Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sisters we three.. sworn...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:13 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 08:11 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:06 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:35 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dog eat dog world [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( nope she’s a criminal, though she would probably pretend not to be for plot purposes ))

Alex glanced across the room at Rachel, barely able to catch the blanket to keep it from knocking the hot chocolate out of her hand. “I’m always cold,” she sighed, “physically and mentally,” she added, laughing softly. “They found out about those two murders” she added, gesturing to the tv with a free hand. “No suspects yet but there’s a pretty good chance that we’ll be on that list soon.” she muttered, rocking back and forth slightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage stared at the man for a moment, trembling. His little sister... his sweet, innocent, beautiful sister. He felt tears spring up in his eyes, and despite his best efforts he couldn't stop the tears from streaming down his face silently. He stood up, covering his eyes with his right hand and silently trembling, having let go of Alexander. He exhaled shakily, not daring to look up at Sasuke or the officer yet. "... your sure it was them?" He whispered, clinging on to the small hope that perhaps they were mistaken, that Aspen and Tord were fine. He bit down on his lip, drawing blood as he did so but he didn't care at that moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sorry y’all was at work! And was watching a movie with the old man!)
Sasuke eyes widened as he laughs dryly “ you’re joking right? ..... this has to be a joke right? Some sick joke....” but he knew something was up. He’s felt this before such a familiar feeling.... yet this time... it was worst. His heart sank, as he presses cigarette against his arm and looks at him “ ...... what... happened?” He asks breaking a bit

”I fancy your right. Almost without a doubt” she said leaning back into the chair and looking at the tv, laughing every time they showed a picture of the bodies. Rachel was dark. Very darkest and one might say disturbed to some extent. She had knowledge on everyone, everyone important and her way of obtaining it was even more sinister than the things she found funny. ”but we did good. Didn’t we?” she suggested leaning over and looking at her from across the room. “And- even if we are on the list. We can just make some... phone calls” she said with a smile. Between the two girls they where owed many favours by many people. It came in handy when they were doing the dirty deeds.

the cop released such a heavy sigh his chest sank. “I wish I was lying but we’ve scanned the remains, done saliva tests, fingerprints and everything you could think of” he sighed. And at this point the young bit grabbed at his face than rushed off sobbing into his hands. The man buried her head into his one hand. “We’ve searched the apartment the bodies where found in. There where many pictures of them, taken from mere minutes before the time they were found. They were at the gas station together before they where taken or should I say abducted than taken to the motel room... there they were beaten and lasteky killed” he sighed and scratched his ear. “I know you’d like to see the bodies? I can arrange a sitter and we can take you to the morgue”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 26th, 2017, 11:40 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

”I fancy your right. Almost without a doubt” she said leaning back into the chair and looking at the tv, laughing every time they showed a picture of the bodies. Rachel was dark. Very darkest and one might say disturbed to some extent. She had knowledge on everyone, everyone important and her way of obtaining it was even more sinister than the things she found funny. ”but we did good. Didn’t we?” she suggested leaning over and looking at her from across the room. “And- even if we are on the list. We can just make some... phone calls” she said with a smile. Between the two girls they where owed many favours by many people. It came in handy when they were doing the dirty deeds.

the cop released such a heavy sigh his chest sank. “I wish I was lying but we’ve scanned the remains, done saliva tests, fingerprints and everything you could think of” he sighed. And at this point the young bit grabbed at his face than rushed off sobbing into his hands. The man buried her head into his one hand. “We’ve searched the apartment the bodies where found in. There where many pictures of them, taken from mere minutes before the time they were found. They were at the gas station together before they where taken or should I say abducted than taken to the motel room... there they were beaten and lasteky killed” he sighed and scratched his ear. “I know you’d like to see the bodies? I can arrange a sitter and we can take you to the morgue”
Quickly after hearing that one word.. Killed His mind snapped as he immediately stands up “ Screw the damn sitter!! Who did it who’s the filthy mutts that dare hurt my love!?” He yells In pure anger. “ who did it? Who the hell killed my husband? And why the he aren’t you out there doing your job?!” He growls loudly in anger and pure pain, tears flowing down his eyes as he growls “ and why him? Why Tord?! We just got married! We were finally happy! Why him?! Why them why take aspen?! Why take any of them!?” He yells as he grabs the cop by the collar shaking him roughly “ huh?! Answer the question why him!?”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 26th, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:06 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

Quote:
Quickly after hearing that one word.. Killed His mind snapped as he immediately stands up “ Screw the damn sitter!! Who did it who’s the filthy mutts that dare hurt my love!?” He yells In pure anger. “ who did it? Who the hell killed my husband? And why the he aren’t you out there doing your job?!” He growls loudly in anger and pure pain, tears flowing down his eyes as he growls “ and why him? Why Tord?! We just got married! We were finally happy! Why him?! Why them why take aspen?! Why take any of them!?” He yells as he grabs the cop by the collar shaking him roughly “ huh?! Answer the question why him!?”
Sage choked slightly, grabbing at his chest and beginning to tremble. "No... no, not my baby sister." He whispered, not attempting to stop the tears flowing out of his eyes and down his face. He couldn't stand to see the officer and the open door any longer and he turned and fled deeper into the house, catching up with Alexander and taking the boy into his arms, sinking to his knees and hugging the boy close. He was terrified, his heart beating against his chest with a rapid thump-thump-thump. "Alexander... please go get your Papa for me." He whispered, Papa referring to Naruto. He let go of Alexander and leaned against the wall, his eyes covered by one hand.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:29 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Alex nodded, ignoring Rachel’s laughter every time there was a burst of it. She hated how they continued to show the bodies, as if they wanted someone to throw up. She had always been sickish around blood and those things, however, it had faded away since she had started doing these kinds of things. She was able to nod to everything Rachel said, because Alex knew she was right. She often wondered if they were actually doing the right thing, but she couldn’t go back now, she understood that. She didn’t want to go back, she was proud of what they did. “You want to go out?” she sighed after a moment, leaning back in the chair, now ignoring the tv.
Old December 31st, 2017, 09:31 AM
The Madness King

@Celestial waiting on Chu amor :3

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 31st, 2017 at 09:32 AM.
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Quote:
Sage choked slightly, grabbing at his chest and beginning to tremble. "No... no, not my baby sister." He whispered, not attempting to stop the tears flowing out of his eyes and down his face. He couldn't stand to see the officer and the open door any longer and he turned and fled deeper into the house, catching up with Alexander and taking the boy into his arms, sinking to his knees and hugging the boy close. He was terrified, his heart beating against his chest with a rapid thump-thump-thump. "Alexander... please go get your Papa for me." He whispered, Papa referring to Naruto. He let go of Alexander and leaned against the wall, his eyes covered by one hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex nodded, ignoring Rachel’s laughter every time there was a burst of it. She hated how they continued to show the bodies, as if they wanted someone to throw up. She had always been sickish around blood and those things, however, it had faded away since she had started doing these kinds of things. She was able to nod to everything Rachel said, because Alex knew she was right. She often wondered if they were actually doing the right thing, but she couldn’t go back now, she understood that. She didn’t want to go back, she was proud of what they did. “You want to go out?” she sighed after a moment, leaning back in the chair, now ignoring the tv.

[ I’m sorry these are so short. IM SOO BUSY RIGHT NOW ]

the man flinched back as he was grabbed by sasuke and closed his eyes. “This is my job sir!” he yelled pushing back so he was freee. “I- I had to tell you I’ve been on the scene twice and we are all doing what we can” he said putting his hand up to defend himself.

Alexander didn’t move. He only cried into his dads shirt. Sobbing and holidays hik tightly like he was going to be let go. He buried his head into his arm and just shook his head.

She grinned “when I’d there a time not to go out?” she asked with a smirk getting up and tossing the pillow to the side.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 31st, 2017, 04:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

the man flinched back as he was grabbed by sasuke and closed his eyes. “This is my job sir!” he yelled pushing back so he was freee. “I- I had to tell you I’ve been on the scene twice and we are all doing what we can” he said putting his hand up to defend himself.

Alexander didn’t move. He only cried into his dads shirt. Sobbing and holidays hik tightly like he was going to be let go. He buried his head into his arm and just shook his head.

She grinned “when I’d there a time not to go out?” she asked with a smirk getting up and tossing the pillow to the side.
Sasuke growls loudly as he begins to roughly push the cop away “ .... get the hell out of my house until you guys find the ones who did this. Or by my wolfheart name I shall do it myself now leave!” He yells loudly in anger but burning tears fell down his face as the door opens and Naruto in a white suit comes in. His sky blue eyes widened when he saw Sasuke in tears “ what’s happening? Sasuke why are you.. “ he hears Alexander and sage and immediately begins to walk towards the hallway “ Sage! Alexander! I’m home...” he says worried however he was more worried about what Sasuke would do because of whatever was going on
@Rubinaito
Old December 31st, 2017, 04:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
”You have a point there,” Alex smiled, getting up at a slightly slower rate then her sister, smiling in an excited sort ornament way, though she didn’t know what she wanted to do.
Old January 1st, 2018, 05:32 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

Quote:
Sasuke growls loudly as he begins to roughly push the cop away “ .... get the hell out of my house until you guys find the ones who did this. Or by my wolfheart name I shall do it myself now leave!” He yells loudly in anger but burning tears fell down his face as the door opens and Naruto in a white suit comes in. His sky blue eyes widened when he saw Sasuke in tears “ what’s happening? Sasuke why are you.. “ he hears Alexander and sage and immediately begins to walk towards the hallway “ Sage! Alexander! I’m home...” he says worried however he was more worried about what Sasuke would do because of whatever was going on
@Rubinaito
Sage wrapped his arms back around Alexander and tried his best to calm down. However, the tears kept streaming down his face. "I should have been there." He whispered, shaking his head. "I should have gone with them I should have known that something like this could happen I let my guard down I'm... I'm not..." He let out another sob, clinging to Alexander.

Serah opened her door, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She yawned loudly, toddling over to Sasuke and hugging his leg. "Papa..." She mumbled, her small fingers tightening on the fabric of his pants. "What's going on?" She yawned.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 1st, 2018, 11:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Sage wrapped his arms back around Alexander and tried his best to calm down. However, the tears kept streaming down his face. "I should have been there." He whispered, shaking his head. "I should have gone with them I should have known that something like this could happen I let my guard down I'm... I'm not..." He let out another sob, clinging to Alexander.

Serah opened her door, rubbing her eyes sleepily. She yawned loudly, toddling over to Sasuke and hugging his leg. "Papa..." She mumbled, her small fingers tightening on the fabric of his pants. "What's going on?" She yawned.
Naruto eventually makes it to the room seeing them. His eyes widened when he saw Sage crying “ .... what.. “ he immediately begins to walk up to them and hold them close “ what happened? Why are you crying? “ he asks worryingly

Sasuke jumps a bit grabbing his chest as he looks away but slowly begins to kneel down and look at Serah “ ... my little one ... Daddy... he..” he tried in vain to hold in tears as he holds her close slowly “ .. daddy isn’t coming home..”