Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:10 AM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Artemis
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:10 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:00 AM
Roll Up! Roll Up! Try your...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:50 AM

Old December 13th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The World of Averandi {Sign-ups}

Last bump! The rp will start in a few days, and I will create a few more characters to fill in some slots. Sign-ups will remain open during the rp.
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:23 PM

Still accepting forms throughout the rp! It will start right now. In your post, please put the location your character is in on the top of your post (too keep it more organized) Thanks!

Name: Queen Dawn Mirasol/ King Arell Mirasol
Looks: Too lazy
Personality: cold, hard, mean, nice on outside / overbearing, cold, hard, warm on outside
Race: Sunling/ Sunling
Job/ group: Queen / King
Other: That is 1 good form

Name: Celso Nilson
Looks: eh
Personality: boastful, condescending
Race: Cloakling
Job/ group: Dreamwatcher
Other: 1

Name: Aella Arud
Looks: I’m way too lazy
Personality: calm, kind, outgoing, helpful
Race: Wingling
Job/ group: Shopkeeper
Other: 1111111
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:58 AM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

(I made a family, an alternate universe version of Emilai, Silas, and Laslo. There may be a few changes to them, with certain threads, so here you are. If you are confused, see in General Board, My Babies! i hope this is ok, the fact that I made multiple Darklings.)

Name (first, last):Emilia Hyde
Looks: With a head full of firey red hair, the perfect thing to call Emila would be a tomboy. She wears a jean vest, with a simple long sleeved white shirt underneath, and a pair of sweatpants. She wears an aviator cap, and usually a mask in public, as she despises being called out for being a darkling. (https://goo.gl/images/LKLjXv) She wears black gloves, that hide the only thing that gives away her Darkling traits-her skeleton hands.
Personality: A temper that runs in the family, and wouldn't hesitate to kill, or break rules for her family. She can be scrappy and resourceful.
Race (: Darkling
Job/ group:A shopkeeper, who sells herbs, plants, and spells.
Other:

Name (first, last): Silas Hyde
Looks:He has midnight blue hair, and pale skin. He has a pair of ice blue eyes, and often wears shades of blue, as ironically, it's his favorite color. He has a gray tongue, and canines, like his sister. Like the rest of his family he wears a mask to conceal their identity in public. (https://goo.gl/images/nzdqC9)
(https://goo.gl/images/2axbGs)
Personality: He shares a love for space, like his sister, but the two are often competitve. Both however can usually be quiet, despite this.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): Darkling
Job/ group: None current. He wants him and his sister to prove the others wrong, and have a good future, but is considering joining the Alpha Shadows
Other:

Name (first, last): Laslo Hyde
Looks: With her pale skin and blue sweater dress, Laslo and Silas look almost alike, except for her curly blonde hair, though it's usually hidden by her mask. She has sharp teeth, like her brother as well.
(Like This. https://goo.gl/images/BnN6f7) She wears a mask as well.
(https://goo.gl/images/thqt17)
Personality: Quiet as well, and always has an open mind, asking questions, but can be a bit sensitive when it comes to noises.
Job/ group: None Current.
Other:

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; December 17th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

@Mad-Reindeer
Old December 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd View Post
(I made a family, an alternate universe version of Emilai, Silas, and Laslo. There may be a few changes to them, with certain threads, so here you are. If you are confused, see in General Board, My Babies! i hope this is ok, the fact that I made multiple Darklings.)

Name (first, last):Emilia Hyde
Looks: With a head full of firey red hair, the perfect thing to call Emila would be a tomboy. She wears a jean vest, with a simple long sleeved white shirt underneath, and a pair of sweatpants. She wears an aviator cap, and usually a mask in public, as she despises being called out for being a darkling. (https://goo.gl/images/LKLjXv) She wears black gloves, that hide the only thing that gives away her Darkling traits-her skeleton hands.
Personality: A temper that runs in the family, and wouldn't hesitate to kill, or break rules for her family. She can be scrappy and resourceful.
Race (: Darkling
Job/ group:A shopkeeper, who sells herbs, plants, and spells.
Other:

Name (first, last): Silas Hyde
Looks:He has midnight blue hair, and pale skin. He has a pair of ice blue eyes, and often wears shades of blue, as ironically, it's his favorite color. He has a gray tongue, and canines, like his sister. Like the rest of his family he wears a mask to conceal their identity in public. (https://goo.gl/images/nzdqC9)
(https://goo.gl/images/2axbGs)
Personality: He shares a love for space, like his sister, but the two are often competitve. Both however can usually be quiet, despite this.
Job/ group: None current. He wants him and his sister to prove the others wrong, and have a good future, but is considering joining the Alpha Shadows
Other:

Name (first, last): Laslo Hyde
Looks: With her pale skin and blue sweater dress, Laslo and Silas look almost alike, except for her curly blonde hair, though it's usually hidden by her mask. She has sharp teeth, like her brother as well.
(Like This. https://goo.gl/images/BnN6f7) She wears a mask as well.
(https://goo.gl/images/thqt17)
Personality: Quiet as well, and always has an open mind, asking questions, but can be a bit sensitive when it comes to noises.
Job/ group: None Current.
Other:
Accepted! The rp has started here
Old December 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name (first, last): Aspen Alexander Mirasol
Looks: A rather short young man, with long, silky blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. His eyes are a lighter shade of hazel, and his skin is pale and covered with freckles- he has a rather hard time tanning. He's usually wearing rather refined clothing, and wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit anything less than what's fit for royalty. There are a few small scars across his collarbone from a fight which took place around four years ago, though he doesn't like to talk about it with others.
Personality: Aspen is certainly royalty, and he presents himself as such. He believes he's superior over others because of his family lineage, and doesn't hesitate to act cruel and judgement all towards those he believes are 'beneath' him. He's very curious, though in a maleficent sort of way-- he likes knowing what makes people 'tick', and he's willing to insult them and mistreat them to satisfy his curiosity and find their 'breaking point'. He is incredibly formal, and despises anything he cannot have for himself. However, although he is selfish, the man is also incredibly intelligent and focused, and with bad intentions comes with possible means. He's skilled in battle as well, though his recklessness and quickness to frustrate himself often comes with dire consequences.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): Sunling
Job/ group: Prince, if that's alright with you!
Other: @Mad-Reindeer
Old December 20th, 2017, 10:54 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Name (first, last): Sasuke wolfheart
Looks: https://pin.it/dvqrjohixpgcut
Personality: cold, quiet and very tricky in a way, a actor by nature fooling many with his kind smile and flirty ways only to end up ending your life with not a hint of mercy in his cold green eyes. A wolf loyal to his group and a strong warrior of the darkness. To the normal eye he’s handsome, kind, flirty playful and outgoing but to those that know him well he’s your best nightmare.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): darkling
Job/ group: alpha shadows
Other: anyone up to melt his frozen heart? :3

Naruto Foxheart
Male
https://pin.it/ovuwxyuhxpjdge
Kind, playful outgoing! A flirty fox with a love for tricks or simply to tease. A rebel in a way the way he acts is far from royalty but he still does it with a playful smile but ever since he came back with a new scar over his eye he’s been more wise, more princely in a way. Coming up with plans upon plans for the kingdom especially towards the end of alpha shadows why?... we don’t know
Sunling
Prince?
His ex is Sasuke
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiaki View Post
Name (first, last): Aspen Alexander Mirasol
Looks: A rather short young man, with long, silky blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. His eyes are a lighter shade of hazel, and his skin is pale and covered with freckles- he has a rather hard time tanning. He's usually wearing rather refined clothing, and wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit anything less than what's fit for royalty. There are a few small scars across his collarbone from a fight which took place around four years ago, though he doesn't like to talk about it with others.
Personality: Aspen is certainly royalty, and he presents himself as such. He believes he's superior over others because of his family lineage, and doesn't hesitate to act cruel and judgement all towards those he believes are 'beneath' him. He's very curious, though in a maleficent sort of way-- he likes knowing what makes people 'tick', and he's willing to insult them and mistreat them to satisfy his curiosity and find their 'breaking point'. He is incredibly formal, and despises anything he cannot have for himself. However, although he is selfish, the man is also incredibly intelligent and focused, and with bad intentions comes with possible means. He's skilled in battle as well, though his recklessness and quickness to frustrate himself often comes with dire consequences.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): Sunling
Job/ group: Prince, if that's alright with you!
Other: @Mad-Reindeer
Accepted as a prince, thanks!
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Name (first, last): Sasuke wolfheart
Looks: https://pin.it/dvqrjohixpgcut
Personality: cold, quiet and very tricky in a way, a actor by nature fooling many with his kind smile and flirty ways only to end up ending your life with not a hint of mercy in his cold green eyes. A wolf loyal to his group and a strong warrior of the darkness. To the normal eye he’s handsome, kind, flirty playful and outgoing but to those that know him well he’s your best nightmare.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): darkling
Job/ group: alpha shadows
Other: anyone up to melt his frozen heart? :3

Naruto Foxheart
Male
https://pin.it/ovuwxyuhxpjdge
Kind, playful outgoing! A flirty fox with a love for tricks or simply to tease. A rebel in a way the way he acts is far from royalty but he still does it with a playful smile but ever since he came back with a new scar over his eye he’s been more wise, more princely in a way. Coming up with plans upon plans for the kingdom especially towards the end of alpha shadows why?... we don’t know
Sunling
Prince?
His ex is Sasuke
Both accepted, thanks! I have a few characters, but I can offer up for Sasuke: Thea who is a dreamwatcher (which would make it interesting because the two groups are the opposites) or Aella who's a shopkeeper. Or if he's homo, I have Celso, but he's a salty dude with some prejudice against Darklings so... They'd all have to be secret because of the race thingy

Last edited by Liekki; December 20th, 2017 at 04:15 PM.