Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old January 13th, 2018, 12:43 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Celestial
He was choking on it, and he didn't know how to suppress it, it was eating away at him, and he didn't know what to do about it. He was happy for the molly, she was a clanmate he knew quite well and he had liked how straight-forward she was when they were chatting in the clearing, she was the perfect feline to keep him in check, to make sure he's the leader Riverclan needed him to be. But he couldn't swallow down the hatred again, he tried and tried, but everytime he swallowed, it choked him, almost torturing him, killing him slowly. He couldn't snuff out the blazing hatred that welled up in his stomach. Of course it wasn't directed toward the molly herself, but rather, the rank itself. The tom thinned out his smile and tried his hardest to hide the anger and rage the moment he saw her deflate, the moment he realized he was ruining a perfect moment for her. He replaced his serious gaze with that of a small, rather forced, smile, and the second he did that, he could feel the anger burn even brighter, and he had no choice but to push it back by himself this time, Honeypool wasn't here to drive it away with a smile, she wasn't here to support and ensure him, he was all by himself.

Fallenstar ripped himself out of his thoughts and gave the molly a small, swift smile, as though he was apologizing for the cold gaze he was giving her. He was unstable, mentally, unstable, he couldn't tell right from wrong, it was just as bad the moment he met the ginger warrior who managed to snatch his fondness and run away with it. The blurred lines between his morals were growing more and more obscure. As she answered, a firm, yet unsure answer he nodded his head and stepped even closer, practically teetering off the edge, as if he was going to fall, as if he was going to jump, and honestly, he had thought about it before, if the drop was enough to take out all nine lives. He looked at the ginger molly, his lapis hues met and focused on Daisyshade's own, but only for a few seconds, before he lifted his muzzle and looked up at the sky, the brush of dawn, purple with a wave of light blue beyond the mountains, with pink clouds littering the sky. "I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Riverclan is Daisyshade." he called, his voice booming in the silent clearing, this statement mean he wasn't taking no for an answer. The burly feline looked back down at the smaller molly, noticing the question in her eyes, and honestly, he dipped his head in answer to her question she hadn't yet asked aloud.

As soon as she spoke she felt a burden fly off her chest and be released into the air. She bowed her head as long sigh went through her body making her look weaker than normal, her body reducing its size to much smaller than it had been before. Though this was supposed to be a good time in her life she felt like everything was so drained from her, she couldn't shake the feeling of confusion and a heavy blurr. The look he gave her was misunderstood but it still made her feel as though she had done something wrong. She shuffled her paws again moving the dirt with a claw before looking back up, a long silence followed where nothing could be heard. Not even the kittens playing or elders bickering as per usual. Just silence and a forced smile that made her recoil. He looked as though he was in pain from pulling a smile in the moment and she honestly preferred his glare, knowing somebody tried to hide some sort of strong feeling and not doing such a good job at it was almost as bad as a blunt expression. Sweeping her tail once again around her hind legs to comfort herself and calm the slightest of quivering in her hind left leg. Pain flashed in her eyes as another fake glance was tossed her way. Trying her hardest to clear her mind was tough but she managed to shake the feeling of his hatred or disappointment from her mind, yet it was faint now and she was keeping her mind distracted. The orange warrior than let her tail fall back down and lash.

Finally the silence was broken and she had to force herself to look back yo st the leader who seemingly teetered at the edge of the large rock, his eyes formulating somthing horrible and fading away in a few seconds as he stood gazing down the rock side. Shock shot up throguh the she cats body as she saw him step even further but stop himself only to come so close to the edge. She glanced over her shoulder towards juniperpaw making sure she was still present just in case his mind got the better of his judgment. Than she slowly returned her Attenion to him. "Thank you fallenstar" unsure of what to say it slipped out before she could stop herself from saying it. She was confused wether or not she was supposed to leave or not so she staggered for a moment, her body angled away from the streamstone and the leader but also halfway between staying just in case the ceremony wasn't complete.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old January 13th, 2018, 11:57 AM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Celestial

Tumblestep was the first to reach Daisyshade, regardless of whether or not the ceremony was done. There wasn't any way he wasn't going to be by her side during such an important event in her life, and after seeing her looking unsure of where to go after accepting her new role he felt it was his duty to reassure her. In a flash he was at the white-and-ginger tabby's side, purring loudly and looking at her with pride. Yes, he was very afraid that her new role would have a great effect on their relationship, but that was a fear he would share with her later. He wasn't about to ruin her big day with his anxiety. Speaking of, he didn't feel so anxious right now, not with Daisyshade at his side.

He wasn't completely oblivious to Fallenstar's cold expression during the ceremony, which had Tumblestep's fur rising defensively. When it came to Daisyshade, he had all the confidence in the world. Tumblestep wasn't sure what to think of the black-pelted leader but he knew he didn't really trust him with the cat of his dreams. Just thinking about Fallenstar put Tumblestep in a bad mood. Instead, the warrior focused on Daisyshade, drawing his tongue over her ear before murmuring, ``I'm so proud of you, Daisyshade. Now every Clan cat gets to see you shine.``

~ ~ ~

Juniperpaw held back from congratulating Daisyshade, her disapproving gaze locked on the black pelt that belonged to Fallenstar. She had definitely taken note of the leader's coldness during the ceremony, which certainly had affected the kind-hearted Daisyshade. She herself knew what it was like to have such an important ceremony destroyed. She had been becoming apprenticed to Geckoleaf, standing below Russetstar who couldn't look down at her without bursting into tears. The former leader didn't seem to approve of her new rank, and Geckoleaf also seemed to have her doubts. And when they went to the Starcave for Juniperpaw to be accepted by Starclan, Geckoleaf hadn't even smiled - not genuinely. Resentment poisoned Juniperpaw's heart.

Staring directly at Fallenstar, she shook her head in disappointment before directing her gaze towards Daisyshade. From a distance, Juniperpaw dipped her head in respect to the new deputy, an encouraging smile stretched across her muzzle. Maybe later, both Daisyshade and Juniperpaw could interrogate Fallenstar, but for now, the medicine cat just wanted to enjoy the uplifting mood of a new deputy.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 13th, 2018 at 11:58 AM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:26 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Celestial

Tumblestep was the first to reach Daisyshade, regardless of whether or not the ceremony was done. There wasn't any way he wasn't going to be by her side during such an important event in her life, and after seeing her looking unsure of where to go after accepting her new role he felt it was his duty to reassure her. In a flash he was at the white-and-ginger tabby's side, purring loudly and looking at her with pride. Yes, he was very afraid that her new role would have a great effect on their relationship, but that was a fear he would share with her later. He wasn't about to ruin her big day with his anxiety. Speaking of, he didn't feel so anxious right now, not with Daisyshade at his side.

He wasn't completely oblivious to Fallenstar's cold expression during the ceremony, which had Tumblestep's fur rising defensively. When it came to Daisyshade, he had all the confidence in the world. Tumblestep wasn't sure what to think of the black-pelted leader but he knew he didn't really trust him with the cat of his dreams. Just thinking about Fallenstar put Tumblestep in a bad mood. Instead, the warrior focused on Daisyshade, drawing his tongue over her ear before murmuring, ``I'm so proud of you, Daisyshade. Now every Clan cat gets to see you shine.``

~ ~ ~

Juniperpaw held back from congratulating Daisyshade, her disapproving gaze locked on the black pelt that belonged to Fallenstar. She had definitely taken note of the leader's coldness during the ceremony, which certainly had affected the kind-hearted Daisyshade. She herself knew what it was like to have such an important ceremony destroyed. She had been becoming apprenticed to Geckoleaf, standing below Russetstar who couldn't look down at her without bursting into tears. The former leader didn't seem to approve of her new rank, and Geckoleaf also seemed to have her doubts. And when they went to the Starcave for Juniperpaw to be accepted by Starclan, Geckoleaf hadn't even smiled - not genuinely. Resentment poisoned Juniperpaw's heart.

Staring directly at Fallenstar, she shook her head in disappointment before directing her gaze towards Daisyshade. From a distance, Juniperpaw dipped her head in respect to the new deputy, an encouraging smile stretched across her muzzle. Maybe later, both Daisyshade and Juniperpaw could interrogate Fallenstar, but for now, the medicine cat just wanted to enjoy the uplifting mood of a new deputy.

The molly was still stuck between turning and trotting off and standing and waiting just in case she had missed something or the ceremony wasn't completely done. Yet when the large dark tom shuffled his paws and receded from the streamstone a heavy weight was relieved as his gaze stopping boring into her skin. The tabby dropped her head in defeat and her shoulders slumped with a sense of relief flooding throughout her body weakening her. The Molly leapt down from her spot into the crowd that was slowly dismantling parting as the newly appointed deputy made her way towards tumblestep her head still bowed, he can't hate me? He couldn't possibly if he appointed me deputy? she raked her mind furiously for answers she couldn't quite make up. Than she was pulled from her thoughts as tumblesteps tail brushed along her side and his comforting scent soothed her hyperactive nerves. She simply leaned into him, breathing out a deep sigh of relief as he pressed against her. "Did that really just happen?" she asked calmly, her voice low and what sounded like exhaustion.

The tabby withdrew from his side and raised her head, a faint smile plastered onto her maw. She looked drained, and small with her sunken chest and darkened eyes. She could recognize how her mates hackles had slightly raised but were now flattening as she pressed herself against him. She followed his gaze up towards the riverclan leader who had disappeared from view sending a shiver down her spine. He can't hate you. He doesn't. He just can't, that's mousebrained! "Don't worry about him" she meowed running her tail along his shoulder reasuringly. "The tensions are stressing him out, and russetstar isn't here to tell him what to do, he's just confused" she meowed again with a pleased smile, though she was still trying to brush off the glare that she had received. I'm not the only one who noticed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 14th, 2018, 12:16 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The black tom had pulled himself up the slippery stone with slight ease this time, only letting out a rush of air through his pink nose every few time's he slipped, his paws clinging to the jags of the rock gave him a sense of security. He had only two ceremonies to complete today, and one of them confused the tom, for he had never seen the particular ceremony be performed, so honestly, he had nothing to go off of. As he made it to the top of the Streamstone, a chill ran down the toms spine, making him shudder. The leader hated being up here, he hated looking down on his clanmates, it filled the tom with uncertainty that wasn't welcome. He took a deep, shaky breath and closed his eyes, trying to remember everything he saw Russetstar do during clan meetings. "All cat's old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting." he bellowed, his tail twitching behind him. It made the toms paws tingle whenever he came up here, and he guessed this was his 3rd time standing in front of his clan, speaking to his clanmates like this.

"Today we have an apprentice who has proven they are worthy of becoming a warrior." he began, his lapis gaze drifting over the heads of the Riverclan cats, not looking one in the eye for more than a few seconds. "Honeypaw, please step forward." [ @2018 Okapi ] He commanded, his focus belonged to the small molly who made her moved a little closer to the Streamstone, a bit of pride flickering in his normally frosty gaze. "You have proven your devotion and skill, and have shown your clanmates that you are ready to become a warrior." he paused, partially for taking a breath, and partially to let the molly bask in the fact that she was becoming a warrior. He himself remembered what it was like to finally be given his warrior name, the thrill, the excitement, the pride, all of it lit fire in his soul at once, and he figured she was the same way. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to watch upon this apprentice, who has proven his loyalty to the code, and in turn I honor him as a warrior of Riverclan.
Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even if it costs your life?"

"I do."

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name."

"Honeypaw, from this moment forward you will be known as Honeybee, for your honor and hard-work. We welcome you as a warrior of Riverclan."
he announced, a bit more of a skip in his voice. He, as of recently, had been feeling a little flicker of happiness ever since Honeypool had come back, though of course that didn't mean he didn't forget the fact that his whole world was still slowly coming apart around him, all of his beliefs crashing down. Of course, this wasn't the time to think of such things, he had to turn apprentices into warriors and kits into apprentices. And, as of today, change a warrior's name.

Fallenstar than directed his attention to his deputy, Daisyshade [ @Celestial ] who had earlier requested that her name be changed, though, he had no explination as to why, so, instead of questioning the clearly distressed molly, he complied, and now here he was. He had no idea how to perform such an important ceremony, he had only seen one being done once, and his memory was very fuzzy. He let out a sigh and took another step forward, praying to Starclan he wouldn't do this incorrectly. "Daisyshade, please step forward." he commanded, his lapis hues locking onto her frame for a mere second before he turned his gaze up to the sky, the pink fluffy clouds scattered here and there, and the evening decided to wear a lovely shade of blush, light pink and orange dancing in Starclan's territory. "Spirits of Starclan, you know each and every cat by name. But I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Rowanflower." he bellowed, letting out a long, drawn out breath before lowering his head, his ears flat against his skull. Why in the name of Starclan would she wish to change her name? He had no clue, but, he figured it would be rude if he asked, and he found it quite gut wrentching to be around he molly. Of course it wasn't the molly herself, rather, what she was, a High Rank.

Of course, if he disliked his deputy, how did he feel about himself?

The ebony leader dipped his head and slunk away, ducking into his den, hoping to have some time to himself, praying to Starclan that he could organize the thoughts that were huddled up in his plagued, and misdirected mind.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 6th, 2018, 11:21 PM

The burly tom was already perched on the Streamstone, his head resting on his paws, ears draped over the sides of his head. He was...disheartened, as though something inside of him was missing, it was absent. It...it was both a good and bad feeling, for he felt as light as a feather, and, yet, at the same time he felt so empty inside, and nothing he did fixed it. He looked up at the clouded sky and sighed, picking himself up with wobbly, unsteady legs. He knew the stone was cold, but he couldn't feel it, it was as warm as he was, average temperature to the ebony tom, the air around him, however, singed his throat every time he inhaled, burning him from the inside out. He trudged to the very edge of the Streamstone and peered over, his dull hues seemed to melt to an even darker shade of lapis. Within a few seconds the tom raised his head and looked over his clanmates, refusing to make eye contact with any of them. "All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting." he called, his voice quieter than usual, rough, rugged, hoarse.

"We have a kit who has reached the age of 6 moons, and an outsider who has proven her loyalty, will receive her warrior name." he stated, his eyes flickering to the two felines he was talking about, but only for a mere second, before he returned his dull gaze to it's original hovering position, just over his clanmates heads. He closed his eyes, his tail flicking behind him "Flowerkit, please step forward."[ @Lefty the bear ] he breathed out. "Flowerkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons, and it is now time for you to be apprenticed." he began, opening his eyes slightly so he could see the molly. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Flowerpaw, and your mentor will be Mockingfeather." [@blue jellie ] he stated, his gaze landing on the warrior, " I hope Mockingfeather will pass down all that she knows unto you." he croaked, the statement almost sounded like an order, that hid a threat behind it if not followed. His gaze lingered on the light grey molly for a few more seconds, emotionless and intense "Mockingfeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training form your former mentor, and have shown yourself to be strong willed and loyal. You will mentor Flowerpaw and I expect you to pass down all you know." he stated, spitting his consonants.

Fallenstar then turned his gaze to the newest member of Riverclan, Blossom [ @Liekki ]. " We have a new addition to Riverclan, she has proven to me that she is loyal and will contribute to Riverclan." he stated, biting his tongue halfway through his speech, which resulted in a pained hiss after he finished. The tom knit his brows together, stuck his bleeding tongue out, and flattened his ears, a frown evident on his face. After letting the pain ebb away for a second a serious expression melted back upon his maw. "Starclan, I request you look down upon her and help guide her through clanlife, and welcome her as a Riverclan cat." he called, confusion flickering acrost his features as he looked up. He had never seen Russetstar preform one of these ceremonies, in fact, he had no clue as to how these ceremonies were to be done, everything he was saying now was pure impromptu. He returned his gaze to the ginger blotted molly "Blossom, from this day forward, you will be known as Blossomshine." he paused, looking across the crowd of felines, until he spotted one in particular, "And Sunpelt will be showing you around, and will help you ease back into clanlife." [ @Leaf_tail ] he stated, giving the tom a stern look.

After a few moments of cheering the tom sighed "This concludes the clan meeting." he stated as he turned around, slinking back to the base of the rock, and laid himself down with a 'huff' resting his head on his paws.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old April 13th, 2018, 02:53 PM

It was cloudy out, the storm that had arrived a few days ago was finally beginning to pass, though everything that was left in its wake was wet, muddy, messy. He didn't have to worry about slipping off the rock as he clambered up as he usually did, he was already up there, lapis optics boring a hole into the clearing floor. He had so much on his mind, weighing down on him, yet, at the same time, he felt as though so much weight had been lifted off his shoulders after he had spoken with Rowanflower. An odd...odd feeling to say the least, he didn't know what to feel, all he knew was that he couldn't make it go away.

Now wasn't the time to think about such matters, he mentally kicked himself for getting side tracked. Paws thundered against the stone, until he was a few mouse-lengths from the edge of the Streamstone. Ceremonies were to be conducted, apprentices and kits had been waiting on him for a long time, he was just too self absorbed to do anything about it. Couldn't push his own problems aside for a few lousy seconds, what kind of leader was he?

The kind that doesn't want to be.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting! " his call was loud, boomed across the clearing, making sure he was heard, like a thunderclap. He was tired of it, pushing down those voices, hushing the whispers that tickled the insides of his brain. He wouldn't keep quiet anymore...he had found out that being loud, being heard helped them go away. "We have a few kits becoming apprentices, a new member of the clan, and an apprentice who has shown that they are worthy of becoming a warrior." he stated, eyes briefly brushing over the tops of the felines that were to be named. He paused for a few moments, letting the felines look presentable, if they hadn't already, and just bask in this moment.

" Dawnkit and Rainkit [ @Mauve @Dovekit12 ] you have both reached the age of 6 moons, and it is time for you both to be apprenticed," he took a second to take a breath, that continued right on, a blink of an eye and one would have missed it. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Dawnpaw and Rainpaw! Your mentors will be Wolfdancer [ @king kaleb! ] and Shatteredsun! [ @Blueberry ] " The leader looked the two warriors in the eye, but the stern, serious look only lingered for a few seconds until it was then directed back toward the newly named apprentices. " I hope they will pass down all they know unto you." his tail lashed behind him, flicking droplets of water from the stone, seeming as though it was beginning to sprinkle down below.

"Next. Almondpaw, [ @Panic! (at the Disco) ] please step forward." the silent moment seemed to last longer this time, letting the excitement dwindle down a smidge before continuing. Fallenstar lifted his head, and looked up at the overcast sky, "I, Leader of Riverclan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice! He has trained hard and has proven loyalty to this clan countless times, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn." his throat was raw, he hadn't risen his voice like that in a while, it was also still raw from the event that had taken place days before. It was hard to yell above the rolling thunder. The burly feline lowered his head and looked directly at the tom, intense blue optics flickered with light.

"Almondpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, defend, and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?" he asked.

"I do."

"Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Almondpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Almondnose! Starclan honors your intelligence and courage and welcome you as a full warrior of Riverclan." he watched as the clan cheered and smiled, it made him happy....he wanted it to stay that way.

"Lastly, we have a new member of the family, Twig. [ @Mauve ] He has proven to me that he is not only loyal, but eager to help push this clan to a brighter future. " he stated, though a slight purr rumbled from his throat. He hadn't been this happy in a long while, it was quickly spreading, quickly infecting every single blood cell, for the first time in moons, he was truly happy. "Twig, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Twigpaw! Your mentor will be Wildheart. [ @Fuzzyfeline ] They will pass down all they know unto you." he stated, giving the warrior a look of pride before dipping his head.

"This concludes the clan meeting." he called, swiveling on his heels, slowly making his way down the rock into his den.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old May 9th, 2018, 12:30 AM

It was the perfect mix of warmth and coldness, both sunny with a bit of shade here and there to cool off. The ebony leader padded into the camp, dropping off a trout that continued to wiggle every few minutes. He twitched his nose and dropped off in the fresh kill pile, licking the slime that came from the fish off his maw with a swipe of his tongue. The smell alone was mouth watering, but the taste that lingered in his mouth was glorious. He had stuff he needed to do, however, the clan was long overdue a clan meeting. He made his way towards the stream stone, stopping at the base, lapis hues dragging themselves up the side of the weather beaten, moss ridden stone. He had lugged himself up this stone a fair number of times, for both good news, and the bad news. He still had yet to decide if his first clan meeting was good or not. Seems as though his clanmates were loosing faith in him, Mistfall, Ripplethorn, it even seemed as though Rowanflower was loosing her faith in him. All he had left now was Cedarsprint, his last thread he had to hold onto before was pushed deeper into the ocean. This time, he wasn't sure if he would be able to swim himself to shore. With a sigh the tom got rid of those thoughts wiht a shake of the head and began to make his way up the Streamstone, taking care not to step or latch onto any moss that made itself at home on Riverclans little meeting stone.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" Fallenstar bellowed as he padded toward the edge of the boulder. "We have three new felines joining our clan, and two kits becoming apprentices!" he stated, tail lashing behind him. He gave the 6 felines a glance before returning his gaze to hover just above his clanmates. Those formerly dark lapis hues now had a bit of light shining in the iris, it was faint, barely noticeable, but it was there none the less. Times were changing, and he was hoping they were for the better. Of course, he had to start with himself, he still hadn't come to full terms with him being a leader...but no one ever said he had to like it, to be it. "Twig, Sky, and Luna, please take a step forward." [ @Ender09 , @Leopardblaze , @lunaheart ] he ordered, tail flicking. "You three have shown me that not only do you have the loyalty and bravery needed to raise Riverclan, but the heart of gold and integrity to look after your clanmates. " he bellowed, giving each feline a long, intense look before lifting his gaze, ever so slightly. "Twig!" he shouted, looking at the molly as he addressed her, "From this moment on, you will be known as Twigdove! For your shyness and loyalty!" he missed this, this sense of thrill that pulsated through his very blood everytime he saw a clanmate receive a new name, every time he saw a new feline join the family. But that bubbily, pure feeling was now blighted and held black stains, it wasn't as perfect and amazing as it used to be. 'Will they back stab us? Will they turn their backs when they're needed most? He folded his ears and bit the inside of his cheek, hard, the taste of iron licking his tongue 'Will they stand by this decaying leader?' "Lunar and Sky, please step forward." Those negative thoughts were pushed away the instant he saw the two young ones step forward. Their first pawsteps in the spotlight of the clan. "Luna, from this moment on, until you receive your apprentice name, you will be known as Lunakit!" he called, giving the kits foster family a glance before nodding. "Sky, from this moment on until you receive your apprentice name you will be known as Skykit!" doing the same to Skykits foster family.

Such young felines joining, for a split second, he felt bad for them. Why? He didn't know. He didn't want to know was more like it, the answer would have been too much to bear. "Next! Patchpaw! [ @Florence + machine ] Please take a step toward the Streamstone!" this was the first time he had to assign an apprentice an mentor without giving them an apprentice ceremony. It was an odd feeling for Fallenstar, and he had hoped he was doing it correctly, for he had never seen Russetswirl perform such a ceremony. "Your...new mentor will be Pebblewish! [@Ombre Party ] ." he stated, giving the warrior a quick glance before continuing. "I'm sure they will pass down all they know unto you." of course he had managed to fumble up his words, and of course, had managed to bite his tongue resulting in a hiss. He had to figure out how to stop doing that, noticing that it happened to...well happen whenever he was doing something relatively important, a clan meeting, and speaking wiht Cedarsprint. He rubbed his tongue against his cheek and gave the congregation of felines a second to calm down after all the excitement. "And finally, Frozenkit and Riverkit, [ @Fuzzyfeline ] please step forward." giving apprentice ceremonies was his second favorite ceremony to conduct since he had become leader. It was also his second favorite ceremony to observe. His first was warrior ceremonies. "You both have reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for the both of you to be apprenticed." he began, flicking his ear as the wind whispered, tickling it. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Frozenpaw and Riverpaw. Your mentors will be Tornadostorm [ @Brilliance ] and Fadingechoes [ @FadingEchoes ] ." he paused "I'm sure they will pass down all they know onto you." he stated before sitting himself down with a drawn out sigh. "This concludes the clan meeting."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old May 9th, 2018, 12:54 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

It was the perfect mix of warmth and coldness, both sunny with a bit of shade here and there to cool off. The ebony leader padded into the camp, dropping off a trout that continued to wiggle every few minutes. He twitched his nose and dropped off in the fresh kill pile, licking the slime that came from the fish off his maw with a swipe of his tongue. The smell alone was mouth watering, but the taste that lingered in his mouth was glorious. He had stuff he needed to do, however, the clan was long overdue a clan meeting. He made his way towards the stream stone, stopping at the base, lapis hues dragging themselves up the side of the weather beaten, moss ridden stone. He had lugged himself up this stone a fair number of times, for both good news, and the bad news. He still had yet to decide if his first clan meeting was good or not. Seems as though his clanmates were loosing faith in him, Mistfall, Ripplethorn, it even seemed as though Rowanflower was loosing her faith in him. All he had left now was Cedarsprint, his last thread he had to hold onto before was pushed deeper into the ocean. This time, he wasn't sure if he would be able to swim himself to shore. With a sigh the tom got rid of those thoughts wiht a shake of the head and began to make his way up the Streamstone, taking care not to step or latch onto any moss that made itself at home on Riverclans little meeting stone.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish, meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" Fallenstar bellowed as he padded toward the edge of the boulder. "We have three new felines joining our clan, and two kits becoming apprentices!" he stated, tail lashing behind him. He gave the 6 felines a glance before returning his gaze to hover just above his clanmates. Those formerly dark lapis hues now had a bit of light shining in the iris, it was faint, barely noticeable, but it was there none the less. Times were changing, and he was hoping they were for the better. Of course, he had to start with himself, he still hadn't come to full terms with him being a leader...but no one ever said he had to like it, to be it. "Twig, Sky, and Luna, please take a step forward." [ @Ender09 , @Leopardblaze , @lunaheart ] he ordered, tail flicking. "You three have shown me that not only do you have the loyalty and bravery needed to raise Riverclan, but the heart of gold and integrity to look after your clanmates. " he bellowed, giving each feline a long, intense look before lifting his gaze, ever so slightly. "Twig!" he shouted, looking at the molly as he addressed her, "From this moment on, you will be known as Twigdove! For your shyness and loyalty!" he missed this, this sense of thrill that pulsated through his very blood everytime he saw a clanmate receive a new name, every time he saw a new feline join the family. But that bubbily, pure feeling was now blighted and held black stains, it wasn't as perfect and amazing as it used to be. 'Will they back stab us? Will they turn their backs when they're needed most? He folded his ears and bit the inside of his cheek, hard, the taste of iron licking his tongue 'Will they stand by this decaying leader?' "Lunar and Sky, please step forward." Those negative thoughts were pushed away the instant he saw the two young ones step forward. Their first pawsteps in the spotlight of the clan. "Luna, from this moment on, until you receive your apprentice name, you will be known as Lunakit!" he called, giving the kits foster family a glance before nodding. "Sky, from this moment on until you receive your apprentice name you will be known as Skykit!" doing the same to Skykits foster family.

Such young felines joining, for a split second, he felt bad for them. Why? He didn't know. He didn't want to know was more like it, the answer would have been too much to bear. "Next! Patchpaw! [ @Florence + machine ] Please take a step toward the Streamstone!" this was the first time he had to assign an apprentice an mentor without giving them an apprentice ceremony. It was an odd feeling for Fallenstar, and he had hoped he was doing it correctly, for he had never seen Russetswirl perform such a ceremony. "Your...new mentor will be Pebblewish! [@Ombre Party ] ." he stated, giving the warrior a quick glance before continuing. "I'm sure they will pass down all they know unto you." of course he had managed to fumble up his words, and of course, had managed to bite his tongue resulting in a hiss. He had to figure out how to stop doing that, noticing that it happened to...well happen whenever he was doing something relatively important, a clan meeting, and speaking wiht Cedarsprint. He rubbed his tongue against his cheek and gave the congregation of felines a second to calm down after all the excitement. "And finally, Frozenkit and Riverkit, [ @Fuzzyfeline ] please step forward." giving apprentice ceremonies was his second favorite ceremony to conduct since he had become leader. It was also his second favorite ceremony to observe. His first was warrior ceremonies. "You both have reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for the both of you to be apprenticed." he began, flicking his ear as the wind whispered, tickling it. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Frozenpaw and Riverpaw. Your mentors will be Tornadostorm [ @Brilliance ] and Fadingechoes [ @FadingEchoes ] ." he paused "I'm sure they will pass down all they know onto you." he stated before sitting himself down with a drawn out sigh. "This concludes the clan meeting."
lunakit bounced up and down with exitment and bounced over to the streamstone
Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:40 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:

FadingEchoes glowed with pride as her new apprentice was called, though a hint of anxiousness crept behind her eyes. With an imperceptible shake of her head, she padded cautiously forward to touch noses her apprentice, her ears perked with excitement, her tail flicking back and forth at the prospect of a challenge. "We're going to be a good team." She meowed quietly, "I can tell."

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old June 7th, 2018, 10:48 PM

It never got easier. He'd hauled himself up this rock more than he could count, he'd hauled himself up the Fourstones, as a leader, two times total now. Yet this climb was the hardest of all. Claws scraped against the stone as he slowly made his way to the top. It felt heavier this time, felt as though something was pulling on his fur, trying to get him to stop, make him fall. A long exhale squeezed past his lips, which was followed by a sharp inhale as he hauled himself up and over the last little bit of the Streamstone, now promptly standing on the smooth surface of the top. It felt like he was being crushed, as though the rock beneath him would break beneath the amount of pressure that pressed itself up against his shoulders, his back. Each step took all his strength, even then, the tips of his paws dragged against the dewy stone. Eventually he made it near the edge, just close enough so the clan can see him. His breath was shaky, uneven, as if he had just sprinted to clearing and up the Streamstone. As he opened his mouth to begin the announcements, that pressure became 2x heavier, which caused a hiss to escape from his throat. The voices also got louder, the wails, screams, hisses, all of it made him feel as though his head was going to split.

"All cats old enough to catch their own fish meet below the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he called, voice hoarse, as though he had been screaming at the top of his lungs for hours.

The burly tom took a second to catch his breath, his paws shifted so that it was easier to stand up straight. His legs ached, though he hadn't done anything except attend a dawn patrol today. He grit his teeth and lifted his head slightly "We have some kits who have reached the age of 6 moons and are to be apprenticed." he tried to make the words sound smoother, roll of the tongue better rather than feel like sandpaper on his throat. It only worked a little bit. Each word held some gruffness, yet they were smoother than his announcement about the ceremonies. "Cedarkit, Sootkit, Silverkit and Pebblekit, please step forward." [ @Suspiciousmindz @ponyapan ] he watched as the four kits waddled toward the front of the crowd, just below the moss covered boulder. Lapis hues locked onto the middle one for a good few seconds, worry washing over him. Of course he couldn't explain it. Was it the fact that he was preparing four innocent kits for a war that he threw his clan into based on his own brash behavior? "You four have reached the age of 6 moons, it is time for you to be apprenticed and assigned a mentor." he stated. "Cedarkit, from this moment on, until you are given your warrior name, you will be known as Cedarpaw, you mentor will be Firehawk. [ @doug. ] I'm sure he will pass down all he knows unto you." he took a quick inhale of breath that continued on, wasting no time. He wanted to get off this rock, with each passing second it felt as though his head was closer to splitting and his bones closer to breaking. Sootkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sootpaw. Your mentor will be Robinwood [ @No One's Beeswax ] I'm sure they will pass down all they know unto you." It was getting harder to breathe. "Silverkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons and have become of apprentice age. From this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Silverpaw. Your mentor shall be Suneyes. They will pass down all they know unto you." his head was spinning, the voices were getting warped, his legs were visibly shaking now. He was on the last amount of strength he had. The black tom's breathing had become even more erratic, ears pinned to the sides of his skull. Why? "Lastly, Pebblekit. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pebblepaw. Your mentor will be Cloverheart. They will teach you all they know. " the last sentence was rushed out, as if he was out of air, voice hoarse.

Fallenstar sat himself down abruptly, eyes half idled, brows knit together. He needed to breathe, take a second, but, at the same time he wanted to get this over with so he could get off this forsaken rock. "Next. We have apprentices who have proven that they are ready to become warriors." inhale, exhale. Repeat. "Swallowpaw, Lilacpaw, and Splatterpaw, please step toward the Streamstone." 'Focus on this, focus on this. Focus on the task at paw.' "Swallowpaw [ @AquaSlice ], do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Swallowpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Swallowtail. Starclan honors your loyalty and bravery."

"Next. Lilacpaw. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan, even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

Than by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Lilacpaw, from this moment forwards, you will be known as Lilacbreeze for your hunting skills and courage."

"And last, but not least, Splatterpaw [ @RedHead ] . Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect your clan even if it costs you your life?"

"I do."

"Than by the Powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Splatterpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Splatterberry, Starclan honors your kindness and bravery."

He spat it all out as fast as he could, tried to get the words out of his throat and off his tongue. He was surprised he was spitting out the correct words. He had repeated words during the apprentice ceremony that needn't be repeated, but so far, that was his only mess up.

He took a second to even out his breathing the best he could. He felt hot, as if he was dipped in a fire. "Which brings us to our next ceremony. Duskclaw, please step forward." he stated. He had only done an elder ceremony once so far, it was still a vivid memory that was becoming warped due to the voices in his head.

"Duskclaw, is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go join the elders?"

"It is."

"Riverclan honors you and all the service you have given to us. May Starclan give you many moons of rest."
His ears twitched as his clanmates called out the toms name, and lapis hues watched as the new elder padded off to the elders den. There was always an odd feeling that swirled in his gut whenever he observed an elders ceremony. Something off. It was even more evident now that he was the one conducting it.

"Next, we have a newcomer wishing to join the Ranks of Riverclan. She has proven her loyalty and her willingness to fight by our side. Willow, please take a step forward." this ceremony was one he had definitely memorized. It seemed as though there were more and more kittypets and loners wishing to join Riverclan now a days. "Willow, you have proven to me that you will be loyal to Riverclan and do anything in your power to help. From this moment on, you will be known as Willowshine."

"We also have a returning member who wishes to restart. Starling, please step toward the Streamstone."

"You have stated that you would like to rejoin Riverclan under a new name. You have proven to me that you are sincere and truly wish to help Riverclan strive. Starling, from this moment on, you will be known as Starlake. Welcome home."

This next ceremony made the toms blood boil. He had only needed to conduct this ceremony once before, near the very beginning of his leadership. Bad memories resurfaced, which made the voices gurgle with joy. Maybe it was because at that time, he wasn't as broken as he was now. That's what he wanted to believe anyways.

"Hawktalon, you are to give up your warrior title and leave Riverclan. Due to feeding a kit deathberries. You are exiled from Riverclan as well as Riverclans territories, we will escort you out by force if needed, but I believe you can find the exit yourself." this time, he made it evident in his voice that that was a threat to his life. He didn't need a repeat of what happened last time he exiled a warrior. The leader slid his claws out just in case and kept a close eye on the tom as he opened his maw "This concludes the clan meeting, dismissed."

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea