Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: February Gathering

Goldenpaw shook her head. “No, just me.” She let out a sigh. “Two of my siblings died as soon as they were born, and the other one got eaten by a fox...” The apprentice sat down and was silent.

Character Site

Old February 17th, 2018, 06:08 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Goldenpaw shook her head. “No, just me.” She let out a sigh. “Two of my siblings died as soon as they were born, and the other one got eaten by a fox...” The apprentice sat down and was silent.
“Oh... That’s too bad.” Snowbranch painfully remembered her upbringing. Her mother, a rouge, had given birth to her with a cat named Rowanbranch from Skyclan. When her mother believed her kit to be raised better with her father, she left her with Skyclan. Her father had already died, and Snow had been found by a patrol off the edge of the territory. Renamed Snowkit, she had been born clanner, only finding her heritage not a blockage in her path towards being the best Skyclan Warrior there ever was. “I used to imagine I had siblings, and I used to pretend I would play mossball with them.” She mused to Goldenpaw.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:00 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
On the way to the gathering, Harrierclaw had stuck to the back of the group as they crossed the territory. He was mentally exhausted after the ordeal with his mother, and decided rather than taking up space at the front, it would be easier for everyone if the tabby-and-white tom tromped along at his own pace a fox-length behind. On the outside he seemed like his normal stoic self, straight face and pointed ears, but he still yearned for his nest. Once the gathering was over, the WindClanner was sure that he'd fall asleep as soon as his chin hit the grass, if not just walking on the way home. When they got to the Seastones, Harrierclaw sat off to one side, leaning way back on his haunches to keep himself alert as he looked at the crowd of cats- surprisingly smaller than he was used to. It took a moment before it hit that neither ShadowClan nor ThunderClan had arrived, and his tail thunked noisily on the stone behind him uneasily.
Nimblewhisker let out a happy chirp upon seeing his brother's backside. One would probably wonder why he had been so behind his clan on getting to Seastones and that had been simple. He had been planning on skipping to talk to someone but, that someone had never shown up. So he defeated had decided to just go meet his clanmates at the gathering and hope that if anyone asked why he was so late he could just brush it off as getting distracted and straining away from the group. Nimblewhisker then quickly scanned around making sure he didn't see the watchful gaze of his mother knowing that if she saw him talking to Harrierclaw it would just end up with both of them in trouble. When no sharp amber eyes met his own he quickly let out a sigh of relief pleased that any small talk with Harrierclaw wouldn't end up awkward or forced because of it.

"Hey, Harrierclaw how's it going?" Nimblewhisker inquired still standing behind his brother and realizing that despite living in the same clan the two hardly interacted much as of late.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 07:03 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:15 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker let out a happy chirp upon seeing his brother's backside. One would probably wonder why he had been so behind his clan on getting to Seastones and that had been simple. He had been planning on skipping to talk to someone but, that someone had never shown up. So he defeated had decided to just go meet his clanmates at the gathering and hope that if anyone asked why he was so late he could just brush it off as getting distracted and straining away from the group. Nimblewhisker then quickly scanned around making sure he didn't see the watchful gaze of his mother knowing that if she saw him talking to Harrierclaw it would just end up with both of them in trouble. When no sharp amber eyes met his own he quickly let out a sigh of relief pleased that any small talk with Harrierclaw wouldn't end up awkward or forced because of it.

"Hey, Harrierclaw how's it going?" Nimblewhisker inquired still standing behind his brother and realizing that despite living in the same clan the two hardly interacted much as of late.
Not exactly a social cat, Harrierclaw was just as content sitting at the edge rather than mingling closer to the center of the stones. He watched with a humbled expression as apprentices and older warriors talked to each other, some happily, some concerned over the two missing clans. It wasn't until Nimblewhisker made himself known that the tabby realized there was even someone there. Harrierclaw teasingly leaned his head back so he was looking at the pointed tom almost upside down.
"Oh, it's going." He meowed, but knitted his brow, "I left Mom in the care of Surgestorm."
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:38 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Not exactly a social cat, Harrierclaw was just as content sitting at the edge rather than mingling closer to the center of the stones. He watched with a humbled expression as apprentices and older warriors talked to each other, some happily, some concerned over the two missing clans. It wasn't until Nimblewhisker made himself known that the tabby realized there was even someone there. Harrierclaw teasingly leaned his head back so he was looking at the pointed tom almost upside down.
"Oh, it's going." He meowed, but knitted his brow, "I left Mom in the care of Surgestorm."

"Oh..I umm... w-why? She didn't seem in bad health last time I saw her." He mewed, not really knowing how to tackle the subject. Gorsebird wasn't by any means old so it wasn't like he was to expect it either. "Hey, do you have any idea where ShadowClan and ThunderClan are?" He asked not knowing an immediate reason why the two clans would be absent.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 07:39 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Riverclan began to pour into the clearing moments after the first powerful scents of fish caught Shinefang's nostrils. And my did the new Riverclan leader look... large. The old tom snorted, glancing around for Juniperpaw. She couldn't be far behind the rest of her clan. Shinefang's ear gave a twitch as Blazingstar leapt onto the stone, insisting that they begin the Gathering at once. "Oh good. The kitwit is here," he murmured under his breath. Still, he couldn't deny that he liked the idea of wrapping up this meet and greet and getting back to his den.

@AbsurdJinx

Old February 17th, 2018, 07:54 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post

"Oh..I umm... w-why? She didn't seem in bad health last time I saw her." He mewed, not really knowing how to tackle the subject. Gorsebird wasn't by any means old so it wasn't like he was to expect it either. "Hey, do you have any idea where ShadowClan and ThunderClan are?" He asked not knowing an immediate reason why the two clans would be absent.
The tom flipped his head right-way round with a quiet crick, though didn't look directly at his brother when he answered, instead looking out up at the grey clouds milling in the sky.
"I think... Maybe there might be something going on with her pregnancy? I, uh, I don't know too much about it." He couldn't help but feel guilty about coming to the gathering, Gorsebird would probably go nuts, but it was a chance for him to catch his breath a bit. "But she's in good paws."

When Nimblewhisker asked about the other clans, Harrierclaw just shook his head plainly. Who knew with them anyway, both clans had a bad habit of getting into trouble.
"I don't know, but there's probably trouble brewing... What have you been up to? I see you come and go from camp but we don't exactly... Talk."
It felt a little funny to bring up, as in fact, Harrierclaw had talked more than any day that moon.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:07 PM
so nasty

Quote:
The tom flipped his head right-way round with a quiet crick, though didn't look directly at his brother when he answered, instead looking out up at the grey clouds milling in the sky.
"I think... Maybe there might be something going on with her pregnancy? I, uh, I don't know too much about it." He couldn't help but feel guilty about coming to the gathering, Gorsebird would probably go nuts, but it was a chance for him to catch his breath a bit. "But she's in good paws."

When Nimblewhisker asked about the other clans, Harrierclaw just shook his head plainly. Who knew with them anyway, both clans had a bad habit of getting into trouble.
"I don't know, but there's probably trouble brewing... What have you been up to? I see you come and go from camp but we don't exactly... Talk."
It felt a little funny to bring up, as in fact, Harrierclaw had talked more than any day that moon.
Nimblewhisker couldn't really keep the confusion from his eyes, "Wait she's pregnant again? Streamkit and Tawnykit are what three moons old? She waited for a whole fourteen moons to have them after us and now she's just having more!?" Nimblewhisker questioned, honestly somewhat hurt by the whole situation. It kinda felt to him at least like Gorsebird was trying to replace him and Harrierclaw.

"Ah, not much I just hunted, flirted a bit and patroled. Like usual." He said casually, trying to distance himself from the previous conversation.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 03:52 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:10 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Shadepaw bounced up and down, her paws unable to hold still. It felt strange not to be walking near her mentor. Instead, Buttercupbreeze was striding near the front of the pack, her creamy fur a ghostly figure in the moonlight. Shadepaw blended right in. She barely was a flicker of movement, aside from her eyes. The whole clan was bristling with unrest. Shadepaw hadn’t taken place in the war, but her clanmates had come back with enough scratches and bloody wounds to show her how deep the clans resentment ran. She herself had witnessed the battle patrol go out, and return after a day’s of fighting, battered and bloody. She was just glad she hadn’t had to take part in it. But, tonight would be worse. Nothing was worse than losing. Even being bloody and scarred never stung as much as the bitter wounds of defeat, especially when you were the invader. She looked around at the other apprentices, hoping to see the friendly gaze of Silentpaw. Shadepaw couldn’t wait to go to her SECOND gathering! If it was as fun as the first, she would definitely enjoy it.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 17th, 2018, 09:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang arrived at seastones with his head high, holding his breath to keep from grunting as he walked. The air was cold and dark clouds dotted the sky. Cold and rain were a bad combination for his legs. But he’d taken his willowbark and added a single poppy seed. He may no longer serve Skyclan as a warrior, but he was proud like one and wouldn’t show weakness to the other clans. Especially not now while things were so tense. The old tom was quite as the cats of Skyclan crowded into seastones. So far, it was just them, the clan who had been neutral in all the fighting, the clan some mousebrained cats may point a claw toward if loses had be grievous. He took his spot near the front of the crowd where the medicine cats stood, and there he folded his tail over his paws and waited.
(Hope you don't mind if I join you~)

Surgestorm shuffled into the clearing, smiling despite everything going on. However, beyond an easy-going expression, he was tense and uncertain. Yellow orbs were directly upward to the sky, eyeing the dark clouds in the distance. StarClan was obviously angry, but he didn't know why. After a moment, he made his way to the front of the crowd, noticing Shinefang had been the first medicine cat to arrive. The tom hadn't talked much to the SkyClan medicine cat since he was fairly new to the job, but only hesitated a moment before choosing to sit next to the older tom. "Nice to see you are well," He meowed in greeting, ignorant of the pain the other was in - at least for the moment. The skilled medicine cat would see the next time the other moved, knowing from moons of seeing his elders try to hide their pain. "How have things been in SkyClan?"

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread