My Mood: Cheerful

Default Chains of insanity (private )

@Sasukewolf (madness)
I'll start

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Chains of insanity (private )

K :3
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:43 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Raven was laying in bed she had her eyes closed tight she grabbed the pillow tightly her teeth bared a bit she also whined a few times she has been having nightmares every night about ...dark things ..some times they were so dark and just plain scary that she would wake up in the middle of the night and scream her head off . She has also been hearing her voices more often they were wanting her to just kill and do the worst things possible , well she was a demon any ways but she didn't act upon her demonic senses although she did tend to loose control of her anger from time to time . And now it was scaring her . Strange that was the only thing she was afraid of and another thing she was afraid of but just really that main thing...being a monster. Raven grip on the pillow tightened with another whine
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Old December 28th, 2017, 08:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven was laying in bed she had her eyes closed tight she grabbed the pillow tightly her teeth bared a bit she also whined a few times she has been having nightmares every night about ...dark things ..some times they were so dark and just plain scary that she would wake up in the middle of the night and scream her head off . She has also been hearing her voices more often they were wanting her to just kill and do the worst things possible , well she was a demon any ways but she didn't act upon her demonic senses although she did tend to loose control of her anger from time to time . And now it was scaring her . Strange that was the only thing she was afraid of and another thing she was afraid of but just really that main thing...being a monster. Raven grip on the pillow tightened with another whine
@Sasukewolf (madness)
A knock was heard at the door, “ Raven are you there? You didn’t come for dinner?” Asked Sliver, a handsome girl with sliver eyes and sliver hair most likely where she got her name however she had scars over her left eye and shoulder. She was wearing a white shirt and some black pants, she steps back a bit listening for a response “ ... my love?”
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A knock was heard at the door, “ Raven are you there? You didn’t come for dinner?” Asked Sliver, a handsome girl with sliver eyes and sliver hair most likely where she got her name however she had scars over her left eye and shoulder. She was wearing a white shirt and some black pants, she steps back a bit listening for a response “ ... my love?”
Ravens eyes opened quickly her blue eyes flickered from red and back her expression was one of fear until she heard sliver speak . She took a deep breath and exhailed now sitting up and rubbed her eyes now standing up and opened the door she looked at sliver with a tilt of her head you could see that she was tired but like her stubborn self said other wise
" sorry I'm..not really hungry " she said and rubbed her forehead she winced and sighed

Anger - why is shestill here!?! You know what she's trying to do to us . So kill her already and be the beast you are!
Insanity - the darkness is you friend raven! Just talk to us were lonely
she growled now
" shut ..up" she said under her breath now her voices were starting to drive her crazy

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Ravens eyes opened quickly her blue eyes flickered from red and back her expression was one of fear until she heard sliver speak . She took a deep breath and exhailed now sitting up and rubbed her eyes now standing up and opened the door she looked at sliver with a tilt of her head you could see that she was tired but like her stubborn self said other wise
" sorry I'm..not really hungry " she said and rubbed her forehead she winced and sighed

Anger - why is shestill here!?! You know what she's trying to do to us . So kill her already and be the beast you are!
Insanity - the darkness is you friend raven! Just talk to us were lonely
she growled now
" shut ..up" she said under her breath now her voices were starting to drive her crazy
Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she held her hand “ bed now” she says calmly as she begins to walk in leading her to the bed. “ forgot about that voices and only thing about me..and only me”
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she held her hand “ bed now” she says calmly as she begins to walk in leading her to the bed. “ forgot about that voices and only thing about me..and only me”
Raven narrowed her eyes she has been trying to get a descent nights sleep she would rather not sleep right now she yanked her hand away and her eyes flickered a bit from frustration " id rather not " she said sternly she is wanting to dodge those horrible nightmares now . She grumbled and opened her door again starting to walk out of the room " and those voices never left me alone. Every where I go I can't escape my demons " she said well atleast her voices silenced for now hopefully .

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven narrowed her eyes she has been trying to get a descent nights sleep she would rather not sleep right now she yanked her hand away and her eyes flickered a bit from frustration " id rather not " she said sternly she is wanting to dodge those horrible nightmares now . She grumbled and opened her door again starting to walk out of the room " and those voices never left me alone. Every where I go I can't escape my demons " she said well atleast her voices silenced for now hopefully .
She smiles “ who said you were sleeping?” She says as she begins to lay down on the bed “ come lay down with me or on me?” She asks playfully as she held her arms out
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:18 PM

Quote:
She smiles “ who said you were sleeping?” She says as she begins to lay down on the bed “ come lay down with me or on me?” She asks playfully as she held her arms out
Raven growled again her hands formed to fists she needed some fresh air any ways she looked over at sliver then walked out of the room saying
" I still need fresh air . I'll be outside " she said and sighed she didn't like to say no to her some times but she didn't want sliver to be in this mess with her . This is her problem not slivers she wondered if sliver knew about her current ...problem . She walked outside and sat down on the grass sitting Indian style meditating always seemed to help , she took a deep breath and focused on her surroundings trying to calm herself.

Old December 28th, 2017, 09:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven growled again her hands formed to fists she needed some fresh air any ways she looked over at sliver then walked out of the room saying
" I still need fresh air . I'll be outside " she said and sighed she didn't like to say no to her some times but she didn't want sliver to be in this mess with her . This is her problem not slivers she wondered if sliver knew about her current ...problem . She walked outside and sat down on the grass sitting Indian style meditating always seemed to help , she took a deep breath and focused on her surroundings trying to calm herself.
She sighs softly until a soft glow from a small little firefly was seen and she smiles “ about Time..” she says as she begins to head out soon she was behind Raven. “ shh.” She says softly as she looks up her eyes glowing a bit as she held her hands out and soon many fireflies came flouting around as if welcoming something big