Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 12:57 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:34 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Chains of insanity (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She sighs softly until a soft glow from a small little firefly was seen and she smiles “ about Time..” she says as she begins to head out soon she was behind Raven. “ shh.” She says softly as she looks up her eyes glowing a bit as she held her hands out and soon many fireflies came flouting around as if welcoming something big
Raven closed her tighter she was trying to focus she still heard sliver for some reason her anger was rising she opened her eyes again and hit the ground now she noticed the fireflies and tilted her head in confusion
" what's going on " she said her tone didn't seem very happy she changed a bit from the last few years her happiness slowly fadded as well . The darkness was taking its toll on her but slowly " this isn't some light show is it ? " she asked sarcastically

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:37 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven closed her tighter she was trying to focus she still heard sliver for some reason her anger was rising she opened her eyes again and hit the ground now she noticed the fireflies and tilted her head in confusion
" what's going on " she said her tone didn't seem very happy she changed a bit from the last few years her happiness slowly fadded as well . The darkness was taking its toll on her but slowly " this isn't some light show is it ? " she asked sarcastically
She smiles “ remember my love I’m not normal. My blood holds the blood of some sassy guy named deadmind... you’ll see why!” She says as a Green and red glowing dragon suddenly appears out of thin air touching slivers hand a bit as it purred loudly
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
She smiles “ remember my love I’m not normal. My blood holds the blood of some sassy guy named deadmind... you’ll see why!” She says as a Green and red glowing dragon suddenly appears out of thin air touching slivers hand a bit as it purred loudly
Raven was wide eyed and stood up quickly now backing up she stared at the dragon she was a bit nervous she stood ready for combat
" are you sure that dragon won't harm us? " she asked she didn't know this dragon so of course she will be skeptical about it . Her right hand glowed a mixture of purple and black just in case this dragon decided to attack .

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven was wide eyed and stood up quickly now backing up she stared at the dragon she was a bit nervous she stood ready for combat
" are you sure that dragon won't harm us? " she asked she didn't know this dragon so of course she will be skeptical about it . Her right hand glowed a mixture of purple and black just in case this dragon decided to attack .
She laughs softly “ don’t worry it won’t. It’s a part of me” She says as the dragon disappears into pure colorful fireflies “ my family has a little thing about dealing with demons and angels and all that beastly things yet I’m the first to be able to create my own monsters”
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:59 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ don’t worry it won’t. It’s a part of me” She says as the dragon disappears into pure colorful fireflies “ my family has a little thing about dealing with demons and angels and all that beastly things yet I’m the first to be able to create my own monsters”
Ravens hand stopped glowing as sliver said it was apart of her then she looked down when she said the second sentence
" that can come in handy in battle ... just a question am I another one of those beastly creatures that you ...deal with " she asked curiously and a bit worryingly that all of those sweet things were just a..lie. Even now she's beginning to question if this is even real and she's beginning to trust a bit of what her voices are saying but she knew that most of it was just a waste of their breath @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; December 28th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ravens hand stopped glowing as sliver said it was apart of her then she looked down when she said the second sentence
" that can come in handy in battle ... just a question am I another one of those beastly creatures that you ...deal with " she asked curiously and a bit worryingly that all of those sweet things were just a..lie. Even now she's beginning to question if this is even real and she's beginning to trust a bit of what her voices are saying but she knew that most of it was just a waste of their breath @Sasukewolf (madness)
she immediately shakes her head “ no ... you’re the one who tamed me. One might say I’m your little demon” she says playfully as she begins to walk up to her and hold her close “ I only desire you. You’re smile and everything about you. You’ve captured me... when I have captured many demons yet this tamer has been tamed by you my love. Tell me what’s wrong you’ve been... rather ... you’ve been pushing me away a lot.”
Old December 28th, 2017, 10:48 PM

Quote:
she immediately shakes her head “ no ... you’re the one who tamed me. One might say I’m your little demon” she says playfully as she begins to walk up to her and hold her close “ I only desire you. You’re smile and everything about you. You’ve captured me... when I have captured many demons yet this tamer has been tamed by you my love. Tell me what’s wrong you’ve been... rather ... you’ve been pushing me away a lot.”
Raven smiled a bit it was strange that it was the other way around normally people would try to tame demons ones like her but she isn't so easy to tame if her other self will take control . She looked down as she hugged sliver
" I ... You know about my condition it's getting worse . I push you away because it's my problem and you'll only get hurt trying to help. Sometimes I think I'm meant to be a ...well you know . Like I said I can't escape my demons " raven admitted " she wants control " she added and sighed

her Clothes )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63472be4052c5b8dd9794846501e3c35.jpg (73.6 KB, 3 views)

Old December 28th, 2017, 11:21 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

(Sorry to butt in but this is truly beautiful. XD)
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:23 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven smiled a bit it was strange that it was the other way around normally people would try to tame demons ones like her but she isn't so easy to tame if her other self will take control . She looked down as she hugged sliver
" I ... You know about my condition it's getting worse . I push you away because it's my problem and you'll only get hurt trying to help. Sometimes I think I'm meant to be a ...well you know . Like I said I can't escape my demons " raven admitted " she wants control " she added and sighed

her Clothes )
Shs nods slowly “ .... your problem is my problem. Raven I’ve fallen in love with you and only you and that means I’m perfectly willing to die for you. I’ve already gained enough scars just to get here and I’m than willing to get more..... but I know someone who can help. He’s a much better tamer than I and Is a very powerful guy however... he’s a bit how to say sassy in a way..” she says with a soft smile “ he can help us”
Old December 29th, 2017, 07:24 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caligo Everton View Post
(Sorry to butt in but this is truly beautiful. XD)
XD thanks!)