Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 20th, 2018, 04:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Abandoned Clan official roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf noticed Crow and padded over to him but kept looking back at Palm "Hey Crow if you see and abandoned clan don't go there" She told him looking at him
@RosePelt145
Crow looked up from his rabbit he was eating and gazed at the she-cat a moment. He groom's a paw a moment then sets his paw down, slow in his answer. "I have heard the rumors... I know better than to go that way, but thank you for reminding me." He goes back to eating his fresh kill.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old February 20th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Palm squeaked as he was lifted from the ground. Who was this cat? Were they gonna hurt him? He looked up at the cat as he was set down. He cocked his head to one side questioningly. He got to his paws and began running, he didn’t wanna be kidnapped! The kitten ran as far as his little legs would carry him, then he stopped and collapsed. He lay in the grass, eyes closed and flanks heaving. Palm lifted his head and unsheathed his claws. He got to his paws and began climbing the nearest tree. He began sliding down at first, but eventually got the hang of it. He climbed for a while before resting on a branch. He rested his head on his paws and shut his eyes, only to open them as he felt his paws slip. Palm let out a wail or terror as he slipped from the branch.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 20th, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:56 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Palm squeaked as he was lifted from the ground. Who was this cat? Were they gonna hurt him? He looked up at the cat as he was set down. He cocked his head to one side questioningly. He got to his paws and began running, he didn’t wanna be kidnapped! The kitten ran as far as his little legs would carry him, then he stopped and collapsed. He lay in the grass, eyes closed and flanks heaving. Palm lifted his head and unsheathed his claws. He got to his paws and began climbing the nearest tree. He began sliding down at first, but eventually got the hang of it. He climbed for a while before resting on a branch. He rested his head on his paws and shut his eyes, only to open them as he felt his paws slip. Palm let out a wail or terror as he slipped from the branch.
DarkLeaf nodded and went back to where Palm was and didn't see him she started getting scared and panicked she saw him falling from and branch and raced to catch him and luckily she did. "Look kit im not gonna hurt you ok? I promise I'll event hunt for you" DarkLeaf looked at him with panic still in her eyes "At least your not hurt" she sighed and layed down beside him.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:22 AM
The Madness King

Deathheart growls loudly as he quickly regains his balance and looks at Fadedtail “ You have became a fool. This is for the sake of the clan... the clan that betrayed us all!” He hisses as he suddenly jumps on her biting almost immediately into her shoulder drawing blood.
( sorry! Was busy with stuffs!)
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:44 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Deathheart growls loudly as he quickly regains his balance and looks at Fadedtail “ You have became a fool. This is for the sake of the clan... the clan that betrayed us all!” He hisses as he suddenly jumps on her biting almost immediately into her shoulder drawing blood.
( sorry! Was busy with stuffs!)
She winced, before twisting her body in a way so she rolled beneath him, before clawing at his stomach. "Name one way they betrayed us...After all, you sorta ate them, so I don't think that they betrayed us, instead you betrayed them." She snarled.
(Boop @Broken Madness.)

Last edited by Akari; February 21st, 2018 at 09:36 AM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:16 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
She winced, before twisting her body in a way so she rolled beneath him, before clawing at his stomach. "Name one way they betrayed us...After all, you sorta ate them, so I don't think that they betrayed us, instead you betrayed them." She snarled.
(Boop @Broken Madness.)

He smiles “ one doesn’t go made without reason my dear. Why did you think really happened when he lost a life!! “ he laughs darkly “ he killed everything I loved!! And you all just watched!! You just watched... and I just grew more mad!”
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:36 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles “ one doesn’t go made without reason my dear. Why did you think really happened when he lost a life!! “ he laughs darkly “ he killed everything I loved!! And you all just watched!! You just watched... and I just grew more mad!”
"He was our leader, it's our duty to be loyal to him. Besides, what good could one cat do against a cat who can die multiple times and not be changed much? I mean seriously, what did you expect us to do, go against everything we have been taught since we were kits?" She said simply.
( @Broken Madness )

Last edited by Akari; February 21st, 2018 at 11:27 AM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:29 PM
Idk

"stay here and don't run away like last time" DarkLeaf mewed looking at the kit and trotted over to Crow again "Can you stay with the kit?" She asked him trusting him to look after Palm 'I have to see if Fadedtails ok maybe if I and her team up on Deathheart we can take him down. I mean he did eat and kill the clan' she shuttered at the thought.
@RosePelt145
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:59 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Palm was still frightened from the fall, but he was slowly calming down. The kits eyelids grew heavy and sat down. He leaned against Darkleaf and he let out a loud purr that was slowly getting softer with each moment that passed.
He opened his jaws in a small yawn. Palm's purr died as he began to fall asleep next to Darkleaf. He shook his head and yawned again, trying to stay awake. He climbed to his paws and walked in circles. His pace slowed down as he walked. The little kit yawned again, then returned to Darkleaf's side. He let out a purr and scooted closer to her belly. Palm felt like this cat was his mother, but he knew that want true, as far as he knew his mother was dead. Palm shook his head, trying to clear the thought.
He exhaled softly as he fell asleep next to Darkleaf's side.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 21st, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 05:48 PM
Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Palm was still frightened from the fall, but he was slowly calming down. The kits eyelids grew heavy and sat down. He leaned against Darkleaf and he let out a loud purr that was slowly getting softer with each moment that passed.
He opened his jaws in a small yawn. Palm's purr died as he began to fall asleep next to Darkleaf. He shook his head and yawned again, trying to stay awake. He climbed to his paws and walked in circles. His pace slowed down as he walked. The little kit yawned again, then returned to Darkleaf's side. He let out a purr and scooted closer to her belly. Palm felt like this cat was his mother, but he knew that want true, as far as he knew his mother was dead. Palm shook his head, trying to clear the thought.
He exhaled softly as he fell asleep next to Darkleaf's side.
DarkLeaf looked at the kit sleeping beside her belly and tried not to 'aww' in cuteness. He looked so peaceful she smiled gently and she was promising to protect him in her head she just hoped Deathheart wouldn't hurt Fadedtail and look for Palm. But she would protect him even if she had to fight Deathheart. DarkLeaf's tail curled around Palm and she stayed awake deciding to scan the area for any cats who wanted to mess with her or hurt Palm.