by Saki
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 AM

Old September 27th, 2017, 09:40 AM
Just Somecat🐱

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

@The Little Robin @Scarwings @Mystical @Foggy22 @OthersIDontRemember

The black and white kit sneezed, as one of the hairs of his mother 's fur got stuck on his muzzle, which was still wet from the milk. From the time he had opened his eyes, that were a deep grey, almost if they were constantly foggy. He always tried to look at them through any surface, but he wasn't allowed to go outside and hopefully find any pond, so he had to wait. Beechkit liked his brothers and sisters eyes, so he hoped that someday he'd get to see his too. Anyway, when he first opened them, he couldn't believe it! The Big Presence where he had been nursing, was a big she-cat. And, sometimes, he saw another cat sticking around. There were a lot of cats! Some were a little older than him, and, even if he would've liked to go and play with them, his tiny paws and his soft muscles didn't allow him to go anywhere. Oh, and what an awe when he saw the other four (?) tiny bodies around him! Hesitantly, he'd reach out and paw at one of them (Spottedkit). Its fur was soft! He kept his paw on the other's back, curiously tilting his head to the side.
Old September 27th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boulder View Post
@The Little Robin @Scarwings @Mystical @Foggy22 @OthersIDontRemember

The black and white kit sneezed, as one of the hairs of his mother 's fur got stuck on his muzzle, which was still wet from the milk. From the time he had opened his eyes, that were a deep grey, almost if they were constantly foggy. He always tried to look at them through any surface, but he wasn't allowed to go outside and hopefully find any pond, so he had to wait. Beechkit liked his brothers and sisters eyes, so he hoped that someday he'd get to see his too. Anyway, when he first opened them, he couldn't believe it! The Big Presence where he had been nursing, was a big she-cat. And, sometimes, he saw another cat sticking around. There were a lot of cats! Some were a little older than him, and, even if he would've liked to go and play with them, his tiny paws and his soft muscles didn't allow him to go anywhere. Oh, and what an awe when he saw the other four (?) tiny bodies around him! Hesitantly, he'd reach out and paw at one of them (Spottedkit). Its fur was soft! He kept his paw on the other's back, curiously tilting his head to the side.
Talonfang giggled and licked the kit behind the ears. Grey eyes! She smiled and waited for Sproutwhisker to return. (?)
Old September 27th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble glanced at Eclipsekit happy that she met a nice kit, but something about that kit made her worried Is that her brother? No...She has no family. Please let that kit not be related to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Cresentkit smiled, flicking his ear to the Shadowclan shekit. "Hi, there. I'm Cresentkit." He said. The tom looked back to the other kits he was by for a moment before glancing back to Eclipsekit. He wrapped his tail over his paws. "What's your name?" The tom had seen the other kit around, especially when Shadowclan first got here. The shekit was one of the first to get here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsemoon the Therian View Post
Eclipsekit padded slowly into the nursery, no longer excited, but suddenly very anxious. She was afraid that the RiverClan queens and kits would not like her because she was a ShadowClan kit. She suddenly wanted to go home very, very much.
"Um, hi," she murmured, walking up to a small group of kits.

@Fern @Chameleon @Role
Sunkit blinked his eyes open, anger rising in his belly. He had been awoken from his nap. The ginger tom stood up, fur bristling. "Don't be so loud," he hissed. "Some of us need sleep."
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang giggled and licked the kit behind the ears. Grey eyes! She smiled and waited for Sproutwhisker to return. (?)
@Boulder
Sproutwhisker soon returned to his family within the den not long after he had left to go grab something to fill his hungered belly. The black-furred tom held a small, but plump mouse within his jaws, which would be enough to satisfy him for the moment, considering that there were many more cats that needed larger pieces than prey than he did, though if his mate knew those thoughts, she’d probably throw another fit - worrying about his wellbeing as Talonfang always did. He laid down across from his mate and mewling kittens, resting the mouse between his front paws as he watched Beechkit, one of his smaller sons, seeing the world with curious eyes as he rested a paw on his sister, Spottedkit. “You certainly are a curious one, aren’t you?” The warrior chuckled, giving the small tom a gentle lick over his forehead with a softened purr rumbling within his throat, “They’ll be quite the explorers when they can walk.” He said to his mate, looking at her with a warm smile present on his maw before taking a bite of his meal and savoring the delicious taste that it held.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Boulder
Sproutwhisker soon returned to his family within the den not long after he had left to go grab something to fill his hungered belly. The black-furred tom held a small, but plump mouse within his jaws, which would be enough to satisfy him for the moment, considering that there were many more cats that needed larger pieces than prey than he did, though if his mate knew those thoughts, she’d probably throw another fit - worrying about his wellbeing as Talonfang always did. He laid down across from his mate and mewling kittens, resting the mouse between his front paws as he watched Beechkit, one of his smaller sons, seeing the world with curious eyes as he rested a paw on his sister, Spottedkit. “You certainly are a curious one, aren’t you?” The warrior chuckled, giving the small tom a gentle lick over his forehead with a softened purr rumbling within his throat, “They’ll be quite the explorers when they can walk.” He said to his mate, looking at her with a warm smile present on his maw before taking a bite of his meal and savoring the delicious taste that it held.
She smiled at both her kit and her mate. Talonfang laughed and nuzzled her babies. "I'm sure I'll be constantly dragging them back into the Nursery." She remarked. Her black and white fur (?) was soft and well groomed, due to she was bored when the kits were sleeping. She wondered when they could walk. "Here I am wondering when they start walking and then many moons from now I'll be urging them to be a good warrior, " a tear glistened in her eye as she smiled down at her young ones.
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Cresentkit smiled, flicking his ear to the Shadowclan shekit. "Hi, there. I'm Cresentkit." He said. The tom looked back to the other kits he was by for a moment before glancing back to Eclipsekit. He wrapped his tail over his paws. "What's your name?" The tom had seen the other kit around, especially when Shadowclan first got here. The shekit was one of the first to get here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Rasberrybubble glanced at Eclipsekit happy that she met a nice kit, but something about that kit made her worried Is that her brother? No...She has no family. Please let that kit not be related to her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Sunkit blinked his eyes open, anger rising in his belly. He had been awoken from his nap. The ginger tom stood up, fur bristling. "Don't be so loud," he hissed. "Some of us need sleep."
Eclipsekit smiled a little. "I-I'm Eclipsekit. It's nice to meet you, Crescentkit!" She was happy to have made a new friend. She yelped and recoiled when the ginger tom-kit hissed at her. "S-sorry," she whimpered, lowering to the ground in fear, "I didn't mean to wake you!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:11 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Eclipsekit smiled a little. "I-I'm Eclipsekit. It's nice to meet you, Crescentkit!" She was happy to have made a new friend. She yelped and recoiled when the ginger tom-kit hissed at her. "S-sorry," she whimpered, lowering to the ground in fear, "I didn't mean to wake you!"
Rasberrybubble gave a pitying smile to Eclipsekit.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 28th, 2017, 06:28 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

"Nice to meet you." He said before hearing a familiar hiss behind him. "Don't mind Sunkit, he just doesn't like mornings. Or have fun" Cresentkit looked over to the other male kit for a moment, seeing how he'd react to Cresentkit's taunting, before looking back at Eclipsekit. "It's okay." He whispered. Our of the corner of his eye he noticed a Shadowclan queen watching them. Hmm, I wonder if that is Eclipsekit's mother.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old September 28th, 2017, 08:27 AM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Nice to meet you." He said before hearing a familiar hiss behind him. "Don't mind Sunkit, he just doesn't like mornings. Or have fun" Cresentkit looked over to the other male kit for a moment, seeing how he'd react to Cresentkit's taunting, before looking back at Eclipsekit. "It's okay." He whispered. Our of the corner of his eye he noticed a Shadowclan queen watching them. Hmm, I wonder if that is Eclipsekit's mother.
"Oh, okay," Eclipsekit smiled and glanced over at Raspberrybubble, pricking her ears up for a moment to show her excitement. She turned back to Crescentkit and looked him over. "Hey..." she murmured, "You look like me!" The tomkit did, in fact, look quite a bit like Eclipsekit. Perhaps not identical, but quite similar anyway.

@Chameleon
@Role

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old September 28th, 2017, 08:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"Oh, okay," Eclipsekit smiled and glanced over at Raspberrybubble, pricking her ears up for a moment to show her excitement. She turned back to Crescentkit and looked him over. "Hey..." she murmured, "You look like me!" The tomkit did, in fact, look quite a bit like Eclipsekit. Perhaps not identical, but quite similar anyway.

@Chameleon
@Role
Rasberrybubble bit her lip when she realized that Crescentkit had to be related to Eclipsekit Great Starclan, please let Eclipsekit’s biological mother not recognize her...please Starclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here