Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:50 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Snowbreeze had never been the type of cat who liked places where there were a lot of cats. She had never been the type of cat to hang out in the clearing, really, for fear that there would be too many cats there. But on this warm green-leaf day, that was exactly where she was found. Sitting in the clearing. A nervous expression graced her features and she glanced around at the cats who were sitting near her. They were all perfectly harmless, yet all Snowbreeze wanted to do was draw away from them. Was Sagefrost anywhere nearby? Her sister had always drawn her out of her frightened world and into a more comfortable one. Poor, poor Sagefrost... left alone with her kits since Wrenclaw had left her, but the tom was dead now.

She couldn't believe it. Part of her was furious, the other part felt a strange sense of satisfaction at knowing he couldn't hurt anyone else now. It was funny, and not a single cat that Snowbreeze knew would have believed that she was angry at another, considering her sweet and loving nature. Bright blue eyes stared outwards at the rest of the clearing, trying to focus on something other then the frightening crowded areas as the Siamese took a deep breath and concentrated hard. She had learned if she were to concentrate hard enough, it was easy to picture a serene and gentle area in her mind while her deep blue eyes were closed. Though the times she was able to do that were becoming thinner and thinner, what with the drama surrounding ThunderClan and WindClan. It was hard for her to eat. It was hard for her to sleep.

She was a nervous wreck at times, and at other times she felt as though the world was crashing down around her ears. She was confident that her world would hold some structure in the coming moons, at least she hoped so. She prayed so. It was the one thing she seemed to want more then anything else.
@Beau
Lynxheart had just finished conversing with Goldensky, and while part of his mind lingered with the queen, the rest was focused on who he'd recruit to hunt with him. Maybe Dayhum or Sparrowstream. Just as the tom was deciding to ask his friends to go on a hunting trip with him, he nearly tripped over another she-cat. "Oh!" He exclaimed, recovering his balance before he could fall ontop of her. "My apologies! I should have been paying attention to where I was walking..." He trailed off, swallowing his embarrassment and giving his ruffled chest fur a quick lick.

Lynxheart noticed that the warrior he'd nearly walked into looked stressed, but he realized that she'd appeared stressed before he walked into her. Gently, the tom asked, "Are you okay?" He sat down, torn between helping this cat and hunting. Perhaps both. "I'm going hunting if you want to come?" He phrased it as a question to try to put her at ease, and added, "I'm Lynxheart, by the way."

He flicked his ear uncomfortably, still a little embarrassed about nearly walking into another cat. At least now he didn't have to go find Dayhum or Sparrowstream. Besides, hunting with a clanmate he didn't personally know was a good way to become closer to the other cats in Thunderclan. With a nod of finality, Lynxheart rid himself of the last shreds of embarrassment and decided that almost falling over this she-cat was a good thing.
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderNellie View Post

" Yes, " replied Rosetail, " mind if Sorrelpad tags along, he is my mate, after all."
"Sure, he can come. Let's go," Autumnwind replied quietly, shaking out her thick fur. She pushed away a small pang of disappointment- she didn't want to just be the third wheel in this hunting trip, but so be it if she was. No way was Autumnwind going to be so rude to deny Rosetail's request. She'd probably be more likely to make a friend being a third wheel than being rude, anyway. And who knew! Maybe Sorrelpad would be her friend too! Maybe she'd make two friends.
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Lawlipop
(Seemed like the most logical place for a grieving cat)

Peachrain was coming in after her patrol intending to sleep Chasing a squirrel across the territory without killing it was exausting, why did Bubblestep make us do it? Right, because it would be a good training exercise. She looked up and saw Dawncloud curled up whimpered she sighed, Why am I so dang kind!? she trotted over to Dawncloud," Are you alright? Is there anything I can do to help?" She meowed sounding tired.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:56 PM
I want spaghetti

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
@InvaderNellie

Autumnwind stood up from where she had been previously been laying in the shade of a small sapling. She shook out her long, orange-brown fur and rasped her rough tounge through it a couple of times before stretching, her green eyes flashing as she did so. After this, she picked her way to the exit of camp to hunt, passing Rosetail on the way. "Hello," she meowed to the she-cat, pausing briefly. "I'm going hunting, do you want to come with?" she added politely. Although Autumnwind was more of an introverted cat, she knew that it was valuable to have relationships within her clan, and right now gaining these was the molly's goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"Sure, he can come. Let's go," Autumnwind replied quietly, shaking out her thick fur. She pushed away a small pang of disappointment- she didn't want to just be the third wheel in this hunting trip, but so be it if she was. No way was Autumnwind going to be so rude to deny Rosetail's request. She'd probably be more likely to make a friend being a third wheel than being rude, anyway. And who knew! Maybe Sorrelpad would be her friend too! Maybe she'd make two friends.
"Thanks" Rosetail said kindly"If this is to be my last hunt for a while, I want it to be with my new best freind, and my mate. SORRELPAD!!!" "Yes," said the sorrel and black tom, "what is it, Rosetail?" "We're gonna go on a hunt, with Autumnwind, my new best she-cat pal." Rosetail explained, "'kay" said Sorrelpad "Might as well, you about to be a queen and all."
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Lynxheart had just finished conversing with Goldensky, and while part of his mind lingered with the queen, the rest was focused on who he'd recruit to hunt with him. Maybe Dayhum or Sparrowstream. Just as the tom was deciding to ask his friends to go on a hunting trip with him, he nearly tripped over another she-cat. "Oh!" He exclaimed, recovering his balance before he could fall ontop of her. "My apologies! I should have been paying attention to where I was walking..." He trailed off, swallowing his embarrassment and giving his ruffled chest fur a quick lick.

Lynxheart noticed that the warrior he'd nearly walked into looked stressed, but he realized that she'd appeared stressed before he walked into her. Gently, the tom asked, "Are you okay?" He sat down, torn between helping this cat and hunting. Perhaps both. "I'm going hunting if you want to come?" He phrased it as a question to try to put her at ease, and added, "I'm Lynxheart, by the way."

He flicked his ear uncomfortably, still a little embarrassed about nearly walking into another cat. At least now he didn't have to go find Dayhum or Sparrowstream. Besides, hunting with a clanmate he didn't personally know was a good way to become closer to the other cats in Thunderclan. With a nod of finality, Lynxheart rid himself of the last shreds of embarrassment and decided that almost falling over this she-cat was a good thing.
The Siamese was stunned for a moment, and struggled to regain herself. Her thought process had gone along the lines of something like StarClan help me, he's going to kill me, I''m going to die at the claws of a madcat, but looking at the large and friendly looking warrior, and hearing his words, she managed to calm down. "N - no... d - don't... don't apo - apologize, it's ok - okay... it's okay, I w - I was in y - your w - way, I'll just move now," Snowbreeze mewed, her ears going back. Because that was the way she thought. She had been in his way, and he had every right to almost trip over her.

She would have felt worse had he not recovered his balance, so that was something she was thanking StarClan for. The Siamese was about to get up and move when he spoke again, causing her to flinch and look back at him with a nervous smile. "O - oh yes, of - of course, I - I'm always fine, I'm n - there's nothin - nothing wr - wrong, nothing wrong at - at all," Her words seemed to be struggling to come out of her maw, one after the other, an embarassed expression coming over her features followed by one of chagrin as she realized that she was just embarassing herself more. Her? Go hunting with him? "I - I d - don't kn - I don't know..." Her voice was painfully quiet, and once again Snowbreeze's ears went back against her head. Snowbreeze had never been a simple cat, although she wished she was. Oh how she wished she could just be one of those cats that took everything in stride, and her actions and words showed exactly how she felt. But she wasn't. And she never would be.

"W - well... I, I g - guess it couldn't... it couldn't do m - much h - harm," The feline added thoughtfully. And she couldn't see the harm in going on a nice hunt with Lynxheart. Who knew, it might... ease some tension and help her a little bit. Right?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Hollydawn

Cherrypaw stuck her head into the nursery, breathing in the warm smell of milk she remembered from when she was a kit. It was a comforting but sad scent. It made her remember all the happy moments she shared with her mother and sister, but it came right along with the sad ones too, like losing both of them to the green couch that nearly took her life as well. Still, she had promised Cherrykit they would play again soon, and the apprentice planned to keep that promise. In fact, she wanted to. She enjoyed her time with the little kit. "Cherrykit?" the ginger and white shecat called out.

Last edited by Charmer; August 4th, 2017 at 09:49 PM.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:53 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Hollydawn

Cherrypaw stuck her head into the nursery, breathing in the warm smell of milk she remembered from when she was a kit. It was a comforting but sad scent. It made her remember all the happy moments she shared with her mother and sister, but it came right along with the sad ones too, like losing both of them to the green couch that nearly took her life as well. Still, she had promised Cherrykit they would play again soon, and the apprentice planned to keep that promise. In fact, she wanted to. She enjoyed her time with the little kit. "Cherrykit?" the ginger and white shecat called out.
Cherrykit was curled up, half asleep, when she heard her name. She bolted up and looked around until she saw the only cat other than he in the nursery, Cherrypaw. Cherrykit bounded towards her, then stopped, trying to act mature,"Hi Cherrypaw!" She greeted her friend,"what is it you came here for?" She stumbled on the words trying to put them in the right order.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 4th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Cherrykit was curled up, half asleep, when she heard her name. She bolted up and looked around until she saw the only cat other than he in the nursery, Cherrypaw. Cherrykit bounded towards her, then stopped, trying to act mature,"Hi Cherrypaw!" She greeted her friend,"what is it you came here for?" She stumbled on the words trying to put them in the right order.
Cherrypaw watched as the little kit bound toward her, a purr escaping her. This kit was simply too cute for word sometimes. "I've been out hunting training with Tigerdawn," the apprentice replied, touching noses with the little kit in greeting. "I caught a bird," proud of her catch.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrypaw watched as the little kit bound toward her, a purr escaping her. This kit was simply too cute for word sometimes. "I've been out hunting training with Tigerdawn," the apprentice replied, touching noses with the little kit in greeting. "I caught a bird," proud of her catch.
Cherrykit looked at her, eyes wide, she tried to act more mature but she just couldn't,"Wow! A whole bird!?" She squealed with emphasis on the word, Wow.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:21 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Cherrykit looked at her, eyes wide, she tried to act more mature but she just couldn't,"Wow! A whole bird!?" She squealed with emphasis on the word, Wow.
Cherrypaw couldn't help but raise her head, her fur fluffing with pride. "Yup!" she confirmed, feeling like Thunderclan's greatest hunter. Then she cleared her throat, and adopted a low and serious tone. "So, Cherrystar, it'll be time to organize patrols soon. Should I pass along any special orders to the Thunderclan warriors?" The ginger and white apprentice asked, dipping her head to Cherrykit with the utmost solemnity.
Closed Thread