurped in an attempt to hold onto as much as possible before deciding to plaster the poultice onto her paw. Scrunching up her nose at the nasty taste left in her mouth Juniperpaw stated, ``I'm going to poultice you now.``

Without awaiting a response Juniperpaw gently yet thoroughly began to apply the poultice to Owlwing's invisible injury. The RiverClan feline already had experience with poultices and didn't find much difficulty in smearing the covering on. ``There we go! Now me.`` She shoved her forearm out and briskly nosed the length of it so the fur was upturned, revealing nothing but skin. Juniperpaw looked up at the older feline and made a dramatic story for her imaginary injury. ``See my nasty wound? I was helping my clanmates chase a dog out of our territory but the massive dog - a brute he was! - whipped around and clamped his jaws around my leg. Don't worry, though, I gave him a couple scratches to remember me by. He ran home to his twolegs with his tail between his legs!``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; February 22nd, 2018 at 01:04 PM.