Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 05:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:57 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM

Old February 21st, 2018, 07:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
You really want to roleplay with me don't you XD??)

Starbelly turned at Patchcry's voice. He noticed Wishpaw stalking away and figured she was up to her usual antics. "What is it Patchcry?" He mewed, loud enough for her to hear.
Bored..)
The tortoiseshell she cat blinked and looked over at the deputy she trotted up to him flicking her tail a few times her ears pointed forward " I was wondering if there was anything I could do or if you need help with anything " she meowed her tone was serious she dipped her head as she was in front of him

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:00 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Bored..)
The tortoiseshell she cat blinked and looked over at the deputy she trotted up to him flicking her tail a few times her ears pointed forward " I was wondering if there was anything I could do or if you need help with anything " she meowed her tone was serious she dipped her head as she was in front of him
Starbelly tilted his head in thought, "You know, that is a good question. How would you like leading a hunting patrol?" He said decisively, "Take the new warriors. Fawncreek, Brackenheart, and Gatorjaws." Starbelly dipped his head towards the trio.

@Boba Fett

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:09 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Starbelly tilted his head in thought, "You know, that is a good question. How would you like leading a hunting patrol?" He said decisively, "Take the new warriors. Fawncreek, Brackenheart, and Gatorjaws." Starbelly dipped his head towards the trio.

@Boba Fett
Fawncreek and Brackenheart are about to go out on a patrol, but Gatorjaws is free!)

Gatorjaws paced up and down. He didn't realize his first moments as a warrior were going to be Sooo... Boring...
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:21 PM

Quote:

@Boba Fett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Fawncreek and Brackenheart are about to go out on a patrol, but Gatorjaws is free!)

Gatorjaws paced up and down. He didn't realize his first moments as a warrior were going to be Sooo... Boring...
Patchcry ears perked up and nodded quickly " id love to . Thank you starbelly I'll get on to it right away " she meowed she dipped her head again and took off in search for gatorjaws her eyes scanned the place again she skidded to a halt and spotted the new warrior she flicked her tail again and twitched her whiskers as well she held her head high " gatorjaws! Starbelly wants me to take you on a hunting patrol are you up for it? " she shouted/asked so the tom could hear her with a tilt of her head

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Patchcry ears perked up and nodded quickly " id love to . Thank you starbelly I'll get on to it right away " she meowed she dipped her head again and took off in search for gatorjaws her eyes scanned the place again she skidded to a halt and spotted the new warrior she flicked her tail again and twitched her whiskers as well she held her head high " gatorjaws! Starbelly wants me to take you on a hunting patrol are you up for it? " she shouted/asked so the tom could hear her with a tilt of her head
Gatorjaws perked up as he was asked on a date hunting patrol, maybe it wasn't going to be so boring after all,"Of course! I'd love to go on a date hunting patrol!" He replied enthusiastically as he bounded up to Patchcry. But then he remembered that he wasn't an apprentice anymore and he stopped and walked calmly towards her instead, ready for the date hunting patrol.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws perked up as he was asked on a date hunting patrol, maybe it wasn't going to be so boring after all,"Of course! I'd love to go on a date hunting patrol!" He replied enthusiastically as he bounded up to Patchcry. But then he remembered that he wasn't an apprentice anymore and he stopped and walked calmly towards her instead, ready for the date hunting patrol.
Patchcry had a small smile watching gatorjaws bound up to her he looked as if he were an apprentice again she chuckled " no need to hide your excitement gatorjaws I don't mind " she meowed calmly her tail curling and uncurling a few times to be honest she was just as excited to go hunting since all she has done was talk to an apprentice who had no clue what irony was and she has just been sitting around camp as well. Which to her made her feel useless in a way. She turned around facing the direction of the territory and looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws " ready? So tell me how was your ceremony ? Couldn't really see because of everyone else was in the way " she meowed with a tail flick

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Patchcry had a small smile watching gatorjaws bound up to her he looked as if he were an apprentice again she chuckled " no need to hide your excitement gatorjaws I don't mind " she meowed calmly her tail curling and uncurling a few times to be honest she was just as excited to go hunting since all she has done was talk to an apprentice who had no clue what irony was and she has just been sitting around camp as well. Which to her made her feel useless in a way. She turned around facing the direction of the territory and looked over her shoulder at gatorjaws " ready? So tell me how was your ceremony ? Couldn't really see because of everyone else was in the way " she meowed with a tail flick
Gatorjaws turned his head away,"Okay!" He laughed, then he looked back at her,"Ready! Oh! Well, it was amazing! I'm so proud of myself and my siblings!" He mewed, looking genuinely happy and excited,"Anyone else coming on patrol with us!?" He mewed eagerly.
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws turned his head away,"Okay!" He laughed, then he looked back at her,"Ready! Oh! Well, it was amazing! I'm so proud of myself and my siblings!" He mewed, looking genuinely happy and excited,"Anyone else coming on patrol with us!?" He mewed eagerly.
Patchcry shook her head " no. No one else since your siblings , Deathheart and tearfall are on another patrol . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed she started walking to the territory she looked ahead not looking at gatorjaws . She flicked an ear " is this your first time hunting? " she asked

Old February 21st, 2018, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Patchcry shook her head " no. No one else since your siblings , Deathheart and tearfall are on another patrol . And I'm glad you enjoyed it " she meowed she started walking to the territory she looked ahead not looking at gatorjaws . She flicked an ear " is this your first time hunting? " she asked
Gatorjaws followed Patchcry, exited for the patrol,"Well, no, I've hunted before... Just never as a warrior!" He replied, still obviously excited.
Old February 21st, 2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Gatorjaws followed Patchcry, exited for the patrol,"Well, no, I've hunted before... Just never as a warrior!" He replied, still obviously excited.
She chuckled which turned into a small laugh " oh? Being a apprentice or warrior makes no difference . It's hunting either way. What makes it so different that your hunting as a warrior if I may ask? " she asked and looked at him with a smile she spotted a lot of trees not far from where they were at they were close to the territory .