Today 12:46 AM
A Spotted Heart [VA]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:43 AM

Old February 16th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Cannoli and Darkleaf's hunting ground (ask to join)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cannoli placed the squirrel at the roots of a tree. She could now hear the mouse shuffling and taste its musky scent. She crept toward it, carefully.

The grass rustled around her and snow crunched beneath her paws. The mouse's head jerked up. Oh, no! She sprang forward but landed just short of the furry creature. It slipped into a hole at the roots of a bush. Cannoli fished her paw into the hole, but the mouse was long gone.

She sat back with a huff. "I apologize, Darkleaf. I missed the mouse."
"It's ok" DarkLeaf said getting up and stretching "I messed up the first time to" She meowed gently "We can take a break and wander around awhile if you want too" DarkLeaf suggested and smiled at the siamese. @Casual Scribbles

Last edited by Dark Queen; February 16th, 2018 at 03:16 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
"It's ok" DarkLeaf said getting up and stretching "I messed up the first time to" She meowed gently "We can take a break and wander around awhile if you want too" DarkLeaf suggested and smiled at the siamese. @Casual Scribbles
Cannoli smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course. Thank you." She stood and stretched. She was surprised to find her muscles were sore from holding the stalking position for so long.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli smiled and nodded. "Yes, of course. Thank you." She stood and stretched. She was surprised to find her muscles were sore from holding the stalking position for so long.
DarkLeaf padded her way deeper into the forest, the deeper they got the darker it got "I love when the forest gets dark" she purred to herself a bit.
Old March 4th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
DarkLeaf padded her way deeper into the forest, the deeper they got the darker it got "I love when the forest gets dark" she purred to herself a bit.
Cannoli followed Darkleaf tentatively, finding it harder and harder to put one paw in front of the other. She began to tremble as the branches above and around them began to weave more tightly around them, blocking out the light. She trusted Darkleaf, at least enough to no longer be wary, but this was beginning to look more and more like the dark, scary movies her housefolk and their friends would watch on the moving image box. "Erm," she mewed in a trembling voice. She winced at having used a filler word. She hadn't used one of those since she was a kit. "Darkleaf, I apologize for the interruption, but may we head back please? The dark is making me a slight bit uncomfortable."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old March 4th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli followed Darkleaf tentatively, finding it harder and harder to put one paw in front of the other. She began to tremble as the branches above and around them began to weave more tightly around them, blocking out the light. She trusted Darkleaf, at least enough to no longer be wary, but this was beginning to look more and more like the dark, scary movies her housefolk and their friends would watch on the moving image box. "Erm," she mewed in a trembling voice. She winced at having used a filler word. She hadn't used one of those since she was a kit. "Darkleaf, I apologize for the interruption, but may we head back please? The dark is making me a slight bit uncomfortable."
"Huh? Ok" DarkLeaf whined Abit and headed back and it got lighter and lighter as they walked back until she noticed it was almost sundown the calico sighed a little and pounced on a mouse biting into uts spine and ate it happily.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
"Huh? Ok" DarkLeaf whined Abit and headed back and it got lighter and lighter as they walked back until she noticed it was almost sundown the calico sighed a little and pounced on a mouse biting into uts spine and ate it happily.
Cannoli sighed in relief and padded back with the other she-cat. She licked the blue bandana around her neck, finding comfort in the rasp of her tongue against the coarse material. She noticed the setting sun and her eyes widened. "Oh, no!" she meowed. "I'm very sorry, Darkleaf, but you'll have to excuse me! I need to get home or my housefolk will worry."

Old March 4th, 2018, 07:10 PM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli sighed in relief and padded back with the other she-cat. She licked the blue bandana around her neck, finding comfort in the rasp of her tongue against the coarse material. She noticed the setting sun and her eyes widened. "Oh, no!" she meowed. "I'm very sorry, Darkleaf, but you'll have to excuse me! I need to get home or my housefolk will worry."
DarkLeaf nodded understandingly "See you tomorrow?" She asked kinda like a question the calico climbed a tree and settled herself on to thick branch. Her tail swished as the sun went down more until the moon came out shining in a spot, it was dark and DarkLeaf loved it.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
DarkLeaf nodded understandingly "See you tomorrow?" She asked kinda like a question the calico climbed a tree and settled herself on to thick branch. Her tail swished as the sun went down more until the moon came out shining in a spot, it was dark and DarkLeaf loved it.
Cannoli nodded. "Yes, of course. Feel free to eat the squirrel I caught, too. I don't believe my housefolk will appreciate me bringing one back for them." She padded off in the direction of twolegplace and home.

Old March 4th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Idk

Quote:

Cannoli nodded. "Yes, of course. Feel free to eat the squirrel I caught, too. I don't believe my housefolk will appreciate me bringing one back for them." She padded off in the direction of twolegplace and home.
DarkLeaf waved by to her friend by swishing her tail slightly she layed her head down and tried to sleep but couldn't. She jumped down and walked around for awhile trying to tire herself.

Last edited by Dark Queen; March 4th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.