Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:30 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 06:25 PM
WindClan Territory
by Lillith
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:22 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM

Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default capture my heart ♡ private

andwin lee
@Sasukewolf (madness)

yawning, a young male pulled a sketchbook from a satchel held over his shoulder. he rubbed his nose, sniffing quietly and grabbing a sharpened pencil. the boy, by the age of twenty-seven, was an artist who lived within the city of erie, located in pennsylvania. he went by the name of andwin lee, and stood tall at the height of six foot. andwin was an artist, spending his free time going out into the city and sketching anything he found unique and beautiful. his hair was short and wavy, dyed a jet black to contrast against his pale skin. freckles dotted his nose while a soft smile curled upon his thin lips. andwin wore a baby blue sweatshirt, black jeans and white converse, also having a brown leather satchel that carried his artistic belongings. for jewelry, the male wore a necklace that held a small locket passed down from his mother and a tiny gauge that pierced his left ear.

a sigh breached his lips as he began to sketch the scene of the park around him, settled on a bench and watching snow drift to the ground. his gloves, which had the fingers cut off, rustled against the sketchbook's paper as he quickly drew every detail to the best of his ability, wanting to work on his realism. with a small snort, andwin removed a long, black scarf from his satchel and wrapped it around his neck, shielding his nose and mouth from the cold. normally, nobody who was smart would be outside in such cold temperatures, but andwin was determined to sketch one thing from the park each day. some may call him insane, others would smile with an expression of interest towards his determination. there was no in between.

make an adjustment here, shade that in, fix that line- it's too curvy. he went through this routine everyday, sketching and then fixing before he did the final lineart. once finished with the adjustments, andwin put his sketchbook away in favor of allowing his fingers to warm up. snow fell into his hair, creating quite a contrast between the white and black pigment. this was going to be a long winter, he could tell. it had only begun to be officially winter a month ago, and snow already covered the ground and added to the icy temperature.

Last edited by lio; January 3rd, 2018 at 11:04 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 11:12 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: capture my heart ♡ private

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post

andwin lee
@Sasukewolf (madness)

yawning, a young male pulled a sketchbook from a satchel held over his shoulder. he rubbed his nose, sniffing quietly and grabbing a sharpened pencil. the boy, by the age of twenty-seven, was an artist who lived within the city of erie, located in pennsylvania. he went by the name of andwin lee, and stood tall at the height of six foot. andwin was an artist, spending his free time going out into the city and sketching anything he found unique and beautiful. his hair was short and wavy, dyed a jet black to contrast against his pale skin. freckles dotted his nose while a soft smile curled upon his thin lips. andwin wore a baby blue sweatshirt, black jeans and white converse, also having a brown leather satchel that carried his artistic belongings. for jewelry, the male wore a necklace that held a small locket passed down from his mother and a
tiny gauge that pierced his left ear.

a sigh breached his lips as he began to sketch the scene of the park around him, settled on a bench and watching snow drift to the ground. his gloves, which had the fingers cut off, rustled against the sketchbook's paper as he quickly drew every detail to the best of his ability, wanting to work on his realism. with a small snort, andwin removed a long, black scarf from his satchel and wrapped it around his neck, shielding his nose and mouth from the cold. normally, nobody who was smart would be outside in such cold temperatures, but andwin was determined to sketch one thing from the park each day. some may call him insane, others would smile with an expression of interest towards his determination. there was no in between.

make an adjustment here, shade that in, fix that line- it's too curvy. he went through this routine everyday, sketching and then fixing before he did the final lineart. once finished with the adjustments, andwin put his sketchbook away in favor of allowing his fingers to warm up. snow fell into his hair, creating quite a contrast between the white and black pigment. this was going to be a long winter, he could tell. it had only begun to be officially winter a month ago, and snow already covered the ground and added to the icy temperature.

Anapos wolfheart
Suddenly a sound of a camera can be heard, it came from a interesting looking man, and that sound came from the camera he held straight towards Andwin. His hair black and messy as his clothes and his eyes as green as emeralds, he suddenly blushes a bit realizing what he just did.
Oh! Forgive me, you just looked so stunning I just had to capture it... it’s quite rare to see a beautiful lad like you.. names Anapos and again forgive me.” He Says in a rather husky voice but thick with His British roots.
Anapos was a student in a university nearby, a rather interesting man. His work has already made it big and in many art shows and even animal companies yet he somehow has remind hidden from this. He doesn’t take jobs and just does what he feels is best really. A man with a soul that can’t stop but today was quite unlikely from the usually quiet guy.
He wasn’t the type of guy to simply stop and take a picture of someone since his work didn’t go around people yet somehow he ended up taking a picture of him. He could’ve just moved on and look for something more him yet .. he took a picture of him. He did had his eye on him when he saw him and out of pure instinct... he took a picture. Now the normally cool headed and quiet man, was blushing out of embarrassment over what he just did. He rubs the back of his head and looks at him “ .... would you like to see it? .... the picture I took?” He asks shyly unsure if that’s what he’s supposed to say! This is his first time talking to someone outside of his job! Yet he took a picture! He felt like such a fool and for some reason his heart skipped a beat.

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 3rd, 2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:39 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Anapos wolfheart
Suddenly a sound of a camera can be heard, it came from a interesting looking man, and that sound came from the camera he held straight towards Andwin. His hair black and messy as his clothes and his eyes as green as emeralds, he suddenly blushes a bit realizing what he just did.
Oh! Forgive me, you just looked so stunning I just had to capture it... it’s quite rare to see a beautiful lad like you.. names Anapos and again forgive me.” He Says in a rather husky voice but thick with His British roots.
Anapos was a student in a university nearby, a rather interesting man. His work has already made it big and in many art shows and even animal companies yet he somehow has remind hidden from this. He doesn’t take jobs and just does what he feels is best really. A man with a soul that can’t stop but today was quite unlikely from the usually quiet guy.
He wasn’t the type of guy to simply stop and take a picture of someone since his work didn’t go around people yet somehow he ended up taking a picture of him. He could’ve just moved on and look for something more him yet .. he took a picture of him. He did had his eye on him when he saw him and out of pure instinct... he took a picture. Now the normally cool headed and quiet man, was blushing out of embarrassment over what he just did. He rubs the back of his head and looks at him “ .... would you like to see it? .... the picture I took?” He asks shyly unsure if that’s what he’s supposed to say! This is his first time talking to someone outside of his job! Yet he took a picture! He felt like such a fool and for some reason his heart skipped a beat.
♡ oof this is short sorry ♡

andwin jumped as he heard the shutter click of a picture being taken. he sat there on the bench, staring up at anapos with a look of fear. shocked, the male squeaked and quickly moved to cover his face. "why would i want to see a picture that a complete stranger took of me?" andwin squealed, peeking through his fingers at the other man. dark blue eyes held a look of both surprise and anger, a golden hue swirling within them. he frowned beneath the scarf and furrowed his brows. "no matter what you think of them, it is very rude to take a picture of someone without their permission." his hair waved up in a breeze before falling over his hands, still located over his face. andwin could see the clear embarrassment held in the photographer's expression, but he ignored that fact in order to make his problem seen. "many people don't like pictures, and especially not from random strangers," he argued, eyes narrowed.
Old January 5th, 2018, 08:34 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
♡ oof this is short sorry ♡

andwin jumped as he heard the shutter click of a picture being taken. he sat there on the bench, staring up at anapos with a look of fear. shocked, the male squeaked and quickly moved to cover his face. "why would i want to see a picture that a complete stranger took of me?" andwin squealed, peeking through his fingers at the other man. dark blue eyes held a look of both surprise and anger, a golden hue swirling within them. he frowned beneath the scarf and furrowed his brows. "no matter what you think of them, it is very rude to take a picture of someone without their permission." his hair waved up in a breeze before falling over his hands, still located over his face. andwin could see the clear embarrassment held in the photographer's expression, but he ignored that fact in order to make his problem seen. "many people don't like pictures, and especially not from random strangers," he argued, eyes narrowed.
Anaoos laughs softly ".... yes forgive besides..." he looks at the photo he took and sighs softly his photographer self showing " this doesn't capture your beauty, grace and wise looks. its not good enough to be seen" he says deleting it. he smiles softly " forgive me little angel. I couldn't help myself when I see beauty. please.. would you mind if I take a other in a better place?" he asks calmly. " again forgive I simply couldn't help myself"
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:38 PM
the tale of six.

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness)

"what? no! of course not, you creep!" andwin shouted and stood up, his hands lowering. he growled and spun around, beginning to run away. all he needed was to reach his apartment, which was only across the street from the park. the male ran with all the speed he could muster, breathing heavily. as he crossed the street, andwin didn't notice a car soaring down the road until it hit him with a sickening crack. a shriek tore through the air and his form fell to the ground, still and silent. the artist's chest heaved slowly, the tiniest of hints to show that he was still alive. andwin laid there, unconscious, his body contorted as a drip of blood slipped from his mouth. his satchel lay spewed about, it's contents laying soaked from the melted snow across the road. the car had already disappeared, driver taken by fear of being arrested for hitting someone while driving drunk, having come from a party.
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
♡ @Sasukewolf (madness)

"what? no! of course not, you creep!" andwin shouted and stood up, his hands lowering. he growled and spun around, beginning to run away. all he needed was to reach his apartment, which was only across the street from the park. the male ran with all the speed he could muster, breathing heavily. as he crossed the street, andwin didn't notice a car soaring down the road until it hit him with a sickening crack. a shriek tore through the air and his form fell to the ground, still and silent. the artist's chest heaved slowly, the tiniest of hints to show that he was still alive. andwin laid there, unconscious, his body contorted as a drip of blood slipped from his mouth. his satchel lay spewed about, it's contents laying soaked from the melted snow across the road. the car had already disappeared, driver taken by fear of being arrested for hitting someone while driving drunk, having come from a party.
Why?! XD) Anapos quickly followed him and he did see the car driving rather fast. He tried to run to at least push him away but ... he heard the loud crack and andwin in a pool of blood. His eyes widened but he immediately began to take action, carefully carrying Andwin “ I’l get you help lad I saw a hospital a while back!” He Says coolly but rather quickly as he picked up the artists satchel. He begins to run, the man finally was happy that the work out he had a while back worked out. His breathing was slow but slowly getting heavy as he neared the hospital soon he kicks the doors downs “ We need help immediately! This man was hit by a car and he’s injured badly!” He yells loudly and desperately