Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:22 AM
Joycaller Love Finder
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:22 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 11:21 AM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:20 AM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 6th, 2017, 04:11 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Noire

Orangetail picked up a a large mouse from the freshkill and looked around the clearing. He spotted his friend and crush, Blackcrystal, he quickly padded up to her. "Would you like to share this mouse with me." He muffled through the mouse.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 6th, 2017, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Your turning into a shadowclan cat." He laughed."I think that some blackbirds stay out in the rain sometimes.Atleast when it's not snow." He said.The bird he had been eating with wingdrop was halfway gone.And all of his share."And the rest of the bird is yours.im full."
Wingdrop laughed, "Let's hope we don't run into frogs, we might just turn into Shadowclan cats. She took a few more bites, "Hopefully we find some pretty plump prey."

Old April 6th, 2017, 04:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
@Noire

Orangetail picked up a a large mouse from the freshkill and looked around the clearing. He spotted his friend and crush, Blackcrystal, he quickly padded up to her. "Would you like to share this mouse with me." He muffled through the mouse.
Blackcrystal laid under a thick coverage of green grass, watching small insects hop around, and twitches her ears in the process. She was never the one to speak much. Observing was her thing. It made her happy to look at the other cats in her clan. Her head tilted as she heard a familiar voice. Her eyes landed on him, and she gave a sweet smile. She gave a slight giggle at the sound of his voice from being muffled with the mouse, but she gave him a sweet nod. ''I would love too.'' She quietly mewed, and sat up, allowing herself to provide space for her good friend. ''How is your morning by the way?'' She asked, flicking her tail.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Blackcrystal laid under a thick coverage of green grass, watching small insects hop around, and twitches her ears in the process. She was never the one to speak much. Observing was her thing. It made her happy to look at the other cats in her clan. Her head tilted as she heard a familiar voice. Her eyes landed on him, and she gave a sweet smile. She gave a slight giggle at the sound of his voice from being muffled with the mouse, but she gave him a sweet nod. ''I would love too.'' She quietly mewed, and sat up, allowing herself to provide space for her good friend. ''How is your morning by the way?'' She asked, flicking her tail.
Orangetail smiled, his hazel hues shone with happiness. He sat by the she-cat and set the mouse down, "You can have the first bite." He purred. "Oh, my morning was alright I suppose. How was your morning?" He asked. His morning wasn't that great, to be honest. He didn't want to let Cloudriver know that, he wasn't sleeping well for the past few days and he wasn't sure why. His ears twitched nervously, he preferred to hear about others days then talk about his own.

Old April 6th, 2017, 04:56 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The new name seemed to suit the sometimes fiery, sometimes friendly warrior. Amberflame. And she had an apprentice already... an apprentice. Odd, but not completely unheard of. She was a new warrior, which meant she might not be able to give Minkpaw the training she knew the little cat deserved. And why? Because she was too young. She'd just finished her own training, and now she was supposed to pass all of that down to another cat? How old was Minkpaw-- a new apprentice, or one getting a new mentor? Amberflame's nervousness didn't show on the outside. Her eyes were calm, and her posture collected. She looked as though she were enjoying something rather then trying to figure something out. Sharp amber hues scanned the clearing, glancing around for the small cat that she knew was to be her apprentice. Her pelt, also with hues of amber in it, seemed to snap as eagerly as her hues were. Amberflame was glad to have the opportunity to get to know this younger cat. Perhaps they would be friends-- and then again, perhaps they wouldn't.
She wasn't sure what her outlook was on having an apprentice. Parts of her were truly terrified... one wrong step and the young cat's life might end up being taken by an older, stronger one. One right step and the young cat might end up feeling like she was on top of the world. Amberflame remembered feeling like that during her own training. There were definitely moments where she felt more special. Stronger. As though she could do anything, and win at it, too. But she wasn't sure about Minkpaw's personality. She'd only just met the younger cat, after all. And there probably wasn't even too much of an age difference between the two.
Well-- then again, probably so. There would have to be, otherwise Gyrestar wouldn't have entrusted the apprentice to her...right? She'd seen mentors and apprentices have closer bonds then, in her mind, they ought to, and she wasn't sure whether that was right or not. It seemed weird to her. Unnatural. Very, very strange. Amberflame scanned the clearing again, wondering where Minkpaw could be. I hope she's not asleep. It's already late morning. She thought with a snort of disapproval, looking around once more for the feline who was to be her apprentice.
Minkpaw had been within the shade of the apprentice den, sniffing around. It was their first day as an apprentice, after all, and they were eager to learn everything possible - including all the interesting scents of their new den. They woke up early, as they always do. They were incredibly rambunctious, and simply could not stay asleep for too long. Sometimes, they'd wake up several times between sleep with paws that itched to move. In fact, Minkpaw had woken up by dawn, but successfully managed to force themselves to remain in their nest as they awaited all the other apprentices to leave. That's when they made their move - they sniffed and searched the entire den; possibly destroying a few nests during the inspection, but they did try their best to put those nests back together again.

They bounded towards the entrance where they were supposed to meet their new mentor, Amberflame. Minkpaw had no idea who Amberflame was, but they determined that their mention would be a ginger cat based off their prefix. And how many ginger cats would be waiting at the camp entrance? Exactly. They spotted the dusty-ginger she-cat by the gaping opening to the outside of the camp walls. This would be their first time out of camp - how exciting! They came to an abrupt halt about two tail-lengths away from Amberflame. Their excitement and crazily speedy rush to reach the entrance did not leave them panting for breath. Minkpaw was a feline with unlimited energy; they learned how to put their air to use.

The brown apprentice's short, thick pelt was messy, not that they minded. They could care less about their appearance, though they owned a rather beautiful one. Their blue eyes had a purple tint to them, if you looked closely, that is. And they shone vibrantly, practically begging for attention. Right now, the young cat's expression was one of excitement, and their paws moved swiftly against the earth as they anxiously awaited their mentor's words.
Old April 6th, 2017, 04:58 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Orangetail smiled, his hazel hues shone with happiness. He sat by the she-cat and set the mouse down, "You can have the first bite." He purred. "Oh, my morning was alright I suppose. How was your morning?" He asked. His morning wasn't that great, to be honest. He didn't want to let Cloudriver know that, he wasn't sleeping well for the past few days and he wasn't sure why. His ears twitched nervously, he preferred to hear about others days then talk about his own.

{Lol xD I think you meant Blackcrystal}

Blackcrystal bent her head down gingerly to take a nip at the mouse, tearing off pieces of it to chew slowly and swallow. Her ears stayed turned to Orangetail to listen carefully to him. ''That's good. Nothing much really goes on for me in the morning,'' She giggled, softly. ''I mean, I usually go to see Wheatfur to talk, or I go to the nursery to help out the queens.'' She shrugged. Blackcrystal always tried to help others within her clan. She was the quiet she-cat with an innocent gaze. Others didn't think she would hurt a fly even if she tried. She was thankful that Orangetail didn't judge her based on looks. She was quiet, but they became good friends, and her shyness slowly faded away as the two got to know each other. ''Other than that...life's just been going slowly.'' She looks up at him, studying his expression. He looked somewhat off, but she didn't comment on this. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.
Old April 6th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:

{Lol xD I think you meant Blackcrystal}

Blackcrystal bent her head down gingerly to take a nip at the mouse, tearing off pieces of it to chew slowly and swallow. Her ears stayed turned to Orangetail to listen carefully to him. ''That's good. Nothing much really goes on for me in the morning,'' She giggled, softly. ''I mean, I usually go to see Wheatfur to talk, or I go to the nursery to help out the queens.'' She shrugged. Blackcrystal always tried to help others within her clan. She was the quiet she-cat with an innocent gaze. Others didn't think she would hurt a fly even if she tried. She was thankful that Orangetail didn't judge her based on looks. She was quiet, but they became good friends, and her shyness slowly faded away as the two got to know each other. ''Other than that...life's just been going slowly.'' She looks up at him, studying his expression. He looked somewhat off, but she didn't comment on this. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.
{Oh Crap.. Sorry xD}

Orangetail perked his ears as he listened to Blackcrystals response, "Yeah, life has been going pretty slow here in Skyclan." He said. He took a small bite of the mouse and swallowed before continuing, "I haven't been on hunting or border patrol lately either, it's been pretty boring. Maybe we should go hunting or go for a walk today. Maybe we could practice are battle moves." He chuckled a bit.

Old April 6th, 2017, 06:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
{Oh Crap.. Sorry xD}

Orangetail perked his ears as he listened to Blackcrystals response, "Yeah, life has been going pretty slow here in Skyclan." He said. He took a small bite of the mouse and swallowed before continuing, "I haven't been on hunting or border patrol lately either, it's been pretty boring. Maybe we should go hunting or go for a walk today. Maybe we could practice are battle moves." He chuckled a bit.
{It's okay! You're cracking me up right now xD We're in thunderclan by the way not Skyclan cx }

Blackcrystal nodded, finishing up her last bite of the mouse. She wasn't that hungry, but she was thankful that Orangetail had brought her something back for them to share. At hearing his next words, the black feline's ears twitched. ''You want to practice hunting moves, huh?'' She looked at him, a playful glint lit in her eyes. She slowly got up, taking gentle licks at her pelt to groom herself before she circled around him as if he were her prey. Prey that she was going to devour. Blackcrystal made a slight giggle before she found herself lunging at him, making sure to keep her claws retracted to not hurt him.
Old April 6th, 2017, 06:30 PM

Quote:

{It's okay! You're cracking me up right now xD We're in thunderclan by the way not Skyclan cx }

Blackcrystal nodded, finishing up her last bite of the mouse. She wasn't that hungry, but she was thankful that Orangetail had brought her something back for them to share. At hearing his next words, the black feline's ears twitched. ''You want to practice hunting moves, huh?'' She looked at him, a playful glint lit in her eyes. She slowly got up, taking gentle licks at her pelt to groom herself before she circled around him as if he were her prey. Prey that she was going to devour. Blackcrystal made a slight giggle before she found herself lunging at him, making sure to keep her claws retracted to not hurt him.
(ugh my parents have been blowing up my phone and it's hard talking on the phone while typing but now theure done so I can tyoe)

Orangetail watched Blackcrystal as she circled him. He pelt heat rise under his pelt and he suddenly got super nervous. He was taken back when his friend lunged at him. His eyes widen and it took him a few moments to react. He pushed the she cat off of him and was able to get on top of you. "Nice try!" he said.

Old April 6th, 2017, 06:40 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
(ugh my parents have been blowing up my phone and it's hard talking on the phone while typing but now theure done so I can tyoe)

Orangetail watched Blackcrystal as she circled him. He pelt heat rise under his pelt and he suddenly got super nervous. He was taken back when his friend lunged at him. His eyes widen and it took him a few moments to react. He pushed the she cat off of him and was able to get on top of you. "Nice try!" he said.
Blackcrystal gave a gentle laugh at her companion as she looked up at him from being pinned down. The she-cat half-lidded her eyes, and shook her head. ''You must have been practicing.'' She purred. She haven't practiced her fighting technique in a while. She was busy with other things, such as helping the new queens and their kits. She was also busy with talking with her other good friend, Wheatfur. The she-cat looked at Orangetail, distantly getting lose in his orbs, lost in her mind. She tilted her head slightly, enjoying the feel of the long grass she was pinned against. After a short while, she finally came back to reality and she gave him a smirk, ''You can let me up now.'' She allowed one of her paws to graze his front paws, feeling the softness it carried.
Closed Thread