Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:02 AM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: Socks' home and garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Dusty glanced at Jay before turning herself to look down at the newcomer "Well Hello there, I'm Dusty, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dusty had no negative feelings towards cats outside of the twoleg place, since she had history in the forest. However, she did stand up, her still well built body shown through her brown pelt as she wasn't a kittypet who ate her weight in bland food.
Jay hadn’t always been a loner. when she was a little kit with her mother and litter mates she had been a kittypet. They had been showcats, born for being purebred and their perfect looks. Jay hadn’t always leaned to the whole pampered life and had always preferred to adventure out of the Twoleg nest away from her siblings. Her mother Sapphire and her siblings Blueberry, Splash, and Jasmine had been separated after a few moons from birth so she never had that perfect family. But even with all that after all that, when she ran away from her owner, she had never had really good interactions with kittypets. They called her ugly, snob, and other names she’d rather keep hiden. So now being near the two cats she was worried they might start attacking her verbally and or physically.

“My name’s Jay, same to you.” She mewed cautiously but also curiously. She noticed the slim brown molly was quiet muscular and well built under the fur witch made her uncertain of her decision to leave her den. Jay then turned her blue gaze to the other cat waiting for a response to her question.
Old December 30th, 2017, 05:45 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

(( @Shoes ))
Old January 1st, 2018, 03:31 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Dusty glanced at Jay before turning herself to look down at the newcomer "Well Hello there, I'm Dusty, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dusty had no negative feelings towards cats outside of the twoleg place, since she had history in the forest. However, she did stand up, her still well built body shown through her brown pelt as she wasn't a kittypet who ate her weight in bland food.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
Jay hadn’t always been a loner. when she was a little kit with her mother and litter mates she had been a kittypet. They had been showcats, born for being purebred and their perfect looks. Jay hadn’t always leaned to the whole pampered life and had always preferred to adventure out of the Twoleg nest away from her siblings. Her mother Sapphire and her siblings Blueberry, Splash, and Jasmine had been separated after a few moons from birth so she never had that perfect family. But even with all that after all that, when she ran away from her owner, she had never had really good interactions with kittypets. They called her ugly, snob, and other names she’d rather keep hiden. So now being near the two cats she was worried they might start attacking her verbally and or physically.

“My name’s Jay, same to you.” She mewed cautiously but also curiously. She noticed the slim brown molly was quiet muscular and well built under the fur witch made her uncertain of her decision to leave her den. Jay then turned her blue gaze to the other cat waiting for a response to her question.

Socks' posture became much more relaxed and welcoming, she let her tail fall off the fence in a comfortable manner. "My names Socks, it's silly but it comes from the two-legs. They're always silly with names." She laughed a little at her own comment before continuing her morning grooming. She found the newcomer intriguing. She wanted to ask how it was out there, though she was sure she'd never want to go out for herself. She loved her two-legs, they had no kits to yank on her tail yet and they always bought her the best food. They set up a bunch of toys and things for her so it was like she didn't even have to leave the den to be in the forest.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:43 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Dusty looked at Socks and nodded. "Two-leg's are a bit weird with names, I think I'm called 'dusty' because of my pelt, and also how I turned up with my fur caked in dust." She meowed, making an amused sound as she remember how she was before they had cleaned her off.
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:58 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Dusty looked at Socks and nodded. "Two-leg's are a bit weird with names, I think I'm called 'dusty' because of my pelt, and also how I turned up with my fur caked in dust." She meowed, making an amused sound as she remember how she was before they had cleaned her off.
Jay smiled at how the two had much odd names. “Socks...What a curious name.” She mewed tilting her head. The Russian blue had no clue what socks were but she definitely felt the name had a oddly nice ring to it. Jay’s lips curled up into a small smile as she stifled a giggle with her paw. “Please do tell the story.” She mewed referring to the story of how Dusty had turned up.
Old January 6th, 2018, 05:58 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
Jay smiled at how the two had much odd names. “Socks...What a curious name.” She mewed tilting her head. The Russian blue had no clue what socks were but she definitely felt the name had a oddly nice ring to it. Jay’s lips curled up into a small smile as she stifled a giggle with her paw. “Please do tell the story.” She mewed referring to the story of how Dusty had turned up.
Dusty nodded and started to tell the story. "Well, I was in the forest one day when a fox decided it would be a great idea to attack me, I ended up rolling into some dirt and was covered in the dirt, dust from the dirt also getting on me." She paused, remembering slashing at the fox furiously. "I managed to escape and ran into my now owners garden, I was found and was cleaned up, but I've never wished to leave, since they seem to like me." She finished with a sigh, flicking her ears and looking over to the direction of the forest. "I might return one day, but until then I'm staying here."