Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:52 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 27th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Yeah, maybe I'll join a hunting or border patrol with you or something." Ravenwind mewed, looking at her paws. Normally she didn't mind talking, but with someone acting like a friend...she had no clue where to start. "Um...I hope your training goes well. I bet you'll be a great warrior." She said, pretty sure she sounded rather, well, boring. Her blue eyes were bright as she glanced at Cherrypaw and grinned.

(Time for me to roll of to bed. XD)
Cherrypaw beamed at the young warrior's words, "I sure hope so!" The apprentice seemed to flinch with the intensity of her own response. Shyly, she dipped her head and replied solemnly, "It would be an honor to serve my clan." Cherrypaw licked her chestfur, suddenly unsure what more to say. "Well," she ventured, "I should probably try to find Tigerdawn. I'm glad we got to talk." Cherrypaw dipped her head respectfully and turned to pad off toward the warrior's den.
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:01 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The morning was Hawkfeather's absolute favorite time of day. Well - at least it would be if she had a favorite. The morning was nice and cooler then the afternoon, and the birds would sing and everyone headed out to do their jobs... oh, it was absolutely wonderful! The afternoon was a good time for relaxation, and the evening was the absolute perfect time for stargazing and more hunting or training. So yeah, each time of the day was Hawkfeather's favorite in it's own way. This morning she hadn't taken the time to groom her pelt - not that it mattered with a shorter one. Why would it? It wasn't like anyone really looked at her pelt anyways! And besides, even if they did, they were probably thinking 'wow, look at that random warrior!" Besides the cats that she had met and tried to put an extra little spark in their day, no one really knew who she was. And that was fine by Hawkfeather.

Even being alone was fine by her. If someone needed her they would come get her! Or she would go to them. Who knew in this crazy world? Hawkfeather half walked, half skipped over towards a shady spot... part of her felt as though she should look at least a little presentable for the Clan. Vanity had never been a big thing for Hawkfeather and she knew it. She was glad of it. It was one of the few things that she did feel pride about. Not an emotion that was normally present within the young warrior. Taking a moment to lick some stray tufts of white fur that had decided to stick up from her chest, Hawkfeather took another to glance around at her clanmates. Why did some of them look so grumpy this morning? It was a beautiful morning! A grand morning! She wanted to bound over to them and ask why they were so annoyed, but she knew from experience that could get her clawed.

Plus, she wasn't sure how many of them disliked her for some reason or another. The reasons why they disliked her weren't important, but the fact that they just did mattered a lot when it came to the tabby feline. Perhaps she would find a friendlier face in the crowd. A cat who would be willing to let her cheer them up without her getting smacked. Hawkfeather was pretty good at avoiding those types of cats - or at least getting clawed by them. @AbsurdJinx

Stormwing forced a smile as she glanced over at the tom. She'd met a lot of nice cats, but... it didn't do any good to meet nice cats if they were only going to leave in the end. That was her fear, everyone she loved would leave her. So far? That was all she had gotten. "W-well, I'm glad I could pro-provide you with some company." Swallowing her fear had never been easy for Stormwing. Seriously, what's he going to think once I feel more comfortable? That I was just faking this the whole time? The feline knew that she could stop if she really tried. But - part of her was scared to try that hard. "Oh, you know, I'm... surviving. Um, I, um... you seem n-nice." What am I doing? You seem nice? Really? What was she talking about? The feline flinched, realizing she had said the wrong thing - just as she had been afraid to do.
"Whats wrong?" the small tom finally said. He knew by her actions and what not something had to be wrong, they way she flinched after she spoke, spoke with nervousness as if he were going to hurt her. It broke his heart. He wanted to reassure her that he wasnt going to judge, hurt her, make fun of her, anything. Laced with worry, hazel eyes stared back at her gently. They might have only just met, but he didnt want her to feel every new cat she came across she couldnt feel comfortable around. He was here to help, whatever it was. Hed be there.
Old June 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Tigerdawn opened her eyes. "Wha-?" She mumbled, lifting her head. "Oh, Cherrypaw! Tigerdawn scrambled out of the den and looked at her apprentice. "Are you ready for training?" She meowed. Hmm... What will we do...? Tigerdawn thought. Nah, I'll let her decide.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; June 27th, 2017 at 03:54 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn opened her eyes. "Wha-?" She mumbled, lifting her head. "Oh, Cherrypaw! Tigerdawn scrambled out of the den and looked at her apprentice. "Are you ready for training?" She meowed. Hmm... What will we do...? Tigerdawn thought. Nah, I'll let her decide.
Cherrypaw looked up at her mentor, a mix of excitement and anxiety creeping under her pelt. "Yes, Tigerdawn," she meowed, sitting attentively in before the warrior. "I promise to train hard to become a brave warrior," Cherrypaw flicked her ears, embarrassed at having shouted this declaration accidentally. "Um... where are we going to start?" Cherrypaw had heard other apprentices talking about their own first days of training--exploring the territory, climbing trees, or even battle training. Cherrypaw had no idea what Tigerdawn would be like as a mentor. Would she focus on hunting? Battle-training? Cherrypaw could hardly wait to find out!
Old June 27th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn let out a purr of amusement. Actually..." She began. "I will let you choose what we're gonna do today!" Tigerdawn sat down and looked at Cherrypaw, the tip of her tail flicking as she waited for a response.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; June 27th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 08:02 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The morning was Hawkfeather's absolute favorite time of day. Well - at least it would be if she had a favorite. The morning was nice and cooler then the afternoon, and the birds would sing and everyone headed out to do their jobs... oh, it was absolutely wonderful! The afternoon was a good time for relaxation, and the evening was the absolute perfect time for stargazing and more hunting or training. So yeah, each time of the day was Hawkfeather's favorite in it's own way. This morning she hadn't taken the time to groom her pelt - not that it mattered with a shorter one. Why would it? It wasn't like anyone really looked at her pelt anyways! And besides, even if they did, they were probably thinking 'wow, look at that random warrior!" Besides the cats that she had met and tried to put an extra little spark in their day, no one really knew who she was. And that was fine by Hawkfeather.

Even being alone was fine by her. If someone needed her they would come get her! Or she would go to them. Who knew in this crazy world? Hawkfeather half walked, half skipped over towards a shady spot... part of her felt as though she should look at least a little presentable for the Clan. Vanity had never been a big thing for Hawkfeather and she knew it. She was glad of it. It was one of the few things that she did feel pride about. Not an emotion that was normally present within the young warrior. Taking a moment to lick some stray tufts of white fur that had decided to stick up from her chest, Hawkfeather took another to glance around at her clanmates. Why did some of them look so grumpy this morning? It was a beautiful morning! A grand morning! She wanted to bound over to them and ask why they were so annoyed, but she knew from experience that could get her clawed.

Plus, she wasn't sure how many of them disliked her for some reason or another. The reasons why they disliked her weren't important, but the fact that they just did mattered a lot when it came to the tabby feline. Perhaps she would find a friendlier face in the crowd. A cat who would be willing to let her cheer them up without her getting smacked. Hawkfeather was pretty good at avoiding those types of cats - or at least getting clawed by them. @AbsurdJinx
Flareheart had been lying just outside the warriors den, contemplating grooming his thick and medium-length pelt or not. His fur was often difficult to tame, but in its defense, he didn't take very good care of it. He simply never had the time to look after his appearance, and he was much too energetic to lie around for a long period of time every day just to clean. Besides, he believed he looked very handsome just the way he was. So he decided not to wash his messy fur.

Surveying the clearing before him, Flareheart observed his clanmates. Most he hadn't even spoken to, or knew the names of, which didn't even bother him. In fact, he appreciated not knowing the names or anything of his clanmates. He turned his obliviousness of his clanmates' lives into a game, a game called cat-watching. He'd choose a certain member of the clan before him, and based off appearances or actions, he'd form an idea of their lives. Sometimes, he'd approach whoever he chose to make a life of, and spend time with them and learn just who they were. Flareheart went to sleep with great satisfaction if he got even an ounce of their lives correct before actually meeting them.

So now that he's decided not to groom, he had to do something else. Flareheart sat up, his tail curled around his paws. He looked through narrowed eyes around the clearing as he tried to find someone to cat-watch. He noticed a lone she-cat padding towards a shady spot of camp, and decided to play his game with her. He observed her bubbly half-skip half-walk, and spotted a rather gentle and friendly expression. Immediately, he figured she would have a suffix that mentioned her softness and happiness. He settled on `feather` or `shine`. Flareheart rolled his shoulders as he tried to figure a prefix out. He failed; there were too many prefixes to sort through that would fit her.

Flareheart followed her gaze, which guided him to the dead-like members of ThunderClan. He realized they all looked, well, dead, where the she-cat may as well be the most optimistic cat in all the clans. He came to the conclusion that she got on many cats' nerves, just like him. Baring a bright grin, he confidently strode over to the pretty molly. Now, he could put his charm to use. As he neared, he slowed his pace to a gentle trot until he came to an abrupt halt. Before stopping, he had called out a greeting in his lighthearted tone. His tail waving behind him, he appeared to be a friendly tomcat - which he genuinely was.

``Hello there! I'm Flareheart!`` The multicolored tomcat purred. His tone of voice was laced with kindness, and he adopted a teasing tone as he continued, ``And what's a pretty she-cat such as yourself doing all alone?``
Old June 27th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"That's nice", Owltail said. "Hello," she said to her mate. Spottedkit followed her brother rubbing up against there mom and the sat down near her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
Moonfeather padded into the nursery, Thunderkit,Sunkit, Darkkit, and Echokit on her tail."Hi Owltail! Hi Spottedkit! Hi Berrykit! Hi Fernglow!" Mewed Moonfeather.
"Mommy, are those my aunt, uncle, and cousins you told me about?" Sunkit asked Moonfeather.
"Yes my kit. They are." Moonfeather replied.
Thunderkit blinked at Spottedkit.
@Dovekit12
"Hi Sunkit, hi Thunderkit, hi Darkkit, hi Echokit!" Berrykit smiled and darted over to his cousins, bouncing on his paws. Fernglow's smiled, then said, "Hello Moonfeather. How are you?" Fernglow's hadn't socialized much with his mate's sister, and regretted not doing so. He wanted to be good friends with her family so to prove he was a good mate.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 27th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Tigerdawn let out a purr of amusement. Actually..." She began. "I will let you choose what we're gonna do today!" Tigerdawn sat down and looked at Cherrypaw, the tip of her tail flicking as she waited for a response.
Cherrypaw flicked her ear, astonished. For a moment, she had to suppress a tremor of anxiety. Her choose? She was only an apprentice. What if she said something mouse-brained and disappointed her mentor on the very first day!"Uh...c-could we tour the territory?" she asked shyly, her pelt hot with embarrassment.

Last edited by Charmer; June 27th, 2017 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Almost forgot to quote you. Oops!
Old June 28th, 2017, 01:55 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Spirit @Random Melody

"Suits him, small, yet determined." Wheatfur commented. He hadn't noticed anything determined about him, but he thought the kit needed confidence boost. For a second the medicine cat was suprised by Snowstars enthusiasm to have him in the clan, but Wheatfur was quick to catch on, and nodded his head. He smiled, then turned back to the herb-store, rummaging around for the sparse catmint, plentiful marigold, and many other infection dispelling herbs. He listened in, quietly wondering if Antkit was going to be officially welcomed now or later. He hoped the kit would stay, as he reminded Wheatfur of himself, when his mother cut all ties with him, when he had his back paw broken. He liked the kit, Runt survived, however ill he was, and seemed to be a good, but scared cat.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old June 28th, 2017, 03:03 AM
Boop!

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Random Melody @The Eye Of The Storm

Runt tilted his head lightly. Kit? Did that mean he could stay? In a short second he felt more relieved than ever. He was beginning to trust this 'Snowstar'. The molly seemed nice, as well as caring. He'd only felt how it was to be cared about for about the two first days of his life, before his parents had decided he was weak, fragile, and not fit for their lives, and thus started not to care for him other than giving him the smallest leftovers of the freshkill that they had brought in..
"If.. If I can stay.. I suppose I have to be called 'kit', right?" He answered the question with half a question, half an answer. The tone in his voice went from scared to hopeful and agreeing. He still sounded like a desert had sneaked into his throat, but it was atleast understandable.
Then his mind began racing once again. How would he survive without parents? He doubted anyone would take in a scrawny and weak rogue kit like him.. Father had told him so many stories about how these cats would chase out rogues if they so much as set a paw on their land. Wheatfur and Snowstar seemed nice, but would the rest of the cats here?
Closed Thread