Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM
Desolated Tracks
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:41 PM
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{I don't mind at all }
Rainpebble flicked her ear and looked at her companion "i know, i'm just trying to keep thigs posative,especially with whats been happening lately." She whispered, her voice dripped with seriousness. The silver she cat licked her chest fur "oh! But it would be cool if someone got apprentinced, maybe i could be a mentor again." She purred as she turned her attention back to grouseflurry. Then rainpebble looked back at sycamorebranch "what do you think's happening?" She asked, curiosity danced in her silver orbs as she stared at the tom.
"Yes, that's true." The warrior nodded. He hadn't been a mentor before, although that seemed like a frightening experience. No, he definitelydidn't want to teach an apprentice... his heart clenched as he thought of the reason why. There probably isn't a ceremony today, and anyways, if there were, I wouldn't be a mentor. I'm not good enough for mentoring.
Sycamorebranch wasn't quite willing to share his thoughts aloud to Rainpebble, so he shrugged and talked about her next question. "Well, I guess... actually, I'm not sure." The tom looked up towards Grouseflurry- who was really Grousestar- and noticed the feline's slight anxiety.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 24th, 2016, 11:46 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
"Yes, that's true." The warrior nodded. He hadn't been a mentor before, although that seemed like a frightening experience. No, he definitelydidn't want to teach an apprentice... his heart clenched as he thought of the reason why. There probably isn't a ceremony today, and anyways, if there were, I wouldn't be a mentor. I'm not good enough for mentoring.
Sycamorebranch wasn't quite willing to share his thoughts aloud to Rainpebble, so he shrugged and talked about her next question. "Well, I guess... actually, I'm not sure." The tom looked up towards Grouseflurry- who was really Grousestar- and noticed the feline's slight anxiety.
Rainpebble just stared at the tom for a while before she looked back up at grousestar "i don't blame him, i'd be nervous too." She said as she twiched her nose "but, i think he's gonna be a great leader." She purred, her eyes shone with determination "and i'm gonna help him the best i can!" She stated, her tail lashing back and fourth with excitement.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Rainpebble just stared at the tom for a while before she looked back up at grousestar "i don't blame him, i'd be nervous too." She said as she twiched her nose "but, i think he's gonna be a great leader." She purred, her eyes shone with determination "and i'm gonna help him the best i can!" She stated, her tail lashing back and fourth with excitement.
"Yeah, I'd like to help out too." Sycamorebranch said with a hint of excitement. The tom's mind wandered for a few seconds as he thought about deputyship. Now, it seemed highly unlikely that he'd be deputy. His motor skills were fairly low. But he did know how to solve problems and talk with others... well, only if they wanted him to interact with them. And that didn't seem to happen rather often; in fact, it was Sycamore who initiated conversations.
"I wonder who's going to be deputy now.." his words were hoarse; the tom wanted to be deputy badly, but he didn't have a close relationship with Grouse.

Last edited by Gusty; November 24th, 2016 at 11:51 AM.
Old November 24th, 2016, 11:59 AM

@S A G I E
{That's perfect!}
Cloudspots slightly flincned when he heard gingerwish speak "great starclan ginge you scared me." He laughed a she wrapped his tail neatly around his paws and looked at the she cat "I wonder what he's gonna say." He said, his words laced with worry. The dappled tom turned his attention back up to grousestar "what would you do if your leader vanished and you had to take his place ginge?" He asked, untold emotions danced in his blue orbs "I honor him tho, he's doing a good job so far." He stated as he looked down at his paws 'I hope lemonstar's okay....' he thought to himself,twitching his nose as he thought of his lost brother.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 24th, 2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
"Yeah, I'd like to help out too." Sycamorebranch said with a hint of excitement. The tom's mind wandered for a few seconds as he thought about deputyship. Now, it seemed highly unlikely that he'd be deputy. His motor skills were fairly low. But he did know how to solve problems and talk with others... well, only if they wanted him to interact with them. And that didn't seem to happen rather often; in fact, it was Sycamore who initiated conversations.
"I wonder who's going to be deputy now.." his words were hoarse; the tom wanted to be deputy badly, but he didn't have a close relationship with Grouse.
Rainpebble shrugged "i dunno...it's gotta be someone who's very organized and professional." She guessed as she rolled onto her back haunches, her front paws in the air.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 24th, 2016, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Rainpebble shrugged "i dunno...it's gotta be someone who's very organized and professional." She guessed as she rolled onto her back haunches, her front paws in the air.
"Yes, probably." Sycamore said, thinking about it some more. Why did it have to be that way? Now that he thought about it, the leadership and deputyship system was a bit unfair for the general warriors; whatever the leaders said, they'd have to do. What if there was a horribly insane leader who lead SkyClan to destruction? Then what would the clan do? There didn't seem to be any more groups of feral kitties around here, which meant that SkyClan would disperse and dissolve into nothing.
Oh, enough about that. Just think about the real world, and what is happening right now. Sycamore thought, and then ruffled his pelt. "That probably won't be me; I'm the opposite of organized." The tabby laughed.

Old November 24th, 2016, 01:39 PM

Quote:
"Yes, probably." Sycamore said, thinking about it some more. Why did it have to be that way? Now that he thought about it, the leadership and deputyship system was a bit unfair for the general warriors; whatever the leaders said, they'd have to do. What if there was a horribly insane leader who lead SkyClan to destruction? Then what would the clan do? There didn't seem to be any more groups of feral kitties around here, which meant that SkyClan would disperse and dissolve into nothing.
Oh, enough about that. Just think about the real world, and what is happening right now. Sycamore thought, and then ruffled his pelt. "That probably won't be me; I'm the opposite of organized." The tabby laughed.
Rainpebble snorted "you donthave to be organized, honestly i believe that you just gotta be loyal, try your hardest for your clan. I just stated two atributes that a depudy could have in my opinion, a depudy should know what to do in a pinch,and do what you believe is best for your clan." She stated, wisdom glowed in the she cats silver orbs as she sat herself backup and wrapped her tail around her paws once again "honestly, all of us could become the depudy, but if you were leader, wouldn't you want a depudy that knew what to do? A depudy that was an outstanding warrior,but was standerd at being a depudy? Yes most cats want a depudy that was perfect, but the best kind of depudy is one who messes up, cause then, they aknowlege that, and then they try to get better." She said, but then felt her fur rise in emberassment "oh, but that's just my h humble opinion, what i'm trying to say is, don't sell yourself short." She stumbled out.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 24th, 2016, 02:20 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Following the call of the new leader, Surgefrost walked, and pushed through to sit in the front row. A new leader rises... Along with a new Deputy. But who? he thought. He loved it when the leader picked the deputy, mostly because he was never picked. The thought of him being Deputy made him chuckle, and he looked up at Grousestar. May StarClan give you many lives.
Old November 24th, 2016, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Following the call of the new leader, Surgefrost walked, and pushed through to sit in the front row. A new leader rises... Along with a new Deputy. But who? he thought. He loved it when the leader picked the deputy, mostly because he was never picked. The thought of him being Deputy made him chuckle, and he looked up at Grousestar. May StarClan give you many lives.
Winterflight groggly padded out of the warriors den and sat next to surgefrost, the white molly leaned over and whispered into the toms ear "what's happening?" She questioned as she wrapped her tail around her paws, her silver eyes trailed up to grouseflurry, worry and determination danced across the silver orbs as she kept her thoughts to herself.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old November 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Skyrock

Quote:
Winterflight groggly padded out of the warriors den and sat next to surgefrost, the white molly leaned over and whispered into the toms ear "what's happening?" She questioned as she wrapped her tail around her paws, her silver eyes trailed up to grouseflurry, worry and determination danced across the silver orbs as she kept her thoughts to herself.
"Lemonstar's gone missing or something." he answered. "Grousestar has been appointed Leader." The black tom looked up at the new leader, his ice-blue eyes flashing slightly. "I can't wait until the new Deputy is announced." he mewed with a slight chuckle.