Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:41 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:37 AM
Blackfrost Bio
by lark.
Last post by lark.
Today 01:35 AM
♡ Medical advice | Cat...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 12:38 AM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:16 AM

Old January 26th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post

Russetswirl had been detached from the clan ever since he'd retired- he was growing older, wasn't he? Recently, the retired leader had been plagued with nightmares, without such an important role to ground him. Dreams of all those bloody battles, of him and his own sister fighting- the terrifying reign of the Dark Era over the clans. He'd been shaking in his sleep, too frightened of himself to do anything- he'd killed cats, hadn't he? Perhaps ones who deserved hell, but it didn't mean he didn't murder them in cold blood.
He was on friendly terms with WindClan, but with his leadership ending, they'd taken sides, they'd involved themselves in yet another conflict. He couldn't take any more bloodshed- this was a horrible idea, wasn't it? Yet he was too much of a coward to approach his own former deputy about it. Letting out a long sigh, the older tom entered the nursery with an unenthusiastic gait- though his troubled eyes did light up with the smallest bit of happiness at the appearance of his son. "...Cedarkit." He murmured with a warm smile, nuzzling the kitten quickly. He'd stayed behind, after all.
There would be no more war for Russetswirl.

The sudden nuzzle from a familiar scent got the kitten to his paws quickly. The quickest movement he'd made in a few days actually. "Dad!" he squealed with delight, immediately squeezing himself between Russetswirl's forelegs and turning around to look up at his face from there. Cedarkit's amber hues were warm. He couldn't stop the purring from rumbling from his chest. Since Russetswirl had stepped down, Cedarkit really hadn't seen much of him in particular. Maybe now with all those duties off his chest, he'd be able to be in the nursery more? Like Whisperblaze? Of course, Cedarkit didn't expect this, he was just hoping. "I've missed you," he spoke, rubbing his face on Russetswirl's left leg.
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:08 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

The sudden nuzzle from a familiar scent got the kitten to his paws quickly. The quickest movement he'd made in a few days actually. "Dad!" he squealed with delight, immediately squeezing himself between Russetswirl's forelegs and turning around to look up at his face from there. Cedarkit's amber hues were warm. He couldn't stop the purring from rumbling from his chest. Since Russetswirl had stepped down, Cedarkit really hadn't seen much of him in particular. Maybe now with all those duties off his chest, he'd be able to be in the nursery more? Like Whisperblaze? Of course, Cedarkit didn't expect this, he was just hoping. "I've missed you," he spoke, rubbing his face on Russetswirl's left leg.

Perhaps skipping out on this war would let the cat spend some quality time with his family, anyways- while he'd been detached from the clan, it also meant shutting himself off from those he'd cared about most. "Aha, I missed you too." He murmured with a small chuckle as the kitten rubbed himself against the older warrior's leg, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement as he glanced down at the tiny figure he was happy to call his son. "...Have you been getting along with your siblings?" He asked with a smile, curling his tail with a fondness for the kit. He was the father of three litters, but perhaps he would finally be able to spend more time with his own this time around. Applethorn, Rabbitleap, Shellpaw, Spicepaw, Cedarkit, Locustkit, and Laurelkit. Those were all of the survivors, kits he'd always wanted to spend more time with. And now? Maybe he could.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:27 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep ducked, padding into the den. The tom carefully avoided tails and kits running around the nursery. He flicked his gaze around the den, spotting his mate and newest kits. "Hello, my lovelies." He said softly, sitting down near the kits.

"Hello, Lynxsky. I hope these kits aren't being a pawful." He meowed, leaning over to lick his mate's ear a moment before shifting his gaze to the kittens.

----
Oceankit popped her small head up from under her siblings fur. "Hi." She laid her fluffy paws on her mother's tail, nibbling it slightly.

@2018 Okapi @Role @FadingEchoes
Gingerkit's ears pricked slightly at the voice of his father, wiggling closer to her mother as his eyes watched Goldenstep carefully, "Hello." The tom mewed, his tail wrapping around his paws as he sat down.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old January 27th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
Bat`Kit tilted his head at the she. She oddly reminded him of his Shadow`Clan mother. The tom shook his head. "The shadows dont want to scare me, at least not Lynx`Kit or Night`Kit..." He replied sadly. He had seen his dad a day before he died, he really didnt know much of his father, other than he hated Bat`Kit. He could see a faint memory of his Father fighting for the four kits, and when he won against the fight with the Shadow Clan patrol he shoved his kits in the nursey and began to ignore them. A image of his mother flashed in his head. The white she would smile so brightly it hurt his head. Snowbird would be proud of her kits if she knew them, right? At least she would be proud of her three other kits... cause they died. What if Snowbird and Darkpelt hated him. He always thought that wanted him to die instead of his siblings. Bat`Kit huffed, puffing out his pelt.
(I feel Cocoaheart will kinda adopt Batkit as her own even though she's a warrior. And would come in on her free time to watch him or bring fresh kill and stuff.)

Cocoaheart looked down at the black to kit, she finely knew what it was he was talking about and it pained her. What could she do? He'd lost his four siblings and that was haunting him. "You, know what I learned when I was younger?" The molly asked tilting her head slightly. She was going to tell Batkit one of the most valued thing she had taught herself. "I've learned that, you don't have to care or worry about what other cats think of you. Even if their in StarClan, sometimes what you think they think is wrong. But it's okay, we all make mistakes and none of us are perfect." She explained to the black Tom kit her tail still gently around him. She hoped he'd learn this too, it helped her when she first learned it and it has helped her be the warrior she is today. Maybe it'd help Batkit become a strong warrior of RiverClan or Medicine cat. You never know, Juniperpaw could pick him as her apprentice. Then he had the qualities of a warrior. Cocoaheart didn't want to get lost in thought, witch happened more then a few times, so she tried to stay on subject in her head. Well normally she had 3 or more subjects in her head at once but that was beside the point.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post

Perhaps skipping out on this war would let the cat spend some quality time with his family, anyways- while he'd been detached from the clan, it also meant shutting himself off from those he'd cared about most. "Aha, I missed you too." He murmured with a small chuckle as the kitten rubbed himself against the older warrior's leg, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement as he glanced down at the tiny figure he was happy to call his son. "...Have you been getting along with your siblings?" He asked with a smile, curling his tail with a fondness for the kit. He was the father of three litters, but perhaps he would finally be able to spend more time with his own this time around. Applethorn, Rabbitleap, Shellpaw, Spicepaw, Cedarkit, Locustkit, and Laurelkit. Those were all of the survivors, kits he'd always wanted to spend more time with. And now? Maybe he could.

Cedarkit plopped himself down for a moment, making his face scrunch with the effort to think. His small tail flicked to and fro before his amber hues lifted to look at Russetswirls face again. Well... his chin to be more exact. "yeah I guess. I mean, I don't really see them around much. They all have friends now and go hang out with them so I just go play with the bugs I find!" he explained, his voice a small shrill of excitement towards the end. The kits obsession with bugs was an odd one. Something most cats couldn't explain, but Cedarkit didn't see anything wrong with it. Well, there wasn't anything wrong with it until he went running back to Whisperblaze because he got bit, pinched, or stung. Not all bugs were friendly. Similar to his siblings. Not all of them were always friendly towards him, but Cedarkit didn't pick up on that right now.
Old February 1st, 2018, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Mellow

Mousekit looks around the nursery, sees the cosy beds and many, many kits. She's so excited to be in RiverClan that she almost bounces up and down! She manages to settle down and have a rest.
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:32 PM

My Mood: Doh

Owlfang poked his head through the entrance of the den, hoping he was loud enough in his approach that he wasn't intruding, looking either for Hollydawn or Splashpool. The smell of kits and the nursery was a nostalgic scent, and he was glad that the nursery had been kept comfortable for the queens. He spotted his calico friend, and purred in amusement seeing her speaking with a tiny kit. Owlfang always thought she would be great with kits, while he himself was always a little bit afraid he might... sit on them or something.

@Megan
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:00 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

(I want to get this little girl involved in some RP's so that I can develop her character! So this post is open ^^)

Nuzzling her way out of the nest in a flurry of downey soft white fur and twig particles, Dawnkit tumbled out onto the smooth floor of the nursery. "Oof!" she muttered, having landed on the side of her face with her rump sticking straight up above her. Her tiny frame constantly got in the way of her trying to get over or out of anything - her nest, for instance - and it irritated the young kit. She'd complained about her size to her father before, but she didn't want to be a burden. He'd told her that eventually she would grow, and so for now Dawnkit kept that thought at the forefront of her mind. One day, she would be able to leap over her nest. A smile appeared on her face and she pushed herself back up, coughing the dust out of her lungs that had decided to settle there during her tumble.

Dawnkit shook her head and looked around, curiosity gleaming in the blue depths of her eyes. It seemed rather empty, with some kits sleeping and others engaged in their own games. She wondered where Colby was, and if he would come to visit them. The large tom that she called father was no where to be seen in the nursery, so she assumed he was out doing his obligated warrior duties. "I can't wait to be a warrior," she murmured, a small hiccup following her statement. She was probably the most shy and withdrawn of her siblings, so approaching another kit to ask if they wanted to play was out of the question. Instead, she sat there wide eyed and observing the activities already taking place, a content smile ever present on her maw.

Last edited by Mauve; February 2nd, 2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:28 AM

My Mood: Mellow

"Hello!" Mousekit says cheerfully to Dawnkit. "I'm Mousekit. You are?"
Old February 3rd, 2018, 08:45 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

The small brown she-kit's mewl awoke the sleeping tabby queen, her yellow gaze stared into the burning mixed gaze. "Mom..? I'm bored.. And hungry.." Briarwing's ears flicked and she nudged the kit over to her stomach, so she can feed. "Sparrowkit.. Your to small to play with the other kits currently.. Maybe after your feeding I'll play with you." Sparrowkit drank from her foster-mother quickly, once she was finished, her head lifted up and her mixed gaze looked hopeful. "Now will you play with me?" She mewled, Briarwing dipped her head, "Maybe after your bath?" Briarwing picked up her foster-kit and lapped at her fur, making sure to clean it well and to keep the kit warm. After Sparrowkit's bathing she messed with her foster-mother's tail snickering.