Today 03:18 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM

Old December 29th, 2017, 09:02 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Chains of insanity (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Shs nods slowly “ .... your problem is my problem. Raven I’ve fallen in love with you and only you and that means I’m perfectly willing to die for you. I’ve already gained enough scars just to get here and I’m than willing to get more..... but I know someone who can help. He’s a much better tamer than I and Is a very powerful guy however... he’s a bit how to say sassy in a way..” she says with a soft smile “ he can help us”
Raven looked down and grunted she didn't like the thought of sliver being...killed by her. She backed up and looked at her in the eye her own showing unease and a bit of fear " what if he cant. I don't want you being hurt more " she said " what if I do hurt you? I'm pretty sure most people won't mind killing me instead of helping me " she said a bit quickly . Her head started pounding again she winced and almost fell to her knees

anger - and you will hurt her so might as well do it now . You thought we left you? Ha! You can't escape Destiny raven!
Insanity - tic tock says the clock! C'mon rae rae! Times running out hahahahaha

Raven growled she shook her head a few times and hissed in pain.She opened her eyes and instead of the normal blue they were dark red. They looked a bit insane . She wasn't in her demonic form no. But when she is being controlled by her other self her eyes are dark red instead of blue. She grinned and looked at sliver . @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 29th, 2017 at 09:55 AM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 09:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven looked down and grunted she didn't like the thought of sliver being...killed by her. She backed up and looked at her in the eye her own showing unease and a bit of fear " what if he cant. I don't want you being hurt more " she said " what if I do hurt you? I'm pretty sure most people won't mind killing me instead of helping me " she said a bit quickly . Her head started pounding again she winced and almost fell to her knees

anger - and you will hurt her so might as well do it now . You thought we left you? Ha! You can't escape Destiny raven!
Insanity - tic tock says the clock! C'mon rae rae! Times running out hahahahaha

Raven growled she shook her head a few times and hissed in pain.She opened her eyes and instead of the normal blue they were dark red. They looked a bit insane . She wasn't in her demonic form no. But when she is being controlled by her other self her eyes are dark red instead of blue. She grinned and looked at sliver . @Sasukewolf (madness)
Her eyes glowed a bit “ he can I know he can. Don’t forget-“ she growls a bit when she noticed her eyes dark red like blood. Her eyes glowed dangerously “ ...... why can’t you just leave her be? Why must you torment a angel?” She asks coldly her shadow slowly changing
Old December 29th, 2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Her eyes glowed a bit “ he can I know he can. Don’t forget-“ she growls a bit when she noticed her eyes dark red like blood. Her eyes glowed dangerously “ ...... why can’t you just leave her be? Why must you torment a angel?” She asks coldly her shadow slowly changing
This only made raven laugh madly did that girl seriously just say Angel ? She laughed so much that she had to take a few minutes to catch her breath she looked up at sliver again and started walking around her
" you honestly think that she's an angel ? Hahah! Wow this is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say and I torment because its fun! But my dear she's no Angel she's had darkness follow her ever since she was a child . we are one .we are the same person , if you kill us...you kill raven. " she said and her red eyes glowed a bit as she looked over at sliver again with a insane looking grin @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; December 29th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 11:38 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
This only made raven laugh madly did that girl seriously just say Angel ? She laughed so much that she had to take a few minutes to catch her breath she looked up at sliver again and started walking around her
" you honestly think that she's an angel ? Hahah! Wow this is the funniest thing I've ever heard you say and I torment because its fun! But my dear she's no Angel she's had darkness follow her ever since she was a child . we are one .we are the same person , if you kill us...you kill raven. " she said and her red eyes glowed a bit as she looked over at sliver again with a insane looking grin @Sasukewolf (madness)
She laughs darkly “ so? Doesn’t mean a damn thing..you two made me work a lot just to get rid of you two. “ she says calmly as her eyes glowed and her shadow grows “ I had to take a damn god but it’s worth it I mean you two should know her well the guardian of heaven right?”
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:
She laughs darkly “ so? Doesn’t mean a damn thing..you two made me work a lot just to get rid of you two. “ she says calmly as her eyes glowed and her shadow grows “ I had to take a damn god but it’s worth it I mean you two should know her well the guardian of heaven right?”
Raven growled demonicaly now she bared her teeth
" never speak of her! This is our home now this shall be the greatest of all tests!you shall see your ' Angel ' break down into dust , you shall see your precious raven be tortured by madness and become the beast she is or you'll just have to kill her as well along with every other beast you faced pick your poison " raven snarled and was in sliver face she smirked and waved goodbye she blinked and her eyes now returned to her normal blue . Raven blinked in confusion and gulped she backed up slowly now " i..I'm ... " she said she was just too shocked to say anything else at the moment shocked that she let her other self take control for that small amount of time

Old December 29th, 2017, 12:45 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Quote:
Raven growled demonicaly now she bared her teeth
" never speak of her! This is our home now this shall be the greatest of all tests!you shall see your ' Angel ' break down into dust , you shall see your precious raven be tortured by madness and become the beast she is or you'll just have to kill her as well along with every other beast you faced pick your poison " raven snarled and was in sliver face she smirked and waved goodbye she blinked and her eyes now returned to her normal blue . Raven blinked in confusion and gulped she backed up slowly now " i..I'm ... " she said she was just too shocked to say anything else at the moment shocked that she let her other self take control for that small amount of time
She begins to suddenly hold her close kissing her head “ let’s go now before cielo gets.... bored”
Old December 29th, 2017, 12:56 PM

Quote:
She begins to suddenly hold her close kissing her head “ let’s go now before cielo gets.... bored”
Raven blinked again " whos this cielo? " she asked and quickly pulled back she just didn't feel ..like she could be trusted . She needed to leave before things get worse before she hurt the one thing she cares about
Im Not Gonna Let her Be Hurt Ill ...leave when She Least Espects
" And You..saw...it Still Amazes Me That Your By My Side...even Though At Times I Dont Feel Worthy" she Said And Looked Down

Old December 29th, 2017, 01:07 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven blinked again " whos this cielo? " she asked and quickly pulled back she just didn't feel ..like she could be trusted . She needed to leave before things get worse before she hurt the one thing she cares about
Im Not Gonna Let her Be Hurt Ill ...leave when She Least Espects
" And You..saw...it Still Amazes Me That Your By My Side...even Though At Times I Dont Feel Worthy" she Said And Looked Down
She smiles softly “ ... you’ll see her soon. Come let’s go my love. He can’t wait for long. “ she kisses her head “ and don’t worry.... I’ll always love you no matter what. You’re always worthy to me okay?”
Old December 29th, 2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
She smiles softly “ ... you’ll see her soon. Come let’s go my love. He can’t wait for long. “ she kisses her head “ and don’t worry.... I’ll always love you no matter what. You’re always worthy to me okay?”
Raven sighed and nodded with a smile if this person can help her then she will give it a shot . She scratched the back of her neck a bit
" so is this cielo some kind of...tamer? " she asked as she started to walk @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; December 29th, 2017 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 29th, 2017, 04:24 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven sighed and nodded with a smile if this person can help her then she will give it a shot . She scratched the back of her neck a bit
" so is this cielo some kind of...tamer? " she asked as she started to walk @Sasukewolf (madness)
she shakes her head “ she’s something more. But we won’t be meeting her today come my love” she says with a soft smile as she begins to walk